BBW Seeks Dom - 50 Ch. 01

Story Info
Was she looking for me?
16.3k words
4.74
63.1k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers

[This story contains D/s, shaved pussies, nudity, oral sex, anal sex, ff, mf, mff, helplessness, forced orgasms, spanking, butt plugs, a chastity belt and at least three surprises. If any of those things will offend you go read some other story. It is not my intention to offend you. Please turn on your willing-suspension-of-disbelief so the three things that aren't physically possible or likely won't bother you.]

BBW Seeks Dom – 50 (Culver City)

One line in a list of mostly-twenty-somethings asking for Prince Valiant or Brad Pitt. It got my attention. I'm sixty-something and looking for a bit more companionship. Not just any kind of companionship, you understand. I'd like a new submissive woman in my life.

Click.

The ad read: "Sweet, curious possible submissive looking for white dominant alpha male for tutoring/mentoring. You would need to host, I have a roommate. My fantasies are of a gentle Dom while I masturbate. Very curvey. Lost 40 pounds this year and want to lose more. Disease free, drug free. Will you teach me? Pls send pic."

Click.

More and more interesting. I hit the mouse often enough to be looking at a "send email" screen. I typed, "bbw seeks Dom..." in the subject line. In the message area I typed: "I will consent to a single meeting to see if we are a match for tutoring/mentoring in D/s. The meeting must be in a public place such as a coffee shop, park or other place where we can talk and still have you feel safe. I am a Dom and must get to know you before committing to tutor you in the world of D/s so your experience is satisfying to both of us.

I recommend we meet this Friday, beginning between 10am and 1pm and we allot two hours for our conversation. Where we meet is your choice and I recommend you bring a trusted friend with you for your own safety. Between reading my email and when we meet on Friday you may masturbate only once and that once may not be on Friday. I await your response." I downloaded a picture of me that was taken at my last birthday breakfast, where the other attendee's had been cropped out of the picture. All that was visible in the shot was me seated at an outdoor table with a platter of Huevos Rancheros in front of me. Click. I hit the "send" button. It was 5:18pm on Monday.

My business took over my mind and time passed. By eleven I had added seven new pages to a novel I'd been working on for months. The chapter about a conflict between sisters loving the same man had been resolved, for the moment. I performed my nightly ritual and went to bed alone.

At six Tuesday morning my alarm sounded and I got up. I did my morning ritual and dressed for the consulting appointments I had that day. I had time to check my emails, so I did. Nothing from "bbw seeks Dom."

Tuesday evening at eleven still no response. I wondered if "bbw" checked her email every day, once a week or if she had checked and decided not to respond. I knew I'd know if I had a meeting with her by seven on Friday morning.

At 11:03pm Tuesday my phone rang. My first thought was that I would answer and she would say, "This is bbw seeks Dom." My second thought was that she didn't have my number, so it wouldn't be her. I answered my normal answer, "Nick."

A female voice I recognized instantly said, "Nick, A woman was shot about an hour ago in apartment three-eighteen. I heard the shots. I'm afraid." Sandy couldn't ask for what she wanted. She could want it. I could hear her request in the unsaid. I also knew Sandy lived in apartment three-twenty-four.

"Pack a bag with clothes and things for four days and nights here. Are you Ok to drive or shall I come to get you?"

"I can drive, Nick. Thank you for inviting me."

"Are the police still on site?"

"Yes, Nick. I can hear them talking in the hallway."

"Open your door and get one of the officers on the line with me, please."

"Yes, Nick." The next minute was filled with me hearing her do as I asked. Finally a male voice came on the line. "Officer McMillan."

"I need to ask for a favor, Officer. As you can no doubt see my sister is terrified. She needs to get to her car and drive to my home. The favor I ask is that she be escorted to her car, her car checked and that an officer watch her leave the parking structure. Is that possible?"

"I'll do it myself, Sir. I'll have her use her cell to call you after she is on her way."

"Thank you." He gave the phone back to her and I said, "He's going to escort you. Get packed in less than two minutes and when you are about a mile from the apartments, call me on your cell."

"Yes, Nick. Thank you." I hung up. I looked at the clock and saw it was eleven after eleven.

At eleven twenty-three my phone rang again. I answered, "Nick."

"I am one mile from the apartments. You told the officer that I am your sister."

"That is a discussion for another time. For now please accept that he responded to you being my sister better than if I had said you are my lover. Drive safely. I will wait for you in the kitchen."

"Yes, Nick. Thank you."

I ended the call. I heard the garage door open at midnight. A few seconds later it closed again. Sandy quietly came through the door, removed her shoes and walked barefoot into my kitchen.

I opened my arms and she came to me. She dropped her bag and then I helped her into my lap. I kissed her gently once and held her for quite a while, until she stopped shaking. Her breathing calmed and I thought there was a chance she had relaxed all the way into sleep. I moved my arm and she startled.

"Easy little one. You are safe." I whispered. She calmed again and said, "I kept you up."

"Yes. Now, I need to know, do you work in the morning?"

"Yes!" There was alarm in her answer. I knew she needed direction and calm to be ready for work in the morning.

"Sandy, You will run to my bedroom, strip, shower and get in my bed. You will be on the side away from the alarm when I get there. Tonight you will sleep with me and I will hold you. You are loved, protected and safe. What time do you need to be up in the morning? We do not want you to be late for work."

She thought for a moment and calculated how much time she needed. "I need to be up at six, Nick."

"I'll set the alarm. Go!" I kissed her again and she ran.

I closed down the house and joined her. Sandy had taken a hot shower, cleaned the bathroom after doing her ritual and was in bed waiting for me. I pulled her close and held her in my arms as she warmed up, stopped shivering and went to sleep. The forth graders in her class would have a strange day beginning in just about eight hours.

At six the alarm sounded and I shut it off. Sandy was awake, but didn't move until I said, "Up! And do whatever you need to do to get ready for work. Do nothing for me! I will make you a quick breakfast. When you are done with work today come back here. Go!"

She flew from the bed and so did I. I made her a wrap for breakfast with eggs, bell peppers, a little cheese, and a dash of picante sauce wrapped in a tortilla. I put hot black coffee in a travel cup and met her at the door to the garage as she was leaving for school. She wanted to thank me over and over. As she started the second "Thank you" I stopped her.

"I've got it! Now go. Teach them well. My heart will be with you all day."

An hour later I checked emails and found one marked, "bbw seeks..." on the subject line.

I opened it and read, "Thank you, Sir, for answering my ad. Meeting Friday at ten will be fine. Rather than anywhere in Culver City I recommend 26 Beach Café in MDR." She gave the address and since I like eating there I was quite willing to meet there. She continued, "As per your request I will not masturbate more than once between now and Friday morning. Do you have a request for what I wear?" She signed the email, "hopeful".

Click. Reply.

"hopeful-

I do have a request concerning clothes. If we go farther than Friday I will ask that you adopt a new dress code for anytime you are out in public. I will ask that you wear skirts and dresses, not pants. Nylons and suspender hose are acceptable, but never pantyhose. I do not like red clothes, nail polish, jewelry, lingerie or shoes on a woman. Those are some of the guidelines for every time we are together, after Friday. How you dress on Friday is totally up to you."

Click. "Send."

The next time I had reason to check emails it was almost three in the afternoon. There was one with "bbw seeks Dom" as the subject line. When I had read and dealt with all the others I opened it.

"Sir; I noticed your email says "those are some of the guidelines..." If I may be bold for a moment, I wish to ask what the other guidelines are so I may begin preparing my self and life to comply. If this request is inappropriate, I will expect to suffer the consequences of being inappropriate. I promise to be a good student." Signed, "hopeful".

Click. "Reply."

"hopeful – Appropriate can only be evaluated on the basis of what you know of the culture you are in at the moment. At this moment you cannot be inappropriate. Your request for more information is accepted and applauded. If we go past Friday these things will be expected:

•Dresses and skirts in public. No pants unless I direct you to wear them. (It will be very rare).

•Bare legs, nylons or suspender hose are appropriate in public.

•Panties will be worn from the day before your anticipated period until it is over. Panties that are stained, torn or worn out will never be worn. All non-period days you will have your pussy bare and accessible. There is a master calendar in my office at home. Your anticipated period days will be marked on that calendar. If you are irregular in when you have periods know that we will be seeing doctors to get them regulated.

•You will keep your body hair-free from your collarbone to the bottoms of your feet. We may schedule and have laser treatments done to eliminate hair growth on your body (but probably not until next year).

•Shoes are not worn in our home. If you are mine, my home is your home. Shoes will be removed as soon as you are inside either my home or yours.

•In my home you will dress in lingerie or nothing most of the time. I will choose.

•All your clothing will be pleasing to me or they will be gone.

•In public I will be addressed as Nick, not Mr. or Sir unless otherwise instructed.

•Public Displays of Affection will be acceptable if permission/instruction is given. Holding my hand, having your arm around me and hooking my arm with yours are particularly pleasing to me.

•Submissive poses or behaviors (lowered head, hands clasped behind your back, kneeling beside me, etc.) in public will be punished unless directed by me.

•Your masturbation and cumming are by permission only.

•Your body is mine. We will care for your body as if it were my own, because it is. You will exercise, eat properly, stay hydrated, visit the doctors and dentists as often as I direct. The openings to your body will not be used by anyone without my direction.

•Your bare ass does not sit on furniture. A towel, napkin, or something must be between you and whatever you sit on, except the toilet."

Click. "Send."

For the next half hour I worked on a document I was preparing for a client. As I worked I heard a ding, announcing the arrival of a new email.

Subject: "bbw seeks Dom..."

Click.

"Nick, I have read and understand (so far) the rules you shared with me. Thank you, Nick for sharing. I am willing to align my life with these rules without knowing why they exist. I can mentally put them in the category of, "to please Nick" and that is reason enough to follow the rules. However, perhaps if I knew the thinking behind the rules I could more easily adapt my thinking and behavior and be a better sub.

If I am being a pest I apologize. I am so anxious to please you that Friday seems a month away." Signed, "hopeful and anxious".

Click. "Reply."

Subject: "Enough!"

"hopeful – Call this number: XXX-XXX-XXXX. Do it now."

Click. "Send."

One minute passed and the phone rang. I picked up and heard a feminine voice ask, "Nick?"

"The subject line of your ad reads?"

"bbw seeks Dom – 50." Her voice sounded almost scared. I smiled.

"I can tell you are anxious. My schedule is open enough today that I am willing to change our Friday meeting to today. Is that possible for you as well?"

"Yes, Sir. I work at home and have a very flexible schedule most of the time."

"Ok. Here's what you do: Shower. Shave your legs, pits and pussy. Dress in a skirt. Not a tight skirt and not longer than knee length. Wear comfortable shoes. Athletic shoes are acceptable. A loose fitting button front blouse and a bra. You have all that?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Tuck your driver's license in the left cup of the bra. Carry your keys in your hand. No purse or other items. You may bring anything you think you might want or need including things you would want to have with you if you were to spend the night in my home, but those things must stay in your car. Drive to 26 Beach café and get a seat at a table for two near the front windows. Be there by one o'clock."

"Yes, Sir."

"Give me your instructions, so I know you have them."

"Shower. Shave your legs, pits and pussy. Dress in a skirt. Not a tight skirt and not longer than knee length. Wear comfortable shoes. Athletic shoes are acceptable. A loose fitting button front blouse and a bra. Tuck your driver's license in the left cup of the bra. Carry your keys in your hand. No purse or other items. You may bring anything you think you might want or need including things you would want to have with you if you were to spend the night in my home, but those things must stay in your car. Drive to 26 Beach café and get a seat at a table for two near the front windows. Be there by one o'clock."

She repeated it word for word. I would have bet she knew and used Gregg shorthand. I said, "Perfect! No red?"

"I changed nail polish right after I got the email telling me you don't like red."

"What did you do with any bottle of red polish you had?"

"Gave it to my sister, Sir."

"Will you be bringing a safety person with you?" I asked.

"No. May we still meet?"

"Yes. Drive carefully... and smile." I hung up.

At ten before one I was parked near the café and watched as a black three-year-old Lexus parked near the café. A tall woman exited the car, straightened her clothes and locked her car. She put eight quarters in the meter and headed for the front doors of the café. She was wearing a denim skirt that flared nicely from her hips and ended three or four inches above her knees, athletic shoes and a button front blouse, also denim. The blouse had the top two buttons unbuttoned. It was not tucked into the skirt, leaving it loose. I was pleased. She followed directions well. At the distance I was from her, my evaluation said she still needed to lose thirty pounds to be at a really good weight.

I locked my car and followed her into the café. As I entered Miguel saw me and began setting my regular table. I waved at him and walked to the woman I had watched, now sitting beside a front window looking nervous.

"You are very prompt." I said.

She smiled and asked, "Nick?"

I sat across from her. Miguel served two iced teas and left two menus. She started to speak and stopped when I said, "Miguel knows I like iced tea. He assumes you do, too."

She didn't look at my face, but glanced from looking at the table up to my face and then back down. Her behavior told me she had done some reading about how subs should behave.

I said, "What you read about the proper sub behavior isn't always the case. I like to be eye to eye when I'm talking to someone. We are here for a conversation. I want to see your eyes."

She looked directly at me and after a few seconds she teared up.

"Tell me what prompted the tears, please."

"I didn't know what to expect. You could have been anything. I've been scared for days like a little girl who knows she gets to go somewhere exciting, and wants to go and is afraid at the same time."

"You are quite brave. Meeting a Dom is dangerous. You have already said to me, "I am a submissive. I can be controlled and hurt. Scared to the extent that you shook as you drove here and you are still quivering a little. All that and you came anyway. Thank you."

"You're welcome, Sir."

"One of the rules says that in public I am Nick. That means in public and mostly anywhere I am not Sir."

"Yes, Nick. Thank you."

Miguel came to the table and said, "Are you wanting to wait to order?" I looked up at him and said, "One BBQ chicken salad with the dressing on the side and two forks. Thank you, Miguel."

I turned back to face her and said, "What shall I call you?"

"My name is Marie, Nick."

"Do you like that name or did someone give it to you and you just keep using it?"

"My Grandmother gave it to me."

"Where is your Grandmother today?"

"She died six years ago. In Texas."

"Then she won't be offended if you change your name?"

"No, I don't see how she could be offended."

"Then what name would you like?"

"You want to begin by having me change my name?"

"You are about to change your life! Changing your name will assist in that change. Every time anyone uses your new name it will remind you that you are no longer who you used to be. As of now you are no longer Marie, pending our decisions about your training. I want to know what to call you."

She hesitated for almost a minute. I stayed still and quiet. If I moved at all she would feel pressure to hurry. She met my look and said, "Laura. My name is Laura!" Her posture changed. She sat up a little taller.

"I'm very happy to meet you Laura. If you are still Laura on the first of the month, I will begin the legal process to change it legally. Now, tell me what makes you think you are a sub."

She hesitated. She looked down at the table then back up at me before she said, "In business and in school I'm strong and I make a good living. Some supervisors have even put on performance reports that I am decisive. In my personal life I freeze up. If you had not told me what to wear I would have been in front of my closet for an hour or more trying to decide. I have trouble asking for what I want, being noticed as a woman and... and so, I'm alone. I'm alone and I'm fat!"

"What do you want?"

"I don't know! How can I know? I've never had a relationship where I felt good! I've had boy friends, but not many, and the ones I've had treated me badly. I want to feel wanted, cared for and safe."

"What does that mean, badly?"

She was getting worked up, emotionally. She wanted to let the hurt and disappointment out. She closed her eyes and said, "My first boyfriend would come over to my house and he would have me help him with his math homework and then he'd let me blow him. Once or twice he touched my breasts but..." She was too embarrassed to finish the thought.

She looked up at me again and said, "I was a junior at USC before I could give away my virginity! What a waste! I went to a party and lots of people were having sex and a guy I knew started kissing me and touching me and I let him do whatever he wanted. He fucked me and all it did was hurt! There were other times and other boys in my life but nothing satisfying. I want to be taken care of, liked even."

"I see. You want me to help you be the sexual being you know is there, but doesn't know how to get out. You want to have orgasms without batteries. You want to wake up in the morning and know someone wants to have sex with you, wants to make you scream in joy."

"Yes!"

I opened my wallet and left fifty dollars on the table. I stood and reached for Laura's hand. She took my hand and stood. Our shared salad was half eaten. I said, "The nourishment you need right now isn't a salad. Come with me, please."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers