Be My Little Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued fun.
1.8k words
4.21
64.5k
48

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After fucking that day, we sort of distanced ourselves I mean... we had just done something completely... Off the charts. Step-fathers weren't suppose to fuck their step-daughters and vice versa. Yes people wrote stories about it and talked about it but was it really suppose to happen? No. Not really.

In the morning at breakfast instead of the easy flowing conversation and banter, Steve and I didn't utter a word. When I got home from school, I went straight to my room, and didn't come out until my mother came home. It didn't happen again, and I started to believe that it wouldn't happen again until it did.

It had been a month. A full month since I willingly fucked my step-dad. It wasn't as if I didn't masturbate every night to the thought of him fucking me as roughly as he had, but literally there was no more fucking. And he asked me to be his baby girl... Some DADDY he is....

I was sitting in the living room, watching How to Marry a Millionaire, memorized by Marilyn Monroe, when he came down the stair case obviously headed for the kitchen, but stopped.

Once the screen darkened to signal a scene changed I looked up and saw him standing there and quickly looked back to the flat screen. Shit... I thought feeling my palms start to sweat.

Then he walked over. Dear lord did I pray my heart to slow down.

He sat down on the couch wearing nothing but his striped pajama bottoms, and was silent just like me. I wondered why he came and sat down to watch a movie I know he hates, but I didn't say anything. Why was it so awkward to even talk to one another? I thought closing my eyes.

"Couldn't sleep?" I asked awkwardly in a soft voice, and I got a grunt for an answer. I frowned.

I attempt to say something, and he just grunts. In a teenage response, I let out a sigh and thought 'Whatever' and focused on Marilyn. It wasn't a few seconds later that he spoke, catching my hot headed temper by surprise.

"Are you okay baby girl? Are you mad at me?"

I turned, looking at him from over my shoulder mouth gaping open. How dare he... I thought and closed my mouth in a tight frown. I didn't know what I really expected him to say, but that certainly wasn't in my mind. "No." I said softly turning back to my movie. "I'm not mad."

I heard a loud sigh and I turned back to see him covering his eyes, head thrown back over the back of the couch. I frowned getting up off the ground and turned to face him. I timidly reached out for him but didn't touch him. I didn't know what the hell I was even going to say or do.

Luckily for me, he straightened up and saw me. "Oh shit..." He grumbled and I quickly lowered my hand. I shouldn't have gotten up. I should have stayed sitting down... I thought and bit my lip turning away. He shook his head and tsked his tongue before reaching for me putting his hands on my hips to pull me forward to him. I followed his tug and felt my heart tighten as he rested his head on my stomach, wrapping his arms tightly around me. He wasn't crying though, like I thought he would. But on that note, I had never seen Steve cry....

My hands found there way into his short black hair, and lightly threaded through as he stayed still. I felt horrible. I had done this to him, I had put him in the position and now he felt bad? "I'm sorry..." I whispered making him move back to look up at me.

"I'm sorry..." I repeated and covered my mouth turning away from him because I felt like I was going to cry. I was such a horrible person!

"No... No stop it." He said in a growl pulling me down to sit in his lap. "Stop it... You have nothing to be ashamed about, baby girl." He whispered and began to stroke my hair soothingly. This... This was nice... I thought resting into his chest. "I... I was too rough with you too soon. I let my fantasy get the best of me. I was finally getting to fuck you, and I rushed it bad. I know better then to pull some stupid shit like that." He told me as he petted the top of my head.

I frowned, shaking my head sitting there on his lap. This was a mess. That was plain and simple. I looked at the arm wrapped around my waist and then looked for his other hand. I didn't know what to say, so I grabbed his hand and slipped it under my night shirt, and cupped his hand over my breast. That seemed to do all the talking for us. I wanted him... As much as I shouldn't, I did.

His warm hand caressed the swell slowly before moving his fingers gently to pull at my nipples making me gasp and melt back against him. I lick my lips, and began wiggle my hips to feel his erection poking up into my pants. I want him. Is that horrible? The silence, the no touching or fucking... I needed him. I wanted more. I looked around the room and then up at him. "Fuck me..." I ask quietly, and he chuckles.

"What was that?" He said not amused.

"I said fuck me...." I whined.

To this he sighed, but still did nothing. I frowned. Why wasn't he moving to fuck me? What was wrong? I thought and then it hit me. Oh yeah...

"Daddy..."

"Hm?" He asked disinterested.

"Daddy... please... please fuck me." I whispered making him chuckle and run his tongue up my shoulder.

"Almost..." He said with a smirk on his face.

I pouted. What the hell did this man want? I thought and stood up glaring down at him. " Daddy, stop it. I want you to fuck me. Right now." I told him hands on my hips and he busted up laughing covering his mouth to prevent waking my mother or my younger sister, his daughter. I didn't see what was so funny. I was hurt. He was laughing at me?

I turned to walk away from him. "Don't forget to turn the movie off." I said bitterly storming to the stairs, however before I get four steps up I feel a pair of hands, in a strong vice around my waist, pulling my bottoms down and then move to cover my mouth as we fall onto the steps. I whimper, under the pressure of him falling and struggle to support my self up, fighting to get him off of me.

"The correct way of asking, is say Daddy... please.. and what... and lastly where. You naughty little slut. Don't you go demanding your daddy anything." He grunted and my eyes opened wide as a stifled moan exited my mouth into his hand as he pushes his thick cock into my pussy, causing my eyes to roll back and my whole body to tremble.

"Mmm that nice little pussy missed Daddy didn't it..." He whispered taking a moment to enjoy the throbbing of my tight teen pussy as I nodded in agreement.

"I like your cock, Daddy... So much..." I whispered back to him clutching his arms.

Then ever so slowly he began to move his hips sliding his thick cock in and out of my tight quivering pussy. I almost came right then and there as he slid in and out, and I suppose he knew that because he pulled out. My pussy made a sweet sucking noise begging for that cock to come back. It wanted itself to be filled up with daddy's love meat.

"Listen to that pussy..." He whispered spitting onto his dick and spread his spit around the head and shaft. "Nice and juicy... Calling daddy back home..."

"Daddy please put your dick back in my pussy... I need you, daddy. I need you, please." I begged looking back at him and lifted my ass up to wiggle my hips at him, I wasn't joking anymore I wanted him to fuck me, dammit.

He smirked shrugging his shoulders and teasingly pushed in before pulling out. It was sweet it was- What the hell was this man doing?! I thought and turned around pushing him off the steps. I was done with his pussy footing!

I pushed him down on the soft carpet floor, and straddling his lap, sliding straight down onto his dick. I wasn't expecting him to go in as far as he did, but damn did it feel good. I thought clawing at his chest as I sunk further down on him softly moaning.

He groaned grabbing my hips to stop me but that wasn't happening. I grabbed his hands in mine and leaned forward so I had better leverage and began to slowly move up and down on his dick. His hands tightened on my making me increase my tempo for fucking his dick.

"mmm fucking little whore... My little baby girl..." He grunted trusting up as I slid down causing a whimper to sneak out each time. "Nasty little whore fucking daddy so nicely..." He added on, before he managed to release himself from my tight grasp and pulled meanly on my long brown hair.

"You fuck that big dick, yeah ride that dick, little girl. Show daddy how good you can fuck." He said softly looking at me as I bounced up and down on his cock. His dirty talk was turning me on more, thought and I felt my pussy get wetter because of it making it easier to fuck him.

"Yeah, Daddy." I hummed and leaned back to his thighs to keep moving feeling my orgasm peaking. "Fuck yeah daddy. You like fucking that little cunt hole, don'tcha. Like the way it squeezes your dick, milking it... You nasty man fucking my little pussy. Naughty daddy fucking his daughter's pussy." I hiss and he gasps covering my mouth and rolls up so that he was sawing back into my pussy.

He lifted a leg to spread me wider but my leg fought, twitching like crazy and that sent him crazy. He kept my mouth cover, and just fucked my pussy raw, making me cum three times back to back and sent my body into full convulsions.

"Fuck..." I trembled as he fell on top of me.

We stayed like this, panting for a moment before he pulled out. "We better go to bed..." he whispered and smiled pressing a kiss to my lips. I giggled giving him a kiss in return before settling in for bed by going up the stairs.

"Good night, baby girl..." He whispered.

I waited for him to walk down the hall before whispering back, "Good night, Daddy."