Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 02

Story Info
He lets her go, but she calls him back.
1.2k words
3.9
29.8k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is your emergency?"

"No... no emergency... I mean... I thought..."

"Ma'am? Are you okay? Do you need assistance?"

"Everything's fine. I'm sorry."

I dropped my cell phone and grabbed the sheet that was lying on the bed. I started to jump up, intent to run after Adam, when the chain around my ankle stopped me. I had forgotten about the chain.

Frantically, using the light from my cell phone, I examined the chain that kept me bound to the bed. It was made out of thick metal and had only one keyhole. I threw myself off the bed and searched through the floor, thinking maybe that the key could have fallen out of Adam's pocket. To my disappointment, there was nothing.

"ADAM!" I screamed, at the top of my lungs. "ADAM, COME BACK! PLEASE COME BACK! ADAM!"

No response. I was sure that he was long gone. I reached for my cell phone once again, scrolled through my phone book until I found his cell phone number, and pressed the call button.

One ring... no answer... another ring... no answer. It felt like an eternity between rings. After the fourth ring, I heard his voice.

"Dawn?"

"Come back, Adam."

There was silence for a moment. "What did you say?"

"Come back. You made me a promise. You didn't keep it."

"You mean..."

"Come back. Now."

After I hung up, I laid there, wondering if I had lost my mind. Despite my attraction for Adam and our years of friendship, this man had drugged me, chained me up, hit me, and planned to rape me! And now that he was letting me go, all I wanted was for him to come back. The longer I thought about it, the more I started regretting my decision. However, my chance to change my mind was cut short when Adam came bursting in the bedroom door.

He sat next to me on the bed, wrapped his arms around me and kissed me; slowly and deeply, holding me tight next to him. He pushed me back until I was lying on the bed again, and slid my legs apart. He leaned forward and started kissing my stomach as he slid a finger inside of my pussy. I moaned as Adam moved his finger in and out, pushing hard against the top when he was deep inside. I felt his kisses moving lower and lower, until his mouth was right above my clit, teasing me.

Adam was finger fucking me fast and hard, licking all around my clit. I tried to use the motion of my hips to help his tongue into the place I so desperately wanted it. The teasing became intolerable when he slid another finger into my soaking wet pussy and slid his other hand underneath me, rubbing against my asshole.

"Please, Adam... please lick my clit. Make me cum, Adam, please... Adam..."

All of a sudden, he stopped. My body was aching. Before I knew what was happening, his hand was in my hair again and I received another hard slap on the face.

"What did I tell you, Dawn? What the fuck did I tell you? I'm in charge. I make the rules here. You'll cum when I'm ready to make you cum. Do you understand yet?"

I couldn't say a word. My mind and body both were so exhausted and confused from the combination of the two sensations, I couldn't even respond. I just sat there in silence, looking down at the bed, not looking at Adam. He lifted my chin with his hand, holding my face in place so I was looking him in the eyes.

"Precious, do you understand?"

"Yeah, asshole, I think I understand. You need to leave before I fucking kill you. Do you understand?"

I sat there, prepared to get slapped again. Adam sat there for a moment, not saying anything, smiling. Smiling like someone had told the best joke he'd heard in a while.

"No, precious. It doesn't work that way. You called me back here, so you have to play by my rules. Remember, I let you go. You wanted me to come back. Are you ready to play now?"

What choice did I have? I nodded.

"Good." Adam stood up and undressed. He motioned for me to lie back on the bed, and again he pushed my legs apart. Despite everything that had gone on, my pussy was still very wet so Adam's large cock slid in easily. He slowly pushed himself inside of me, going as deep as he could and pulling almost all the way out. I tried to stifle my moans, tried to stop my hips from moving with him as he entered my pussy again and again. I did not want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that he was pleasing me.

I couldn't pretend for long. Adam slowly pulled himself out, almost completely, and then slammed his cock back inside of me, hard. He continued to slam my pussy hard and fast. I screamed with pleasure, digging my nails in his back, wishing I could stop it, wishing he wasn't fucking me so good.

"You like that, don't you, precious? Tell me that you like it."

"Oh god, Adam... I like it..."

He put his hand around my throat and squeezed hard. "Tell me what you like."

I tried to choke a few words out, but I couldn't breathe. When he took some of the pressure off of my throat, I inhaled deeply a few times and said, "I like the way you fuck me... I like the way your big cock feels in my pussy."

So Adam kept fucking me, faster and faster, and I could tell he was almost ready to cum. He pushed his hips against mine hard, bucking them in short motions as he exploded inside me.

We both laid there in silence for a moment, when I finally spoke up. "Adam, can I ask you a question?" He didn't answer me, he simply shifted his weight on top of me and rested his head somewhere between my neck and my shoulder. I knew that I should just appreciate the time that he was content, but my desire to know his motivations was killing me. "Adam?"

"Yes, Dawn?"

"Tell me why. I want to know. Why like this? When you could have had me anytime you wanted me, why did you do it like..." My words were interrupted by the sound of sirens approaching quickly, and blue and red flashing lights cut through the darkness of the room.

"Dawn, what the hell is going on?"

"911! The 911 operator! She must have traced my location by the GPS in my cell phone! Shit, Adam what are we going to do? They can't come in and see me chained to the bed like this, not after I called them! The key, where's the key?"

"It's in my nightstand. I'll unlock the chain and then when they bust in, they'll think they accidentally ran into a couple just enjoying an evening together."

Adam got up and ran to the nightstand. I was confused when he said that was where the key was, because I had already searched those drawers looking for something to use as a weapon against him. He frantically opened and shut the drawers, looked under the lampshade and finally, in a rage, picked up the lamp and threw it across the room. It shattered against the far wall and shattered. 'Oh, that'll look just perfect when the cops get here!' I thought as I watched him sling the nightstand into the closet.

"Dawn, I swear that's where I left the key, but its not there! It's not fucking there! What am I going to do, Dawn?"