BDSM, Inc. Ch. 01

Story Info
Two like-minded people meet.
3.5k words
4.06
32.4k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary parked his 3 series convertible BMW right at the entrance and threw the keys to the boy standing there. The was all smiles he caught the keys deftly and gave him a salute. Gary did not even bother to look at him, he knew the boy would take it for a short spin and then park it with great care, he knew too that it would be well taken care of.

He entered the night club, the assault of the loud music did not even bring a change on his dour face. He surveyed the crowd with his piercing eyes, nothing much attracted him, made his way to the bar counter and nodded to Charlie. It was Charlie all the time, whoever it was, whatever his real name may have been, it was always Charlie at the door, Charlie behind the bar. Charlie swung into action, jumping the queue over two other customers to make his drink. One made a muttered gesture at that then looked at Gary, got the stare and quickly nodded. Gary had that effect on people. He was not friendly, not talkative, not really liked. But served well.

He took a sip from the glass the bartender put before him, nodded his approval and turned to survey the scene. As he was turning back, across the dancing, gyrating floor, a woman caught his eye. Twenty four, twenty five, hard to tell with all the make up. Harder to tell with her, with the distance. She sat smoking, her long fingers holding a cigarette like it were an extension of her body. Purple or some such dark color lipstick, spiked hair do, dark hair. Long eyelashes, very definitely fake, and a thin mean lips. She was beautiful, yes, a sort of disdain written all over her face made her look somewhat menacing too.

Gary was not overly interested in woman, in fact he stayed away from them as much as possible. He had found his tastes for sex were radically different from the rest. He could get a real hardon without a little sadism involved, could really enjoy sex with giving a woman a black eye. His best climax was when he saw blood. A woman's torn bleeding lip, a whip lash mark over her ass. something anything to make him hot. And that did not happen often. If it did then never twice with the same woman. Even the hookers avoided him, the last one had taken the five hundred bucks he had offered her soon after the sex and disappeared, saying she would go through the hell even for ten times the amount. He black eye, and puffed cheek testimony to her resolve.

A while later he finished the drink and made his way to the men's room, passed the woman he that had momentarily aroused his curiosity. She looked up, her eyes meeting his, a cold steely stare. For a moment, they eyes burned into him and sent a chill in his spine. They seemed green and turning darker as she looked. Cold and evil. He felt his cock stir.

As he peed, waiting for his stiffening cock to relent and release his water, he thought of her and surely he would have remembered if he had seen her before. He must ask Charlie about it. He zipped up his pants, washed his hands and walked out. She was not there. He made his way to the counter and saw her sitting on the very stool he had been sitting on, he saw Charlie shrug nervously. Gary walked to her, held her by her arm, realized the well toned muscles in his grip and yanked her out of his stool. All in a single fluid gesture and sat down.

"Give the woman a drink Charlie."

They stood behind him lit a fresh cigarette and sat on the stool beside him. She took the drink offered and sipped. Gary picked his fresh drink and sipped and nodded again at Charlie.

"So, are you Gary?" Her voice, husky and strong.

He turned sideways: "What the fuck it is to you?"

She gave a laugh, her this lips spreading wide, she had a wide mouth, just wide enough to take a large cock like his. "Fuck, it may certainly be. Say, is it true that you like it rough? What I want to know is do you really like to take it as much as you give?"

He didn't answer. She gave another laugh, sarcastic little chuckle, really. "Gawd, so you are just one of those who need to bash up woman and feel superior about it. eh? Not the real rough fuck type? Sorry, and fuck your drink" She got up, the glass left with just a sip taken from it.

He caught her again by the arm and jerked her back to the stool. "Finish the fucking drink and the we go and see about that." His voice was menacing. She sat back. He glanced at her sideways. She had a good set of tits, he never could tell the size by the numbers as some could, for him they fell in simple categories: Huge, big, medium, small and flat. Hers were big. But with the padded bras in the market it was hard to tell really. Her ass was big too, spilled over the stool, and tight. Her black leather skirt had run up a little and showed a set of strong, muscled thighs. And as he looked at her more openly he noticed the contour of a nipple ring in left breast. He leaned forward a little and noticed the same on the other side too. So the tits were not padded after all. She gave himself a dour smile and upped tipped his glass.

"Follow me."

She left the glass halfway and followed him out. The air outside suddenly felt fresh and he could breath easy, he took a couple of deep breaths, and nodded to Charlie, the boy ran to get his car. She was, he noticed almost as tall as he was, six two in her heels, just a little short of six without. He noticed too she was young, away from the glare of the lights inside, he noticed that she was not wearing much make up. The eye lashes and purple lipstick aside she quite simply done. She smelled of some cheap perfume, God, he hated cheap perfumes, he would get her to shower first.

She got in the car without a comment, they hardly spoke, she smoked all the way, light her second cigarette from the but of the old one.

He parked his car in the garage, opened the door that lead to the living room and held it for her. She blew smoke on his face as she passed. He snorted, getting the smoke out his nose and closed the door, pressing the numeric pad on the side to lock it. She was already sitting on the couch as he turned.

"Want a drink?"

"Whisky and ice."

"Go take a bath, rid yourself of the cheap perfume, you smell like a slut. I will make the drinks."

"Fuck you, make me do it." He didn't answer and went straight to the bar, poured ice and sloshed some whiskey in two glasses, left them standing on the counter and came to her, three long strides. He reached and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her out of the couch. She screamed as she was literally lifted by her hair. Turned and squealed again in pain and kicked him in the ship. He returned the favor by dragging her towards the bathroom by the kitchen. He opened the door and still dragging her, holding her as far away from himself as possible, making her punch the air trying to get one to land on her body and hold his arm to rid it of her hair. He brought her into the shower. pulled the plastic curtain back and turned the tap on. The cold water jet began to wet them, he had not bothered to on the tap indicating the hot water.

She screamed again and turned to scratch his face, one nail managed to dig into his cheekbone. He let go of her hair and slapped her with the back of his hand. She went off balance and seizing her by the shoulders, he turned her towards the wall, spread his legs to press her ass to the wall with his hips and held her neck with one hand pinning her to the wall. The other hand adjusted the shower head to direct the cold water on her. He then undid the zipper on her blouse, fumbled to find the zip on the side of her skirt and undid it. He pulled the skirt down first, moving his hips just a little away to let the hand pull the skirt down. His finger had hooked into the panty too and it went down too.

Both were wet, she was shivering a little, he was hot, he thoughts were farthest away from water. His cock was hard and painful in his trousers. He unhooked her bra and seized her by the shoulder and turned over again. He released her, pulling both her blouse and bra away. She tried to claw at him, he slapped her and stepped away. The makeup had began to run, one of the fake eye lashes was hanging halfway and the other stuck to her cheek. He picked the bottle of liquid soap and slapped it against her tummy. She grabbed it. He stepped back a little, unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the wet floor, unzipped his pant and hooking his boxers with his thumbs along with the pants pulled it down. His eight and a half inch monster sprang up. He was not only long but think as well, his circumcised cock flaring up like a horse's. This thick shaft tapering just slightly towards the base, but still thick enough that most women couldn't circle it in their hand.

She stared at the cock throbbing before, licked her lips and began to lather herself. She moved out of the water to apply the lather and he stepped in , the scratch from her nail on the cheekbone stung as water touched it. She was soaping herself, still transfixed by the cock. He took some soap and ran it over the length of his cock. Stroked himself, foam forming in his hand.

He washed himself then pulled her into the water, the spray of water washed away the soap from the front. Her nipples erect and proud, her ample tits taut and round, light against her nipple, now dark pick. His gaze fell to her clean shaven pussy. Two stalks of lilies, a snake entwining them were tattooed on her, the head of the snake opening and pointing to her clit. He pushed her a little, using his palm to splash the water on her cunt, removing the soap. Then he turned her, hooking one leg by the ankle to lift it, she put her palms on the wall to balance, her ass jutting out. Her cunt, red pussy lips and spread open was exposed to her. Her brought his hard cock to it and pressed. The tight cunt resisted, unnerved he ran the head of his cock up and down her pussy and found the hole, keeping hold of his cock he thrust forward. The head popped in. She moan, both in pain and pleasure. He held his cock there and she began to inch backwards, the length of his cock disappearing into her. She moaned again, and then screamed as his cock was in to the hilt. She was coming already, and panting. He began to fuck her. Long strokes alternating with slow ones. He held one hand on her waist and reached to hold her breast with the other. Squeezing hard pulling at the nipple ring. She moaned, in delight or pain, he could tell. Alternately squeezing each tit, one after another he fucked her. Savagely, banging his meat deep into her. She came again and again. Then as he was about to cum, he put both his hands on her waist and pulled her backwards, she went on all fours, he began to pump furiously, now slapping her ass, her back with one hand. As he came he bent forwards, holding both her tits in each palm, squeezing them hard lifting her up his teeth dug into her back.

He froze, feeling the come churn in his balls, and move up his long shaft. She leaned back against him her hand moved to hold him close, nails digging into his buttocks. She wailed, a passionate, animal wail as his cock expanded and released his seed into her. He shivered at the intensity of his cum, She wailed as his cock throbbed every drop it could muster. His cock was still hard. It would take at least ten minutes before it deflated to normal size for him. He moved back, a popping sound as it came off the cunt. She turned like a tigress, spreading her leg, holding the cock she shoved it back in, now facing him. She held on to his neck and lifted herself up entwined her legs around him. Bobbing up and down as he held her, she dug her teeth into the his shoulder and screamed as she came again.

A while later, his cock began to soften, she was unable to pump any longer. She put her feet down. Both were panting. He turned away and stood under the shower, grabbed the knob that turned the hot water on, twisted it till the right temperature was attained, washed his cock, still half erect, and stepped out of the enclosure. Picked a towel and walked out of the bathroom.

She was out moments later, a small face towel in her hand. She picked up her drink and joined him on the couch, standing first right at his face and dabbing away the still oozing come from her pussy. She sat next to me. Her thin lips held a smile, a satisfied smile.

"Angela." She said. He turned to her. "Huh?"

"My name is Angela, and that was best fuck I ever had. But what happened to the reputation of beating sluts up?"

"You will get it. And if you don't shut your trap up you will get it sooner. Now come upstairs to the bedroom, we ain't finished yet."

"Make me." She said, the mocking smile back on her face. He gave a hard slap. Her head jerked back at impact, the cheek began to puff. He held her by hair again and lifted her up, she squealed and clawed his chest, four lines of red appearing on his side, a tiny droplet forming on one. The pain seared through him, He bent her down and slapped her ass. Hard, over and over again. She cried, now tears flowing and she called him to stop. He put his middle and third finger into her still soppy cunt lifted her up by the hair with his other hand. He got up lifting her onto his shoulder and carried her up the stairs. She clawed at his back, he dug his finger into the cunt. Her clawing stopped. He released the hand from her cunt and tried to open the door, his fingers slipping with her juices on them. He at last opened it and kicked at it. Reaching his bed, he threw her on it. Literally threw her, taking her breath away.

He was rock hard again, climbed on the bed, roughly spread apart her legs and entered her. His hands crept up to seize her hair, his mouth opened to suck and bite a nipple, one then another. He was tearing into her hard. She squealed, struggled and gave up for a moment as she came. Then as the wave passed, he kept pumping her. She regained her vigor and held him by his hair and brought his lips to hers. Biting and kissing.

For the next forty minutes they were two animals, fighting to again control of the other. Clawing and biting, slapping and grunting. Wailing and groaning. He came with an intensity he had not know before, blacked out for a moment in sheer pleasure. She screamed and blacked out, limp over him. And with his cock still in her, throbbing, they slept.

He had found the perfect mate, she had found one too.

The next day, he took her to the motel she was in, collected her stuff, saw the dilapidated suitcase, and driving out of the parking picked it up from he back-seat and flung it over on the side of the road. They shopped the whole day, clothes and toiletries, everything else a woman might need. The most expensive perfumes they could find. The walking past a hawker selling cheap imitation perfumes, a bunch of bags in each hand, she stopped and bought one.

She saw the look in his eyes, smiled: "Aw shut up, it is the cheap perfume that got me the best fuck of my life."

Some months later, they were sitting in a diner. Having spent the afternoon making love, they were hungry and tired. It was one those places that have benches on either side, with the booths divided by a tall glass partition. You could easily hear what the others in the next booth were talking if you just strained a little.

As he began to say something she motioned him to be quite and then with a finger on her lips she gestured him to come sit by her side. He did. She pointed backwards with her thumb. Two or more girls were talking.

".... and when there some sex, I am sick of the polite way he does. If his hands squeeze the tit a wee hard he apologizes. Jeez, what wouldn't I give to get some hard animal fuck."

Another voice: "Yeah me too. It is hard to get good stiff cocks these days. This feminist crap is sometimes getting too much. Just fuck hard and brutal. But why don't you tell him to do it the way you want?"

The first voice: "God, he would freeze with horror. I must tried to push him down so he could lick me and he made as if I was asking to fuck his father. There should be a place were women can go and get a good proper fucking. You see so many sluts around to satisfy men and to find some to do the same to women is so damn hard."

The second voice: "Oh God yes! I was reading some of those BDSM stuff on the Net, and was thinking what fun it would be to be enslaved and flogged and fucked it I black put. Just once, just once in my life to be fucked till I drop. More ask for anything else after that... hey I want some more coffee."

Angela gestured at Gary to move out. She threw a twenty dollar bill on the table and both walked out. She seemed excited. They went to the car and rifled through the glove compartment, found a clean piece of paper and a pencil. She began to write rapidly on it.

Gary leaned over her to see what she was writing: "Heard you talking. If you are really interested in really being fucked the way you want, no charges and no strings attached, then be at the 43rd street bus stop at seven tomorrow evening. You will get the most satisfying twelve hours of your life. Once again, no strings attached. And it is both or neither."

She folded the paper four times: "Gary, you stay here, we gonna eat someplace else."

"You are crazy."

"Maybe I am. You just wait here and start the engine." She ran into the diner, called a waiter, told him to pass this note to the two women sitting in booth 12. She gave him a ten dollar bill with. "Old friends."

She stood near the door till the waiter put the note on the table, then turned and ran out. She got into the car and breathless, more out excitement, told Gary to speed away.

"You are crazy. That woman was talking about her husband, you think she could just take a night off from him?"

"She was also saying her husband is going fishing for a couple of days tomorrow. Just before you started to listen."

"Still you are crazy."

"Gary, I love you very much. True. I have the best fucking time in bed with you. But don't you want to really really brutally fuck a woman, I want to see that, I want to be a part of that. I want to see what it feels like to have a couple of slaves. Taste their pussies, make them do things..."

"Fuck the food. Lets go home and order pizza. I am hard again. Say, were the girls blondes?"

"I think one was, the other was either brown or redhead."

Next: They get the two in a cabin... The beginning of a Fellowship of the Cock...

Please take a few moments to write comments, suggestions, views.