Be Careful What You Ask For Ch. 01

Story Info
Both husband and wife get seduced by the same man.
3.6k words
4.1
54k
29

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coollvr1
coollvr1
158 Followers

She lay bent over the window sill, trapped by the window frame that had been pulled down upon her waist, holding her hostage with her head and chest outside and with her bare ass on display inside the room. She was acutely aware that her skirt had been hiked all the way up to her waist and her thong was now draped around one ankle exposing her to anyone who was inside but her body still quivered and shook with periodic and spasmodic aftershocks of quaking orgasms such that she didn't care who saw what.

Slowly the quivering and shaking subsided. Her pussy stopped contracting and pouting as if seeking the organ that had transported her into her present state of euphoria. She became aware that her juices were leaking from her ravaged cunt and were slowly seeping down the insides of her cocoa thighs and she knew that the juices were not hers alone but were mixed with the searing cum of some man who had fucked her into oblivion.

She wondered who he was, what did he look like? All she knew was that he had the biggest, fattest and most wonderful cock that had ever been thrust into her pussy and that it's owner knew where every sweet spot inside her was because he had found each one, not once or twice but so often in the fifteen minutes in which he had taken her body that she believed his cock never left any of them.

Slowly, she composed herself, reached behind her and with her left hand pushed up the window that had held her down and finally she was able to pull her body back inside. She looked behind her and seeing no one, bent slowly down to retrieve her panties that now rested around her right ankle. They were soaking wet.

Rather than put them back on, she used them to wipe the pearly rivulets that flowed down the insides of her thighs from her now gaping pussy. She then pulled her skirt down, straightened it and walked from the room into the reception hall where many people were gathering again. Even though she was embarrassed she held her head high and kept walking.

Her eyes moved from face to face on every man in the room, seeking some form of evidence, some clue as to who had fucked her so intensely over the window sill but she got no gleam of recognition. She ran into James, her husband's friend, who hugged her, holding her a little longer than he usually did but he too, gave no sign that anything else had transpired between them. Finally she recognized her husband and walked towards him looking in this face to see if he had probably witnessed or been involved in her taking but he just smiled and asked her what took her so long in the bathroom. Her response was,

"Its a long story. I'll tell you on the way home. "

His eyebrows raised but he didn't pursue the matter further knowing that sooner or later he would find out.

Jack and Sheilah had been married for twenty five years. It was a great relationship. Their sex life was good and they lived in comfortable circumstances though not rich. They had met and married while they were in college. He was a science major and so was she.

The science laboratory project which they worked on had them spending lots of time together and as happens often, it lead to greater intimacy, a stolen kiss here or there, finally ending in bed where Jack ate her to delirium and with his short thick cock broke through her hymen and ushered her into the world of womanhood. Jack had never met any woman quite like Sheilah and after two months he proposed.

He was a tall slim white guy with sparking blue eyes and sandy hair, from Burlington, Vermont whose somewhat innocent demeanor captivated her. She was a buxom cocoa colored black girl from Barbados; thick hips, big shapely legs, a firm and bountiful chest, a large and magnificently shaped ass and two soft and pliable lips that Jack grew to discover we're made for sucking cock.

She had an extremely protective upbringing and unlike many of her girlfriends, was never able to mess around with boys. Her mother wanted her to be a virgin when she was married and kept her away from all possible temptation. As a dutiful daughter, she obeyed.

The wedding was a simple affair in the college chapel. It was attended only by her mother and his sister. Neither had any more family that cared to attend and with that they began their life together. After graduating they received job offers in Boston from the same firm but in different departments. That is where they set up house.

Twenty five years later, they were well ensconced in their careers, had a beautiful home but no children. Sheilah spent Jack's and her money on travel, fine clothes and gym memberships because Jack was always trying to get her to lose weight. Jack loved to show off Sheilah and watched the lust in other men's eyes as they gazed at her.

Their sex life was good but not great but as time passed, it grew less and less imaginative. From time to time, Sheilah found herself wondering what sex with other men would be like, since Jack was the only man that she had been with. Sometimes she and Jack would fantasize about other men fucking her but it was only fantasy, even though Sheilah knew that if she let Jack know that she was interested, he would have tried to arrange it in a minute. What Jack didn't know was that Sheilah didn't want just any cock, she wanted black cock.

She was one of a special group of black women who though black, had never been fucked by a black man and had constantly heard from several of her girlfriends how big black men's cocks were and how powerfully they fucked but she never let on to them, especially the white ones who had fucked black men that she had never had such an experience.

Over time, she found herself studying the black men who were friends of her husband, wondering how big their cocks were and if they could fuck like her girlfriends said they could. She knew that Jack could eat pussy well because that is what he did most of the time but his fucking left much to be desired. While his cock was thick, it was very short so it never went deep inside her and he never lasted long.

Once inside, he would always come in less than a minute often leaving her dissatisfied. As a result, most of their sexual escapades would end with Jack eating her for her to enjoy an orgasm. As time went on, she kept wondering more and more what it was like to really get fucked.

About six months prior to the fateful day, Jack had introduced her to one of his colleagues. He was a powerfully built, tall black man who by sheer coincidence happened to be from Barbados like she was. She hadn't known him before and was glad to get to know someone from her native land who also lived in Boston.

"Sheilah, This is James. He is a new employee in our department." Jack said as he introduced him.

Sheilah saw a well dressed, well built black man. His skin was the color of polished ebonite. He had large hands but not overly large feet. He looked powerful and dominant, yet gentle and had a quick and easy smile. He wasn't bad looking either but he had that animal magnetism that made women stop and stare.

She sneaked a glance at his fly but couldn't tell anything about his cock size from the quick peek. James smiled, gently took her hand in his and said,

"Ma'am, I am delighted to meet you."

She was enchanted by his powerful physique, soft eyes and big hands and soon he became the source of many of her panty soaking fantasies. Ever so often, she would catch him staring at her ass and he would just smile and nod at her as if complimenting her. Like most men he didn't look away when she caught him looking but would always smile and nod.

One day after such an occurrence he walked over to her and said,

"I hope that you don't think that I am rude but you have got one of the loveliest shapes that I have ever seen on any woman."

Sheilah shook her head and said, "No, I don't, my hips are too big and my butt is too fat and my husband is always after me about losing weight!"

James looked her square in the eye and said,

"I don't know about anyone else but I like my women just like that. White guys like skinny women but when I'm holding a woman in my arms, I want to feel more than skin and bone."

They both laughed at his comment and Sheilah was walking on air because while Jack was always after her about losing weight James was adoring her form and praising it.

Whenever they attended dances where James was present, she noticed that he always made an effort to dance with her. He would always draw her close and croon softly in her ear. Gradually they began to build up a closeness and for some reason she always felt so submissive with him. It was as if he took control of her mind and body when she was in his arms.

Once when he was dancing a slow tune with her, she thought that she felt him get hard but dismissed it because the feeling was so far down his leg that she figured that nobody's cock could be that big.

The more that she thought of it, the more the intensity of her fantasies about James increased and she found herself wet night after night thinking about him.

One month after meeting James, their firm had a Fourth of July party. It was held at a large hotel in downtown Boston and fireworks were the highlight of the evening as they would be able to see them from the hotel roof.

She found herself thinking about James as she dressed. He had told her how beautiful her legs were and how much he liked them and so she had chosen a knee length black clingy type material skirt with splits up both sides; just enough to show some good leg without being too obvious. It was tight fitting too and showed off her ass well.

She knew that James liked looking at her ass and decided not to wear a slip but put on a black thong underneath so that there would be no panty line visible. Sheilah added a pair of her black patent leather come-fuck-me pumps with five inch heels that made her legs look gorgeous. A black and gold striped spaghetti strap top that clung to her breasts completed the ensemble.

She was determined that James would say something more than offer a mere compliment and she hoped that it could get something eventually between them, or so she hoped. She had decided that it was his cock that she wanted.

They arrived at the party about 6:00 pm and made their way to the reception hall. The first person that she met as she entered the room was James and his face lit up. She knew then that he was pleased with what he saw. After shaking Jack's hand, he hugged her and whispered,

"You look absolutely gorgeous this evening! If you keep this up you are going to make me steal you from Jack!"

Sheilah smiled and whispered,

"I don't think that you can steal me but maybe you can borrow me for a bit!"

"I'd love to do that," said James as he released her from his arms.

Just before the fireworks were supposed to start, Sheilah excused herself to go the powder room. She needed to freshen up her makeup and dry her pussy as James dancing had made her all hot and bothered.

In her absence, the lights dimmed and a voice came through the loud speakers advising everyone to go to the roof to see the fireworks. When Sheilah returned, the room was empty and when she went to try to find an elevator she found all too crowded to get on. Several other elevators came but she couldn't get on any of them either. By then she could hear the explosions of the fireworks and she decided to go into a dimly lit back room behind the reception hall to see if she could watch them. She found that she had a perfect view.

Ducking behind the drapes, she opened a window over a balcony and stuck her head and shoulders out into the darkness. The fireworks started shooting across the sky and she focused her attention on them, enjoying the fantastic display.

Suddenly, she felt the window come down on her back, trapping her body outside. This was followed by two large hands caressing her ass and then slowly pulling her skirt all the way up to her waist. She started to panic as she knew that she wore no slip and her ass was now exposed. Before she could regain her composure, the hands began slipping inside her thong. She started to cry out but realized that her head and shoulders were stuck out about twenty floors above ground and no one would hear her.

The hands roamed over her smooth cocoa colored ass slipping down to the backs of her knees, softly massaging their way back up to her large globes, even sliding up the insides of her thick thighs and brushing against her panty covered pussy lips.

Sheilah twisted and fought but couldn't get her head and shoulders back inside the window and her cries from the twentieth floor went unheeded. The hands kept roaming all over her ass, occasionally tickling her anus and pussy lips and in spite of herself she began to get turned on.

Suddenly a large finger slid between her thighs and begin to massage her cunt lips. It stayed until she moistened, then teased her clit and as much as she tried to wriggle, she couldn't stop it from finding her hole and worming its way inside.

She started to sob with desire. Slowly the finger slid in and out in of her until her body gave up and trembled as her pussy gushed in orgasm. The wind whipped her screams of ecstasy away so that no one heard.

While she grabbed the window sill and moaned, the hand ripped her thong and let it drop around her right ankle. A foot forced her legs apart and she heard the ripping sound of a zipper being opened.

She gasped in disbelief as a large hot cock pushed against the wet lips of her pussy. Gradually it forced her open, straining her pussy walls as it entered.

"Oh Gawd," she cried out as the huge cock kept forcing its way inside her.

She tried contracting her pussy to keep the cock out but it was too thick and too hard and it slowly bored up into her. The pressure on her inner walls was so great that they burned and she thought to herself,

"Oh shit, this cock must be twice as thick as Jack's and twice as long!"

She felt the cock begin to move slowly back and forth inside her. The large head was stuck just inside the opening and as it moved, it gently stretched her and rubbed hard against her G spot.

Her pussy suddenly felt as if it were on fire and she came hard as the tight fit over stimulated her. She had to hold tight to the window sill as her head spun bombarded by wave after wave of ecstasy that rolled through her. She no longer cared about the fireworks anymore because her personal explosions made them dim by comparison!

Gradually the stroking picked up pace and the cock sank deeper and deeper. By now she was wailing as she was cumming in waves. Explosions wracked her belly and her pussy was just oozing a constant stream of fluids.

The cock suddenly withdrew and when she thought that it was over, it plunged back deep into her again. She screamed as her body lit up as if hot coals were fizzing like pop rocks inside her!

Her ample breasts were heaving in wild abandon as the huge cock repeatedly plumbed her depths. Over and over it was rammed in and withdrawn and plunged back deep again, hitting spots that her husband's cock had never been, lighting fires deep inside her womb that burned to the soles of her feet making her go wild with delight.

Without realizing it, she cocked her ass up to give her fucker better access and he shifted so that his cock drilled and pounded all the way to her cervix.

The fucking continued while the fireworks lasted and by the time that it was over she didn't care who heard her even though she knew that nobody could. Her pussy was now reamed wide open taking all ten inches of fat cock as it squelched back and forth.

She clamped her eyes tight as explosions of jagged lightning pounded her brain and shook her body. Her nose ran and her mouth gaped open making no sound as she came over and over. The orgasms were so rapid that they came on like one big line of thunderstorms.

She screamed at the top of her voice but the wind swept her cries away. Somewhere in the back of her brain she heard a hoarse voice groaning,

"Oh fuck, oh shit, oh fuck," and realized that the voice was hers.

Finally she detected a rapid punching cadence to the rhythm as her assaulter repeatedly drove his cock way up into her. She had never had a feeling like this before and it made her so hot that she lost control of her bladder and pee started running down her legs. From his rapid strokes she knew that he was soon cumming.

"Fuck me," she grunted hoarsely, "Fuck me! Oh Gawd, fuck me! I've never been fucked like this, FUUCCKKKK MEEEE!!"

From behind her she heard a deep roar and felt an explosion of searing cum rocket up into her pussy. It pulsed so hard and so long that it made her belly feel swollen. The pressure kept her cumming and even after the cock was withdrawn, she still grabbed the window sill as her pussy spasmed and contracted, squirting their mixed fluids down her legs.

The gut wrenching orgasms kept coming. Her legs gave way and she had to grab on to the window sill for support. Five minutes after the cock had vacated her pussy, she still lay trembling and babbling on the window sill.

Slowly her brain calmed down as her pussy continued to snap shut and yaw open spilling a mixture of cum and pussy juices. She finally regained her composure and was able to stand and free herself so that she could pull her body back inside the room.

She looked around and saw no one, so she patted her hair into place, wiped the tears that had flowed from her eyes, dried her lips where saliva had flowed and took stock of her condition.

While there was no one in the room at that minute she could hear conversation in the adjoining reception hall as the guests were returning from the roof. She had no idea if anyone had come in and seen her naked ass at the window and she really didn't even care.

She bent over and retrieved her destroyed, sopping wet thong from the floor and used it to wipe the pearly cum filled streaks off her legs.

Finally, she gathered herself together, straightened her back and slowly strode back into the room, her steaming pussy still humming. Her body was alive as mini shocks still tingled.

She tried to see if she could identify the man who had caused such an uproar in her body but although she looked at every man's face hoping to see some sign she could find nothing.

While looking, she walked into James who hugged her tightly. She noticed that he held her a little longer than usual but he didn't say anything to her. Finally she saw her husband who asked her where she had been and she informed him that she had quite a story to tell him.

Two weeks later she ran into James while on her way shopping. He greeted as usual with his warm smile and soft hug.

"I just love this body," he whispered.

Flirting back she said, "Really? How much?"

"More than you know," he chuckled, "more than you know!"

This time when she looked into his face for some sign, she found it and knew that he was the one who had fucked her at the window.

"Thank you," she murmured.

"No, thank you," he replied, "it was nice to be able to borrow you for a bit!"

Sheilah bid him good bye and walked off smiling to herself knowing that she had gotten her first fucking from a big black cock.

Her pussy moistened as her step became more sprightly and she rolled her ass a little more than usual, knowing that James was behind her looking.

"Her girlfriends were right," she thought "black cock was good and black men knew how to fuck a woman."

She turned to look back at James who was still looking at her ass with a smile on his face. "He just doesn't know it yet," she thought, "I'm going to get some more of that black cock and next time, I'm going to know that I'm getting it!" And with that she rolled her ass at James again and kept stepping!

coollvr1
coollvr1
158 Followers