Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,888 Followers

"Oh well, that will depend on a lot of things. You know, how much you eat, how much you drink, exercise," Lilith said as though this were just an academic discussion. I was getting a little bit antsy.

"Please Lilith, just ballpark it for me," I said.

"About three quarts I'd say," Lilith said, "Around 96 ounces. You know, around 12 ounces per breast every six hours or so, maybe slowing down some or even stopping while you are sleeping" Three quarts! I couldn't even fathom that amount of liquid inside of my body. And 24 ounces, ever six hours! That was a ton! I wasn't some sort of cow or anything, "Don't worry though, they won't deflate when you milk them or anything, I've seen to that. They won't get all worn out looking or anything either. They will look nice." But what she was saying made me think of something.

"Well if they are just going to look like this, then I can just leave the milk there right? I mean, I don't have to squeeze it out do I?" I asked, looking down again at my big breasts. Even with all these new problems, they still looked really nice...

"Huh," Lilith said, "I wouldn't do that if I were you," She sounded ominous.

"Why not?"

"You tell me honey, I gave you those about six hours ago, how are they feeling right now?" she asked. I hadn't really noticed, but now that she was talking about it, I came to the realization that they...ached a little bit. Nothing too bad, just a little pressure. It had been the relief from that pressure that had given me that "release" I'd felt in the bathroom.

"Are they going to be sore if I leave them full?" I asked. I lifted one breast in my hand and jiggled it a bit. It felt heavy and ached more than it did before.

"Oh it will ache for awhile I would imagine. But you don't HAVE to do anything about it. If you don't express your milk, it will come out, eventually," she explained.

"You mean I will leak?" I asked.

"Just a bit," she said and I could hear her laughing at me. My face got red.

"Well what the Hell am I supposed to do with all this milk?" I asked, "drink it?"

"You could, it won't hurt you. Frankly I don't care. I only called to check and make sure everything turned out okay. Sounds like things are more or less what you wanted, so I am going to run. Very busy today," she said, suddenly sounding quite bored.

"What do you mean 'more or less' I already told you I didn't want them like this," I explained, more exasperated than ever.

"Hey Larissa, like I said, be careful what you wish for, you should've known that," she said, "If you hate them, use your second wish tonight to get rid of them. But give them a spin, you might like it." And then there was a click and the phone was dead in my hand.

For a moment I just stared into space. What in the fuck was I going to do? This was not normal. I felt a sudden increase in pressure and I looked down at my breasts. I still couldn't get over how good they looked, but I didn't know how I felt about the milk. This was so weird. I needed to really think about whether I wanted to get rid of my breasts with my second wish. What a waste though! I shook my head and felt and even greater pinch in my breasts.

"I can't ignore this, even if it is just today," I said to myself. No use worrying at this moment whether I was going to get rid of them. I had to take care of this now.

None of my bras fit me so I quickly slipped on a large t-shirt. Well, it had been large. With my new breasts, it seemed to fit perfectly, shaping over the round mounds of my breasts. I walked out into the hallway clothed now and saw that Wendy's door was closed. That was good. My breasts bounced lightly in my shirt (sending pressure through my body) as I walked to the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen I started tearing through the drawers. Eventually, I found a large plastic cup that I got as a souvenir at a football game one time. It was huge, like a 36 ounce cup. I thought about taking it back to my room, but even as I turned to move I felt an intense pressure in my breast. I looked down and saw two little spots of liquid forming on my shirt. I was leaking!

I didn't have time to go back to my room. I threw my head around, checking to be absolutely positive that no one could see me, and then I quickly pulled my shirt up under my armpits so that my breasts were exposed. I could see two white drips, one on each nipple. They were growing larger, and then one drip slid down the rounded bottom of my breasts. It felt nice, the release in pressure. But I was going to make a mess, I needed to act quickly.

I set the big cup down on the kitchen counter. I then positioned my left breast over the opening and squeezed hard, much harder than I had earlier in the mirror. "Oh god!" I involuntarily moaned as a big, white jet of milk shot out of my breast and sloshed into the cup. The feeling had been incredibly intense. And pleasurable. I wondered if it was only because my breast had hurt so bad before. I carefully squeezed again and groaned with pleasure as my warm milk sloshed out of my body.

I couldn't deny the pleasure anymore. It wasn't just the feeling of a "release." It was actual satisfaction. And definitely sexual. As I squeezed my breast for a third time, I felt my knees go weak and I felt a tell-tale wetness growing between my legs. I bit my lip to prevent myself from moaning squeezed again, harder than ever. Despite my efforts, I heard a whirring noise in the back of my throat as I squeezed. Each time I squeezed my breast it felt like a tongue was wetly sliding across my clitoris (not that I really knew what that felt like, but what I imagined it felt like, when I flicked my wet finger across it). I had to lean heavily against the kitchen counter as I squeezed again. My breathing was shallow and I could feel every nerve in my body. I squeezed again, and again, and again. And each time, my toes curled harder, my breathing more labored, and senses more heightened. I squeezed again and...nothing.

My eyes shot quickly down to my left breast. I saw a single drip of milk still clinging to my nipple, but my breast no longer felt full. I looked down into the cup and saw about 12 ounces of liquid collected in the bottom. I felt the feeling of ecstasy quickly starting to ebb. My right breast was still aching, and I quickly positioned it over the lid of the cup and squeezed it.

"Holy fuck!" I moaned, but barely in words. It was more like a primal groan that sounded sort of like 'holy fuck.' If anything, the feeling was getting more intense rather than less. I threw my head back and allowed my body to take over as I squeezed my right breast again and again. Each squeeze sent a little spurt of milk into the cup and a big jolt of lightening through my body.

I could feel it building even after the first few squirts of milk from my right breast. I couldn't believe what I was feeling, but I'd masturbated too many times not know what it was. The more I squeezed the closer and closer I got. My whole body felt like it was vibrating and my fingers felt weak. I gave one last hard squeeze to my breast and felt the milk squirt hard out of my nipple.

"Oh my God!" I yelled loudly, not even caring if Wendy could hear me. The orgasm ripped through my body like none I'd ever felt before. Rather than glowing out slowly from my clitoris like most of orgasms, this one seemed to burst out of my chest and my pussy at the same time. Sensation, just absolute pure sensation, moved up and down my legs, my torso, and every other part of my body at the same time. Pleasure moved in every direction, making me disoriented and completely relaxed and somehow heightened at the same time. I couldn't hear, or taste, or feel, smell, or see anything outside of my body. It was just the absolute fullness of pleasure.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the orgasm slowly subsided and I found myself standing topless in my kitchen, a bit sheepish and confused. I spent a few minutes catching my breath and trying to understand what I was feeling. What had just happened? Was that going to happen every time I made milk? And what about my milk?

I looked down into the cup on the kitchen counter. The strangeness of my recent orgasm seemed less important. Now that it had passed and I'd had an opportunity to catch my breath, I was just much more curious about my new breasts and their strange properties. I looked at my breasts. They were a little red from my forceful squeezing but, like Lilith had promised, they still looked perky and full. They no longer ached.

The cup was clear (except for football logos splashed around it haphazardly) and I could see the bluish white liquid sitting inside of it. I swirled the glass around once. The milk sloshed around and it looked thinner than regular milk (although much thicker than water), maybe like skim milk. There was a lot of it, it was definitely around the 24 ounces that Lilith had suggested. I lifted the glass up to my nose and took a furtive sniff. I don't know what I was expecting, but it had a light, pleasant aroma. A little creamy and sweet smelling. It was actually kind of an appetizing smell. Suddenly, I had an overwhelming desire to see what it tasted like. I lifted the cup up towards my mouth and tilted it back...

"So I said...." I heard the front door bang open and heard Wendy's loud voice. I could tell from the sound that more than one person was entering my house. I felt white hot panic course through my body, seeming to follow the same sensory pathways the orgasm had just opened. I set the cup down on the counter and quickly scrambled to find my shirt. I found it and slipped it quickly over my head. I was just adjusting it to straighten out when Wendy walked into the kitchen.

"And so I was like..." she was saying to a crew of friends following in her wake. It looked like there was another girl and about four guys following her and they were drinking in everything she was saying. I realized that all of these people were in my house and I sort of shrank back against the refrigerator, trying to make myself small.

"Oh hey Larissa," she said sweetly when she noticed me standing in the kitchen, "You're finally up. I hope you don't mind, some people are over to watch the game," Suddenly all of the eyes in the house were focused on me. Despite the fact that I had my beautiful new breasts, I felt self-conscious. Maybe I felt more self-conscious. I crossed my arms in front of me tits and blushed.

"No, that's fine," I said. The boys sort of gave me a once over, I could feel their eyes on my breasts, and then marched into the living room to turn on the television.

"Oh, and this is my friend Gina," Wendy said, gesturing towards the only other girl, "She is my friend from back home. She is going to stay through the next week. Her college is off. I didn't think you'd mind."

"Hi, nice to meet you," Gina said, extending her hand. I uncoiled one of my hands from in front of my breasts and shook it. My heart was beating quickly and I felt that same social anxiety I'd always felt around Wendy's friends. Or any other people for that matter. Wasn't that I'd wanted breasts? It thought this would give me confidence. This was not working out like I thought.

"Nice to meet you too," I said all in one breath, blushing harder. I looked over Wendy's friend. She was very pretty as well, and it was clear they had been the cool, sexy kids in high school together. Gina was almost, but not quite, as tall as Wendy. She had incredibly long, dark, red hair and lightly freckled skin. She was wearing a bikini top and some cut-off jeans and her stomach was incredible! Not overly muscled, just perfectly toned and girly. Her legs were smooth and less freckled that her face. Her breasts were large, though not as large as my new breasts. She was gorgeous and comfortable, just like Wendy. I realized I'd been looking her over too long and blushed harder, looking down at my feet. Wendy seemed to sense my discomfort, and, like she usually did, she talked to cover it up.

"Oh my god, I am glad you have something out. I had too much to drink last night and I am still hung over. Need something to re-hydrate!" she said. And with that, she reached across my body towards the cup with my milk in it. I was about to warn her, of what exactly I don't know, but before I could, she whispered into my ear.

"Are you wearing a wonder bra or something? It looks fucking good!" and she gave me a wink. I was so flustered by that comment that I didn't even have the wherewithal to say anything about the milk. I just watched as Wendy brought the cup up to her lips. I could see a quickly flash of white liquid as it poured into her mouth. She took a big gulp and I watched her throat move as my milk slipped into her belly.

"Oh, I didn't expect milk!" she said, a little milk mustache on her upper lip. She licked it off slowly, "But that's good. Sweet. What is that, that vanilla flavored soy stuff? It's warm, I hear that stuff doesn't have to be refrigerated as much" I opened my mouth to speak, but then just closed it again.

"Oh I wanted to try that," Gina said. I watched, helplessly as Gina took the cup out of Wendy's hands and put it up to her own mouth. Once again, I watched as a girl drank my milk. My own mouth was dry, nervous. I needed to get away, be in my private room again, "Yeah, that is yummy."

"I am stealing this by the way," Wendy said, taking the milk back from Gina and taking a quick sip, "I know you drank my last Snapple. Now we are even."

"Hey, you ladies are going to miss kick off," one of the dudes said. When I looked over I saw he was looking at me. Rather than feeling flattered, like I always figured I would, I just felt more self-conscious.

"Coming," Wendy said, "You want to come watch? Should be a good game." I looked at all of the people in the room. I wanted to say yes. I wanted to want to say yes. But I couldn't. I just wanted to be away again.

"No I am... I have some stuff I need to do," I said. Wendy gave me a concerned look, I must've been acting strange, even for me. But she didn't say anything.

"Okay, well, if you get time later, come in," she said.

"Or just come in now!" the guy in the room said and one of the other guys laughed.

"Smooth bro," the other guy said. I couldn't take it anymore. I turned and quickly walked out of the room. I stopped just outside of the kitchen to catch my breath. What had just happened? I hadn't even had time to understand how I'd had an orgasm and then Wendy was there and all her friends. And I still froze just like I always froze, and Wendy and Gina drank my milk, and...

"You didn't tell me your roommate was hot," I heard the guy who'd been staring at me say. I felt the flattery now, but I knew if I was standing there next to him, I would be completely ashamed. I inched closer to the kitchen door, listened in to hear what they said.

"Don't be a perv," I heard Wendy respond. Then I heard another guy, I think it was Wendy's current boyfriend, speak.

"I don't even understand why your roommates with her. It's not like you guys are friends or anything. And she is so weird. Like a hermit or something. But yeah, she is pretty hot." I heard what sounded like the guy getting hit in the face with a pillow.

"You're an ass," She said, but didn't actually sound angry, "I don't know, I remember after freshman year and everyone was pairing off to get roommates the next year. All of my friends were total flakes, but I knew from some ice-breaking thing during orientation that her parents were loaded. I figured that I wouldn't have to worry about her missing payments. Like I would if Laura was my roommate." Well that answered one question I'd always had. Why did Wendy want to be my roommate? My parents had money. Well if I felt shitty before...

"That's cold!" one of the guys said.

"No, I mean I know that sounds terrible. I was a bitch maybe, but actually Larissa is incredibly sweet! I mean she is crazy shy for some reason, but I think knowing her now I would want her for a roommate even without the rich parents," she said. I guess that made me feel a little better.

"Whatever," another guys voice said, "I am going to grab a beer from the fridge, anyone want anything?" he asked. I figured that meant they were done talking about me behind my back. I slinked away from the kitchen door and then slumped back to my bedroom, defeated again.

* * * * *

I grabbed a quick shower while everyone was still in my house watching television, but other than that I spent the rest of the day huddled in my room, trying to sort everything out. First and perhaps most importantly, I still loved my breast. Regardless of any other concerns, I knew that there was no way I was going to get rid of them. Even while I lay on my back thinking about my day, I couldn't help but stare at them and touch them gently. I had decided I was going to stay in my room all day, topless and just enjoy it. So after my shower, I'd just put on a pair of tight cloth shorts and nothing else. And that is what I'd been doing until the sun went down and Wendy and all her friends went into the backyard drank beer.

Beyond just the way my new breast looked on me, I had to admit that the orgasm I'd had in the kitchen was the most powerful I'd ever had in my life. I guess all of my orgasms were pretty similar before that, considering I'd given them all to myself in pretty much the same way. But that didn't change how powerful it was. And the more I thought of it, the less I was annoyed with the milk. I mean it was a slight inconvenience, sure, but nothing with compared to how the breasts looked or how it felt when I was making the milk. And, I had to admit to myself, the milk aspect was a little sexy to me too. I produced something with my body, and, based on the way Gina and Wendy reacted, it tasted good. I don't know why, but that turned me on. Just the thought of them drinking it turned me on...

But thinking of them reminded me of the one negative of my breasts: they hadn't worked. There I was in the kitchen with big tits and apparently looking "hot" and I still froze. I was still just as "weird" as ever. I'd thought that breasts were some sort of magic bullet to cure my social anxiety and my crippling awkwardness. That just seemed so naïve now. And frustrating. And that was the feeling I felt most of all, just intense frustration deep inside of my stomach, worming away at me. And I noticed after a long while that, along with my unbearable frustration, my breasts we starting to hurt. For a moment I couldn't figure out what that meant, maybe big breasts were sensitive to anxiety. Then I remembered. It had been six hours. It was time to milk. And I thought of one of my all-time favorite ways to release frustration...

I looked around the room for a cup of for something else to catch my milk in. I knew from experience at this point that there was going to be a good deal of it. I saw a small cup that I used for water, but it was nowhere near big enough. In fact, the only thing I saw in the room that would be anywhere near large enough to hold 24 ounces of liquid was a jewelry box that my father got me one year. It didn't look to be watertight. I was running out of ideas. And my breasts were really starting to hurt.

I didn't want to get dressed and walk out to the kitchen. There was a clear view from the backyard into the kitchen. I didn't want Wendy or her friends to ask me to go outside. I shifted uneasily on the bed, wondering what I was going to do. As I shifted my new, large breasts moved in a way that I was not used to. They sort of rose up on my chest a little bit. I wasn't used to have breasts large enough to move that way. It sort of surprised me. And it also gave me an idea that sent a chill down my spine.

I scooted back on the bed so that my neck was leaned up against the headboard. This made my head sit up at a ninety degree angle from my body with my chin hard on my sternum. It was slightly uncomfortable, but now my large breasts were just a few inches from my face.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,888 Followers