Baumgartner Generations: Janie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,719 Followers

Oh my god. My whole body prickled with excitement, but she was right, I didn't have time to think. The world could have been watching and I wouldn't have cared. She worked at my pussy with her tongue, her fingers, moaning against my clit as she ate me, all the while rubbing her own cunt. I leaned back on the coffee table, pulling my knees back and spreading wide for her. I wanted her to devour me, to make me forget everything, and for a while, she did.

"So close," I managed, grabbing her hair and driving my hips upward, my nipples hardening almost to the point of pain as I climaxed, using her tongue to get myself off. She didn't complain about my roughness. In fact, she took it in stride, burying her face between my thighs, planting her mouth over my mound and staying there, smearing my juices over her mouth and chin until I was begging her to stop.

"Ready for more?" She rained kisses over my still-quivering cunt.

I groaned, half-laughing as I sat, not sure if the dizziness was the effect of the alcohol or my orgasm. She gave me that same mischievous grin, her hair a red mass of silk over her shoulders, her breasts perfection, round and firm, her nipples pink and hard. I didn't know if they were real—I suspected not, especially in Manhattan—but didn't really care.

"I think we gave New York enough of a show." I nodded toward the balcony, the blinds still open wide. "Let's go have a little private time."

She led me to the bedroom I assumed she shared with her husband. I didn't ask where he was—she'd told me the last time we were here that they had an arrangement, that he knew she went out clubbing and picked up women and he was fine with it. Maybe she only did it when he was out of town, I thought, unbuckling my heels and tossing them aside. My panties and dress, I realized, were still in the living room, along with my purse and phone.

Her bed was huge and high. I literally had to climb up onto it. There was a balcony in there, too, but she pulled the blinds before coming to join me in bed, shutting the world out.

"You could have had your pick of any woman there tonight. Why me?" I wondered out loud as she captured my nipple in her mouth.

"I like you," she said simply, pressing my breasts together, trying to capture both my nipples at once. My breasts were large, but not quite that large, and she had to bridge the difference with the wet lash of her tongue. "You're so young and sweet, beautiful..."

"So are you." I looked back as she rolled me over, moving down to kiss and nibble my behind.

Catherine laughed, her fingernails grazing the globes of my cheeks, my ass clenching in response. "How old are you? Twenty-one?"

"Twenty-three." I sounded defensive. I probably was.

"Talk to me when you're thirty-three and you've been to a plastic surgeon twice, and you've had more Botox in your body than should be legal."

"You'd be beautiful anyway." I let her spread my thighs, her fingers searching for my clit, still so sensitive from my orgasm. "I'm sure your husband thinks you're the most beautiful woman in the world."

"I don't know." Her hand stopped moving between my legs, her lips still on my behind.

For some reason I thought of TJ and Ronnie then, the way he looked at her when she didn't know he was watching, the way his eyes followed her around a room. Every woman should have that, I thought—one man who couldn't keep his eyes off her.

Catherine moved to stretch out beside me and I looked over at her in the lamp light. She looked sad and I wanted to hug her.

"I didn't mean to pry," I apologized.

"No, it's okay." She shook her head. "He's a good guy. I love him and I know he loves me..."

"But?"

She slowly traced the lines of my tattoo. "This was my idea, you know."

"This?"

"Seeing other people." She rubbed my lower back. "He didn't want to have anything to do with it."

Again, I was thinking of TJ and Ronnie. Whose idea had it been, I wondered? His or hers?

"I guess I just wanted...something more."

Now I was curious. "Do you bring home men, too?"

"No." She kissed my shoulder, her lips soft.

"Does he see other women?"

"Well...he could." Her breasts pressed against my side as she moved closer. "If he wanted to."

"But has he?"

"No. Not that I know of."

I rolled to look at her, up on my elbow. "Do you think you'd be okay with it, if he did?"

"I...I think so." Her gaze fell.

"And he's okay with...this?" I reached over and touched my index finger to her nipple.

"I think so." She bit her lip as I cupped her breast, feeling the weight of it in my hand. "He says he is."

"You know what?" I leaned in to embrace her, my body warming hers.

"What?" she asked as I began to kiss the tops of her breasts, squeezing them both and thumbing her nipples until they grew hard.

"I think you need to not think for a while."

Her belly was soft but flat, her skin like cream. I let my tongue dip into her navel, a preview.

"I think that's a good idea..." she whispered, her hands in my hair, pressing my head down, down...

I followed her direction as she spread her pussy lips with her fingers, her French-manicured nails showing me the way. I could smell her musky scent, her mound radiating heat. I played in the novelty of her pubic hair, just a strip at the top of her cleft, pulling and tugging gently, taking my time. I was anticipating the taste of her, the feel of her flesh against my tongue, the same and yet so different. Ronnie and I were incredibly familiar with each other. She knew what I loved; I knew how to please her. Being with Catherine was an experiment, an exploration into entirely new territory. It was blackly exciting.

I explored her with my fingers, my tongue, letting my body remember her. I'd been really drunk last time and so had she, but tonight I was more aware and breathing her in. The mattress we were on could have been floating on a cloud, I was so lost in her.

"Mmmmm so wet." I slid two fingers easily inside of her, pumping gently, feeling her begin to fuck me back.

"Your tongue," she begged, arching toward my mouth. I indulged her, flicking the tip of it back and forth over her clit, teasing as I fingered her, wanting to keep her on the edge, panting. Her flesh gave in slowly as I thrust my fingers deeper, the wet sound filling the room. One thing I did remember was she liked to be fucked—and hard.

"Come on," she urged, lifting her hips completely off the bed. "Gimme more that than, baby!"

I already had three fingers pumping but I slipped another in, twisting so all four would fit, stretching her wide. She drew her breath in sharply tugged at her own nipples, grinding her hips against my hand.

"Deeper!" she panted, thrashing, rolling her pelvis. Her pussy was sloppy-wet, bathing me down to my wrist with her juices. "Ohhhh fuck! Yes! Janie, do it! Put your whole fucking hand in me!"

She got just what she wanted as her body surged, her hips lunging—my entire hand disappeared into her hole, swallowing me up in sweltering heat. It was like plunging into the center of volcano. I had small hands, but still—I stared, agape, as she began to fuck me all the way to the wrist, my hand curling into a fist inside of her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" She moaned with every stroke, and I let her guide things, afraid I might hurt her, but she kept on, asking for more, more. "Give it to me! Yes! Fuck me deeper! Harder!"

"Oh my god." I panted, working hard, fucking her as deep as I dared, her cunt like a furnace, watching in awe as her lips spread for every thrust, feeling the soft give of her pussy against my fist. "This is so hot."

Her eyes were only partially open as she looked at me, her gaze full of lust. I knew she must be close. She grabbed my hair, pulling, and I gasped, following her direction as she shoved my face against her cunt.

"Make me come," she insisted, impaling herself on my fist. "Oh yes, yes, make me come!"

I covered her mound with my mouth, sucking her clit and pumping my fist deep into her cunt. Her whole body tensed, her toes curling, and she screamed with her orgasm. I felt every contraction around the slick fist I had buried in her pussy. I could barely breathe as I watched her climax, her muscles constricting again and again, scalding my wrist and arm with her juices.

"Ohhh wait, wait," she pleaded as I began to slide my hand slowly out. "Easy... ohhh god..." I tried to go slow, feeling the subtle spasms of her lingering orgasm against my knuckles as I straightened my fingers, easing them out of her cunt. My whole hand and arm was shiny with her and I smiled when she grabbed my hand, pulling me closer and lifting it to her mouth to lick my fingers.

"I never did that before." I was still breathless. My whole body was on fire for her. I'd never seen anything so sexy in my life as her fucking me like that—my whole damned hand buried inside her!

"It's really good." She reached down to cup my mound. I was dripping. "Want me to do it to you?"

"No way." My eyes widened but I moaned as she cradled my cunt and rocked her hand against me.

"You'd love it." She used the heel of her hand, riding me hard. "I won't hurt you."

I shook my head, straddling the velvet expanse of her thigh. "Let me show you what I like."

"All right." Her eyes brightened as I inched my way up the long length of her silky thigh, my pussy closing in on hers. When my mound reached hers I began to rock, the softness of our lips rubbing together, back and forth.

"When I was young, I used to do this," I admitted, arching when she rolled a little sideways, lifting her leg to give me a better angle.

"With girls?"

I flushed. "No. By myself. With anything I could find... pillows, stuffed animals...fence railings..."

She grabbed my hips, situating me closer. "That's fucking hot."

"Doesn't it feel good?"

"Yes." She reached down to spread her lips. Oh god, that was really good—our pussies rubbed together, spreading liquid honey. It made me ride her faster. "But I meant...it's hot thinking about you doing this by yourself."

I closed my eyes, rolling my hips in circles, focusing on my clit and swabbing it back and forth against hers. It was like they were kissing, the soft folds of our flesh fat and oily as we rocked together.

"Did you do it a lot?" Catherine squeezed my hips, her breath rapid.

I nodded, not opening my eyes—I was concentrating too hard. "I had one stuffed dog I liked best." I bit my lip when one of her hands massaged my breast, flicking my taut nipple with her thumb. "Oh god! Yes! I can feel that right in my clit!"

"Good." She tugged, twisting, and I burrowed in deep against her cunt. "Why did you like the stuffed dog best?"

"He had a hard nose." I felt my face turn scarlet with embarrassment at my confession, opening my eyes to look at her. "And I used to rub against that part like this." I let my clit linger over hers, worrying my hips around, fast, faster, holding onto her other thigh for leverage. Her skin was like silk. "My mom couldn't figure out how he got so dirty."

Catherine gave a low laugh. "Dirty girl."

I was ashamed by my admission, but too turned-on to stop. The feel of my pussy searing over hers was euphoric, and I knew I could ride over the edge into paradise at any minute.

"Do you like being called a dirty girl?" She hefted both breasts now, delightfully torturing my nipples. The sensation roiled through my belly and went straight to my clit in delicious, lightning-fast pulses. "A naughty little slut?" My breath rushed out in a gust when Catherine slapped my tits, opening my eyes wide. "Such a bad girl." Slap. Slap. My nipples stung and my skin reddened as she continued to smack my breasts. I twisted and rolled, pushed and pulled, my breath rapid, my heart racing. "Rub yourself off, baby. That's it!" She fucked me back, catching a rhythm sure to send me over. "Rub that hot little clit all over my cunt. Get yourself off, Janie! Do it!"

"Oh! Now! Now!" I spread wide, leaning in and splaying my pussy against hers as I came. She grabbed my tits and mashed them together in her hands, quivering underneath me, and I knew she was coming, too, wrangling me like a bucking calf as I gave her every last bit of my orgasm.

"Oh my god!" I collapsed, my limbs going limp, letting her fold me into her arms. "Oh. My. God."

She brushed the hair away from my heated face, kissing my sweaty forehead. Our bodies were polished with sweat—we'd worked hard for that one. Exhaling, I hid my face against her breasts and she petted me—my hair, my back, my arms.

"Damn, I didn't even get my strap-on," she murmured against the top of my head.

"Well, we've got all night."

She laughed, kissing me down onto the mattress as we fell into oblivion, losing ourselves in each other once again.

-----------

>^,,^<

If you enjoyed this story, please explore my other work, here on Lit and elsewhere. If you want to know more about me, check out my profile. And thanks for reading!

-Selena

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,719 Followers
12