Be a Super-Star

Story Info
Celebs and WWE Stars hook up.
5.6k words
4.83
22.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is written by Dice Casden and Kristi as apart of our D&K Universe Collection*

*

On August 13, 2011 at the WWE SummerSlam Kickoff Party at the Andaz Hotel in Los Angeles, California, Maryse, wearing a stunning black dress, is talking with actor Kellan Lutz, wearing a brown leather jacket, black shirt and pants. "Yeah... I'm going be in part of the next Twilight films, because they are doing it like the last Potter movie by splitting it into two parts..."

Maryse raises an eyebrow and smirks "Very hot..." Maryse says with a laugh "So basically there's going to be double of you and all those other Twilight hunks?"

Kellan laughs a bit, "Yeah... you could say that..." Kellan answers.

Maryse presses her lips together and raises her left hand up as she slides her hand through her gorgeous blond hair. "Are you having fun at this party?" Maryse asks and then smirks. "I mean...I know you're here talking to me, so it must be fun for you..."

"Yeah I am... and glad that no one is really paying attention to the 'no dancing' rule..." Kellan replies with a smile as The Miz approaches them.

"Hey Maryse, why are you gushing all over some loser who is just a supporting actor... he's not even a star..." The Miz says.

Kellan raises an eyebrow and looks at The Miz, "I don't think you're talking about me..." Kellan says.

Maryse turns her head and looks at The Miz with a shocked look on her face. "Mike!" Maryse says and shakes her head before she looks back at Kellan Lutz. "Don't mind him...he's just my boyfriend.." Maryse explains to the Twilight actor. Maryse presses her lips together and glances back at The Miz. "Mike...I'm just having a nice conversation with..." Maryse pauses as she raises her hand and places her hand onto his muscular arm, feeling him impressive bicep underneath the material of his clothes. "Oh my god!" Maryse says loudly and looks at Kellan, then back at The Miz. "Mike, you've got to feel this..." Maryse says as she removes her hand from Kellan's arm and reaches forward for The Miz's hand.

"You want me to feel his arm?" The Miz asks with a raised eyebrow, "Maryse... I may have to work with big muscular guys... doesn't mean I have to go feel up the muscles of some actor..." The Miz says as Maryse grabs his hand and has him place his hand on Kellan's arm.

Kellan smiles, "That's funny... kind of thought you male wrestlers were a bit, I don't know, comfortable with such things..." Kellan says as Maryse has The Miz feel his bicep through the material of his clothing.

"What's that supposed to mean?" The Miz says as he pulls his hand free from his girlfriend's grasp

Maryse presses her lips together. "See Mike...maybe you could feel like that instead of eating all those bowls of ice cream..."

"Hey I do work out you know that..." The Miz replies.

"I'm sure you do..." Kellan laughs a bit.

"Mike...baby...you could work out more..." Maryse says with a nod of her head before she glances back at Kellan. "So...you plan on sticking around the party for long?"

"Yeah I am.... why? Are you?" Kellan asks.

"Hey chill out buddy, that's my girlfriend..." The Miz says.

Kellan smiles and then asks Maryse, "Is he always this insecure?"

Maryse smirks a bit and looks over at The Miz. "Mike...I like him..." Maryse says in a playful tone, which he knows all too well.

"No... no Maryse... you are not going to..." The Miz starts to say before Maryse gives him another look.

Maryse presses her pouty lips together and takes a step closer towards The Miz, taking his hands into her hands. "Mike...please...It would be a lot of fun..." Maryse says before she leans in to whisper in his ear. "Remember the fun we had with John..." Maryse says as she seductively blows into The Miz's ear, before she continues to take. "Besides...if you do this for me...you know that one thing you want really...really...really bad, I will do it only for you"

"Alright... alright... alright..." The Miz says as he clearly gives in.

"Someone want to clue me in on what you two are talking about? Or should I take a guess,,," Kellan asking jokingly.

Maryse smirks and turns back to look at Kellan Lutz. "Tell him Mike..."

"Do I have to?" The Miz asks which causes Maryse to back at him again causing The Miz to sigh slightly "Maryse wants... to fuck you..." The Miz says to Kellan.

"Oh... I would've guessed right then... kinda nice to know that someone wants me instead of Lautner or Pattinson..." Kellan says

Maryse presses her lips together and looks at Kellan. "But...there's a catch..."

"Which would be?" Kellan asks

Maryse places her hands onto her gorgeously curved hips. "Mike is with us also..." Maryse says with a lick of her lips. "I hope that doesn't bother you"

Kellan smiles, "Nope it doesn't..."

"It doesn't?" The Miz asks with surprise.

Kellan smiles, "You're not that bad looking...." Kellan says teasingly.

Maryse raises an eyebrow and curiously glances at The Miz. "Mike...this might be your lucky day too..." Maryse says with a laugh as she pats him on the chest.

"Oh man..." The Miz says as he rubs his eyes

******

A short time later in one of the Andaz Hotel's hotel rooms, The Miz is slowly undoing his pants as a naked Maryse is kneeling on the bed licking her lips as a naked and hunky Kellan Lutz gets on the bed with her.

Maryse licks her lips as she raises her left hand and places her hand around Kellan's cock as she starts to smoothly stroke her hand against his hardening shaft. Maryse turns her head and glances back at The Miz. "Mike! Are you joining us or not?"

"Give me a minute.." The Miz says as he starts to lower his pants, freeing his large cock.

"Nice... Kristen would like you... about as big as Robert..." Kellan says as he grins at The Miz before he looks at Maryse as she smoothly strokes his meaty cock.

Maryse tosses her gorgeous blond hair back and turns her head to take the head of Kellan Lutz's cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm..." Kellan moans as Maryse starts to bob her head on his stiff cock. The Miz slowly moves on the bed after stepping out of his pants and moves to the right side of Maryse. As he watches his girlfriend suck Kellan Lutz's cock, The Miz lowers his head and begins to flick his tongue against her right tit.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Maryse moans as she bobs her head along Kellan's cock, while feeling The Miz's tongue teasing her right tit. Maryse reaches over and places her right hand around The Miz's cock, starting to stroke his shaft and smooth, lovingly pace.

"Mmmmm..." The Miz moans as Maryse smoothly strokes his cock with her right hand while he teasingly flicks his tongue against her right nipple.

"Awwww mmmmm..." Kellan moans as Maryse bobs her head up and down on his stiff cock.

Maryse lightly twists her left hand against the base of Kellan's cock as she bobs her blond haired head up and down, with her moist lips traveling down his shaft. Maryse steadily works her right hand up and down The Miz's cock, moaning with delight as she feels her right nipple going into The Miz's warm mouth.

"Ahhhh yeah..." Kellan moans as Maryse sucks and lightly slurps on his cock. Kellan slides his right hand's fingers through Maryse's blond hair while The Miz sucks on her right nipple. The Miz reaches down with his right and starts to rub Maryse's hot wet pussy as she strokes his cock.

Maryse lifts her beautiful and seductive eyes to look up at Kellan Lutz as she swiftly and smoothly bobs her blond haired head, with her lips lustfully rubbing against his shaft. Maryse lightly lowers her right hand down to The Miz's ballsack and rubs her hand teasingly against his swollen sack.

"Mmmmmm..." The Miz groans as he sucks on Maryse's right tit as she rubs and lightly squeezes his large ballsack. Kellan licks his lips as he looks down at Maryse as she briskly bobs her head on his pole.

Maryse slowly lifts her head off of Kellan's cock and smirks up at him before she slides her tongue down his long shaft, while she starts to push against The Miz's hand as he rubs her wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm damn..." Kellan moans as Maryse slides her tongue down the length of his cock. The Miz lifts his head from Maryse's right tit and smirks as he continues to rub her smoothly shaven snatch.

Maryse closes her eyes and flicks her tongue steadily against Kellan Lutz's ballsack as his rock hard cock lays against her beautiful face.

Maryse closes her eyes and flicks her tongue steadily against Kellan Lutz's ballsack as his rock hard cock lays against her beautiful face.

"You wanna get fucked baby..." The Miz whispers into Maryse's right ear as he continues to move his right hand against her twat.

"Mmmmmmm...hmmmmm..." Maryse moans as she slides her tongue against Kellan Lutz's ballsack.

"You want that hot stud to fuck you?" The Miz asks while again whispering in Maryse's ear as she slides her tongue all over Kellan's nuts.

"Mmmmmmm....hmmmmm..." Maryse seductively groans as she continues to slide her wet tongue against Kellan's large ballsack as his cock remains laying against her face.

"Turn around and let him fuck you baby..." The Miz whispers into Maryse's ear as he takes his hand away from her snatch. Kellan licks his lips and grins as Maryse opens her eyes to look up at him with his big meaty shaft laying perfectly on her gorgeous face.

Maryse moves her head slightly, causing Kellan's cock to fall off of her face before she sits up on her knees and smirks up at the Twilight actor. Maryse licks her lips as she turns around on her knees, positioning herself on all fours in front of him.

"Mmmmm... plenty of boys and girls will be jealous of that ass..." Kellan says as admires Maryse's ass for a moment before he guides his cock into Maryse's hot wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm...they are jealous..." Maryse moans and closes her eyes as she feels his cock sliding deep into her wet pussy.

"Ahhhhhh..." Kellan moans as he starts to slowly thrust his cock in and out of Maryse's pussy. The Miz kneels in front of Maryse and slides the tip of his cock against her lips.

Maryse opens her beautiful eyes and looks up at The Miz with a smile before she parts her luscious lips and takes the head of his cock into her mouth, while lightly rocking back and forth on her knees with Kellan pumping smoothly into her wet pussy.

"Yeah..." The Miz moans as Maryse starts to bob her head up on his cock. Kellan licks his lips as he pumps his cock into Maryse's snatch while he looks at Miz's nicely toned body.

Maryse raises her hands and places her hands onto The Miz's toned, tanned waist as she bobs her head back and forth, smoothly sucking on her boyfriend's cock, while she rocks back on her knees to push against Kellan's thrusting cock.

"Mmmmm fuck..." Kellan groans as he pumps his cock quicker into Maryse's tight cunt as she rocks back against him. The Miz closes his eyes and tilts his head back as Maryse sucks his large dick.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Maryse moans as she steadily bobs her head on his cock, her head swiftly rocking as her body moves while on her knees.

"Mmmmm yeah baby..." The Miz moans as Maryse sucks and slurps eagerly on his cock. Kellan licks his teeth as he firmly rams his cock into Maryse's snatch.

Maryse's perfectly rounded, toned, tanned and juicy in all the right places ass smacks against Kellan's muscular waist as she increasingly rocks forward with his cock deeply ramming into her at a quicker pace, causing her to lower her head further down on The Miz's cock.

"Mmmmmmmm yes... ahhh..." Kellan groans as he hammers Maryse's pussy with quick and firm thrusts. The Miz opens his eyes and looks down at his girlfriend as she swallows every inch of his cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." Maryse moans and lustfully turns her head on his cock as she steadily bobs her blond haired head, with her hair swaying forward and covering her face.

The Miz uses his left hand to push Maryse's blond hair away from covering her face as she holds her head down on his cock while Kellan continues to fuck her cunt from behind.

Maryse unwraps her lips from around The Miz's cock and lifts her head up as she continues to rock forward on her knees with Kellan firmly thrusting into her. "Ohhhh...mmmmmm...ohhhhhh..." Maryse moans as she slides her hands against The Miz's waist.

"Mmmmmmm fuck... ahhhh..." Kellan groans as he slams his entire cock into Maryse's twat.

Maryse raises an eyebrow and smirks up at The Miz. "Who's sexy baby...mmmmm...." Maryse asks with a moan as she rocks back against Kellan's cock.

"You are and you know it..." The Miz smirks down at Maryse as she is clearly enjoying getting fucked by the well-hung Twilight star.

Maryse grits her teeth and lightly digs her fingernails into The Miz's waist as Kellan sharply slams his cock into her from behind.

"Ahhhh fuck... mmmm.... so perfect..." Kellan groans as he once more rams his cock deep into Maryse's pussy before he pulls out.

Maryse licks her lips and tosses her gorgeous blond hair back as she sits up on her knees. "Of course..."

The Miz lays on the bed, "Come on baby..." The Miz says with a grin.

Maryse licks her lips and tosses her gorgeous blond hair back once again before she moves and straddles The Miz's cock, lowering herself down, and feeling his cock slide deeply up into her snatch. "Ohhhhhhhh..." Maryse moans.

"Mmmmm fuck..." The Miz groans as he feels Maryse's snatch lowering onto his stiff cock. The Miz places his hands on Maryse's gorgeous hips as she starts to rock on his shaft after she has every inch of his dick within her pussy.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhhh yeah baby..." Maryse moans as she leans forward, placing her hands down onto his tanned, nicely toned chest and starts to rock forward at a smooth, but swift pace.

"MMmmm yeah.... ahhhhh..." The Miz moans as he begins to thrust his cock up into Maryse's pussy. Kellan licks his lips and quietly repositions himself behind Maryse. Laying his cock against her gorgeous ass, Kellan begins to move his hips, sliding his cock up and down Maryse's ass cheeks.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." Maryse groans as she feels Kellan's cock sliding between her gorgeous ass cheeks as she bounces up and down on The Miz's cock.

"Mmmmm..." Kellan groans as he reaches around Maryse to grab her large juicy round tits with both hands as he continues to pump his cock up against her perfectly shaped ass. The Miz grits his teeth as his gorgeous blond haired girlfriend bounces swiftly on his large cock.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhh..." Maryse moans and glances back at Kellan Lutz with her smirk. "You know...you can...ahhhhh...fuck my ass if you want..." Maryse moans as she swiftly bounces on The Miz's cock.

"Mmmmm... that almost always works..." Kellan grins at Maryse as he proceeds to push the head of his cock between Maryse's ass cheeks and into her tight asshole, causing her to come to a near stop on Miz's shaft.

"Mmmmmmmm....ohhhhhh fuck!" Maryse moans loudly and grits her teeth as her body noticeably tenses as Kellan Lutz works his cock into her gorgeous ass.

"Mmmmmmm ahhhhh..." Kellan groans as he slowly starts to pump his cock in and out of Maryse's ass.

"Mmmmm remember to relax baby..." The Miz says to Maryse, knowing fully well how she gets when a cock much larger than his enters her ass.

Maryse grits her teeth and places her hands down onto his tanned, toned chest, in which The Miz removes his hands from her gorgeous hips and places his hands on top of her hands for support as Kellan works his cock deeper into her ass.

The Miz closes his hands around Maryse's hands as she digs her fingernails slightly into his chest. "Relax baby..." The Miz says to comfort Maryse as she rocks on his cock as a result of Kellan's thrusts that are gradually becoming firmer and faster.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh fuck...ohhhhh fuck!" Maryse moans through gritted teeth as she increasingly rocks on The Miz's cock as a result of Kellan's cock entering more deep and firm.

"MMmmm ahhhhh..." Kellan groans as he plows his cock repeatedly into Maryse's asshole.

The Miz smiles up at Maryse's as she turns her hands a bit in order to lock them with his hands "That's it baby... nice and easy..." The Miz says encouragingly as Maryse's snatch grinds sharply on his cock.

"Ohhhhhh...it hurts...ohhhh it hurts baby..." Maryse moans as she looks into The Miz's eyes as Kellan Lutz's firmly works his cock in and out of her tight asshole, while keeping her at a steady rocking pace on The Miz's cock.

Kellan slightly smirks as he continues to pound Maryse's ass as he hears her moans.

"Mmmmm you can handle it babe... I know you can..." The Miz says lovingly to Maryse as her rocking quickens on his cock.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhhh fuck Mike...ohhhhhh..." Maryse moans and grits her teeth as she lays her head down on The Miz's chest as her hands remain tightly clasped with his hands.

"Ahhhhh... awww..." Kellan Lutz groans as he relentlessly hammers Maryse's ass as his cock begins to throb noticeably.

"Mmmmm ahhh..." The Miz groans as Maryse's squeezes his hands as he pumps his cock lightly up into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhh fuck!" Maryse moans and closes her eyes as she sharply rocks on The Miz's cock, feeling him pumping up into her, while Kellan Lutz continues to pound her gorgeous ass.

"Mmmmmmm ahhhh fuck... ahhhh..." Kellan licks his lips as he pulls his pulsating cock out of Maryse's ass, causing her body to tremble with relief as a result of the sudden removal of his cock from her asshole.

Maryse slowly sits up on The Miz's cock and glances back at Kellan Lutz. "Mmmm...you get your hunky ass over here..." Maryse says as she places her hands down onto The Miz's stomach, while she bounces on his cock.

"Mmmmmmm ahhh..." The Miz moans as Maryse bounces up and down on his cock at a brisk pace. Kellan carefully stands up on the bed and moves to the right of Maryse.

Maryse licks her lips and leans forward as she wraps her sultry lips around Kellan's cock, which was just inside of her gorgeous ass, and starts to smoothly bob her head.

"Mmmmmm fuck..." Kellan groans as Maryse bobs her head on his throbbing cock. The Miz moves his hands back to Maryse's hips as he firmly thrusts his cock into her snatch as she rides his tool.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Maryse moans as she presses her lips tightly around Kellan's cock and swiftly bobs her head back and forth, while she bounces at a swift pace on The Miz's cock.

"Ahhhh mmmmm... ahhhh..." The Miz moans as Maryse bounces swiftly up and down on his cock which is starting to throb within in her wet pussy. Kellan licks his lips as Maryse swiftly bobs her head on his cock until he begins to cum inside of her mouth.

Maryse lifts her beautiful and seductive eyes to look up at Kellan Lutz as she tastes his warm cum spraying into her mouth as she continues to lightly bob her head

"Ahhhh mmmm..." Kellan moans as he floods Maryse's mouth with his spunk. The Miz licks his lips as Maryse sharply grinds her pussy down on his pulsating shaft.

Maryse slowly unwraps her lips from Kellan's cock and lifts her head up, with her sultry lips lightly coated in his cum.

"Ahh... Kristen and you will get a long..." Kellan smirks.

"Ahhh awwww fuck baby..." The Miz groans as he starts to cum inside of Maryse's soaking wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...Mike..." Maryse moans and licks her cum coated lips as she feels The Miz's warm cum rushing into her pussy as she continues to lightly rock.

"Mmmmm yeah... ahhhh..." The Miz groans as Maryse rocks on his cum erupting dick.

Maryse presses her lips together and tosses her sweat dampened blond hair back before she moves to lift herself off of The Miz's cock.

"Mmmmm damn..." The Miz groans after Maryse moves off of his body.

Maryse raises an eyebrow and glances at Kellan Lutz. "Do you have fun?"

"Oh yes I did..." Kellan nods his head and smiles.

12