Be Careful What You Wish For

Story Info
He wants sexy pictures of her.
1.3k words
4.06
90.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stepped out of the shower, I still could not believe what I was getting ready to do. I would have never even entertained the thought of posing for an erotic photo layout.

Night after night, Mike would tell me how beautiful my body was and how much he would love a personal album of sexy, hot pictures of his wife. I would always brush it off and tell him how ridiculous he was. I guess partly because I didn't believe he was serious and partly because I couldn't imagine my husband paging through an erotic album with his wife as the centerfold.

Two hours ago, he had quickly turned off the alarm clock before I heard it. Silently his fingers aroused my nipples and then his tongue gently licked each breast. His cock swelled against my thigh and his lips slid down my stomach. In my dreamlike state, I reached down and held my already wet pussy wide open. I was longing to feel his tongue eating my clit to an explosive orgasm. I came over and over filling his mouth with my juices. I pulled his face deep into my pussy. Realizing I was not dreaming, I begged him to fuck me with his huge cock. I felt his hands sliding up my thighs and spreading my legs open. As if to tease me, he held his cock in his hands and told me how good it was going to feel inside of me. Finally he drove his hot, throbbing cock into me. Thrusting deeper and deeper with each stroke, until his cum filled me completely.

With a quiet, " Good Morning, Baby." he slipped out of bed. I watched as he hurriedly pulled on his work clothes. I love watching him dress in the shadows of light just peeking through the drapes. As he reaches for his keys and wallet, I know he is almost gone until the evening.

Before disappearing out the door, he bends over me, kisses me softly, and whispers, " I would love pictures of you like this." As he walks away, I coyly remark, " Be careful what you wish for." Unsuspectingly he's on his way to his day and I'm off to mine.

Now as the steam clears in the bathroom, my thoughts still linger over Mike's morning wake-up call. It was probably a good thing because without that preoccupation I may have called and cancelled this whole photo session.

I knew it was now or never. Mike's birthday was only 2 weeks away and if I hesitate at all, I will not be able to give him the album for his gift.

Hanging in front of me was the sheer black negligee that he had given me for my birthday. It was elegant but very seductive. I couldn't help but wonder if I had chosen the right outfit.

The satin and silk slid over my body and fit every curve perfectly. A quick glimpse in the mirror and my doubts were gone. It had to be this gown.

With perfect timing, the doorbell rang. Tossing on a robe I answered the door. The couple I had hired to do the pictures took me by surprise with their normalcy and professionalism. I'm not sure what I expected but was grateful for how comfortable they made me feel almost immediately.

"I'm Ivy and this is my husband, Ken. Should we get started?" It shocked me to realize how easily I was leading two strangers into our bedroom. Ivy covered our bed in a sexy gold satin comforter and Ken set-up his equipment. Ivy came up behind me. I felt her breath on my neck as she helped me out of my robe.

Taking me by the hand, she led me to the bed and I Playfully posed for Ken. After the first few camera snaps, I was much more at ease. I filled my mind with thoughts of Mike behind the camera. My inhibitions melted away and every shot became more provocative than the last. Through the flashes I caught sight of Ivy slowly stripping off her clothes. I watched as she reached from behind and rubbed Ken's crotch. Unzipping his pants, she pulled out his hard cock. "Seduce my husband." "Let me see how bad you want him." With excitement I found my hands groping between my legs. Fondling myself, and on the verge of orgasm, Ivy crawled between Ken's legs and began sucking his dripping cock. His moans of pleasure were intense as he continued to snap pictures of my climax.

" I bet your husband would love a few shots of you and Ivy together... Wouldn't he?" I was overwhelmed by his suggestion. Ivy took my silent response as an opportunity to give it a try. She crouched behind me and began massaging my neck and shoulders. I was struck instantly with a wave of calm relaxation. My head fell back on her chest and her slim fingers pulled the straps down my arms. My breasts fell out of my gown as it slid down around my waist. My nipples were hard and erect. Ivy cupped my breasts in her hands and told Ken to come over and suck them.

Obediently, he knelt in front of me and the anticipation was almost too much to bear. His lips and tongue excited me. I felt his fingers penetrating my swollen pussy. " You are so wet", he said and teasingly coated my nipples with my own juices. The camera continued to flash as Ivy licked every drop from my breasts. In simple abandon I found myself in the ecstasy of the moment. Ivy whispered, " You want my husband's cock, don't you?" It all seemed so surreal as I heard the words coming out of my mouth, " Yes, please let me fuck your husband."

In an instant, Ivy was in front of us, and ordering Ken to fuck me. Guiding me back onto the satin and pillows my body surrendered to her touch. She spread my legs and again commanded Ken to fuck me. His cock plunged into my dripping pussy and I felt myself tighten around his erection. " Fuck her harder "she begged and without hesitation he drove his cock deeper and deeper into me. Feeling his cock on the verge of exploding, I grabbed his perfect ass and begged him to cum inside of me. Ivy moaned as she watched her husband wildly pound his cock in and out of my pussy. Soon she was straddled over my face and I was overcome with a shocking desire to taste her juices and feel her cum for me. Ivy told Ken how much she loved to watch his orgasm as he pleasured another woman. We climaxed together and collapsed in total satisfaction as the camera caught the last few passionate poses of the session.

There was no awkwardness as we all returned to the normal routine of the day. Ken simply reassured me that my husband would love his birthday present and that I was free to choose which ever pictures I wanted to include for him. Ivy handed me her card, and playfully suggested that they would love to do a shoot with my husband and I together. Then they were gone.

I suddenly realized that several hours had passed and soon Mike would be home. I quickly dressed in my normal day at home clothes and tried to unravel in my mind what had possessed me to surrender to such a self-indulgent fantasy. How many of the photos should I share with Mike? I could always keep some of them in my own private album.

I didn't even hear Mike come in. He snuck up behind me, hugged me, and as usual asked how my day had been. It always felt so good to feel his arms around me. "My day was great but dinner is late tonight." I explained, as I led him to our bedroom. As I tore off his clothes he smirked, and smugly remarked, "I wish dinner was late every night." As I Climbed onto his hard cock, I reminded him just as I had this morning, " Be careful what you wish for."