Be the Hero

Story Info
Overcoming inhibitions to live out their fantasies.
4.3k words
4.54
29k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew had known Jessica for quite a few years, and he'd always lusted for her. In all the time of their friendship she'd never been single, and so he always considered her unavailable. But still they talked and flirted (Jessica really was SUCH a flirt), and every time Drew spent time with her he'd go home wishing he'd just ignored her relationship status and gone for it, especially now that she was with this new guy and had an open arrangement. There were countless nights where Drew would lay in bed remembering the gentle pressure of her hand on his thigh, or the secret glimpse that he'd catch of the tops of her soft white breasts. Never really intending to, Drew would often find himself stroking his penis to thoughts of touching or licking Jessica's perfect C-cups. It wasn't until a year ago that Drew learned something about Jessica that would change his fantasies forever. It happened late one night when they were chatting online, Jessica seemed distracted; her normal fast and witty responses taking upwards of five minutes, and her answers being short at best and "lol" most often. Drew tried quite a few times to ask her what was going on, but she was elusive for some time. Finally, with the promise of a sushi lunch and eternal secret keeping, Jessica admitted she was writing. A few more nudges and promises later Drew learned that Jess was writing erotic fiction. Drew felt butterflies in his stomach as he pleaded with Jess to share her story with him. She was adamant in her refusal though, explaining that she couldn't share something so rough and unfinished. Instead she linked a different one. A short story about a couple's first intimate encounter. Drew read it through three or four times before telling her how wonderful her writing was. The whole time he felt the stomach butterflies moving lower and lower until the tingling was entirely between his legs.

Over the next few months Drew obsessively checked his "Jess" bookmark to see if she uploaded new stories. He noticed her posting frequency would get higher when he'd plant ideas in their conversations...and so his late night chats with her began to bend more and more to the sexual. It worked like a charm, in one month she'd posted twelve stories all beautifully written and vividly descriptive. Drew also noticed one other thing...her stories were rough. Very rough. But not in an unfinished way. Jess' imagination liked degradation, humiliation, and forced sex bordering on rape. Drew had never really thought of sex as being anything but a sensitive and soft blending of caring between to lovers. With the discovery of Jessica's stories, his idea on sex began to change. By the end of her tales he was furiously masturbating to the ideas of tying a woman up and using her every hole for his own personal needs. He relished in the idea of finding a cum slut who would get off on the rough treatment, just like the women in Jessica's writing. His questions to her became more graphic and pressing, as he tried to get an idea for where her tales came from and how she learned the things she did.

Late one night after a good dinner of sushi and quite a bit of sake, Drew was driving Jess home and of course the conversation had come around to her stories. He asked her about some of his favorite stories, she looked so cute when she blushed while talking about them. Drew was surprised to learn that every story she'd ever written was based either from one of her dreams or from a fantasy she'd had. Jess confided in him that half the time she had to stop halfway through a story to play with herself because she'd be so turned on she couldn't focus on what she was writing. The more the two of them talked the more he felt the familiar ache for her between his legs. Their conversation tapered off a bit as she stared out the window lost in her drunken thoughts. Drew stole glances of her, sitting so calmly in his passenger seat. He admired the way her jeans hugged her curves just right, and stole glimpses where the buttons on her blouse had stretched just enough so he could see the lace outline of her bra. As Jessica sighed heavily, Drew watched the rise and fall of her chest a little too long, and had to slam on his breaks to avoid hitting a car that had pulled out in front of him. When she didn't react he knew she'd fallen asleep. He was less than a block from her home, which he knew was empty since her current boyfriend was out of state visiting family. Drew's lustful side briefly considered swinging around taking her to his house and doing everything he'd imagined in the past few months...but his rational side won out as he pulled into her driveway.

Putting the car in park and killing the engine, Drew gave a silent prayer of thanks that she was actually asleep. He didn't think he could stand it if she saw the large bulge that had developed in his pants. He knew he'd be too embarrassed to talk to her after that. After all, they were friends first, always had been. He laughed to himself as he got out and walked around to the passenger side; but what if? Drew fished for her keys in her purse, and being nearly twice her size, it was easy for him to lift her out of the car. Jess wrapped her arms around his neck, nuzzling down into him. Again he thought about taking her back to his place and again his "friend" side won out. Drew reluctantly walked toward her front door. Juggling both Jess and the two sets of keys as he unlocked the door he was surprised to hear her moan in his ear..."nnnnoooo.....dooon't". She writhed a bit in his arms and settled back down again. Drew closed the door behind him and carried Jess back to her room. The lights were off throughout the house, but he'd been here so often he navigated it perfectly. He laid her down on her bed and started to tuck her in. Her laptop was sitting open on one side where she'd left it, and when he lifted it to move it to the desk it came to life. On the screen was her latest story. Unable to resist, Drew sat down on the edge of the bed and started reading from the top of the displayed page.

"...She felt his rough hands pushing her legs apart again. Her pussy gaped open, abused and dripping the cum of one of the five guys standing around the room. She honestly didn't know which. She hurt everywhere, her shoulders from having her arms tied above her head, her jaw from being held open by the gag, her ass from where John had whipped her, her clit from where they'd decided to pierce her just moments earlier...and of course her pussy which had had more cocks in it tonight than it had in her entire life before. The man with the scar on his face loomed before her again, smiling a lecherous smile of someone who knows he's just about won. She moaned behind the ball in her mouth and tried to turn away but scarface grabbed her throat, holding her head still. She could feel his dick sliding in and out of her well lubricated puss, but she hardly noticed through the other man's slime. Lights flashed before her eyes as her oxygen level plunged dangerously low. She tried to call out, to cry, to beg...but nothing made it past the round piece of rubber wedged between her teeth. The room danced and spun as she felt his finger growing tighter and tighter around her neck. Something sharp bit at her nipple, bringing her back to reality momentarily but it wasn't enough to hold her there, and she could feel herself slipping away under the weight of..."

Drew's cock was so hard it hurt. He'd always lusted for Jess as a person, but now he wanted her in so many more ways. Her unfinished story left so much to his imagination. He stood up slowly, knowing the tightness of his pants would press against his aching hard-on and cause it to pain even more. He had to have release and he wouldn't make it home, he'd have to do it in the bathroom down the hall...he leaned over Jess to make sure she was sleeping. That's when he noticed how hard her nipples were, and the smell....the smell of sex emanating from her body. Hesitantly, he reached out to softly caress one of her nipples. She moaned and writhed again. A small "pleeease" escaped her lips. Drew couldn't help himself, he was in such a state. He had to have her...and now. His friend side screamed for caution...after all, he didn't want to lose her...and that's when his passion side came up with an idea. She wrote the fantasies...she should have it. He moved quietly and quickly around the room, gathering things...a silk scarf and two pantyhose from her closet, lube from her dresser drawer...where he also found a vibrating egg with wireless remote he didn't know she had. His first act was to tie the scarf around her face, covering her eyes completely. Then, straddling her in case she woke up, he braced himself on his knees and started to tie her arms to the bed frame with the pantyhose. She struggled quietly beneath him, as if her dream and waking state were starting to meld, but remained asleep.

Drew took a deep breath, it wasn't too late to back out...she'd never know what he was considering. Then he thought, maybe just one glance at her breasts before he left. Just so he'd have a better image. Then he'd untie her and jack off out in his car where it was safer. He quickly undid the buttons of her blouse, and it fell open invitingly. Her bra was one of those that closed behind her back...he hadn't thought about that. But then...he hadn't seriously thought he'd be doing any of this. He pushed the thin lace material up over her mounds and her breasts fell out with a light jiggle. There they were, out for the world to see...and just as perfect as he'd always imagined. Smooth and milky white, with nipples the size of pencil erasers. He pinched one before he could stop himself, and he smiled as her hips thrust involuntarily under him. He pinched the second with his other hand and her hips thrust again. "Donnnn't" she moaned again, followed by another "pleeeease". His lustful side rose again and he started massaging and squeezing her breasts like ripe melons. She squirmed and moaned at his ministrations, all the while the smell of sex in the room growing stronger. Unable to hold back, he quickly unzipped the fly on his pants and pulled out his member. It was longer and harder than he'd seen it be in years, and already dripping precum. The pain of being bound by the pants was soon replaced by the ache of need. Drew leaned forward and tentatively rubbed his shaft between Jess' beauties. When she didn't scream out, he thrust harder, squeezing them together to form a masturbatory tunnel that satisfied nearly every curiosity he had about her chest. He twisted and pinched her nipples roughly as his excitement heightened, and he came fast, covering her chest and chin in thick white ropes of gism.

Feeling a little ashamed, he dismounted quickly and went to the restroom to get some toilet paper to clean her off. But he wasn't ready for what he found when he came back into the room. Jess was awake, breathing quickly. The smell of sex still hung in the air, but now there was something else...fear? Excitement? Drew wasn't sure. Her nipples were as pert as they were when he left, and he stood there a moment admiring the way his cum slowly oozed down the side of her breast onto her shirt underneath. It took him a second to realize she was talking...

"Who's there?" Please...answer me? Why are you doing this? Please...just take what you want and go."

Drew hesitated, he didn't want to scare her, not really...but he so loved her fantasies...and they were hers after all. She'd told him as much only an hour before. He moved across the room with determination, afraid any more hesitation would change his mind. When he reached the end of the bed he didn't say a word he simply undid her pants and pulled them and her panties off swiftly. The jeans he tossed aside, the panties he stuffed in her mouth to muffle her screams. He lubed up the egg and pushed it against her sopping wet hole. She kicked her legs trying to push him away, but he was bigger than her, and her struggles were ineffective. Her puss sucked the egg in quickly and for a moment he was afraid it was going to go too far in. But the cord hung out with plenty of room to pull. He hit the single button on the remote and she screamed in panic. He knew it wasn't hurting her, so he figured she was just scared. Drew left the room, shutting the bedroom door loudly behind him.

Seeing her panic like that made him lose his nerve. He knew that was what the fantasy was about, but he found that living it out was a lot harder than he'd imagined it would be. Drew paced around the house a few times trying to figure out what to do...he could leave now. Just go home...she still wouldn't know it was him, he could claim he put her on the couch and left...feign that he forgot to lock the door behind him. Then he remembered her boyfriend was out of town...he wouldn't be back for three days. No one would be there to discover her. He couldn't leave her like that. After what seemed like hours, Drew walked down the hall again, stopping outside her room. He glanced down at the small pink remote in his hand. The red light was on, a steady glowing reminder that he was raping his friend via a little electronic egg. Disgusted with himself, he hit the button again to turn it off. A second red light came on and he heard another muffled screaming moan from in the room. The egg had multiple settings he listened to her moan for a while...intrigued, he hit the button again...a third light came on and he heard a third scream from the room...though it was beginning to sound much more like a moan. He cracked the door a bit so he could see what was happening. Jessica was twisting on the bed, legs clenched together. She'd turned herself over and seemed to be grinding down into the mattress. Her firm round ass rose and fell above the covers...her hands clenched at the nylons binding her down. Sweat glistened on her forehead and her skin was a deep shade of red. Drew hit the button again...the three red lights started flashing and Jess full on moaned through her panties. She pushed down into the bed harder, rubbing her legs together in a primal fashion. She looked so raw, so desperate. He felt his lustful side spring to life again...both in his brain and in his crotch.

With long fast strides he crossed to the bed again. Grabbing her by the ankles, he spun her around so she was once again on her back. Jess tried to say something, but it was muted by the panties. Drew decided it was "please". He pushed her legs apart roughly, dropping the remote on the bed, and latched onto her clit with his mouth. He alternated sucking, licking, and nibbling on to her hard wet nub, lashing at it with his tongue with abandon. Jess moaned again and thrust her hips up into his face. He reached up with his left hand, hoping to gather some of his drying cum off her chest. He found nothing, he guessed it must have rubbed off on the bedspread. He wasn't too concerned though, she was dripping around that egg...he wet two of his fingers with her juices and reached back up to rub it on her nipples. Jess moaned again loudly. With his right hand Drew began to pull the vibrating egg back and forth to simulate thrusting, hoping she would respond to that even more. And his efforts were rewarded, Jess' whole body began to shudder uncontrollably and she was soon screaming through her panties and bucking against his face. He stayed latched on though, pinching her nipple hard and biting at her clit when she tried to pull away. It was obvious to Drew that she'd cum, and he wanted her to do it again. A fast hard shudder through her body a few minutes later told Drew he'd done his job so far. He let go of her nipple and clit and sat back on his heels. kneeling between her feet at the end of the bed.

Jess started trying to talk again, and this time he decided to let her. He removed the panties from her mouth and waited patiently as she wiggled her jaw, adjusting the muscles. Drew expected her to ask to be let go again, but was pleasantly surprised when she instead started begging for his cock. Drew couldn't count the nights he'd rubbed himself imagining just this situation...and now here he was watching the woman he'd lusted after for so long beg him. He wanted so badly to just dive right in, he'd imagined sliding his dick into her in so many ways. But he hesitated again...after all, this was about her fantasy too. And hers didn't end so easily. He stood up, removing his clothes completely and instead of climbing back between her legs he straddled her head facing her feet. Without saying a word, Drew began to rub his ball sack on her face, letting her feel the closely trimmed hair run from her forehead to her mouth. When he got there he stopped, Jess' warm breath heated his sack, and he could feel his short hairs moving quickly with every exhale. He pushed down once, then again, on the third down press she got the idea and opened wide to suck his nuts into her mouth. Her warm wetness enveloped his sack, and her eager tongue darted out steadily grazing against the base of his dick. He was teasing her, he knew...but she wanted that. Every written fantasy said so. He pulled back a bit and waited, when Jess whimpered he pushed his balls back into her mouth. The whole time he was doing this, Drew played with her nipples and breasts. Sometimes mashing them together and squeezing them roughly, sometimes lightly flicking her nipples to see the response. It was lovely...Jess had the most amazingly sensitive nipples he'd ever touched. Drew wondered if they were really the way to control her sexual responses.

His dick started to ache with that urgent need again...the one that caused him to lose his mind and take advantage of his friend. The one he knew he couldn't ignore. Drew shifted his weight, leaning down over her body and roughly shoved his cock down to her throat. Jess gagged and started to whimper around his meat. He held it there for longer than he normally would have...but he wanted them both to have the full experience. When she started to seem to panic he pulled back just enough for her to breathe. For being unable to use her hands, Jess gave an amazing blow job. Drew thought she was born to be a cock sucker the way she went at him...and he could tell she loved it. He decided to reward her efforts by licking slowly again at her clit. Long, firm strokes that ended at her dripping hole where the egg was still vibrating madly. Every time he hit her clit she would moan around his dick and he swore he could feel it in every inch of his body. If he wasn't careful, he was going to lose his load down her throat; and he wasn't sure he could recover in time to enjoy her in every way he'd imagined. Drew paced himself, and waited until it seemed Jess was about to cum again and stopped. He pulled away swiftly, rolling off the bed and landing on his feet on the floor. He spotted the remote where he'd dropped it and picked it up. Hitting the button again turned off the egg...satisfied, he left the room. Jess cried out in despair thinking he was done. But Drew wasn't done by a long shot, he just wanted a two minute time out.

He wondered into the kitchen and got a bottle of water from the fridge. He glanced at his reflection on the kitchen window glass. It felt like someone alien looking back at him. He'd never done anything even remotely like this before, he'd never even been rough with a woman. But now, he felt empowered and ready to take on anything. Drew took a swig of water and flexed some muscles at his reflection. A whole new man was going home tonight, old Drew was gone.

When he got back to Jessica's bedroom she looked like she'd been crying. A momentary concern flashed across his mind just before she started screaming for him to fuck her....hard. And really that was all he wanted to hear. He finished off the water, tossed the bottle on the floor and practically dove between her legs. Feeling his dick slide into her was like slipping into a warm welcoming wet blanket. Her muscles contracted tightly around him, squeezing and releasing in an unsteady rhythm. Jess wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into her and holding him there for a moment. Drew was lost in an instant where sex, lust, and desire culminated into the most primal passion. Nothing else in the world mattered...not losing a friendship, not who would be upset, not even if Jess' boyfriend was coming home early. All of his previous doubts were abated in that one perfect moment. Her moans snapped him out of his mind and focused him right where he really wanted to be, his cock. He grabbed her ankles from behind his back and spread them wide above his shoulders. With little ceremony he began slamming into her, his balls slapping against her ass as each thrust landed home. Jess thrust her hips back, rubbing her clit on him whenever they came in contact. Sweat poured from both of their bodies as they moaned and grunted through their movements. Drew felt the tightening and tingling that he knew singled that it would be over all too soon, and he worried for a moment that she wouldn't finish before he did. Her guttural howl a moment later told him otherwise, and as he felt her pussy spasm around him he released the beginning of a great flood of cum into her. After two spurts splashed against Jessica's cervix, he pulled out and aimed higher...hitting her stomach chest and face each once before finally running dry. Jess moaned and writhed and shuddered...then licked her lips, tasting his fluids. She smiled for a moment then asked again to be let go.

12