BDSM

Story Info
Where lezdom loving slave Nicole is punished by though Mistress.
3.7k words
3.79
29.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am coming around slowly and starting to remember what happened. Jack had given me some address and I followed his directions to the place where some lady was waiting for me. I can hardly recall how we got acquainted with her though...

I think her name is Barbara. Yeah, right, Barbara. She looked so sweet. But what happened after I met her? I think we went to the living room, drank some wine. That sweet Barbara. She had worked with Jack a lot and told me a zillion funny stories about the things that happened at the shootings. The ice was broken. She got us some more wine...

I couldn't quite understand what the new project Jack had offered to me was all about. Was Barbara going to bring some dude along? She didn't look like a proper partner for a lesbian shoot. Well, she had a good body and was pretty but, all in all, she looked more like a kind saleswoman from a candy shop. She was fit, pretty buff...

I recall trying to ask her about the project but she only giggled in a conspirational way and... Well, I just decided to trust her. We took the time to discuss all the guys in Jack's team and then went quiet for a little while. I remember Barbara propping her chin with a hand and staring at the ceiling with a dreamy expression on her face.

'People say women are not supposed to come. You know, like, they don't have that mechanism that would allow them to orgasm. Some believe that girls were just watching guys in bed, imagining things, acting up... We probably can't reach orgasm at all and only imagine getting off,' she said and leaned towards me. Guess she wanted to pour some more wine into my glass.

'Yeah, I remember how scared I was when I was getting fucked for the very first time. So scared I started acting things up almost unintentionally. Then it started to feel good,' I answered, picking up the half-empty glass and passing it to her.

So what on Earth happened next? Damn, I think I'm starting to remember... I remember her taking the glass from me... and splashing the wine left in the glass right into my face.

'What? What are you doing?' I yelled, still not believing that this nice lady could act so rough.

Barbara reached out for me, grabbed me by the hair and pulled.

'Aaah, let me go!' I bet I sounded like a crybaby. I had had a drink and a good little talk, I had enjoyed the time spent with Barbara and even started feeling at home in her company. Why pretend to be an ice-cold lady again? Especially when you are being pulled by the hair. She pulled harder and bent me over, not allowing me to stand straight.

'Barbara, stop it! Damn, you're rough when you are tipsy!' I tried to get away with a joke, hoping that it would return the good old Barbara. The contrast between the lovely chatterbox and a grime sadist dragging me into the depth of the house was intimidating. What happened next? Damn, it's like my memory is refusing to return me into the dreadful past.

After all my childish whining and jerking, can I try to break free from her? Screw the logic, screw the acting... If she's a psycho, it's not my problem. I pushed myself straight and broke free from her iron clutch.

'Let me go, you cunt!'

Unfortunately, it didn't work. Barbara was way stronger than me. She grabbed me by the hair again and tugged making me slam down on my knees. Then she dragged me down into the basement. She didn't respond to any of my questions but only kept giggling viciously. How come this bitch managed to fool me into believing her? I kept hoping that Barbara would stop and tell me that it all was some weird joke but... She didn't.

'I'm gonna call the cops! What the fuck are you doing?'

I tried to sound tough but my voice failed. I bet Barbara could feel my fear and it made the whole thing feel and look even more miserable.

'What do you want from me?' I said. That was when I knew I was screwed.

Barbara dragged me up to face her.

'Ouch!' I went up with my back arched. We were staring each other in the eye. Her face was red from the hard workout she had to endure. Her lips were slightly parted and her eyes were burning with excitement. She was obviously enjoying my fear. Then she dragged me over to the wall and slammed me against it with my back several times. It didn't hurt but the fact of physical violation itself made me feel totally shocked. It was like fighting someone in childhood -- adrenaline levels were skyrocketing, I was out of breath, my voice was trembling...

'What the hell do you want from me?'

She grinned viciously, enjoying the dull sound of my body slamming against the wall. Then she pulled me away from the wall by the hair and pushed me down on the floor. When I looked up, I saw her holding a whip.

'Barbara...'

The whip landed on my back and it exploded in excruciating pain.

'Ouch!'

She went whipping me again and again.

'You dirty bitch, who allowed you to open your filthy fucking mouth?' she uttered. Then she bent down, grabbed me by the cheeks making me stare up at her and went on whipping me.

'Who the hell allowed you to speak?'

I tried to run away, even managed to get up but... That was when she made me understand for one last time that she was way stronger than me. She simply grabbed me in her muscled arms and slammed me down on the floor like a pro wrestler.

'Place! I will teach you to obey me! If you do, it will all be alright. If you don't, I will shave your head and whip you till you bleed. Will make you remember it for the rest of your life'.

'Barbara...' I tried to complain but got lashed again. 'Aaah!'

'Yeah, right, yelling is not forbidden,' giggled Barbara, walking around me and playing with the whip in her hands.

'Aren't you feeling hot? Get naked.'

I started unbuttoning my shirt.

'Move faster!' She gave me another lash making me flinch but I remained silent.

I drew myself up and stepped up in front of her wearing only my underwear. I remembered about my lesbian experience with Catherine. Well, at least being with a woman wouldn't shock me that much as it wasn't my first time ever. Getting raped by a crazy bitch... No big deal! A real woman doesn't have to be physically strong. I'm more feminine than her, for example. But Barbara didn't look like she was going to get undressed. What did she have on her mind? She moved around me in circles, feeling my booty and breasts up shamelessly.

'Hmm, the guys are obviously fucking you hard enough. You are so tight. Bet that have already churned all your milk to butter with their cocks, right?' She pulled one of my boobies out of the bra, lifted it up a bit and dropped it as if scrutinizing some stuff hanging in the shop.

'Open your mouth'.

I felt my jaw dropping.

'Wider! Stick your tongue out! Tell me that you are a fuck doll... No, don't close your mouth, mumble it like that...' I felt the burning sting of her whip on my tits and couldn't help screaming. Barbara laughed heartily.

'Why did you keep your panties on? Ask your Mistress to strip you from them'.

I recall every sinister detail of my humiliation. Barbara made me bark and meow, crawl around on all fours, then she hogtied me tightly making the thick stinging rope cut deep into my soft flesh.

'It's time to punish you, whore! You thought you would get away with it? You thought you would continue fucking every dick like you want to? Huh?' roared Barbara, putting a peg on my nipple.

I started screaming, fighting to break free but the bondage was too tight, so I only fell down on the floor.

'Take it off! AAH! It hurts! Barbara, it hurts me! Stop it!'

'Shut up!' I felt the whip land on me again, even harder than before. 'Shut the hell up or I will pierce you with my needles. Do you want my needles? Want them?'

She kept on lashing me and I could only wave my head, terrified by her threats.

'Like this, bitch!' She put the second peg on my other nipple and my moans turned into a steady whine.

'Like it, slut? It's the payback time! You thought you would enjoy it? Now I will show you what you deserve...'

Barbara rammed a huge gag with lots of little holes intended for breathing into my mouth and fastened it on the back of my head. I could have spitted it out but there were those straps holding it in place. She pulled on the ropes checking out if the bondage was tight enough. Then she attached the ropes to a huge hook behind my back and pulled me up, making me hang above the floor as if I were as light as a feather. Or, more likely, a piece of raw meat. She pulled me up even higher suspending me and stuffed the rope into a clasp on the wall. I was dangling above the floor head down and she kicked me, making me spin round and round. Then she left me for a second, stepping away to some nook of the basement I couldn't see and came back.

'What do we have here? Another nasty hole? Oh you slut! Tell me, did they fuck you in the ass? Did they fuck you in the ass?! Answer me!'

'Uh-huh,' I groaned. I felt more and more blood rushing towards my head, making me feel dizzy. Then cold slick lube started pouring down onto my pussy and something hard pressed against my anus.

'I'm gonna punish you now, you whore!'

Barbara rammed something into my ass and started doing something strange. I couldn't turn around and see her but I felt the object in my ass start increasing in size. It was an inflatable anal plug!

'Aaaah,' I hissed when the plug started hurting me. My intestines were filled with a huge oval rubber bag with a little narrowing in the middle that was enveloped tightly by my sphincter.

'Like it? Just look at this bitch, she likes it!' She pumped it up a bit more and I started moaning pathetically. 'Looks at our little bitch, she's getting wet!'

Barbara pushed her fingers into my treacherously wet pussy that was already oozing natural lube like crazy.

'So you are an anal slut. In your cunt, in your ass, in your mouth -- you like it all, don't you?!' Barbara went whipping my ass and I felt hot waves rushing through my whole body, originating from the pulsating toy in my anus. Barbara pushed her hand into my pussy and touched the plug through the thin wall between my vagina and my ass.

'Enjoying it, bitch?' She grabbed the end of the plug that was sticking out of my ass and went rocking it harder and harder. Her other hand was still inside my pussy, pushing it back wall against the large intestine.

'Like it, huh? Just look at how wet you are! Good whore!'

I can recall the first time she called me by the name... The plug was moving like a piston inside me and then... All of a sudden, Barbara tore it out in one quick and powerful move of her hand. My anus squelched and I went screaming through the gag as loudly as I could.

'Like it? You like it, Nicole?'

My gaping anus closed again and I understood that I could feel every little bit of it. Barbara fucked me so hard that I could feel my sphincter perfectly fine. I could feel my little wrinkled hole close, could feel the muscles in my backdoor pulsating, could feel it just as intensely as I had felt it while getting the extreme anal treatment with the inflatable toy. Having pushed the foreign body out, the tissues started filling with blood. My asshole was swelling and so was I, ready to burst from unbearable excitement!

'Feeling good, slut?'

Hell yeah, I did feel good! I nodded happily. It all felt so weird. The humiliation made me get over my pride, leaving my fears together with everything that used to threaten my pride behind. I was totally broken down. I allowed my Mistress to dominate me the way she pleased, delivering me tons of exquisite pleasure.

The stingy rope was cutting deeper and deeper into my skin. I really liked the way it felt, scratching me, making the sexual pleasure even more intense. I had my tits bound and perked up with pegs hurting my sensitive nipples... Every corner of my body was so irritated that my pussy kept on getting wetter and wetter. A BDSM experience was a perfect dessert coming after the main course made of hard fucking but... Well, plain fucking was all about stretching my holes and the guys rarely took the time to fondle me -- just a little stroking every here and there every now and then. This time it was totally different. There was a rough rope twirling around my whole body, squeezing my muscles and I could feel Barbara's jerks when she was pulling on the plug in my ass with every inch of my skin.

Having ripped the plug out, she took the time to marvel at my twitching anus.

'Your main hole needs some fucking too, doesn't it?'

She rubbed the plug against my pussy but then threw it away. I moaned pleadingly, my legs trembling. Barbara pulled me up on the rope and overturned me so that my head was up again. I remember finally seeing her in all her glory. She was wearing a fetish outfit made of several thin straps that were holding her breasts. There was a slit on her crotch too. Her muscled body looked plain awesome in that BDSM dress.

That was surely better than Catherine's fragile frame hidden behind jiggling fat! I couldn't stop gawking at Barbara's wiry muscles, the sweat glittering on her skin, her whole body that seemed to be made for rough domination. She squeezed my breasts together. The ropes and the pegs had made my nipples get hard as stone, so it didn't hurt at all. It was as if I moved up to a whole new level of sensitivity. My whole body was hurting from unsatisfied excitement... Wasn't she going to let me cum? What an exquisite torture!

'Mmm,' I groaned, looking at Barbara with my hazed eyes. She was laughing, looking at my body writhing in desperate need of a good fuck, and whipping me lightly, making me get more and more excited.

'You dirty slut, you can't think about anything but fucking!'

I tried moving my hips, rubbing my legs together, stimulating my pussy at least somehow but the ropes were holding me way too tight for me to do it, so I only went wriggling in my bondage. My pussy was all swollen and so wet that it kept dripping lube down on the floor. Barbara ripped the gag out of my mouth.

'Fuck me now, please!' shrieked I, unable to recognize my own voice.

'Shut up!' guffawed Barbara.

She lashed me again but this time it actually felt good. She went on whipping me, turning me on more and more, driving me crazy.

'Stick it in my hole, stick it right in!'

Barbara threw the whip away, attached a strap-on to her crotch, grabbed me by the hair and impaled my head on that dildo. Yeah, that was exactly what I longed for! A hard throat fuck! The thing wasn't as soft as a man's bell end -- it was made of hard plastic. Jeez, I almost came with my throat cause it felt so fucking good! Damn, was it true? Was it that each of my holes felt just the same?

I can recall how she moved the strap-on down, how she penetrated my pussy, how she started moving and how I started cumming like insane right away... The strap-on was attached right to Barbara's pubis so that it was stimulating her clit. But my clit was left unattended.

'Barbara, I'm cumming, I'm cumming! My clit, Barbara, rub my clit!' My voice was changing from deep and throaty to something that resembled beastly shrieks. I was begging my Mistress but she went fucking me the way she wanted, purring like a full lion.

'Oh yeah,' moaned Barbara, enjoying my whole body. Her hands were grabbing on the folds of my skin right between the ropes. She was swaying her hips when pushing the dildo into me. Yeah, her strap-on was rubbing against her clit and making her feel so good.

I almost came -- everything I needed to get it off was some clit rubbing!

'My clit, Barbara, damn it, I can't stand it, my clit, you have to make me cum!'

'You little slut...' She whispered, her voice sounding in an almost protective manner. 'You little slut, so used to rubbing your clit that you can't even cum without doing it. It's time for the main punishment, my little hoochie!'

Suddenly she stepped back leaving me to hang there on my own, jerking in orgasmic convulsions and giggling stupidly. Barbara came back with another weird device. Was it another inflatable plug? I couldn't understand it. Then I felt a little sucker squeeze tight against my pubis. Was it a clit pump? Barbara pushed it hard against my skin making it suck on to my crotch and started pumping.

My clit jerked slightly. I opened my mouth but couldn't make a sound. It was stimulating my clit so hard!

Even before when Rolf had been sucking my clit, it had never felt so intense. Barbara was stimulating my whole pubis with the help of her pump -- in all the most sensitive spots at once! She pumped it up a bit again, not being in a hurry, allowing me to enjoy the new step on the way to the peak of pleasure. Every time she squeezed the bulb I went moaning and shaking, my orgasm was growing more and more intense and there were more and more muscles getting sucked into the uncontrollable convulsive dance of climax. I could no longer control my voice and my breath. Barbara was totally driving me insane! Another couple of pumps and... I reached my pain threshold. Barbara took the hose with the bulb away, leaving the sucker to hang on my swollen pubis.

I was suspended from the hook and even a tiniest touch was enough to send stinging shivers through the whole of my body. Barbara approached me with her strap-on again -- this time she rammed it into my ass though. An even more intense climax made my sphincter twitch. Barbara kept on penetrating my ass and my pussy in turns and pulling it out, making my pleasure grow totally unbearable. I was dripping buckets of lube and drool, animal sounds were slipping from my parched lips. Then Barbara grabbed me by the ass and pushed herself tight against me. Her dildo was reaching all the way down to my uterus.

'Oh yeah!' Finally Barbara came. She moved away from me and untied the rope. I fell down on the floor, the sucker on my clit smashing against the stone and giving me another long and unbearably pleasant spasm. I had never felt that good before. I could no longer feel any pain. And that was when Barbara went releasing me from my bondage...

First she took the pegs off my nipples. Then she opened the valve on the vacuum sucker and... My clit sucked itself back into the folds of pink flesh too, making me feel incredibly good again. I was trembling, sticking my tongue out, gasping for air. Barbara loosened the ropes and let her palm slide along my face, still wearing a wince of never-ending orgasm.

'Nicole, are you here?' Barbara laughed.

I remember her taking the ropes off me and the strange feeling of freedom that totally overwhelmed me when she did... I was regaining consciousness, my pride, my emotions, my fears were entering me again but... This time it was a whole new me letting them in.

'How do you feel, baby?' asked Barbara in a kind, caring tone when I was freed from all the ropes. The cute Barbara was back again -- that big chatterbox of a lady. The big chatterbox that had just been dominating me and fucking me raw... That dualism of hers. That kind face with a brutal Mistress hiding behind it. The Mistress with steel muscles, always ready to break you in, fuck you like crazy... That sickly sweet thought was racing through my mind, unable to find the way out. That sickly sweet thought... Now that I was initiated in the dark pleasures of BDSM, there was no more place left for those fluffy pink epithets and shit.

I was still trembling but my orgasm was already growing less and less intense. My pride, my everyday consciousness -- they were the ropes that were holding the wild mustang of my sexuality like a lasso. They were like bondage holding the animal inside me, like the stinging rope wrapped around it. My conformist self, my daily mind turned into soft latex toys, just some little containers for my enormous, unbearable lust. And it felt so good to be squeezed into those containers. The simplest feelings and emotions were like burning hot wax dripping on my body. My relationship with Rolf was my most pleasant bondage... Finally I come around. Now I remember everything that happened to me. Gosh, I'm so glad to be working for Jack!