BDSM by the Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefani
Stefani
184 Followers

Tapping my foot, for a few minutes I contemplated smashing it with a hammer. Mm... what if I hurt myself? Ouch. It was a very delicate place to be twisting around with hacksaws or electric drills. And if I were lucky enough to somehow smash it open, without castrating myself, Jody would be livid. It would mean another week of denial, and undoubtedly another trip across her knee.

Sighing in resignation, I pulled up my panties and trousers, and left the damned thing alone. What else could I do??

That night after work, I was afraid to go home. I tried watching television quite later than usual, hoping Jody would go to bed without me. At midnight, she came down from the bedroom wearing a long black robe, and turned off the set. She didn't have to say a word. I knew it was time for bed.

Laying beside her wearing just a pair of panties and my CB-2000, I felt grumpy. I refused to even look at the book spread open on her lap.

"Chapter four," she read, "Swapping Roles: Forced Feminization."

Oh no.

Jody read, "When you remove your husband's male clothing, your strip away his protective male macho image of himself. By forcing him to wear women's clothes, he'll develop a better understanding of women's issues... he'll become more empathetic, more sensitive and even more affectionate. Men are easily seduced by the sensuality of women's fabrics. The tactile sensations of lace, silk and nylon will hypnotize him, turning him into soft clay that you can re-shape and mold however you desire. At first your man will reject what you are trying to do to him – he equates dressing like a woman as being a sissy. But over time, even the most masculine man will find himself craving the soft erotic feeling of women's lingerie. Use it to your advantage. A feminized husband, is a submissive husband, one that will wait on you hand and foot..."

As my wife continued to read through the chapter, I felt myself growing scared. Edith Scarsdale was stark raving crackers. She gave complete instructions for the husband shave his body ... wear pantyhose... high heels... dresses and douche regularly!

When Jody finally closed the book, I looked at her with tears in my eyes, "Please Jody. Please don't do this to me. You can't imagine how humiliated I feel already to be wearing this thing locked around my crotch. I can't dress like a... woman."

"Of course you can! Don't look so frightened my darling. It's only clothes." My wife picked up a Fredericks of Hollywood bag she had by the side of the bed, and handed it to me. "I bought you some presents today," she said smiling.

With trembling hands, I dumped the contents on the bed between us... a sheer white camisole with marabou around the neckline... with matching diaphanous white robe... a garter belt... white stockings... and a new pair of lace white panties.

"Put it on darling," Jody whispered. In her eyes was a look of desire I'd never seen before. "Please, for me."

"I'll look ridiculous," I protested.

"I'll be the judge of that," she said. "The way you're built, you're so slender... something tells me you're going to make a better woman than you are a man."

My head spinning in confusion, I climbed nervously out of bed. Half of me was terrified of the thought of putting on women's lingerie... but the other half, hidden deep down inside me, was curious. Especially by my wife's comment that I could make an attractive female. I'd always made such a wimpy male. What if she was right? When I considered that she just might be, I shuddered. I could not imagine what it might be like to be an attractive female... preyed upon by men!

My whole body trembling, I stepped into the sheer white camisole, and pulled the spaghetti straps up over my shoulders. You could see right through the material.

Jody helped me with the garter belt and the stockings. When we were done, she told me to step back from the bed, and to twirl around for her.

When I did, Jody clasped her hands to her face, quite delighted. "You look incredible! With your long black hair, and your figure, I knew you'd make a pretty woman."

"Let me see," I said, bewildered, looking in the long mirror behind our bedroom door. Looking back at me was a dark haired, seductive looking woman wearing sexy white lingerie with garter belts and stockings. It took me a moment to realize it was me!

Jody climbed from bed and stood behind me, staring at my reflection with me. "Come to the bathroom. I want to do your makeup. With a little eye makeup, blush and lipstick, you could be a real beauty."

Finding it hard to stop staring at myself, I shook my head, hoping to break the spell I seemed to be under. Good Lord, what was I doing? How had I let Jody talk me in all of this! First to let her lock away manhood, and now to dress me in women's lingerie! Where was all of this leading..?

Taking me by the hand, Jody led me into our powder room, and sat me down on the commode. Opening up her makeup bag, using various brushes she stroked white eye shadow under my eyebrows... and a smoky burnt sienna over my eyelids... black liner... long lash mascara... rosy blush... translucent powder... red lip liner...

"Pucker your lips," my wife said.

She swiped pink lipstick around my mouth.

"Now stand up and look at yourself."

I stood and looked in the mirror over the sink. I gulped. Jody was right. My delicate features might have been a liability as a man, but they were an asset to a woman. The makeup highlighted my eyes, brought out my cheekbones and turned my lips pouty and sensual.

While I stood there gawking at myself, mesmerized by my own reflection, Jody took a comb and began teasing out my hair in a feminine style. When she was done and coating me in a haze of hair spray... I looked like an airbrushed Penthouse centerfold.

"We're going to get both of your ears pierced, so you can wear some pretty earrings. A pair of pearls would look lovely on you with this outfit."

"Do you like me like this?" I whispered.

Jody put down her comb. Standing behind me, she put her arms around my waist and hugged me close. She said to my reflection in the mirror, "I think you look hot."

Dragging me back to bed, Jody positioned me once more between her outstretched thighs. There was no question that everything we'd been reading in Edie Scarsdale's book was having a dramatic effect on my wife. Her panties were soaking wet. All I had to do was touch her with my tongue... which I did slowly and sparingly... and my wife was thrashing about and moaning loudly.

Although I'd performed oral sex on Jody before, I'd never done it like this... wearing a sheer white camisole... garter belts and stockings... with my face made up and my long hair teased out. With my poor penis restrained in it's plastic cage, for some insane reason instead of feeling like a man... I wondered if this is what it felt to be a lesbian.

Is this what it felt like to be a woman, I wondered as I lapped at my wife's glistening pussy. In no time at all, she went completely haywire, absolutely wild... I'd never heard her so loud before, as she screamed out her orgasm. Afterwards she lay in a heap among a pile of pillows, breathing hard, like she'd just completed an Olympic marathon.

I snuggled up to her side, and nuzzled her neck, planting gentle kisses all over her face. "Please Jody, will you let me loose! Please take this thing off me, so I can enjoy myself too."

With the back of her hand over her eyes, trying to get her act together, my wife said, "What day is this?"

"Wednesday," I said.

"I told you I wasn't letting you out till Friday."

"But Jody!" I cried. "This just isn't fair! You've had an orgasm every night this week, and I haven't had one in ages!"

Eyes still closed, grinning, my wife reached out and wrapped her arm around my neck, pulling me close. "It's been four days for you. You are horny, aren't you?"

"I'm going out of my mind!" I said emphatically. "If you won't let me make love to you, just let me masturbate. Anything!"

Chuckling, eyes still closed, Jody snuggled her nose up against my cheek. "No my darling. You're going to wait. It's just three more days."

Whimpering in frustration, I began begging and pleading with her to please unlock the CB-2000 and let me have some relief. Unfortunately, the harder I begged, the more adamant Jody became that she was not going back on her word.

Never having been denied like this before, I hate to admit, that I even tried using tears. "Please Jody, I'm begging you!"

All of which amused her to no end. "I like you like this," she said kissing my cheek. "Now let's go to sleep my little princess."

The next morning, before I could even brush my teeth, I felt Jody climbing on top of my face. Griping the headboard to our bed, I awoke to see my wife's vagina descending on my jaw. Her thighs closed around my head, holding it in place as she began to undulate her pussy lips against my mouth.

Tentatively I stuck out my tongue. Above my I watched as Jody threw her head back, and began to dance her velvety nether lips back and forth across my mouth. My tongue flicked across her clitoris and she gasped.

In thirteen years of marriage, Jody had never behaved this way before! To actually straddle my head that way... almost as if she was using me for her own pleasure!

All I could do was lay there, and use my tongue as best as I could, while above me my wife gyrated over my face to another explosive orgasm.

Afterwards she seemed to freeze for several minutes, like she did not want to ever let the moment go. Finally, with a sigh, she dismounted my head, and scampered off to the shower.

Slowly I removed the white camisole and unhooked the garters, and slid down the stockings. Edie Scarsdale was crazy. Yes, they did feel sensual, but I could never see how wearing such materials could become addicting. No matter what Jody might wish me to wear, I was still a man!

While I showered and Jody dried herself off, she said, "We're not going to work today. I told Robert yesterday that we won't be coming in. We're taking a personal day."

"Whatever for?" I asked, scrubbing the makeup from my face.

"We're going shopping."

"For what? Groceries?" We were out of milk and bread.

"No silly. For you. We're going to buy you a whole new wardrobe."

Sticking my head out of the shower, I looked at her nervously. "Isn't just wearing that little white outfit enough?"

"No my darling," Jody said drying her hair. "I want to get you some bras and panties, and a couple of outfits. Some blouses and slacks... and maybe at least one dress. Then you're going to need shoes... flats and a pair of heels... maybe a pair of mules for around the house."

The entire day turned to be something out of my worst nightmares. Jody not only bought me several outfits, she insisted that I try everything on first. Which meant using the women's changing booths. There I am, in just a pair of pink panties, in a tiny booth, with several women in the booths around us, and Jody suddenly starts feeling amorous!

The next thing I know she is kissing me passionately, and her hands are roaming all over my body, including inside my panties! She began to shake and jiggle my bound flesh, causing it to awake and try to rise. Only the plastic bars of the CB-2000 restrained any attempts at an erection... making the way Jody was fondling my testicles extremely nerve wracking. I was trying very hard not to moan or groan, lest it alarm the women getting changed in the booths around us. It was bad enough that a man was in the girl's dressing rooms... but one wearing women's panties locked in a chastity belt was just too embarrassing. The thought of being caught dressed thus made my heart race!

"Please stop," I whispered in my wife's ear, "you are teasing me to death!"

"You don't like it when I touch you?" Jody chuckled, squeezing my smooth balls. "Do you want me to stop?"

"I like it!" I said excitedly, trying not to raise my voice. "Just not right now!" My poor penis throbbed painfully, as Jody's manipulations caused all the blood in my body to race to my crotch – only to be forbidden erection by the tight confines of the CB-2000.

Eventually Jody tired of teasing me, and bid me try on the dress she'd picked out. A black velvet cocktail dress. I tried it on, as well as several pairs of women's flares, till we got the right fit.

"A size 5/6," Jody said ruefully. "You're smaller than I am. And everything looks great on you."

From there we went to the Piercing Pagoda, where I got both ears pierced, then to a woman's shoe store where Jody insisted I try on both women's flats and heels. The aisles of shoes were crowded. A mother and her young daughter stared at me as I stepped into an open-toed pair of heels. Red faced, wanting to die, I hurriedly took a few steps, feeling awkward, and embarrassed to the core.

"One last stop," Jody said when we were back in the car.

"Can't we just go home!?" I cried. What new humiliations did my wife have in store for me? Emotionally I felt like I'd just walked away from a plane wreck. Enough was enough!

Not hardly. Jody took me to her beauty parlor, where she had her beautician Wendy, give my hair a more feminine style. I felt like a little kid sitting in the chair as my mother told the barber how to cut my hair.

"I want you to take off about 3" and feather his hair back," my wife directed.

As I've already mentioned, I am part Sioux Indian, and my long black hair is down past my shoulder blades. Jody had Wendy keep most of the length, but she gave me girlish bangs and shaped the sides so that it framed my face.

As we were leaving and Jody was paying at the cash register, an older black woman heading out the door grabbed my wrist, smiled and said, "You have such pretty hair. It looks beautiful."

Jody beamed proudly, while I thanked the woman weakly.

Once we were home Jody said, "Let's have a little fun. Why don't you put on that summer dress I bought you? I want to see how you look in that and those wedge sandals." She supervised as I put on a white bra and panties, then a pink with white polka dotted summer dress, pantyhose, the 3" sandals, hose, and once again Jody did my makeup. For a finishing touch, she put a pair of pearl earrings in my freshly pierced ears.

Then she directed me in front of the full length mirror behind our bedroom door.

You really do make a hot looking babe," Jody said hugging me from behind.

I never would have imagined that I would make such an attractive looking woman. Seeing myself that way... did something to me. An entirely new person inside of me... who Jody christened "Deena"... burst from my heart... and my soul.

I felt like I was seeing myself... my true self... for the first time.

My wife swatted my bottom, and said, "Why don't you start dinner? I'm going to call the office and check in. Make sure you wear your apron. I don't want you ruining that dress."

While Jody sat in the den chatting with the boss Robert at the office, I made us a pot roast. It felt odd to move about the kitchen in a dress and heels. As I sat on a stool chopping up carrots I looked down at myself... at my legs in nylons... and my sexy new shoes. I crossed my legs femininely at the knee. This entire charade was utterly de-masculinizing... but, I admit I liked the way my legs rubbed together in hose. I kept staring at my reflection in the microwave door. I liked the way my eyes looked in makeup... so much sharper... prettier.

On the other hand, my heart was pounding so hard, I felt like I was going to have a stroke! Wearing lingerie in bed or a dress in the house was one thing, but what if Jody wanted me to go out to dinner this way? How far did she plan to take this?

It was one thing for her to experiment with her sexuality in the privacy of our own home, but the thought of stepping outside into the real world dressed as the opposite sex... my hands trembled as I made a salad. People would laugh. What if one of our co-workers saw me? The neighbors? Or Nancy!?

By the time Jody was finished with her calls and we were sitting down at the dinner table, I felt like a nervous wreck.

"One last touch," Jody said, lighting the candles on the dining room table and dimming the lights. "There. That's more romantic."

As we sat and ate, Jody never looked happier. "I am so proud of you," she said. "You've come such a long way in these past few days."

I sipped my ice tea and frowned. "I hardly feel proud of myself. You're stripping away everything it took me a lifetime to build."

My wife considered this. "Yes, stripping away all the bullshit and getting to the real person underneath."

"You really think this is who I am?" I asked incredulously,

Jody sipped her wine and smiled. "Let's go upstairs... and get ready for bed. I think this next chapter is going to answer your question."

After I'd done the dishes, I found Jody in bed wearing a black with blue lace merry widow, with Edith Scarsdale's book on her lap. On my side of the bed she'd laid out a short red teddy with red garters and red fishnet hose.

"You have a thing about garter belts," I said, stepping out of my summer dress.

Jody blushed slightly. "I love the way your legs feel in stockings."

I quickly washed up, and donned my new pair of lingerie and climbed into bed with my wife. She wrapped an arm around my shoulders, and opened the book.

"Where were we?" I asked nervously.

"Chapter five," Jody said. "You read."

I scanned the title and read, "Chapter five... Taking Charge in Bed: The Strapon..."

At first as I began reading, I wasn't even sure what a strapon was. It quickly became apparent that it was harness worn by a woman with an attaching dildo.

"When a woman uses a strapon penis on her submissive male, it completely and forevermore reverses their roles in the bedroom. The woman now becomes the Dominant, the aggressor, and the male becomes the submissive, receiver. For most women, using a strapon on her mate, gives her a tremendous feeling of superiority. And, the male that submits to such treatment, will be meek and subservient to his wife from that moment onward, both inside and outside the bedroom..."

When we were done reading, without a word Jody pulled aside the bed covers, to reveal she was wearing a black leather strapon harness, with a very formidable, flesh colored, 8" cock.

"It's big, isn't it?" Jody chuckled, as she wrapped her hand around the base of a very lifelike looking dildo. With a grin, she stroked her hand up and down, like it was really alive.

"Please Jody, not this. Anything but this!"

Jody threw aside the covers, and tugged my panties down and off. "Even if I let you out of your cage for a while... how about that... will you go quietly then?"

"Look, this just isn't right!" I cried.

Still, I did not resist as Jody took the key from her necklace and unlocked the CB-2000. I was free at last!

My wife placed the pieces of the chastity belt carefully on the night stand, then turned to me, and began stroking my shrunken flesh. Quickly it sprang to life, and was throbbing in her grasp.

She pulled me to her, and turned to face me, so that our cocks touched. She rubbed them together... stroked them together... comparing her size to mine.

"I'm twice your size... and a lot thicker... feel it," she said.

Whimpering, my hand joined her hand... our two hands stroked and fondled our two penises together. It was true, as mine lay their on top of hers, mine looked petite in comparison...hers looked much more manly...

Jody rolled on top of me, and kissed me deeply. I closed my eyes and surrendered to the love in my heart that I felt for this beautiful, powerful, incredible woman. I felt so happy just to be paired with her... that it really mattered little how we expressed our love... the important thing was – that we loved.

Stefani
Stefani
184 Followers
123456...8