Baxter and Libby Ch. 02

Story Info
Baxter takes Libby further.
12.1k words
4.66
55.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the feedback on part one.

After Libby was dressed again in the same light blue blouse and white pants, she turned away from me and moved towards her dresser to get the clothes for the open suitcase that was on the far side of the bed where she had left it before I fucked her. She had obeyed me perfectly and I wanted to know more about this intriguing lady that I had discovered. To learn more about her I would need time to look around her apartment before we left.

Moving behind her, I placed my hands on her shoulders and pulled her back to me. Damn I wanted her again but it could not be yet. Testing her, I held her against me without speaking, judging her reaction to my touch. The smell of our sex was strong in the hot, small bedroom apartment and I knew that my cum had to be seeping from her bare, just fucked pussy into her white cargo pants. My hands moved down her bare arms and then over her soft belly which was covered by her blouse that she had again buttoned all the way up. My nose nuzzled along her neck and in her soft, short blonde hair. Occasionally I would plant small tender kisses on her neck and checks while holding her in place.

She did not fight my touch or squirm in my arms no matter my hands roamed. Her body was rigid, tense when I started at her shoulders but within minutes, she was leaning back into me, enjoying the pleasure that I was bringing her. It took a lot of self restraint on my part but I was careful not to touch any of the sexual hot spots that I had discovered about her.

Even when I looked down and saw her nipples, hard and poking up in the light blouse, enticing me tweak them, roll them and twist them hard in my strong fingers, I held back. This was about getting her used to the feel of my hands on her body, about her making it willing available to me at my demand, knowing the pleasure that I could bring her when she submitted. When her head turned back, her pretty green eyes half closed and her soft lips parted, asking for a kiss, I knew it was time for me to stop.

My hands slipped from her body and I said to her, "I changed my mind Libby. Before I take you back to my hotel, we will have to make another stop or two after getting my truck. You go take a shower, get cleaned up for the evening."

She turned to face me, surprise was in her eyes when I kissed her forehead like one would a child and said, "Go on, the water will feel good, it hot as hell in here."

With her head down from where I tilted it down for the kiss on her forehead, she gratefully, very softly, whispered, "Thank you Baxter."

The water was running in the shower as I walked the short distance into her kitchen. The power had been off for almost a whole day but the water heater was inside the hot apartment and would still be very warm if not hot. I doubted that she would even turn the hot water on more than a half turn.

Libby was very neat. The entire apartment was clean and orderly with the tiny dinning table and small counter that separated the kitchen from it both spotless and shinning. There had to be some old bills somewhere and I was determined to find out how much in debt this lady was along with any other information I could turn up.

When people have money, they leave the unpaid bills out in plain sight so they will not forget to pay them. If they are worthless shits that have no intention of paying the bills they simply toss them out as they come in. If they do not have the money but do intend to pay them when they can, they put them away, out of sight until they get the money. That way they do not have to face them every day and feel the guilt. They store them some place where you can get to them, hoping that some day they will be able to pay off the debts. I already knew that Libby was this type. Hell, I had bought her bra and panties earlier in the day just so she would not have to feel the guilt of being in my debt at having paid her electric bill.

When I pulled open the end drawer under the counter, I knew I was correct about her. Looking through the stack of papers, I found that her cell phone had been cut off. The outstanding portion was only 70.00 but it was two months past due. The water bill from the city was in there as well, it was for 68.00. There was no cable bill even though she had a small television set, obviously she had it cut off or it came with the rent. A late notice on the rent was also in the stack. It was for the 450.00 from the last month. The last bill was for her now worthless credit card, it amounted to 1290.00. Looking at the charges on the invoice, it looked like almost all of them were for groceries or gas along with one large charge of 800.00 to the state university. At the bottom of the stack was the last statement she had gotten from her bank. At the time of the statement she had 83.20 in her checking account and 7.32 in savings.

She was not that far in debt but with no secure source of income it was going to be impossible for this sweet lady to keep going the way she was. Taking a pen from the same drawer, I wrote down her checking account number on a small piece of paper and slipped it into my pocket. If the day and night continued like I was planning a visit to her bank on Monday morning would be in order.

Continuing my search of the small apartment I saw pictures of what had to be her daughter and parents on the walls. There was also one of her on a small boat at the lake with a girlfriend. Damn Libby looked good in her bikini but what really caught my eye was that she was smiling and looking very happy. The water was still running in the shower so I went back into her bedroom to continue looking for more information about her.

The closet was open but she did not have very many clothes or shoes and I found that very strange. At one time she had been very well off and must have had many outfits and matching shoes to go with her country club life style but the closet was almost empty. Four or five dresses were hanging there, along with some jeans, women's dress pants and maybe a half dozen blouses. There was one pair of very high, stiletto black heels in the back they were old, scuffed on the bottoms but still very shiny. I picked them up and placed them on the bed beside the open suitcase. Other than that, she had a pair of jogging shoes, a couple of pairs each of sandals and causal flats.

Her dresser was the same way, not even half full and the shorts, t shirts and polo shirts that were in there looked old and worn looking. It was obvious that Libby had not been spending any money on herself. Looking around I could not see any cosmetics and assumed that what little she had must have been in the small bathroom.

The shower shut off and I took a seat on the bed and waited for her to come back out. It was a while before she did come back out. When she did come out, I was pleased to see that she had put the white pants and thin, light blue, blouse back on. Even though she had again buttoned it all the way up, I could see the shape of her bare breasts under it. I also knew that she had not taken panties into the shower with her and was once again bare in her white Capri cargo pants. In her right hand she clutched a small over night plastic bag that must have held the cosmetics from the bathroom.

Her hair was damp but combed out and hanging down loosely from around her pretty face. Her face was not longer red from our sex and the heat in the apartment and she had put on a bit of mascara around her pretty green eyes. She looked good and I knew that she had fixed herself up both out of pride in her own appearance and to please me. I liked that.

I did not get up from the bed as I very directly, told her, "You look good, very good, I like it. You please me Libby."

Her eyes widened at my words and she gave a flash of the smile that she had on her face in the picture that hung in the other room. It made my heart beat faster. When she cautiously edged over to pass the bed to her dresser to finish packing, I took her hand and stood up.

"What you have in your hand will do Libby, along with the shoes I put on your bed. You will not need anything else for what I have planned for the night. "

Her eyes darkened at my words, the sparkle that was there after my compliment left, replaced by fear and confusion at what I could mean by my words but she did not question me. After taking the shoes in her hand she turned back to me. Taking her free hand, pulling her behind me, we walked out of the bedroom and across her small living area towards the door.

When we got to the end of the counter where she kept her bills, I stopped, pulled the drawer open and took out the pair of scissors that I had seen there.

Without a word, I took them in my hand. Libby gasped but did not try and stop me as I snipped off the top four buttons of her blouse until it was once again open down to reveal the sides her small sexy tits. After putting the scissors back and closing the drawer I turned to face her again.

"I told you what I liked. You should have learned. Now we can go."

After turning the lock, I pulled the door shut behind us. Libby walked to the car with her keys in her hand. Stepping up beside her on the driver side, I took the keys in her hand and felt her fingers close around them, as she hesitated to give them to me. Seeing my raised eyebrows and the look in my eyes she released her grip on them. After taking them from her hand, I placed my hand on the small of her back and escorted her around to the passenger side, using the remote to pop the locks as I did.

Holding the door open as she got into the passenger seat I got a very good look down her blouse again and Libby knew it. Still shy about my appreciation of her body and not used to being so vulnerable she blushed a bit but did manage to say, "Thank you," before I shut the door behind her.

Her car was an automatic. After shifting to drive and pulling out of the apartment parking lot, I reached across the small space between us and casually, like it was the most natural thing in the world, placed my hand between her slightly opened legs, on her inner upper left thigh. Libby looked down at my hand between her legs and it pleased me that she did not jump at my controlling, confident touch or try and pull my hand away.

It was not far back to where we had left my truck and traffic is never heavy in our mid sized town. We made it back without speaking, both of us alone with our thoughts of what had happened so far that day. I knew she had to be wondering about the rest of the day and evening and I did not see any need to settle her curiosity or say anything to calm her fears, so I just drove along in silence with my right hand lightly gripping her inner thigh, my little finger pressed in the crease between her thigh and sex.

After pulling along side my truck and before taking the car out of gear, I lifted my hand up as I turned to her and ran my fingertips along her right cheek. Her green eyes were fixed on mine and she looked a bit flustered. With a small smile on my face, I moved my hand back into her short blonde hair and took a handful. Unhurriedly, I pulled her head back as I pressed her closer to me. She shut her eyes at the feel of my fingers and I heard a small gasp as I tugged at her hair.

Leaning over to meet her face as I pulled her closer, I softly whispered, "Damn you are so beautiful, like this."

Her eyes stayed closed and I held her like that, with our faces almost touching. Her breathing was quick and her breath soft on my face. It was the perfect time to take another taste of her soft lips and mouth but instead, I pulled back and shifted the car into park, leaving her confused at what I had wanted.

Her eyes were on me now as she straightened back up in the seat and watched through the windshield as I walked around the car and opened the passenger door for her. With the door open, Libby turned in the seat, putting her legs out first and then leaning forward while looking up at me she got out of the car. Her blouse was again open and she knew it was open in the front, exposing all of her smallish breasts and girlish nipples to my appreciative eyes.

As I shut the door behind her, she was smiling at me. Her smile gave me a very good feeling. Not only was it great to see her smiling and feeling good but I knew that I had brought her over a couple of barriers that had been between us earlier in the day. Libby was no longer shy about my seeing her alluring body. She wanted me to see it, to show it to me. Along with that, my hands on her body no longer caused her to jump at my touch or tense up at the feel of them running over her.

"We have to make some stops before we go to my hotel. The first one is at the mall. I have not been there in many years but I know that you can show me the way. I will follow you there." I told her.

I knew damn well where the mall was but I wanted to find out more about what she was thinking. Was it a mistake I was making, giving her a chance to be alone with her thoughts, a chance to just drive off and forget all that had gone on that day? Would she try and get away now that she was in her own car with the bill paid, the tank full of gas? Would she try and loose me on the way to the mall?

We rolled across the parking lot to the exit. Libby signaled almost as soon as I was in behind her that it was a left turn. She waited until there was more than enough room for both of us to make the left on the busy road and I had to smile to myself, driving along behind her. A couple of miles later, a light turned to yellow and her tires squealed a little as she came to a stop. She shrugged her shoulders and smiled as she looked in her mirror back at me as we waited for the light to change.

Ten minutes later we were pulling into the parking lot in front of one of the big anchor stores at the mall. Libby parked next to and empty spot but did not get out while I was pulling my truck in beside her. Was she waiting on me to get her door again? I leaned across the seat of my truck and took out the big manila envelope that was in the glove box. After taking out another 500.00 I put the envelope back and slapped the box shut.

Libby was still in her car when I walked over to it. She put the window down and looked up at me saying, "I will wait for you here."

This was not what I wanted to hear. First of all she did not ask if she could wait, she said she was going to wait. Second of all, I think that she was again ashamed to be seen with me, while dressed the way she was.

After reaching in through her open window, unlocking the door and grabbing the door handle to pull the door open, I replied to her, "No, Libby, that is not the way it is going to be. You will come with me."

Holding the door open, I held my hand out to her and after a quick glance at my eyes she took my hand and I helped her from the car. This time she did not lean as far down when getting out and was not smiling. It did not matter to me what she did or said, she had her opportunity to leave and she did not take it. I was going to do what I had planned no matter what.

My right hand again, held her left and she reached across her bare breasts in the thin blouse, her right hand was gripping just above my right elbow. With her arm this way she was holding the thin, blouse closed with her forearm, hiding her breasts with the rest of her arm, just liked she had done in the payment office of the electric company.

Her hand gripped my arm tightly but she did not lean into me like she had done before. We entered the door to the store and it was not a surprise that we were in the women's department of the store. Libby must have been to this mall and parked where she did many times before her husband fucked up and lost all of her money.

It surprised the hell out of her when I said, "This is not exactly what I had in mind but it will do," and started walking around the displays.

Her grip on my arm loosed but she still held on as we walked and she asked,"Why would you want to come here?"

Smiling I answered, "To get you something to wear when you go home tomorrow. I will not be there to hand on too and I am not going to let you walk around with your blouse open like that unless I am with you. "

She did not speak for second and then she laughed a little as she said, "You planned this all along. You cut the buttons off so I would have to get something else to wear."

We stopped and she was turned to me, looking up as I said, "Yeah, I did Libby."

She lifted her hand free from my arm for a moment to playfully slap my upper arm, "You are bad, very bad."

After a short chuckle I nodded in agreement and steered her over to a display that I liked and hoped she would. It was a yellow and white sun dress that had a stripped pattern. It came down to just above the knee on the mannequin and had two inch wide straps that went straight over the shoulders to the back.

The cut in the front was not too much. On Libby's small breasts it would not even show her slight cleavage. The back was open enough to match the front and would show off her nice shoulders very well. It was a fairly conservative dress but knowing that she did not have panties or a bra to wear under it made it sexy as hell in my mind. Libby liked it as well because I got the big smile, the same one I had seen a couple of times before that day, the one that told me she was very happy from her and again it made my heart thump faster.

"That is the one, check for your size and then we can go try it on," I told her.

She dropped her hands from me as she looked through the rack beneath the display and when she found one in her size, the held it close to her chest before saying, "The changing rooms are over there. I will be back in a minute."

"Nope, that is not how it works Libby. I am coming too."

Her eyes got big but she did not say anything. I followed her over to the changing rooms where we got a key from the attendant. The attendant looked at us with a strange look but did not say anything when I followed Libby into the small room and shut the door behind us.

We stood in the small room, almost touching as Libby, looking into each others eyes, as Libby worked up her courage to change in front of me. It was funny that she was being so shy and then it occurred to me that she did not know what I had in mind. Was I going to fuck her there, make her suck my cock or what?

I waited patiently for her to make the first move. It would have been very good if she had just started to strip in front of me, acknowledging her submission to my desires but she did not. Instead, she turned her back to me, placed the hanger of the dress over the hook in the back of the room, reached down and started to undo the bottom three buttons on her blouse. That was fine with me too.

With her back to me, I reached around and took her hands in mine and pulled them to her side. Leaning over her shoulder, looking down, with her back to my chest, I undid the three remaining buttons, pulled the blouse from her pants and let it fall to the floor.

After it fell to the floor, I very softly brushed my lips over her ear, making her shiver before saying, "I told I was going to help you."

Her hands stayed obediently by her sides as my fingers pulled the button on her pants loose and the zipper down. Hooking my thumbs in sides of her white cargo pants, I tugged them down over her curved ass and past the smooth tanned thighs. As I bent lower, to push them down to her feet, I saw where my cum had leaked out of her before she took a shower and had dried in the crotch of her pants.

Taking each foot, one at a time, I unstrapped her sandals, first the right and then the left. As she leaned with one hand against the wall for balance, I pulled the pants off of each foot, stood and placed them on the small chair in the corner of the room after standing back up. Taking the dress off the hook, I slipped it off the hanger and pulled the zipper in the back down.