BDSM Training B&B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasterTJ
MasterTJ
67 Followers

"These ladies are all sluts in the best sense of the word," said Master William. "They all got off without being fucked, sucked or fingered. I would say that these whores all have the potential to be first-rate sex slaves. They will each be tested thoroughly this weekend, but I am optimistic that each will pass the course."

At that point, Master William asked the men to position themselves behind their slaves, and give them a good, hard fucking from behind, while they all lay over the benches, still secured. Chris, Ron and I eagerly complied.

I could hear Courtney moan with pain and pleasure as I rammed my dick into her dripping pussy, and my hips slammed against her punished butt. I could feel the welts still raised on her ass, and it further turned me on. After a few minutes, Courtney started to come, her hips thrashing about as my cock drove deep and found her g-spot. Finally, each of the men exploded into orgasm, depositing large loads into our whores.

As we all dismounted, Master William, who'd been getting sucked off by Slave Shelly, told us that the three well-fucked, well-whipped sluts would remain secured over the benches for a few minutes longer while he went over the rest of the weekend's agenda.

"Tomorrow, we shall practice bondage techniques in the morning, a session that will involve some deep penetration positions, as you will all experience first-hand. The afternoon will focus on service positions, slave humility and humiliation. The evening will involve punishment techniques, followed by sexual training, followed by more punishment. On Sunday, there shall be a test given to each slave to see if each has passed the course. Those that fail shall receive a final punishment before you are all released to go home."

At that point, the women were released from the spanking benches, and we were all told to retire to our private rooms for the remainder of the evening. Master William advised that the slaves were to report to the dining area at 6:00 a.m. the next morning, while the masters were to report at 8 a.m.

I wondered what William and Shelly had in store for the slaves between 6 and 8? Probably something more than tea and crumpets, I thought.

I helped my shaky wife up the stairs--she was understandably exhausted after an evening of blo-jobs, whippings and being fucked. When we got into our room, however, she whispered to me that she needed my "big cock inside her," and with that, we fucked again.

Before I came, I dropped down between her legs and tongued her clit, setting off another huge orgasm. Afterwards, I reinserted my cock inside of her pussy and rode her hard until I finished. Finally, both exhausted, we got under the covers and were soon asleep -- me in my night clothes, and Courtney still completely naked, still locked in her collar and cuffs. It had been quite a first night at the Chateau.

MasterTJ
MasterTJ
67 Followers
12