Be Alive With Me Tonight Ch. 01

Story Info
ME2 Expansion. Thane and Shepard's first night together.
2.4k words
4.52
9.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paced around my cabin trying to find something else to focus on other than Thane's voice echoing in my mind. "It's very humid and rains every day. Our lungs can't deal with the moisture. Over time, the tissue loses its ability to absorb oxygen. It becomes harder to breath. Eventually we suffocate.", "The body is not our true self. The soul is. Body and soul work as one in a whole person. When the soul is weakened by despair or fear, we become disconnected.", "A start? That's... intriguing.", "Thank you for listening, Siha.", "I met another Siha. Few are privileged to meet even one.", "I confess. I've come to care for you.", "I look forward to the memories."...

I found myself on my knees breathless with need. If I were to go down and invite a crewman up to my cabin, it would turn into a huge disaster! It would be nothing but a distraction to the other members of the crew. I needed to satiate the desire before I endangered my crew on this suicide mission.

Gritting my teeth, I gathered up my towel and all but marched into my private shower. As the water warmed, I carefully undressed and folded my clothes perfect to regulation. I slid into the water making my skin slick. Closing my eyes, I lightly traced my fingers around my nipples. Picturing Thane's hands on me, I slipped two fingers between the lips of my pussy and began to grind the ball of my piercing against my clit. Moaning I called for Thane, the only person I knew who could satisfy me anymore.

Suddenly I heard a growl from behind me, "Siha!" Eyes flying open, I moved to face Thane. I wasn't quick enough, however, and he caught both my wrists. He pinned me facing the wall and I could feel his scales pressing against my naked skin.

"If you had wanted me this badly, Siha, then you should have come and gotten me!" His voice was fierce as he grazed his teeth into my shoulder. "I want to be the only one to pleasure you," he said as he traced the head of his dick up and down the crack of my ass, torturing me. "You've disobeyed me, Siha. Do I need to punish you?" He bit down harder making me cry out. He started to push the head against my tight virgin tunnel before I could protest.

"Thane! Wait! I've never..." I moaned as he flicked a finger over my clit barbell. He half groaned, half growled at me as my entrance squeezed the head of his dick. He started to inch in, sliding his huge member slowly back and forth, deeper and deeper. Then he hit my hymen. It almost felt as though everything froze except for the hot water of the shower.

"You're untouched," he hissed through gritted teeth. He seemed to be shaking with the control he was exerting to not just plunge so deep as to hit my womb. His fist slammed into the wall beside my head. The gasp came from my mouth before I could contain it making his shoulders slumped forward in self loathing as he slowly pulled out of me.

"Thane," my voice barely audible cracked with emotion. His hand covered my mouth so swiftly, that he slammed my body flush against him. His lips graze my ear as he whispered, "Stay silent!" I heard the footsteps outside the door to my bathroom. A draw of breathe is all it took for me to know it was Liara. Thane's member pulsed against my ass and lower back. He was so hard, his tip almost hurt as it dug into the skin of my waist. Liara seemed to hesitate as Thane began, almost unconscious, to nibble on my ear and grind his member against me. My body started to move of its own accord causing Thane to groan and hold me to him more fiercely.

Whatever Liara had wanted seemed to not be so significant. Her footsteps started to fade again as the water started to chill. Thane released me and turned the water off. I turned to face him to try to understand what was happening. He wrapped me in a towel before I could ask. "Please, cover yourself," he sneered as he stalked out of the bathroom stark naked over to my desk. I hesitantly approached him, fingers reaching for his lower back. I had never noticed the darker accents from his head stretched down in stripes over his shoulders. I wanted to trace every accent, every scar I could see that marred his taut back. As I felt my skin connect with the rough scales, the twitch in his spine was the only fore-warning I received. Thane whirled, his eyes glazed as they did when he slipped into solipsism. "Siha, I almost took you without your consent." He had me by my wrist and tossed me on the bed, "but you've been trying to seduce me ever since I joined your crew."

She's willing to help save a child she doesn't even know. A child not hers; my child. Siha backs away from Officer Bailey, arms across her chest, making her hips jut out provocatively. 'This would have to stay outside the judicial system.' She all but extorted the head of C-Sec for my Kolyat. AND SHE'S SEDUCING ME AT THE SAME TIME!!

He was on top of me poised between my legs, shaking his head. He looked around realizing it had happened again. The anger came back suddenly. "You are not safe around me! Why are you still naked?!" He pushed off me and paced back over to the desk and mirror. "I want you so bad, Siha, but you are still pure. I can't just take you without hurting you! Drell don't just mate on a whim and I will not force you!" He punch the mirror, shattering it and slicing open his hand.

"Thane, I want to give myself to you!" I exclaimed finally realizing the cause of his sudden ire. He turned to face me so fast. "I know about sex and I know about the pain. When I died however and Cerberus rebuilt me, my body healed in every way. That includes my hymen. This is what I was trying to tell you in the shower. I just thought you should know that I was choosing you for the rest of my life." His eyes burned into mine as if search for the truth. I sighed, "I'm not a true virgin, Thane. But every girl wants to be able to say that the man who takes her virginity is the only man she will be with til death. I'm sorry for not warning you but I'm so used to people knowing about my rebuild. I assumed you knew..." I flushed. I was babbling. I stared at the floor by the bed not wanting to meet his eyes. I noticed the light change on the floor while never hearing him move.

"Siha, my race is bigger than yours. I could have seriously hurt you... I still might... ," Thane paused as he put one knee on the bed. Tilting my face up for me to meet his eyes, I couldn't think about the utter truth that spilled from my lips.

"I like pain," I breathed in barely more than a whisper. The strain in his eyes was extremely visible as he struggled to contain his need to mate.

"Are. You. Sure?" he said through stiff lips. He feared I would not make it out of this room once he released his control. A little nod was all it took. As I opened my mouth to consent, Thanes lips crushed against mine and he assaulted my tongue with his. He yanked the towel off of my still damp chest, the rough fabric grazing against my nipples. I cried into his mouth as my body rose up to meet his. His swollen, hard dick was grinding into my lower abs. He held me down as he ended the kiss and pulled away. "I have to taste you!" His eyes commanded me not to move as the soft scales of his palm rubbed down my body. He memorized my face as his hands cupped my full breasts, squeezing them hard. I refused to disobey, writhing against his hands but never moving my back from the sheets. I bit my knuckle to try to stay quiet. His eyes lit up with fire as he grabbed my wrist yanking it from my mouth. "No! I want you to be able to tell me to stop if I start to injure you! I want to hear every gasp..." he nipped at my right nipple, "every moan..." he nipped my left, "and every scream" he ground his member into abs, "that pass from your luscious lips."

I felt his fingers spread the lips to my shaved pussy and I had to wrap my hands into the sheets. His breath was hot and moist. The first swipe of his rough tongue sent a shock wave through my body. My nerves tingled as what felt like sandpaper scraped across my most sensitive part. "I'm sorry, Siha. I want you too bad to be gentle" his teeth grazing my clit over and over twitching the barbell as he spoke. Before I could even fully comprehend what he was saying, his tongue forced its way into my pussy. I cam so hard that it almost hurt. His eyes dilated as my juices ran over his tongue.

"I must mate with you, Siha! I have to claim you as a Drell claims a wife! You are my purpose, my reason. I can't let anyone else have you!" he exclaimed as he positioned himself above me. The head of his dick pressed against my entrance. "I need to know that you truly want this," he pleaded as he pushed slightly inside. He was pulsing, straining against my walls. I was too tight for him and we both knew it. I couldn't care though. I needed him as bad as he needed me.

"Thane, please!" I cried, trying to buck my hips to take him further inside of me. He clutched my waist hard in his hands, all but growling at me.

"Don't move, Shepard. Please what, my Siha? I need to know exactly what you want." He pulsed inside my tight pussy again, driving my senses clear out of thought. He started shaking again, digging his fingers into my flesh. "Siha!" Thane all but barked, "Please what?!"

"Thane, please! Please make me your mate!" Pain blossomed behind my eyes as Thane buried his member to the hilt inside of me. His head slammed into my cervix, causing a scream to erupt from my throat. His eyes were clouded with primal need but there was more. Through the fire I could see the pain where he was still trying to take it easy on me. He hadn't pulled back yet and he traced the side of my face with the back of his hand.

"Speak to me, Siha. Should I continue?" His breath was ragged, his face taut. Moments passed as I tried to find my voice. My throat was dry, the only sound that came out was a rasp. "I've hurt you," he exclaimed through gritted teeth. "I knew this was too dangerous." He started to move but I wrapped my legs around him to keep him from leaving me completely. Every inch of movement was excruciating yet I had never felt more whole and connected. "Shepard?"

Thane could barely contain his lust. "Thane," I was only able to whisper, "please..." He waited, his nails digging into my waist and ass. My hot, dripping wet pussy squeezed his too large dick harder with the introduction of new pain. He hissed, warring with his instincts to seek his own fulfillment. "Please, Thane, don't stop!" His eyes went wide and his breathing faltering. Suddenly his physical condition came to mind and I waited for the wracking coughs to begin. That wasn't the case, however. The flames crept back into his dark, sea-like eyes.

"Kalahira, grant me the control to not take this one's life. Kalahira, keep my Siha strong through the joining of our bodies and souls. Help us stay connected, Kalahira, or meet us together across the sea." As he prayed, Thane's eyes never left mine, getting darker with every word. He began to slide into my core and his dick hit my cervix about three inches away from his base. The intense pain caused me to buck against him, shoving his shaft deeper. "Siha! If you do that...!" He closed his eyes, tilting his face towards the ceiling. A growl tore from his throat and when his eyes met mine again, I recognized the mask he wore when stalking a mark.

Suddenly he had re-positioned, leaning over me. He sought out my hands, interlacing his fingers with mine and held them against the mattress on either side of my head. His lips sought out mine and the danger was apparent. His movements even while making love were fluid and graceful. He was taking great care not to fully sink into my core but he was fighting a losing battle with himself. As his pace started to quicken, my pussy squeezed him harder. He tore his lips from mine with a feral growl.

Out of nowhere, Thane pulled my legs up to have my ankles rest on his shoulders, using my arms as leverage. His dick buried all the way inside me again, this time the head entered into my cervix. The pain and pleasure knocked the breathe out of me. I came without any warning. My whole body convulsed and trembled causing my core to massage his member tightly.

"Siha," Thane breathed, "I can't! I have to!" With that, Thane released all control and started plunging his hard dick into me to the hilt with a speed I couldn't have imagined. His balls slapped against my ass and as he ground his hips against mine, he slammed the ball of the barbell into my clit. I started to cum continually. "I have to, Siha!" he rasped, pounding into me more forcefully than I had ever seen him be. "I have to bury my seed deep into your womb! Siha, you. Are. Mine!" With one final thrust, I felt his cum spray inside me. The heat from his sperm seemed to reach all the way to my ovaries and I cam a final time before all went dark.

"Thane," I whispered, as I fought to stay conscious, "I. Love..."