BDSM, Inc. Ch. 02

Story Info
Two women enslaved.
4.9k words
4.19
45.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, both were up early. They had fucked through the afternoon, and halfway through fucking the pizza boy had rung the door, Angela just wrapped a bed sheet around her and went to collect the pizza, the swollen breasts and then exposing one as she took the box and paid must have given the boy good fodder for a night or two of masturbation.

They slept early, and morning she was awake before Gary. He saw her sitting naked at the dining table, a piece of paper and a pen. Gary poured himself a cup of coffee and sat next to her. His cock matted with cum and her juices still, and even limp a good five inches.

"If those girls do come, Gary, we need a few things. I was making a list. First we need a sort of a closed up van, small one, where we can put them in and bring them here. Then some things from a adult shop. Whips, cuffs, masks."

"I could borrow a van from the club, the one they use to bring goods. Better still buy a second hand one. Change the number plates when we pick them up, change back to once the job is done." Gary was still wary of the whole thing, but for now he wanted to go along. "As for the adult shop things, you are the best person to get those. Take my car and get those things, while I take a cab and go get a van. And yes, we won't bring them back here. I have a cabin some twenty miles outskirts, lonely place. We will go there. It has a huge wooden bed, a large living room. And no to here even you scream at the top of your voice."

"Okay by Gary." Angela replied. "But one thing, go do the van thing fast, I want you to sleep the afternoon and be rested. I have plans that will surely keep the handsome cock up all night." She gave a enigmatic smile, Gary got up to go shower. Angela went back to her list, adding and striking away items in her list.

Gary returned with a light blue mini van, the back windows of which had been shuttered, the front windows he had got tinted so no one could see him in. He had picked up a different number plate attached a small piece of double side tape on it so they could just stick it on the old one. He returned to an empty house, showered again, and stretched himself on the bed.

Angela returned by nearly noon. She had with her several bags and some Chinese food she had bought on the way. She tried the dress she had bought for herself. Everything it seemed was made of leather strips and beads. Strips of leather held her breasts, went taut around her tummy and ass. Two strips went tight upwards next to her pussy lips, spreading them apart. She put on a mask, a black latex thing that completely covered her eyes and nose and part of her cheeks. She held a whip in her hands then dug out a stick from a bag. "You will love this!" She said as she fiddled with it and touched the end to Gary's shoulder. A mild electric shock zapped him. "You can control the degree of shock here."

With the way she was dressed, and the whip and a prod in her hands she was deadly. She looked her part on one in control. She then dug out some things she had bought for him, made him wear the mask that was similar to hers. And with the same leather strip dominated gear for his body. Only there were no beads this time. As he stood there, his cock hanging open, she went down on one knee and said. "From now on you are the High Priest of the Fellowship of the Cock. And I am your consort and worshipper. I am here to please and obey you my lord."

"Well then, I make you in charge of the Ministry of Torture and Obedience" He laughed. She gravely bowed and whispered "I Obey"

They changed back to their naked self and she packed away everything into one single suitcase, they ate their lunch and dozed off. At six they were ready. Both sipped a shot of whiskey to steady their nerves. At six fifteen, they left, both dressed in jeans and T-shirts, got into the car and drove to the bus stop. She had selected this bus stop first because it was a lonely spot, and then there were a few trees right behind where she could hide in advance. At six thirty five, she got off the van, took the piece of walkie talkie and walked casually to the bus stop. There was no there. She walked to the trees and found a good spot to wait.

She waited. At six fifty, the to women arrived. She was right about their hair. One was a blonde and the other a redhead. She waited and noted their behavior, they seemed a light nervous, rightly so, and almost jumped when another man came and joined them at the stop. A bus arrived at exactly sic fifty nine. The man boarded the bus. The women looked around nervously. Angela had checked, and there would be no bus after this one for half an hour. She stepped out of the shadows, and said in cold steely voice. "Do not turn."

The two women froze. Angela fished out a pair of velvet blindfolds and handed each over the shoulder. "Put these on, don't worry. No harm will come to you --- unless you don't do what I tell you."

The girls hesitated. Angela almost screamed. "Now!" They put it on and Angela fished out the walkie talkie and said "Okay"

The van arrived, took the two woman and lead them to the door, opened and pushed them inside, got in herself. She make each sit on the opposite seat, took out handcuffs, the normal police ones and snapped one on of them snapped the other end to the bar on the shuttered window. Now they could move or jump out of the van even if they wanted to. She talked to them. "You are in for the most lustful night of your life. Believe me, by morning you will two most sexually satisfied sluts in the world. You might even come back begging for more." You won't be bodily harmed, of course, that goes only if you obey my every command. Disobedience will be dealt with harshly."

Angela was getting a little nervous too. The time seemed to be passing slowly, suddenly she felt the van lurch and make a turn. Gary had told her it was another ten minutes after they turned off the main road. The closed enclosure was getting very warm, and she was beginning to sweat, so to get herself ready she began to go over every detail she had planned. She had not seen the cabin but Gary had drawn the outlay for her, she was quite sure of what should go where.

They van halted, sooner than she had thought. She heard Gary open and shut the door, then bang her door twice to tell her they were there.

She opened the back door, the cabin door stood right before, open as Gary went inside with a tool bag. She got down and stretched. She needed to give Gary some time to set up things. She went into the cabin. Gary already had his tool box open and was revving up his drill. He had marked four spots on the log about six feet from the floor that ran all the way. He drilled four holes equally apart and fixed hooks to it. He did the same at the bottom. Then he took his tool box and went into the bedroom. She peeped in the bedroom to see what it looked like. He was right the bed was huge. He was getting ready to fix hooks to the four poster there.

She opened the suitcase that Gary had brought in and hooked one end on the chain to the hooks. Four chains with leather and velvet cuffs hung there.

She turned and went out to the van, uncuffed the blonde and holding her by the arm took her into the cabin. She first cuffed one each of the blonde's wrist to the chain, The short chain stretching her hand out and upwards. She went out and brought the redhead and did the same with her. She took out two pairs of ankle cuffs and restrained the two to the hooks at the bottom. Secure, she could breathe easy.

She went into the bedroom and saw that Gary was done. They both stepped into the shower, the cool water refreshing them. They silently dried themselves and put on their dress. She thought to herself, the latex mask was a wrong choice for summer. She would have to find a better mask for future, she smiled grimly, future -- she wondered how this one would go to worry about future.

Ready, they both walked into the living room, Gary pulled the single couch from its place so that it faced them. Angela indicated him to sit on it. She went to the suit case, took out two adjustable neck collars with a long thin chains attached to it, set them aside, took her whip and the prod.

"Now listen!" Her voice was commanding. "Now listen you slaves. I am the High Priestess of the Fellowship of the Cock. The High Priest, whose cock you will soon taste and love, whose semen you drink with delight and gratitude is going to here shortly, I will remove your blindfolds in a while, and you will be able to see me, but I warn you keep your gaze to the floor. At all times, and as soon as you are set free, you will go on your knees, crawl to the High Priest and lick and suck his cock in respect. The red head first."

She took a deep breath. "And remember, disobedience will be punished harshly. You will refer the High Priest as My Lord, you will refer to me as Your Highness. You will speak only when you are spoken to."

She went to the girls and unlocked the restraints. She told them to fall to their knees. They did, blinking at suddenly being shown the light. The redhead tried to look up to Angela, who immediately used her prod and gave a mild shock, then a hard lash that made a welt on her back. Redhead cried in pain, the Blonde looked towards her friend and got a lash. Both bit their lips and looked down. Angela picked up the collars, handed each a collar and asked them to read aloud the name printed on the collar, she cracked her whip in the air as she said it. "Bitch" said the Blonde, "Slut" said the Redhead.

"That is the name you will be known as from now on.... until you are deemed fit enough to become a member of the Fellowship. Then you may be awarded a name, put the collars on. She waited as Bitch and Slut put the collars on went behind them and put the small padlock that came with it to keep them from taking it off. She held the thin chains that were attached to the collars in her left hand and lightly whipped them. "No crawl to the High Priest and kiss the magnificent cock."

They crawled, and reaching the couch, with only Gary's cock in view, now full and hard, they gasped. Surely they had not seen such a monster in their protected life. A bead of precum was forming on the tip. Angela barked from behind them, don't let a drop of his great cum fall to waste, lick and kiss it away. You Slut, you go first. Slut moved and kissed the tip of the cock, her tongue flicking away the cum. A new drop began to form as the cock throbbed in anticipation. Gary was liking this. Specially the red, she was full bodied, a little more plump than was the fashion but there was such innocent desire on her face that he wanted to fuck right there.

Bitch moved forward as Slut moved away and kissed the head of the cock, bolder than her friend as her puckered lips sucked away the droplet. Gary pointed to Angela to turn the redhead around he was to fuck her. Angela nodded. "Okay Bitch and Slut, move away there and go sixty nine on each other, prepare yourself for the cock to enter you." The two hesitated, licking pussy was what they had never thought about. The whip went to action and cracked the air as the prod shocked each into obedience.

The redhead too the bottom and blonde on top, they started to lick the pussies, slowly and tentatively, never having perhaps tasted the female juices before, then the headiness of the cunt got to them they began to lick and moan. The blonde reluctantly let go the redhead's pussy as Angela cracked the whip and said "Enough!, Now Slut turn around and take the position so that you be blessed with the great cock. Turn around and head bowed." The redhead obeyed instantly, and the whip cracked as the blonde looked up at Angela. This time the lash hitting her tummy and made her squeal.

Slut was now in position, on her knees in prostration, her ass up and her cunt shining from the licking. She was a natural redhead, Gary thought as he too got on his knees behind her. A few strands of hair that had escaped the shaving proved that. He ran his palm on her pussy, it wet and hot, he brought his cock to it and rubbed the head on the insides of the pussy to lubricate it and entered. Slut gasped as his big head tore into her cunt, she bit her lips as he began to force his way in, she screamed and came spurted a thin spray of juice on his balls, he began to pump her.

"Okay Botch, you can look at the Slut being fucked by Your Lord. See the beautiful cock going in and out of your friend's pussy." Bitch looked, fascinated, awed. Angela stepped closer to her and grabbed her hair, turning her away from the magnificent sight and towards her. Angela had been flowing with desire too. The juices had been trickling down her thighs. "Lick away all the juices from my thighs," she ordered. Now having tasted a pussy, Bitch knew the sweetness, and began to lick. Lapping at the trickle as it came down almost reaching her knees. Angela loved the sight of a slave licking her. "She pulled her by the hair and directed her lips to her cunt, spreading her legs a little to give her access. She watched, now herself as the blonde slave licked ands slurped at her and now at Gary fucking the redhead. Hard.

The redhead had come several time, and Gary was still nowhere near coming. Angela came too, then seeing how much of her juice had again trickled down her legs. She pushed Bitch away and told her to fetch the stool from the corner of the room. Bitch obeyed. And setting the stool right Angela spread her legs more and sat down. "Now lick!"

Bitch was happy with the command. She licked the thighs, muscular thighs and went down, until the calves. Angela spoke again, lashing her whip in the air. "Lick the whole of my feet until the toes. Angela relished as the blonde began to lick her feet, toes and the leather stilettos, licking her toes as they protruded out of the straps. "Now the other foot." She ordered and the blonde salve took her other foot, licking it from the toes upwards. lapping at the trickle that had reached the calves, reaching back to her pussy now ripe with fresh juice. Angela pointed to her clitoris and said, here. A fresh new wave of orgasm took over her body, the blonde to began to come, Angela reached forward and slapped her ass. "Harder, Botch, harder." Both were coming.

Now a little faint, Angela noticed that Slut had blacked out and Gary's hard cock was throbbing, still wanting a cunt. She told Bitch to turn around and get ready to receive the cock. Even flowing and well lubricated, the blonde gasped and moaned as the cock entered her.

"Is this cock better than your husband's" Angela asked. The blonde nodded. "Say it. Say 'My Lord your cock is better than my husband.'"

The blonde repeated Angela's words. Angela went over to the redhead and tapped her lightly on the cheeks, she came around and stared blankly around the room. Angela was not finished with her, she picked the stool and sat right near the Slut, grabbed her hair and directed her lips to her wet pussy. Now the redhead was in a state of delirium, she began suckling at the clitoris like a child suckling a mother's breasts.

Angela noticed the hardness that had begun in Gary's fucking he was banging hard into Bitch, sending her shaking and trembling, he growled a grunt and stopped, slapped the blonde a couple of times on her ass, then turned her around. Angela knew this was going to be his final charge, she enjoyed it on herself, and she was enjoying it doing to the Bitch. She pulled the redhead away from her pussy and turned her towards the scene. "Watch!" she hissed.

Gary had put Bitch on her back, spread her apart by holding her knees and entered her. Now he began pounding her, his hand crept to hold a bunch of her blonde hair, his other hand was squeezing her one tit. Then he bent forward and took the other in his mouth, sucking it hard, chewing it. Bitch screamed in pain, and then wailed and moaned as a strange wave of orgasm hit her body. She arched her back, taking the whole length of his cock in her, he was now chewing at the other tits, her head pulled to one side by the hand grabbing her. She wailed, her body stiffened and jerked. He left the red and mutilated tits, teeth marks all over. His lips met hers, sucking her breath away, and he came. She arched, the sensation of the expanding cock drove her crazy. He kept hammering his cock for a few more long seconds and then suddenly pulled himself out. As he stood up a bunch of blonde hair in his fist, he looked angrily at the redhead. He had wanted to come this way in the redhead's cunt first. He threw the hair to the floor, looked at the Slut as she stared wide eyed at the still throbbing angry cock and growled at Angela. "Get the Slut ready, I want her ass now."

His voice cold and guttural, sent a chill in the warm room. Angela stood up from her stool and went on one knee, palms joined. "As Your Lord wishes."

She went to the suitcase and pulled out a double dildo with straps on it. She took the smaller five inch side and inserted it in her cunt, then tightened the straps around her, she now had a seven inch long hard cock attached to her. She had selected this particular one, first because it was a little smaller, in length and thickness to Gary's. She did not want anything to outdo his cock, and secondly it was very realistic, soft to touch and hard inside and it held 150 ml of gel in it that be spurted by squeezing the red tiny button on the base.

She bent down and scooped some cum oozing out of the blonde and sat on the couch and crooked a finger at the redhead. The Slut crawled hesitatingly to her, Angela turned her around and looked at the ass, a beautiful pear shaped ass. She put the cum on her anus. The redhead cringed. "Relax and make it easy on yourself." Angela hissed at her. One finger probed the anus, tight and unrelenting. Then as the finger slowly went in and out the redhead began to relax. Two fingers, and the Slut began to enjoy it as she moaned. Gary had been standing and watching all this, the Bitch had blacked out or was in sleep after the exhaustion. Gary growled "Get her ready and wet," and walked out into the bedroom. Angela envied him for a moment. He would go get a shower and out of the damned mask, She was finding the mask hot and sticky, she could have done with a shower too.

Now she applied a third finger to the redhead's anus, it was relaxed and easy, she brought the strapped on dildo to the anus and squirted some gel. Slowly she began to press it in, the Slut moaned and cried in pain, Angela waited a few second and entered deeper. Squirting a little get as she did, then at last she was all in. The smaller dildo in her cunt was rubbing against her g-spot. She loved the feeling, she began to pump the redhead, giving herself as much pleasure with the effort. She removed it all the way one, squirted a little gel again and entered. The relaxed anal opening accepting her reentry with ease. She began to pump her hard now. She was coming too, and she caught Gary coning back into the room from the corner of her eye. She pumped harder and the redhead began to come with a wail of pleasure. She squirted more gel and came too.

Gary was hard and clean, he motioned her to move away, he applied some gel on himself from a tube in the suitcase and came to the redhead. Angela moved aside and he put his cock on the now open and angry-red anus. one push and the head slipped in. The larger size made the redhead wince and a new sense of pleasure took over her body. She began to gurgle and drool as Gary fucked her harder and harder. It was a surreal scene, the Slut blacked out and came to several time, and Gary was unrelenting in his thrusts. Thrust harder and harder. And he grunt and roared as he came. Spurting his liquid into the depths of her body. He stayed still till he had softened and then pulled out. The redhead slumped on the floor.

12