Battlefield Ch. 03

Story Info
A Mildly Dominant Scotsman looks for love with an Irish lass
3.1k words
4.6
13.1k
12

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers

This story is based on reality with a few twists to add spice and juice it up. It contains bondage, Domination, submission, spanking, oral and penetrative sex, mind games, abuse, non-consensual sex, redemption and healing. Nothing loath, my dear readers, but some elements may be beyond what some consider BDSM, and if you do feel this exceeds the boundaries, then you have been warned beforehand. Proceed At Your Own Risk, for silly Anonymous Comments art Crunchy and taste good with Ketchup.

"I never meant to start a war" – Jordin Sparks, Battlefield

Rolling down the streets towards the warehouse district, Dragon made a call.

"Hello, this be Tad McDragough. I need to speak with Lorena?"

After a short pause, the familiar voice of the woman who had set up the Spot years ago and who was one of Dragon's closest friends came on the line.

"Dragon, good to hear from you, What do you need?"

"Ah need you, luv. Right now. I'm on my way to see you." He replied.

"A bit sudden," Lorena replied with a chuckle. "I'm not ready to accept visitors right now, even roguish Scotsman."

"No like that, luv. I've got a bit of a pickle ah need some advice with. Can you get some of the experienced group together. Ah need a conference."

Fifteen minutes later, in a room off the main warehouse that was the sex-positive playground for adults called the Spot, Dragon was pacing in front of a mall group of the most experienced Dominants, Dommes, Masters, Mistress and players on the entire city.

"All ah know is what I saw. The poor girl had welts all over her. The bastard had beaten her with a belt full body. She had old scars as well. This has been going on for months. She doesn't have the strength to pull away. I took his collar off her, and I will stand for her against him. Nobody deserves this."

"Damn right nobody deserves that. This is supposed to be SSC." John said, one of the long time Masters in the group. He'd had slaves and subs for more than thirty years and was considered one of the best in the state.

"You took his collar? So you're going to challenge him then?" Andrea asked. She was a Gorean Domme, owning male and female slaves with a very firm hand in the real lifestyle that was closely matched to the John Norman books.

"He's not within the law, Drea. That means his actions have allowed for somebody to take his slave and now I need to know what you think I should do about him?"

"Are you going to take the girl for yourself?" Steve asked. He was a 911 dispatcher by day and a spanking Dom by night. He and his married slut, Grrl had been together for a number of years and he always always willing to lend a hand with legal advice and guidance where necessary.

"Tae be honest, I barely know her. She works at the coffee house I go to most days, but I've had nary a word lengthwise with her." Dragon replied.

"You've taken the first step, Tad. You took her collar. You have to follow it through if you want to get through to her rational mind." Drea said, then got up and took Dragon's hand. "You just pulled away the only anchor she had. It's a crappy one, yes. But it was a focus for her. Now she has no focus. For her to heal, she will need focus again. Otherwise she's going to drift and get hooked up with some other animal who will do the same thing, or worse, to her."

"What are ye saying? I need to collar her now? Take her as mine so I can repair her?" Dragon asked.

"Yes." John said. "Do that. Make her believe that you have dominated her and are simply taking her. No request, just do it. She's in that mindset where she has to have a master, so take on that role. You let us deal with the son of a bitch that hurt her. You focus on healing the girl. Tad, you did this before with Karen, a month after you got here. Do it again, fix this girl."

"She needs medical help. She'd been beaten pretty severely." Dragon mused as his mind whirled. He didn't want to be a Master, but he also knew, that his own protective instincts had kicked in with this Kitty and she needed to be safe.

"I'll send Jake around, he and Trisha can patch her up. We're going to handle this our way. Steve, can you smooth the road for us?" Lorena said as she looked at Steve.

"I'll keep the patrols away and distract where I can. Can't do much if there's a direct call though."

"Of course not. We follow the letter of the law, even if we can stretch it a little. Tad, go back to your place. We're going to pull together and fix this issue. Thank you for bringing it to our attention." Lorena said as she went to the phone. Dragon nodded thanks to the group and went back to his bike.

Dragon rolled back to his house and was back in under an hour. The meeting and everything meant it was only just 10p when he pulled back into his driveway. Coming in, he heard crying, and found Charlene sitting on a chair, crying her eyes out as Kitty slept on the bed.

"Red, what be the matter?" He said, coming over to her and gathering her in his arms while she clutched at him.

"He tied her down, beat her with a whip, then raped her in the ass because she was ten minutes late to see him. She doesn't deserve this, not at all. What are we going to do?"

Dragon took her out of the bedroom, and sat on the couch, pulling her down to sit on his lap.

"Listen to me, lass. We're not going to let anything bad happen to her. You know me. Ah dinna ken allow any harm to come tae somebody I ken help it. But, she's messed up right now, she doesn't know left from right, and we've got to make her understand that what has been done to her is no right, otherwise she's going tae heal up and fall right back into the same mess again, with some other bastard who'll hurt her possibly worse than this fella."

Charlene sat up a bit straighter and looked at Dragon. "What do you plan to do? How can we help her?"

"You know me lifestyle. I like the domination, control, all that stuff?" He said to her. Charlene nodded.

"Yon Kitty is in it a lot deeper than I tend to get. She seems to believe wholeheartedly that this fella owns her body and soul. We have to change her focus."

"I'm not to sure what you mean, Tad. This is not a game, she's really hurt." Charlene said, looking at him.

Dragon gently lifted her off his lap and went to the door just as the two people outside were about to knock. "Hello Jake, Trisha. The wee lass is in the back bedroom, follow me. Charlene, come."

Kitty woke up in a strange bed, but was wrapped in warm blankets and although she was in a lot of pain, she felt no fear, only agitation. She sat up as she noticed there were people in the room with her. She recognized Charlene, and her on-off Scottish boyfriend who liked Frapps, but the other two she didn't know.

"Where am I?" She asked as Jake and Trisha began to unpack their medical gear.

"You're safe, Kitty." Charlene said. "These people are medics. They're going to get you fixed up."

"I need to get home, I've got to work tomorrow." She said, but was prevented by rising by the male nurse, who gently but firmly kept her on the bed as he began to clean the wounds and lacerations around her mouth and then her wrists.

"No work for you, lass." the Scotsman said. "You'll stay here until we can get you better, and then we'll deal with this Master of yours who feels he can just beat you like raw meat until he's finished."

Trisha gently got Kitty to stand and they peeled off her clothing, allowing the extent of the damage to be visible. Charlene almost cried again as she saw how badly her friend had been beaten, but bit her lip and let the two medics do their work. Kitty was cleaned up, and then bandaged where the worst of the damage was, then despite her weak protests, she was given a dose of Demorol and Ativan to ease the pain and drop her anxiety level.

Charlene sat with her, cuddling her while Dragon talked with the two medics in the main room. They gave him some other pills to keep giving her for the next couple of days and then departed.

Kitty was asleep by the time Dragon came back in the room and he looked at Charlene, who looked like she was about to drop as well.

"Sleep in here with her, luv. I'll make the calls tomorrow and book us all some time off work. The wee lass needs help and we'll both need tae be able to give it tae her over the next few days. Rest now."

Charlene nodded, and pulling off her shirt and pants, curled up beside her friend and held her through the night as Kitty slept fitfully.

True to his word, Dragon called 'Bucks and booked both girls off for a week, then called his office and also took time off. Then he made a fresh pot of coffee and took a tray with three mugs, some sugar and cream, and some fresh bagels in to where both women were still sleeping.

Charlene woke to the smell of fresh hot coffee and eagerly took a mug to help wake her up. She got up out of the bed and followed Dragon back to the kitchen where she sat in her bra and panties while he leaned against the counter, sipping the coffee.

"So what are we going to do?" She finally asked him.

"You get to learn how to be a Domme in one hard lesson, luv." Dragon replied.

"What do you mean?"

"I talked to the gang at the Spot last night, before I came back with the medics. We have to deprogram the wee lass so that she doesn't think her world revolves around this fella and she can get back on her own feet. She's been beaten down so far that she feels that he is her world. We have to change that direction, and fast." Dragon said, then came round and put his arms around Charlene so she could hug him and feel his strength.

"How do we do that?" She mumbled into his chest.

"By giving her to you." He replied. Charlene looked up at him.

"I'm not into submissive sex play, or masters and slaves, or anything like that. Why me?"

"Because you know her. She already trusts you implicitly. You helped to raise the wee lass when she was just waist high. You just need to slide back into that Mommy role again, but this time, no questions. Just give her directions. No argument, and no discussion. You tell her what she is to do. She argues, you swat her bottom, hard. Do not be gentle."

"She is covered in bruises and welts. I can't just smack her if she's bad." Charlene said, but was stopped by Dragon's firm look at her and his fingers cupping her chin so she could keep looking straight at him.

"Do you want to lose her, Red?"

"Of course not, how can you even ask that!" Charlene snapped.

"Then take control of her. That is what she is seeking. Control. Not sex, not rough play. She wants what any submissive wants, to be controlled. To be loved and guided. She wants somebody to take charge and tell her what is best for her, then to follow through with it. It's not right for me to do this, I'm a man, and she's suffered abuse from a man. You need to take charge of her and hold on tight so that she can feel that she is contained and loved. Then we can get her thinking clearly again." Dragon explained, sitting down and putting Charlene between his legs so that she was surrounded by his strong arms and held tightly.

"Much like the way you are containing and loving me right now, Tad?" Charlene asked in a much quieter voice.

His reply was a simple kiss, which Charlene gave back as good as she got, then they went to wake Kitty up and give her the new low-down on how things were going to go.

Charlene got back onto the bed and gently woke Kitty up and helped her to sit up, the sheet falling down to expose her red striped breasts.

"Charlene, I'm hurting, bad. Where am I?" Kitty asked, still in some shock over the events of the night before.

"You're with me, we're at a friends' place. You are safe." Charlene said, then got her to drink some water and have some food.

Kitty looked down at the mass of bruises and welts all over her, then began to cry.

"I was so bad last night, Master had to punish me." She threw her arms around Charlene. "It hurts so bad. Why was I not good for him?"

"Shh, Kitty. You didn't deserve this. It's not your fault." Charlene said, gently trying to rub her friend's back where there wasn't a welt or bruise.

"Nae, lass. He's no master to you, and he's no your Master any more." Kitty looked up to see Dragon sitting on a chair by the window.

"Who are you?" She managed to ask, not wanting to meet his steely eyes as they watched her like a hawk.

"The name's Tad. Most call me Dragon though. I'll be returning the collar to your former Master today and he'll be told to find another to play with. You're done with him." Dragon said as he held up the collar he had taken off her neck last night.

"You can't just take that off. It's not jewellery. He owns me!" She cried before Charlene pulled her back down.

"Wrong lass. He used to own you. He lost that when he abused you so badly. Charlene owns you now, and you're going to get used to that, because until you're healed up – you won't be leaving here."

"Charlene? She's not even into this kind of thing." Kitty gasped.

"For you, Kitty. I am into it fully." Charlene said, making Kitty look at her. "You better behave, or you will be over my lap and I can guarantee it, you won't enjoy the experience."

To her surprise and relief, Kitty dropped her eyes and with a quiet "Yes, Ma'am," relaxed into the embrace.

They got her fed, Kitty used the bathroom with Charlene's assistance, and with a fresh dose of medicine, was soon asleep again.

"I'll go over to her apartment. She's got a crazy cat that will need to be fed." Charlene said, then frowned as Dragon shook his head.

"You need to stay with the lass, luv. She may wake at any moment and we're making you into her anchor. I'll go to the apartment and take care of the furry terror. Then I'll drop this off to the fella who hurt her and make sure he understands that Kitty's not his issue any more." Dragon said.

"Tad?" Charlene called as he was about to go out the door.

"Aye, Red?"

"You be careful, this Master is a construction worker. He's not a nice guy."

Dragon nodded. "I'll be right, luv."

Arriving at Kitty's apartment, Dragon let himself in, checked for the cat and found it asleep on the bed. He gave it fresh food and water, then locked the door on his way out and made sure the place was secure.

He then rode to the place they had been last night to get Kitty and stopped in front. He got off his bike, and with the collar in one hand, walked up the the door and knocked loudly.

The door opened and a buff man about a foot taller than him was in the doorway. "What do you want?" He growled.

Dragon handed him the collar. "She's not yours any longer. Don't contact her, keep away from her, find another plaything."

"Who the hell are you?" Came the grumbling response.

"People call me Dragon. I'm 35 years old. I've been doing this since 15. I'm the guy who is picking up your mess and cleaning it up afterwards. If I come back here, you will be leaving feet first." Dragon replied, then walked to his bike and rolled off down the street and around the corner as John Jacobs stood in his doorway fuming, His meaty hand clenching the collar hard enough to bruise his hand. This was not over.

It took three days for Kitty to finally feel good enough to get up on her own. Charlene and Dragon were there all the time to help her, but both of them were very stern and firm with her, she was not allowed to do anything except heal. Kitty was fine with that, the welts had faded, the bruising was beginning to finally fade a bit also. She was still very sore, but not intensely so.

She was not entirely sure what the relationship was between Charlene and the Scotsman, They would sleep together, but she didn't think they were fucking. Charlene was very stern and strict with Kitty, and Kitty had already received a few very surprisingly hard swats on her bottom when she had argued something. So she was still staying in the submissive state of being under control. But this was different. There was no fear, no anxiety. It felt right, somehow.

She was also kept naked. Neither Dragon or Charlene allowed her to wear any clothing, so she stayed naked whether in the bed or when she was walking around the house. Charlene was close to naked, she'd walk around in a bra and panties, but Dragon stayed fully dressed at all times, as far as Kitty could tell. They were always very pleasant to her, there was no tension that she could feel. The two who had joined together to rescue her worked like a well-oiled machine to help her to heal up.

Three days, then the shit hit the fan.

chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers