BBW Stepmom Ch. 02

Story Info
This was better than any fantasy.
1.2k words
4.36
276.9k
36
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

........I had just finished cleaning up myself of cum and putting on my clothes when I heard my stepmom knock on the door. I quickly tidied up and told her to come on in. I was a bit nervous wondering if she knew I had just watched her in her underwear and then masturbated thinking nasty thoughts about her plump body. As she entered she didn't appear angry or upset. I thought to myself that she didn't see me at all and had no inkling of my peeping on her.

She sat on the edge of the bed and asked me about coming home early.

Her next question took me completley off guard. She asked me if I enjoyed watching her in the bedrooom in just her bra and panties. My heart pounded. I guess I had been caught for sure, her stepson peeping in on her almost nude step mom. I stumbled around for some sensible answer as to why I was looking in on her. Before I could come up with some lame answer she said she rather enjoyed being looked at and that with dad gone pretty much all the time she rather welcomed my looking at her. She asked me if I found her big body arousing. Stumbling around again for some sensible answer she said she knew I must have.

At this point I knew she must have known of my jerk off session. She revealed to me that she knew all along I was watching and became excited herself. I apologized as best as I could, explaining that I wanted to just go on by and not linger but her large body was just so exciting to me. She smiled at me saying that she was happy that I found her arousing. I was relieved that she wasn't upset but rather glad.

As it turned out she knew my thing for bigger women by my keen interest in her catalogs especially the underwear sections.

She then told me she knew I beat off when I left her door. Redfaced, I replied that I was so hard and aroused by her that I had to relieve my self that way. I told her that even in just a plain bra and briefs, she got me so hard.

She then told me she tried to imagine me in here stroking my hard shaft and wondering what my hard cock would feel like in her pussy. I couldn't believe myself. Was Sally saying she would like to feel my cock inside her? My erection was straining my jeans now. She sensed my discomfort and suggested that I get rid of those uncomfortable jeans. This was too much to believe, she wanted to see my cock. I got up and took them off and then stood there in only my bikini briefs, my hard cock fully outlined in the front pouch. She made the comment that she thought men in bikini briefs were quite sexy and how she wished my dad would wear them.

Getting up from the edge of the bed she said she had something to show me she thought I would like. She had on one of those baggy sweatsuit outfits that she usually wore around the house.

She pulled off the bulky top and pushed the pants down to her ankles and stepped out of them. There she stood in one of the sexiest bra a panty sets I had ever seen in any catalog. The bra was a full cup underwire type which she had to have for her massive tits but it was especially sexy. Even though the cups were huge they could barely contain her big natural tits, plenty of cleavage was still showing.

The panties were fantastic, the full cut kind, of strechy nylon. My eyes went from her breasts to her large full tummy. It sagged just a little to make her sexy to me and I could see just a hint of her dark pubic hairs trough the sliky material. Slowly she turned aorund to give me a full view of her large meaty ass, straining the nylon material. Turning full around she asked me if she liked the looks of this big body.

I blurted out that I thought she looked fantastic, so plump and sexy.

She looked at my cock now leaking precum and leaving a spot on my bikinis. Smiling she said she wanted to feel that cock in her lovhole. It had been so long since a penis had been inside her and she wanted to feel my cum in her.

It was difficult to believe what was happening. There was my stepmom standing in front of me in the most sexy underwear I had ever seen, eager to take my cock in her big fat pussy.

Even though I had just masturbated, may cock was ready and eager to fuck my stepmom. I watched as she beagn to unhook her bra and release two huge mounds of flesh. They sagged due to the weight. Her nipples were very big and brown. As she bent down to push her panties off they hung very low. When she stood up I got my first view of her big hairy pussy. I don't think she trimmed or did anything to her pubic area. Her hairy cunt was beautiful.

She asked to to pull my bikinis down and show my cock to her. I reached down and pushed my underwear down to my kness and stood there in front of her, my cock aimed skyward. I wasn't as big as my dad she revealed but I sure was swollen and full of cum. I finished pushing my briefs down as she layed back on my bed and opened her big thighs wide to expose her damp wet slit. Her huge tits spilled over to each side as she motioned for me to get closer. Reaching down between her legs she spread her puffy lips open to show her red damp gash. Due to her big stomach it was difficult to reach down to her pussy. She did mangage to pull her cunt lips wide and reveal her hole, ready for fucking. I got in between those big thighs and grabbed my shaft and pushed my cock down some to

enter her. She pulled her fleshy stomach up to give me better access. I rubbed my cock up and down her wet slit until I hit the mark and shoved my hardness deep up her warm inviting hole. She moaned and said it felt so good to have a cock in her. She grabbed her legs to help hold them wide and spread further open. She told me to fuck her and fuck her deep. I lunged forward pushing my dick deep in her hole. As I slapped against her cunt, her stomach seemed to ripple.

As I fucked her I looked down at her big fat sexy body so hot for my cock. She moaned and begged for deeper harder fucking. I thrust forward pushed as deep as I could into her fat hole. She told me not to pull out but shoot off inside her, she wanted to feel me cum and squirt my seed.

It wasn't long before I could hold back no longer and my cock exploded into her. This surpassed all of my fantasies about her as jet after jet of hot cum filled her. I pushed forward so all my cum would be deep inside. I slowly withdrew but some semen oozed from her hole.

She told me that was great, it had been so long since a cock had been in her. She hoped that this would be just the beginning of a new relationship.............