Be Cautious about Wishes

Story Info
The Contessa's fortress.
942 words
3.43
28.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N8Dreams
N8Dreams
10 Followers

Thanks to DayOfDreaming

Feed back and comments are welcome.

"You have quite an impressive fortress," said the Prince at the end of the tour. "But isn't one of the most famous parts the torture chamber built by the ancestors of your husband? Am I wrong or don't you want to show it to me?"

Flattered, the Contessa smiled. No, of course she wanted to show it to her strange visitor. A relative of hers had recommended him to her and Prince Dybbuk had stopped to rest on his journey. For only one night.

But one night could be long enough, and afterwards? As long as her hus­band was away? Could be some fun!

"Are you sure about this? You really want this, to see The Dungeon? You are not afraid I'll keep you there forever?"

He laughed out load.

"Well, if you are really interested." She sent a servant for lights.

"This way, would you please follow me?"

They went down a long well hidden winding staircase. They were deep under the ground, far away from any sun light.

"I don't think there would be heard the faintest sound coming out from here," stated the Prince, as they passed a row of instruments of torture.

"Not the slightest noise. The ancestors of my husband didn't like to be disturbed. Down here terrible things must have happened. It's said some victims suffered for weeks and shouted themselves mute."

A large human shape caught his attention. "That is a nicely done piece of art, the Iron Maiden."

"Not my cup of tea," joked the Contessa. "Can you imagine these spikes pressing into my flawless skin?"

He looked her up and down. She recognized his look of desire. She knew her own beauty.

An inconspicuous box of wrought iron captured his attention.

"And what's that?"

"Oh, our ancestors used to keep enemies in this cage. As you can see its size doesn't allow standing or sitting in it. See the long iron spikes at its bottom?"

"Sounds very unpleasant. Being unable to stand or to seat yourself..."

"Its said the victims went mad. A terrible way for to die. That must be hell," she whispered.

*

"It's said you are the devil..."

The Contessa and the Prince flirted while having dinner. She had sent the domestics to bed. She wanted her privacy with him. In her loneliness, she wanted to enjoy him. She knew how to seduce him. Lasting the end, he would beg on his knees for her mercy.

The longer men have to wait the more they are think they have to give a woman proof of their masculinity.

"And if I would be the devil, dear beauty?"

With pleasure he let his gaze wander on her risqué décolleté. Its message was not to be mistaken.

"It's also said that sometimes the devil fulfils a wish," she smiled seduc­tively.

"For a reasonable prize, my dear, as you well know."

"And the prize is?" she continued the game though she knew exactly what the prize would be and how it would be paid. There was no doubt of his intentions by his glance of lecherousness. This night she would pay him well.

*

Slowly she came down from her climax. It had been fantastic. Simply amazing! He was great. He had made her walk on air. He was so virile. He hadn't disappointed her.

"Am I allowed to wish for something now?" she teased him while she regained her breath.

"Anything you like to have, my Gracious." She overlooked his devious smile.

Who could know what kind of a stupid thing he would do to fulfil her im­possible wish? A second time, more beautiful, longer lasting, much more joy?

"I wish that my beauty never will diminish, never disappear, no, wait, I wish eternal life as I am now."

"Are you sure about this? You really want this?"

She nodded.

"It is."

*

She was kneeling in front of her husband. He would kill her or something worse.

"You dared to cuckold me in public? In the presence of our servants? How could you think I would not find out?"

Her husband had come back one day earlier than she had expected.

"Where is this rogue, where you have hidden him?"

"Have mercy, great one," she whimpered. There was no need to lie. Somebody had betrayed her.

"My father knew what to do. He would have sent you, at once, to the scaffold. He would have cut your head off with his own blade. But I shall forgive you once more. Nobody will call me cruel, as my ancestors have been called."

Tears flowing, she looked up at her husband. She was afraid of the worst. Next time she would be more clever.

"But you have to be punished. You will spend this night in the cage that has fascinated you. What you have called your personal kind of hell. Naked and without any food. There you will have time to think of your sins and what you have done to me!"

*

This night the castle was conquered, by the Count's enemies. They burned what they could and pulled down the rest of the fortress. With the invention of gunpowder and cannons it took only a few hours to raise big castles like this to the ground.

"We conquered the brute," the General pointed to the freely hanging body of the Count, hanging by his neck high above the still smoking shattered castle.

"But where in hell is his wife? It's said she's a ravishing beauty and just as depraved as him. I hope she rots in hell forever."

N8Dreams
N8Dreams
10 Followers