BBW Seeks Dom - 50 Ch. 02

Story Info
She wasn't the only one looking.
12.3k words
4.77
32.2k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,156 Followers

[This story contains D/s, shaved pussies, nudity, oral sex, anal sex, fff, mf, mfff, helplessness, peeing, forced orgasms, spanking, butt plugs, a chastity belt and at least three surprises. If any of those things will offend you go read some other story. It is not my intention to offend you. Please turn on your willing-suspension-of-disbelief so the three things that aren't physically possible or likely won't bother you.]

In the morning I woke up feeling a breeze. Sandy had opened windows and doors to clear the smells of sex from both bedrooms. Laura and Ashley had helped. I woke and woke Beth. We were both uncovered and Laura and Ashley spooned with me behind Beth. We got up and went outside to the shower. The deck was wet. I made that mean Sandy and probably Laura and Ashley had showered. Beth and I used a lot of hot water and got very clean. I washed Beth's hair. I love the feel of washing a woman's hair. It is both sensual and sexy. I love watching the river of suds flowing down her back, then turning her and watching the suds flow down, caressing her breasts and farther down flowing across her belly and onto her thighs. I washed her hair twice.

Beth shaved everything from her shoulders down as a gift to me. We rinsed and dried each other. The sliding door into the main room opened and Laura poked her head out. She smiled and said, "Breakfast is ready when you are, Nick."

We hung our towels to dry on hooks beside the shower on the deck and followed Laura inside. I saw French toast coming off the grill and watched Ashley serve our plates onto the table. We all sat and they waited until I took the first bite. Nothing had been said about waiting. Ever.

I asked, "Ashley, you've been here less than a day. As you eat your breakfast, please tell Beth about your experience here and your thinking. Please, don't tell me or even look at me."

She turned her chair a few degrees toward Beth, who was sitting to her right. I was to her left. She said, "I'm not sure if I can put into words how I feel about everything that's happened. I'll try. When we met Nick and Sandy I was surprised. I expected a man who looked and acted and even sounded like your Daddy. Nick is nothing like him. I expected gruff. I expected orders. I haven't heard a single order or a gruff voice."

"He spanked you!" Beth said.

"It wasn't abuse! He didn't intend to injure me or Sandy and he didn't! We both had huge orgasms! I loved what he did to me! They have shaken the world I lived in. I don't want to go back to that world."

"We talked before we got here and you disapproved of what Marie was doing, being a sub." Beth said.

"When I said that I was using the word sub as meaning slave. No one here is a slave. Laura and Sandy are gifts. I still disapprove of slavery. I will willingly give myself as a gift to Nick."

"Me too, Momma. Me too."

I said, "Beth, before either of you actually give me the gift you need to know more and experience more about what it means. Can you stay the day with us?"

"Honestly Nick, I'm willing to sign an agreement right now. After last night I'm ready and willing to give me to you. You want my money, car, furniture, 401k, they're yours. You want me tattooed, let's go!"

I held up a hand. "Thank you. No. I accepted you for training. We'll start with the rules. Laura, do you remember the list I emailed to you before we met?"

"Yes, Nick."

"The first one, please."

"Dresses and skirts in public. No pants unless specifically requested by Nick. Do you want me to give reasons?" Laura asked. I nodded.

"Dresses and skirts have my pussy always available for Nick's pleasure. They also allow air to get to my pussy all the time, which is healthier than having it covered."

"Any questions?" I asked.

Beth asked, "What about panties, pantyhose, leotards, bathing suits?"

I pointed at Laura. She said, "My pussy is only covered during my period and at Nick's request. I don't need a list of what items to wear or not wear. I just need to know he wants it uncovered as much as possible. That includes not crossing my legs or sitting with my knees together."

Both Beth and Ashley moved their knees a few inches apart. Ashley said, "I taught both of you to always keep your legs together."

Beth said, "You said you didn't want boys to see our panties." Ashley nodded.

"Any more questions or can we move on?" I asked.

"I've got the rules about covering my self, I think." Ashley said. Beth nodded.

"Sandy, periods, please."

"Panties will be worn from the day before your anticipated period until it is over. Panties that get stained go in the trash. Panties that are worn, frayed, torn or worn out will not be kept or worn. The days of your period will be marked on the calendar in the kitchen. If your periods are unregulated you will go to a doctor and get regulated."

"Just like clockwork," Beth said.

"Next, please."

Laura spoke, "You will keep all hair off your body from your collarbone to the bottoms of your feet. Sometime in the future we may get laser treatments to stop hair from growing, but not until at least next year."

I said, "Body hair on a woman detracts from my enjoyment of her body. While the hair is an annoyance, stubble is worse. Please, do not have me find stubble on you." I paused for a second and said, "Next."

Sandy spoke, "Shoes are not worn in the house. It's much easier to keep the house clean if we don't bring dirt in."

Laura added, "The normal dress inside the house is lingerie or nothing, for Nick's pleasure and because skin cleans easier than clothes."

I smiled. "Next, please."

Laura said, "All your clothes will be Nick approved. If you wear it, it will be Nick approved, even on the days you don't think you'll see Nick. Nothing red. Nick doesn't like red."

"A month ago you gave me three bottles of red polish and three lipsticks." Beth said.

"Give them away, please." I said. She nodded.

"As of today you are both on our fitness program. We weigh once a week and we post the results on charts for each of us. There are consequences for gaining or losing too much weight. Our zones are twelve pounds wide. We have stationary bikes and things for your use." I said. I waved at Sandy.

Sandy said, "All sexual activity is under Nick's control. You must have permission to masturbate or play with anyone else. You may only have an orgasm when Nick gives permission. Do not break this rule. The consequences are not pleasant."

"We didn't ask permission before bed last night." Ashley said.

"I gave permission before we went to the bedrooms. Your bare tush does not sit on furniture or even the floor. We have lots of small towels for all of us to sit on. When you are done with a towel it goes in a hamper. One of Laura's responsibilities is to make sure we always have clean towels available."

"All your rules make sense." Beth said.

"My intention is to have our lives work well for each of us. If the rules don't make sense, they won't improve our lives. Let me show you something." I led them to our workout room. Sandy explained the use of the room. Laura showed them the path to the shower and explained why we went directly outside after a workout. Ashley asked if there was any danger of being seen when we were on the deck. Laura pointed at a boat about three hundred yards off shore. "If he has huge binoculars he can watch. The neighbors can't see onto the deck and we have security cameras all around the house."

We went back inside and finished breakfast, which included clean up. Then we sat out on the deck. I set a timer for one hour. We talked about being a sub in training when they weren't with us. How the rules applied everywhere, not just at the house. Sandy asked if we were going to visit their homes like we did with Laura. When she and Laura explained what happened they both volunteered to have us visit and toss everything not approved. I knew we didn't need a van, they weren't moving.

I recommended we all get dressed and go. Ashley said, "If I get dressed I break the first rule. When we came here we both wore pants."

"How can you solve the problem?" I asked.

Beth asked, "Laura, can I borrow a skirt for long enough to get home?"

Laura smiled and said, "Sure, I'm sure between Sandy and I we have two skirts that will work."

"Then it's time to get dressed." I said.

I asked, "May I have a kiss before we dress, please?"

The answer was given lips to lips. Sandy got the first kiss, Laura the next. I gave four kisses and then we all got dressed. At the door leading to the garage I asked, "Can you both spend the night with us?"

I got two yeses. The five of us got in my minivan and went to Beth's home first. When we left her apartment she had four large trash bags of clothes for a women's shelter and three bags of trash we tossed in a dumpster. As we drove to Ashley's she said, "I may need to go shopping when we're done at my house. All my things will be trashed."

I said, "If that turns out to be the case, we all go shopping. We'll all help you pick things that will look great on you, last and that we like."

She was almost right. Nine big bags of worn, old, ugly and stained clothes went to the dumpsters in the alley. Two bags of clothes were ready for a women's shelter. Her home had three closets of clothes when we started and two of those were empty when we left. She was down to three bras when we left. I drove us to the Westside Pavilion and we went shopping.

The saleswoman helping Ashley saw her pick out four new bras and asked, "Would you like to get matching panties with those?"

Ashley said, "No, Thank you. I only wore panties when I had periods." The look on the young woman's face was priceless. Ashley held the four bras up for my approval. Sandy said, "Nick never approves lingerie without seeing it on." Ashley turned and headed for a dressing room. The young saleswoman said, "Men are not allowed in the dressing rooms."

Ashley went in and less than a minute later came out wearing her skirt and one of the new bras. I shook my head. Her hands went behind her and she took it off. She handed it to the shocked saleswoman and put on the next selection. I nodded. She took it off and handed it to Beth. Numbers three and four I liked. Sandy brought a new bra to Ashley to replace the one I rejected. Ashley put it on and we all loved it. She ripped the tags off the one she had on, handed them to the saleswoman and said, "I'll wear this one." She went in the dressing room and put her blouse back on.

I took the three new bras to the register and paid for them and the one Ashley was wearing. When my three ladies joined me at the register I asked Ashley, "Are you in the habit of exposing your breasts while you shop?"

"That's the first time I've ever done it." She answered, blushing.

"Why did you do it, Mom?" Laura asked.

"My life is about making life better for all of us. Having four of you standing around waiting for me doesn't make life better. We've all seen boobs before. She said Nick wasn't allowed in the back, so the solution was to try them on out here."

She had internalized the intention to make life better for all of us. I was very proud and happy. I said so. I kissed her. She returned it with enthusiasm. We bought nine new skirts that day as well. Wrap-around skirts that could be adjusted as Laura, Beth and Ashley changed body weights. Nine skirts of various colors and patterns. None were red.

Back at home I asked Ashley and Beth to put their new things and their pant outfits in their cars. Beth asked why they kept the pant outfits if they weren't to wear them.

Sandy answered, "There may be occasions when a dress or skirt wouldn't be acceptable. Your pant outfits are for those rare occasions."

The four went to the kitchen and collaborated on making dinner for us. I worked in my office for two hours. When I heard a knock I looked up and Laura was standing in the doorway, nude and smiling.

"Supper will be ready in ten minutes, Nick." She said.

"That's perfect because I'll be very hungry in ten minutes." I closed my computer and went with her to the kitchen. I washed my hands and face in the kitchen sink and helped set the table and deliver food. Folded towels were already on all the chairs.

They served almond and herb crusted Halibut with mixed vegetables, cubed sweet potatoes and iced tea. As we ate and made appreciative noises and comments I asked Sandy, "Do you believe Ashley and Beth are ready for their first visits to the playroom?"

"One at a time or together, Nick?"

"Laura, you remember your first visit. Would you think they need to be together or can they visit alone?" I asked.

"Nick, They can do it alone. I know they can."

"Ok. After dinner we will introduce Beth to the playroom. Ashley, we will have you stay in my bedroom and watch television for about ninety minutes. Then it will be your turn. The introduction you get will be very much the same as what Sandy and Laura have already been through. They will help each of you."

Laura asked, "May I tell them about the words?"

I nodded. She explained the safe words and what would happen if they were used. Neither woman had any questions. I noticed both had their nipples swell and areola tighten as Laura explained the safe words. Laura and Sandy had the same visible signs of arousal.

I went to the playroom while the ladies cleaned up. They got Ashley into the bedroom and brought Beth to the playroom. When she stepped into the room she looked around and was afraid. Laura led her to the wooden table and together they strapped her down. I checked with her about her feelings.

As the final strap held her head I asked again, "How do you feel?"

"Scared, excited, and I'm trembling. Whatever is next, I want it!"

I leaned over her and kissed her mouth. Sandy followed my lead and Laura kissed her sister after Sandy. We walked out of the room and shut off the light. Laura closed the door. We could see Beth when the door closed on the cctv monitor. Everything in her body tensed up. She tried to turn her head and when she realized she really was helpless she screamed my name, "Nick!"

She screamed it once. A few seconds later she relaxed and stopped struggling. We watched her for seven more minutes then we went to her. I asked her what happened after she called out my name.

She smiled and said, "You told me it was a test. I realized it was a test of trust. I had to trust that you wouldn't let me get hurt or hurt me. I told myself you'd be back before breakfast, then I remembered you told Momma it would be her turn in ninety minutes. I knew I could relax on the table for ninety minutes."

Her session included the water treatment and powerful orgasms like both Sandy and Laura had been given in their first few sessions. At the end of her first training session the three of us told her how proud we were of her, showered her and got her into bed. I believe she was asleep before we were out of the bedroom.

Ashley entered the playroom and saw lots of water. She said, "I won't drown, will I?"

None of us replied. We put her on the table and her session began. Even before she was helpless on the table she said, "Yellow!" We paused and told her she would be helpless and safe. Each of us told her. We waited and Ashley said, "Green."

I knew her security issues were strong and based in her time with her ex-husband.

We secured her down and kissed her. We walked out, shutting off the light and closing the door. She screamed for me three times, then she cried out for Marie. When she called for Marie I held Laura and she told me she felt the pull to go rescue her Momma. Ashley sobbed and pulled hard on the restraints. It took her eleven minutes to surrender.

When we saw her surrender Laura and Beth were crying. It was painful to watch their mother being so scared and hurting. When she relaxed and calmed Laura said, "My Daddy did that to her." She did not use a safe word. We let her stay in the dark, alone for an additional ten minutes.

At the end of the ten minutes after she relaxed, the door opened and the lights came on. Ashley said, "I screamed for you!"

I said, "We heard you. Did you use a safe word?" My voice was calm.

"No."

"We would have come back if you had asked us to. That's what safe words are for, and you knew it."

"I was scared!"

"And, then you weren't. What changed?"

We waited and Ashley said, "I decided to trust you. I was helpless, but I decided to trust you not to hurt me. Now I can remember this lesson and always know I can trust all of you to protect me. When I become a gift to you I have to trust that you'll always take care of me."

I started releasing the straps. Laura and Sandy helped and soon the only strap holding Ashley was the one over her forehead. I said, "You just said When I become a gift to you I have to trust that you'll always take care of me." The truth is you must trust us to take care of you, protect you and enhance your life or you cannot become a gift."

"Oh." She said. The rest of us stood still and gave her a minute to be with that new lesson.

I asked, "Could you release yourself right now?" I knew she could. One strap around her head tied her to the table. It was held there by Velcro.

"Yes, Nick. It would be easy."

"Don't." I said.

I ushered Laura and Sandy out and shut off the light. We watched. She didn't reach to the strap. She stayed on the table, calm and quiet. After two minutes I turned a valve on the wall and water started dripping onto Ashley. The first drips landed on her belly. She moved her hands to catch the drops and divert them off her side.

After a minute of a slow drip I turned the valve a little more. The falling drips of water became a spray from a showerhead. Ashley put her hands up to shield her face but she didn't release herself or cry out.

I let the shower continue for five minutes. I shut off the water and took the three of us into the playroom. When the lights came on I said, "Look at you! You've soaked the table, the floor and yourself. You could have gotten off the table and used a bathroom."

"Nick! That's not pee! Water sprayed from the ceiling."

"Why didn't you get off the table?"

"You asked me not to release the strap."

"What held you to the table, Ashley?" I asked.

"The str... I did. I could have gotten off the table at any time. I held me on the table."

"Please free yourself." Her hands released the strap. She didn't sit up.

I said, "You had me spend a lot of useless money. The table and the straps cost hundreds of dollars. Now they are worthless. If I want you to stay on the table all I need to do is ask you to stay."

"I think I would like being strapped down sometimes." Ashley said.

"I need to be physically helpless, sometimes." Sandy said. Laura nodded.

I faced Sandy and Laura and asked, "When you bound Ashley and Beth did it turn you on?"

"Yes." They answered in unison.

I asked, "Ashley please get off the table, I want your help." She got off the table and stood waiting for instructions.

I asked, "Sandy lay on the table on your side, please." She climbed on the table and got on her right side. I handed Ashley a four-inch wide strap. "It binds her at the waist to the table." She put it on her and asked, "Is it tight enough?"

Sandy said, "Yes." I gave Ashley another four-inch strap and touched Sandy's right thigh just above her knee. She secured her leg in place. Using a two-inch strap I bound Sandy's wrists together with her arms alongside her head. I got some plastic wrap and used it to bind her arms. Laura and Ashley had watched carefully.

"Laura, I'd like you to get up on the table so your pussy is touching Sandy's pussy. I gave Ashley a six-inch wide strap and she bound Laura's waist to the table with Sandy's leg under Laura's ass. I turned Laura so most of her weight was off Sandy's leg. I strapped her chest to the table. Ashley bound Laura's arms and wrists like Sandy's. I put leather cuffs on all four ankles. I attached the cuffs to ropes and the ropes to hooks on the walls. Two more ropes stretched their arms towards the walls.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,156 Followers