BBW for Love: Tammie and Mike

Story Info
A virgin BBW finally gets fucked - by her big brother.
2.2k words
4.09
172.2k
73
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelkel79
kelkel79
144 Followers

Tammie fidgets nervously, extremely uncomfortable in the cramped airplane seat. Not making nearly enough money to afford first-class, she had been stuck in coach. These seats were definitely not made with larger bodies in mind. She was 5' 7", weighing around 250. Not sure of her exact weight since its been a few months since she dared to get on a scale. Her hazel eyes sweep the area; checking to see if anyone had seen her discomfort.

A younger boy lounging in his seat, was staring and nearly crying from laughing. Her face flames red as she drops her head in silent but painful shame. She can't wait to get home and away from the judgmental morons, forced to deal with them just because she was a big girl. Hell, she was still a virgin at the age of 22, only because the men was only after her cherry. But at least she knows she will be pure when she does find a man that thinks with his heart and mind, not his raging hard on.

A huge sigh of relief escapes her full, plump lips. The plane had landed and was pulling to the delegated gate. She grabs her carry on from the storage area and hustles down the narrow aisle.

She searches the faces waiting in the pick up area, looking for her Dad and Mike, her big brother. Spotting them quickly and running to them with open arms.

"Dad, Mike! God I'm glad to see you guys!" she shrieks, comforted by their rough but loving hugs.

"Tammie, its great to see you too, darling." her fathers deep voice calming her raw nerves.

Her brother smiles as he tugs on her hair. Grabs her bags and runs with them with ease. He has really buffed up, she notices. Hell, even Dad was looking fantastic. Thinking she must look like the poor fat girl, walking with these two sexy men. To busy feeling sorry for herself, she never notices that Mike was watching her stare at his ass. Oh shit! He grins devilishly at her and shakes his perfect ass just for her.

Blushing furiously, she holds her head down and withdraws until they finally reach the parking garage. Great! Her Dad had rode his harley, leaving Mikes van, aka "The Love Shack on Wheels", the only option for her.

"I really am happy your home, Tammie, but I have to work this weekend. I probably won't be home till Sunday night. Mike will be with you though so you won't be to lonely without this old man." her dads light chuckle making her smile.

"Ok, Dad. See you Sunday, Old timer!" squealing joyously as her dad swats her full behind playfully.

"Ill show you Sunday that this Old timer can out do most youngsters!" he growls out as he straddles his harley. Taking off a minute later.

She turns back towards Mike, quietly watching him pack her bags into the cargo area on top. Feeling very foolish for staring at his ass, she walks to him.

"Mike, I'm so sorry for looking at your ass. I have no idea what came over me to do such a thing." she mumbles miserably.

"Aw Tammie, its ok. You can't help it if my body is irresistible!" he replies, nearly busting out laughing.

Glaring up at him she playfully slaps his arm. "Just get in the van and drive, you jerk."

Still laughing, he opens her door and glides around to get behind the wheel. Surprisingly, he had put my favorite bands newest cd in his player. The slow, suggestive lyrics sending a gentle warmth through her body. She closes her eyes and takes a long, slow breath. Her brothers unique scent filling her senses.

He smelled like fresh spring rain and summer breezes. Ever since she had turned 18, she'd had a secret lust for her big brother. He was 5 years older and built like a professional athlete now. His shoulder length black hair always ruffled, a set of green eyes that burned her to her core every time he glanced at her and the way his body moved, damn near was criminal. Liquid fire pooling between her legs, she lets her mind drift off to dream land.

In her mind, she was slouched over, her head in Mikes lap. Eagerly sucking and licking his rock hard cock as he tries to drive. His grunts of pleasure making her bob harder and faster, milking every inch of his 8 inch dick. He tangles his hand in her hair, guiding her up and down roughly, thrusting up as he pushes her head down. She moans wildly, silently begging for his hot creamy cum. Hungry for it.

"Oh fuck, Tammie! Suck this cock dry, baby!" Mike growls out as his whole body trembles.

Large spurts of hot, salty cum gushes out to fill her mouth. She greedily swallows it all and keeps on sucking on his softening cock lovingly. Gently rubbing his ball sac in time with her long strokes on his cock with her tongue.

"Tammie! Oh my god!" Mikes heated growl breaking into her day dream rudely.

She opens her eyes lazily, realizing her mouth was full of his hot, hard cock. Oh fuck! She must have started to act out her day dream in reality. Groaning with her lips still wrapped tight around his thick meat, she starts to pull up. A hand roughly stops her and gently pushes her back down.

"Oh fuck, Tammie, don't stop!" he pleads urgently. His hand grasping her hair, shoving his cock deeper. She hums as the tip pushes down her throat, he thrusts up harder and faster, grunting.

"Oh! I'm cumming, Tammie!" he yells out, holding her head still on his throbbing cock, spraying a huge load of cum down her throat.

She reluctantly let's his cock slip from her mouth, straightening up in her seat. Daring a glance over at Mike, she sighs. He sat completely relaxed, his eyes staring right back into hers.

"Mike, um, oh god I can't believe that happened! You must think I'm a fat freak, huh? I've wanted you so badly for 4 years now, I'm guessing my body decided that was long enough to wait." she barely whispers to him, starting to cry.

"Oh baby sister, please don't cry! I've wanted you for years myself, never dreaming a vivacious goddess like you would want me. Its my fault this happened. You had fell asleep and was apparently dreaming so I decided to pull my cock out and jack off to your moans. All of a sudden, you bent over and started sucking my cock so damn hard and fast I couldn't and wouldn't stop you." Mike lovingly comforts her, easing her fears.

They rode the rest of the way home in quiet reflection on their actions. Both of them eager to ask more probing questions into each others fantasies but to bewildered about what had happened to attempt it.

Its almost 6 at night when Mike pulls into their driveway. She smiles softly, seeing that the house was exactly the same. They park and both of them climb out to grab her bags. Mike leads the way into the house and down the hall to her old room. Leaving her alone as soon as he puts her bags on her bed.

She puts her stuff away quickly, and changes into a comfy pair of thin cotton shorts and a old white tank top of Mikes. Smiling as she remembers what he had called her. A vivacious goddess. He loves my plump body? Doesn't care that my body is soft, not firm? Looking down at her choice of pajamas, scowling. Ripping them off quickly to search in her secret bag for the short purple silk nightgown she had packed, just in case. Slipping it over her head and gazing in the mirror on her dresser.

"Not bad, girl." speaking out loud to herself. The nightgown clung to her full breasts barely covering the massive globes. Her hardened nipples standing out. The length was just past her rounded ass and plump pussy, hiding the fact that she had decided not to wear any panties. She takes a deep breath walking out into the dim hallway, heading towards Mikes room just down the hall. Pausing at his door, knocking softly.

"Mike?" she calls out quietly.

"Come in, Tammie." Mike replies.

She opens his door and walks in shyly. He had stripped down to just his jeans, his bare chest smooth. Her hazel eyes locks onto his hungrily. She watches his expression turn from nervous anticipation to raging lust. He drags his eyes all over her body making her tremble.

"Oh Tammie, Your so damn beautiful!" he cries out, rushing to her to pull her in his muscled arms. Tilting his head to kiss her slow and deep. Her hands grip his shoulders hard, moaning into his hot mouth. He breaks away from the kiss, breathing rapidly.

"Tammie, Are you certain about this? I don't want to lose you if you end up regretting this." he whispers into her ear hotly.

"I've never been more sure in my life, Mike. I love you so much and I want to make you feel exactly how much. Ill always cherish this memory, never regret, baby." she hurriedly replies. Not waiting for a reply, she gently grabs his ear lobe with her teeth and tugs. Her hands now running up and down his back lazily.

He groans and maneuvers her to his bed, laying her back. The nightgown had risen up to reveal a smooth plump pussy to his hungry eyes. Undressing quickly and crawling up between her thick thighs.

"Its my turn to taste you, baby. Just lay back and enjoy." his hot breath blowing against her soaked pussy lips.

He gently starts to lick up and down just the outside of her wet slit, grunting with desire at her taste. Moves his attention to her little swollen clit, flicking and sucking greedily. She begins to grind up on his mouth, smearing her juices all over his mouth.

"Oh fuck, Mike! Suck my pussy baby, make me cum." she screams.

He eagerly begins sucking her little clit softly and teasing her cunt hole with his fingers. She grabs his head and pulls his face into her cunt, wildly moaning. Her virgin pussy grasps his fingers tightly when he gently pushes two deep into her. Working them in and out to stretch her open, his tongue rolling around her clit leisurely. Her frantic gasps and moans break his resolve to be gentle, pumping his arm faster, finger fucking her virgin hole fast and hard.

"Mike! I'm cumming! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!" her body thrashing wildly on his bed. Her scalding hot cum gushing out to soak his hand and bed.

"Oh yea, that's it baby! Squirt for your big brother!" he urges loudly, replacing his fingers with his long tongue. Tongue fucking her dripping cunt fast, digging his tongue deep as she cums again. This time soaking his face, hot cum spraying all over his tongue and chin.

"OH! SWEET GOD! FUCK ME NOW!" her hands grasping his long hair and yanking his mouth up to hers. Kissing him passionately, the taste driving her wild. With his cock nestled between her plump pussy lips, he begins to move. The sensitive tip of his cock rubbing against her sensitive clit. He pulls his mouth away and leans back, pushing her thick, shapely legs wide apart and back.

"Tammie, oh god, my cock needs your hot cunt right now! I can't wait any longer, it will only hurt for a moment." he barely rasps out between clenched teeth.

"Take me, Mike! Make me into a real woman!" she moans.

Closing her eyes in bliss as he gently nudges her cunt hole open with his cock head. He rubs her clit lightly as he keeps slowly working his fat cock deeper into her pussy until his balls are pressed against her soft ass. His hands move to her breasts, teasing the hard buds by pinching and pulling on them.

"Oh Tammie, your pussy feels so good, baby. I love the way its squeezing me so hard!" his head falling back groaning.

She moves her hips a little to let him know she's ready to feel him fuck her. Her nails teasing his small nipples. He pulls his cock out till just the head remains inside, then pushing all the way back in, both of them moaning blissfully.

"You ready? I'm going to make this pussy all mine, Tammie. No one else deserves you!" he growls out, pumping his hips faster and harder. He grunts loudly with each thrust into her, sweat glistening on their bodies. Lowering his mouth around a nipple, nibbling as he rams his fat cock deep in his little sisters pussy.

"Tammie! OH FUCK, I'm cumming!" he yells out, his eyes clenched shut.

The heat in both of them becomes unbearable, his cock swelling inside her, pumping large spurts of cum deep into her womb. Her body shakes wildly as she covers his thrusting cock with her hot sticky cum.

He gently pulls his softening cock out, the tip popping out with a little noise. Laying with his head propped up, he pulls her to his side. She rests her head on his chest and sighs happily.

"I bet Dad can't out do you." she whispers, a plan hatching in her head already.

kelkel79
kelkel79
144 Followers