Be Silent

Story Info
Sub and Dom play their first game.
2.7k words
4.39
18.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having discussed a mutual need for a relationship based on the exchange of power, a dominant man and a submissive woman decide to experience the gift of each other for the first time.

She is dressed in her regular clothes, as per his instructions. Underneath, she wears a corset, black with lace trimming, black lace g-string underpants, and thigh high stockings. Her shoes are the only outwardly visible sign that she is not going about her every day activities. Typically a down to earth free spirit, she now wears high, black shoes in the place of her usual flats.

Her nerves are unfounded, really. She feels quite comfortable around him. He has demonstrated to her that he is a caring and trustworthy man, very much in control of his own life, and responsible enough for her to be able to submit to. They enjoy each others company under everyday circumstances.

Upon her arrival, she parks the car and treads carefully and quietly along the paved path to the house as if she will disturb the neighbours just by walking normally.

Looking curiously towards the front door, she can see that it has been left ajar. She pushes open the door wide enough to be able to walk through it and goes inside.

Looking around for him, she feels compelled to call out his name, but she knows better than that. She wants to please him. She wants to be his. There is only way for her to find out if he really is the right man for her. She is becoming aroused at the anticipation. With a trembling hand, she reaches out to close the front door behind her.

At the end of a dimly lit hallway, she can see there is a note with her name on it. It is placed obviously on the table, and next to a lit candle. She tip-toes along the soft carpet, looking around as she moves. There do not appear to be signs of his immediate presence.

She feels her stomach tighten with nerves at the countless possibilities of what may be contained within the note. She exhales slowly and reaches out, beginning to read the words as soon as they become visible.

YOU HAVE ASKED ME IF YOU MAY SERVE AS MINE.

YOU WILL NEED TO SHOW ME, WITHOUT DOUBT, THAT THIS IS TRULY WHAT YOU DESIRE.

IF YOU WISH TO PLEASE ME, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS I GIVE YOU.

TURN TO YOUR RIGHT.

THERE IS A ROOM AT THE END OF THE HALL.

CLOSE THE DOOR BEHIND YOU AS YOU ENTER.

YOUR NEXT INSTRUCTION IS WAITING FOR YOU ON THE BEDSIDE TABLE.

She does as instructed, and after closing the door, she looks around for the correct bedside table. She can see that there are four messages waiting on the bed, three of them upon boxes, but she knows she shouldn't touch them. At the bedside table, she reads:

GOOD GIRL.

I AM PLEASED ALREADY.

REMOVE YOUR OUTER CLOTHES AND PLACE THEM HERE ON THE TABLE NEATLY.

YOU MAY THEN READ ONLY THE FIRST CARD ON THE BED, BEGINNING ON THE LEFT SIDE.

She undresses for him. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she feels a little exposed. She is desperate to discover what is inside the boxes, but exercises restraint and patience.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, she turns over the first card and reads:

I AM PROUD OF YOUR EFFORT AND SELF CONTROL SO FAR.

ON THE BED YOU CAN SEE 3 CARDS.

ON EACH CARD IS A TASK TO COMPLETE.

YOU ARE TO READ THEM IN ORDER, AND ONLY ONE AT A TIME.

YOU MUST COMPLETE EACH TASK BEFORE YOU READ THE NEXT CARD.

YOU MAY ONLY READ THE NEXT INSTRUCTION IF THE PREVIOUS TASK IS COMPLETED.

She smiles to herself. She knows that no matter what the cards say, she is ready, so reaching for the next card, she sees:

YOUR FIRST TASK IS TO PUT ON THE SKIRT YOU WILL FIND IN THE BOX.

YOU MAY THEN READ YOUR SECOND TASK.

She smiles again, knowing that he must have planned on her wearing a g-string for good reason. Opening the box, she discovers a frilly, black tutu. She laughs out loud, remembering what she had told him over coffee one afternoon.

In passing comment, she confessed that she had once, in a music video, seen an incredibly sexy woman walking around in her heels, stockings and black tutu. She had always wanted to be that woman.

Giggling, she dresses in her skirt, knowing exactly how she will look should she be required to bend over. But she has completed this task, so she moves on to the next.

REMOVE THE ITEMS FROM THE BOX AND PLACE THEM ON YOUR WRISTS AND ANKLES.

Inside the box she discovers black leather restraints. There are four of them. She proceeds to buckle the soft leather around her ankles, followed by her wrists. She checks them to make sure that they will not slip off should they be tested, and moves on to her last message.

TIE YOUR HAIR BACK.

SWITCH OFF THE LIGHT.

KNEEL IN THE FAR CORNER OF THE ROOM, FACING THE WALL.

Inside the box, she finds a suitable hair tie.

Nervously, she walks to the light switch, turns the light off, and makes her way slowly to the correct corner. She kneels and, almost losing her balance in the high heeled shoes she is unaccustomed to, places her hands behind her back, and waits.

Minutes pass, and then more minutes. She waits anxiously to discover what is in store.

The door is opened slowly and she hears the soft footsteps on the carpet coming closer. They stop behind her. His touch comes for the first time as he places his hands on her shoulders, gently holding her steady. Telling her to stand, he assists her rise.

"Come with me." He whispers.

She is about to turn around when he tells her "You must only do as I ask. If you do not follow my instructions, I will have no choice but to punish you. Do you understand, my little slut?"

"Yes Sir." She replies.

She is then told to turn around and take his hand. She walks with him as he guides her out of the bedroom and through the door. She is led to another part of the house. She finds herself in the lounge room.

He turns to face her and smiles. "You look wonderful. You are perfect. You look just the way I knew you would look. Now you are My sexy woman."

With a smile, she thanks him politely.

She is told to look into his eyes and nowhere else. She replies "Yes Sir." And stares longingly into the deep brown.

"I've waited so long to have you here like this for me. You are going to demonstrate your commitment and desire to please me."

He leads her by one hand to the centre of the room where she is finally able to look around. The room feels warm. A soft, high-backed lounge is placed in the centre of the room, but her gaze drifts to just beyond the lounge and over to a coffee table where he has laid out his toys. She considers taking a good long look at exactly what is laid out, but there is a beautiful man standing before her and she needs to return his gaze.

He reaches over to her face, and gently stroking her cheek, he kisses her full lips for the first time. His mouth moves over hers slowly, deeply, eagerly and she reciprocates. She is floating away, just as he pulls back from her.

He smiles as he begins to run his fingers over her body. Taking her over to the lounge, she is instructed to bend over its high back and spread her legs far apart. Her arms are to remain stretched out along the edge of the back.

"When you are ready for me, ask me to tie you down." He instructs.

Her breathing seemed to become louder somehow. She is very conscious of it. Steadying her breathing, she asks, "Sir. I am ready for you. Will you please tie me down?" She blushes a little as she asks.

"Good girl." He tells her, smiling ever so slightly at her red cheeks. He works slowly but confidently, running his rope through the links in her restraints. Her legs are pulled a little further apart as he ties each end off to the legs of the lounge.

With her legs spread so far apart, and bent over the back of the lounge, her ass is up in the air, showing off her g-string and tutu in an erotic display of her femininity.

She sighs in pleasure as her new dominant feeds more rope through the restraints around her wrists, and secures her arms to the far ends of the lounge.

Coming up behind her, he runs his hands over her ass and traces his fingers down her thigh. Tightly restrained, she feels secure and her inherent need to please is focused solely on him. She is desperate to obey his every command.

Directly in front of her on the seat of the lounge, he places simple black scarf. He says to her "When I return I will ask you if you are ready for my use. If you are ready I would like you to ask me to blindfold you. When you ask me, I will use that scarf to blindfold you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir." She responds quietly.

He walks to a place that is out of her field of vision and she begins to wonder how much time will pass before he allows her suffering to end. Her surrender is imminent. She craves it. She wonders briefly, what he would do if she told him that she wasn't ready yet? She is more than ready, of course, and she can't deny that.

The waiting and the anticipation are beginning to affect her. She knows that once she surrenders and is blindfolded, that she will fly off into her beautiful submissive space.

After a short time, he returns and stands quietly behind her for a moment before speaking.

"Little slut, Are you ready for my use?" He asks her, hoping that she won't say no.

She tells him, "Yes Sir. I am ready for you. Will you please blindfold me?"

"Good girl." He replies as he reaches in front of her for the scarf. He proceeds to cover her eyes and even half of her face, tying the scarf into a knot behind her head. He hears her breathing quicken and she lets out the slightest moan. He knows she is his.

This is when he decides to leave her there for a longer period of time. He wants to see how long she will stay there, silent and waiting for him. He wonders how obedient she really is.

She stays there, in a dreamy state, floating between reality and her own version of it. She doesn't know how long she has been there, but she knows why she stays there. She is willing to stay there forever.

He has been watching her closely, ensuring she is well.

He can't help himself now. His cock is so hard and he has been waiting. Walking behind her, he uses a knife to cut away her g-string. Shocked by the sudden movement, she gasps.

"Be silent." He tells her sternly.

Using his fingers, he begins to play gently with her cunt, tracing around the edges, but never touching her where she wishes he would. "Go on. Ask me." He tells her with a smile she cannot see.

"Please, Sir, will you fuck me with your fingers?"

He obliges happily, but not in the gentle way he has been treating her so far. He forces his fingers into her deeply, continually harder, until her cunt is so tight around his fingers that he knows she needs to come. She is making all sorts of lovely sounds... Then he stops.

"I thought I told you to be silent. What did I say would happen to you if you didn't do as I instructed?" He is reaching to the table for his flogger before she is able to reply.

"Sir, you said you would need to punish me." She speaks in hushed tones, as though the possibility that she has upset him is horrifying to her.

"Ask me."

"Sir, please punish me for failing to follow your instructions." She whimpers.

"Of course I will. You will ask me to whip you and each time you do, I will whip you only once. You can take as much time as you need between strokes. I will tell you when you have had enough."

"Please whip me, Sir." The first stroke comes down across her ass.

"Please whip me, Sir." The second stroke comes down across the other way.

"Please whip me, Sir." The third... and then they begin to come at a steady pace. She is breathing heavily, slowly, deeply. Her ass is being whipped over and over again. Eventually she can no longer speak to ask to be whipped. As her ability to speak vanishes, she becomes very still. She is silent.

In her reality there is only her and the beautiful abyss which separates her from the rest of human kind. She feels no pain, but so many other sensations are present. He has her humming quietly before he ceases the whipping. He finds it a little amusing that his new toy doesn't respond to physical punishment, but rather, seems to enjoy it.

He puts down the flogger and recommences finger fucking her. She tries to stop herself from making noise. She knows she is to remain silent, but he is touching her with such force, and giving her such extreme feelings of pleasure that she eventually can't help it.

At the sound of her voice, he immediately stops touching her. She whimpers in exasperation at what she knows is to come.

"Ask me."

"Sir, please punish me for not obeying you. Please whip me, Sir."

And it begins again. One stroke after the other, she asks him over and over again, and he happily continues to whip her, sending her off to her own space. He senses when it is time to stop.

"Ask me."

"Sir, please fuck me with your fingers again."

Once again, he plunges his fingers deep inside her, tormenting her by forcing her to remain silent. His rock hard cock in his other hand can't wait any longer. He slides his cock between her legs and rubs her cunt with it gently. She seems to lose herself to the moment again, moaning loudly.

He stops touching her, and once more, they begin their ritual of punishment.

He brings her back to his reality when he begins to rub his cock against her again. The heat from his cock makes her so wet that she begins to drip unknowingly all over him.

"Ask me."

"Oh, please, please Sir, please use my cunt for your pleasure. Please fuck me. Please, please, have your way with my cunt, Sir."

She can not seem to contain her pleasure inside of her any longer. He slams into her cunt over and over again, not caring that she is screaming at the top of her lungs for him to fuck her harder.

"Ask me."

"Please Sir, let me cum for you!"

"Oh yes, my little slut, cum for me now!"

Their mutual screams of pleasure can be heard by the neighbours. Moaning over and over. Cumming over and over, until eventually, he collapses on her bound body, arms stretched out on top of hers, slumped over the lounge.

When their mutual breathing becomes quiet and steady, he unties her, beginning with her legs, followed by her arms. He helps her to stand, and smiling, he guides her to the bedroom, to tie her down to the bed so that he can continue to torment her later, when he is ready. Perhaps keeping his cock in her mouth would keep her silent...