Be Careful What You Ask For Ch. 04

Story Info
Husband and wife get seduced by the same man
1.6k words
4.08
27.9k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coollvr1
coollvr1
162 Followers

Chapter 4: Be careful what you ask for


The story deals with an interracial couple. The wife Sheilah, who is black, becomes dissatisfied with her husband Jack's sexual abilities and starts looking for a man to satisfy her, not knowing that her husband is doing the same thing for her.

Chapter 4

After both James and Jack returned from the convention, they spent a lot to time together. Jack was always telling Sheilah that he and James had projects that they both had to work on.

During those "work" evenings, Jack became able to take James' big cock with little or no lubricant and he adored the feeling of it ploughing deep into his bowels. He also learned to deep throat James' cock too and spent many hours on his knees before him.

Over the next three months, James fucked Jack in every position known to mankind, including one in which he trapped him at a window with his head and shoulders hanging outside. He dragged Jack's pants off as his torso hung out the window and fucked him until cum and pee ran down his legs.

While James fucked him, the memory of his magnificent fucking of Jacks' wife Sheilah swam before his eyes and he deposited a huge load of cum into Jack's willing rectum.

As Jack became more submissive to James, Sheilah noticed that their sex life was decreasing more and more. Jack kept finding excuses not to make love and Sheilah kept becoming more and more frustrated.

Two months after the New Orleans conference, Jack's boss called him into his office and told him that he was looking peaked and tired and perhaps needed to take some time off. As he spent the next few days at home, a request for two scientists to attend a meeting came across his boss' desk.

Usually his boss would automatically call Jack and send him but because he knew that Jack was somewhat indisposed, he called James instead. He also asked Sheilah to attend the meeting too and so it was that James and Sheilah flew together to San Francisco.

After arriving in San Francisco they checked in to their hotel. James met Sheilah again at the reception which ended about 9:00 pm. As they returned to their hotel rooms, they discovered that they had adjoining rooms.

James asked Sheilah if she would like a night cap but Sheilah declined. She entered her room called her husband Jack to let him know that she had arrived safely, went to the bathroom and took a shower and put on a long flowing nightgown and prepared for bed.

Half an hour later, Sheilah still wasn't sleepy and as she tossed and turned in ther bed,the phone rang.

"Yes," answered Sheilah.

"Are you asleep?" James voice asked.

"No," replied Sheilah.

"I'm having trouble sleeping. Are you sure that you still don't want to join me for a night cap?" James asked.

"Hmmm, I could do with a drink but I don't feel like putting on my clothes again and leaving my room." Sheilah replied.

"You don't have to get dressed," James responded, "our rooms have connecting doors and we can just open them."

Sheilah eyed the door for a moment knowing what would happen if she went over to James' room but after a minute she said,

"Ok."

She tossed a sheer robe over her nightgown, slipped her feet into her soft mules and unlocked the door between the adjoining rooms. As she opened the door she realized that James had already opened his side. He sat on his bed wearing the hotel robe over black and white striped boxers.

Sheilah walked into James' room and sat on the sofa. His cock leapt at the sight of her lush body outlined under the gown and James pushed his hands down to prevent the bulge from looking too obvious.

"Would you like some sherry?" James asked.

"Thank you," replied Sheilah.

He eased his way to the mini bar, extracted a bottle of Harvey's Bristol Cream Sherry, opened it and poured some into the goblet that he already had waiting. Sheilah reached out and took the sherry and James poured a glass of scotch for himself.

For the next twenty minutes they made small talk. After two glasses of sherry, Sheilah began to feel a warm buzz. The heat spread to her nipples and in between her thighs.

Armed with the courage supplied by the sherry, she turned to James and said,

"I heard that you have a big cock. is that true?"

At first James was shocked and then he sputtered, "I guess..."

Sheliah then looked him squarely in the eye and said,

"What was it that made you do what you did to me?".

James paused and finally responded,

" I can't apologize for doing it because it was so good that I would do it all over again. Your ass looked so lovely bending over the window that I couldn't help myself. I just had to have some of it."

There was a long silence after his declaration and then Sheilah rose and said,

"I guess its time for me to go to bed."

As she walked to the doorway, she hoped that James would not let her leave that easy and he did not dissapoint her.

As Sheilah moved towards the door, James came up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist and begged her not to leave yet. Before she could respond her rubbed his lips down the side of her neck and her resolve crumbled. She turned to face him and his lips met hers.

Her mouth opened and his tongue snaked inside as he pulled her close. They kissed passionately, tongues wrestling together alternately probing and being sucked and she felt his hardening cock press up against her belly.

James hands roved up and down her back caressing her body. Sheilah moaned softly and mewled into his mouth as he slowly pushed the robe off her shoulders. It fell in a small heap at her feet.

He continued caressing her. his hands sliding up her sides to cup her voluptuous breasts. He squeezed softly and Sheilah moaned aloud. His fingers slid further up finding the pegs of her thick nipples and he tugged softly on them. Sheilah gasped as James manipuilated the big buds.

Her hands reached out, found his naked back and began a caressing of their own, slipping under the waist band of his boxers. She began to massage the muscles of his ass, both of her hands continuing to press downwards, carrying his boxers with them.

She broke away from his kiss and slipped to her knees to fondle and massage the cock that she had never seen but that had been the cause of so many of her orgasms.

In her hands, she saw the thick black tube, so thick in fact that her fingers couldn't quite encircle it. She gazed at the large vein that ran from the head to the base and bent to kiss the large egg sized plum colored head.

Slowly she lifted the heavy cock and with her right hand hefted the heavy large balls. They filled her hand to overflowing. She kissed them both and then gently sucked each one separately into her mouth.

James gasped with pleasure as she licked her way back up the now turgid cock, pausing to suck the sensitive skin under the head before teasingly sliding the fat plum into her mouth.

James moaned and sank back onto the sofa spreading his legs wide to allow Sheilah all the room that she needed. She concentrated on sucking and licking the cock head while slowly sliding down the shaft making more and more of the black python disappear into her mouth.

James' toes spread apart as the wonderful sensations inundated him. His hips began rising and falling to the rhythm that Sheilah had established and when his cock struck the back of her throat, he was surprised that she didn't gag.

She closed her eyes and gave silent thanks for the lack of a gag reflex that she knew that she possessed and pushed further down until his cock bent slightly and entered her throat.

She slowly pulled back and then pushed downward again and kept pushing until her lips met his balls. When she felt them, she snaked her tongue out and licked. James gurgled and rasped,

"Oh God, this is soooooo wonderful."

Slowly Sheilah increased the pace of her bobbing and at the end of each stroke she rammed her mouth down hard on James' throbbing cock. Each stroke elicited a new and increasing level of pleasure from James.

"Oh Jeezus!' James exclaimed, "oh shit!...oh fuck! ....oh gawwwdddd!"

Sheilah smiled to herself, grabbed his big balls and started squeezing them gently. James felt the sensation of ants scurrying around in his sacs and mini explosions were causing him to writhe in ecstasy.

"Shitttttt, I'm cumming," screamed James.

He expected Sheilah to pull away but instead she heard his cries and intensified her efforts causing his hips to jerk uncontrollably. With a roar he grabbed Sheilah's head and forced his cock as deep into her throat as it would go.

His cock spasmed in synchrony with his balls and molten streams of cum shot down Sheilah's throat. To his surprise, she did not back off nor gag and he could feel her throat muscles clamping and releasing on his cock as he ejaculated straight into her stomach.

With a great shudder, James collapsed back onto the sofa, mouth agape and gasping. She pulled his cock from her throat but kept it in her mouth so that she could taste his cum. It had the slightly bitter-sweet taste that she liked and she continued sucking. She sucked until James screamed in agony as the sensiitivity overwhelmed him.

When she had totally drained his balls, she pulled his cock from her mouth with a loud sucking "pop!"

James lay sprawled in the chair, mouth agape and balls on fire.

Sheilah stood and said,

'Now we're even!" and walked back into her room.

coollvr1
coollvr1
162 Followers