Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris looked at me. "Do you think you can take more?"

I feared for my ass but I managed a breathless yes.

"OK, c'mon boy, let's rinse you off." Tom pretty much picked me up and walked me into the pool with him. His cock was hardening again despite the cool water. The chlorine stung my ass a little at first, which was very much open, but the cool water soothed my ass-lips. Chris got in the pool with us, and splashed water over my shoulders and chest, making my nipples hard. He pinched and pulled them. His cock was hard too, and I held it with both hands, marveling at the thickness of his tool.

Chris released my nipples and got out of the pool. "I'll get us some more Chardonnay, and I'm going to get some big toys out – I want to see that ass gaped wide. Don't be long." He walked inside, his big meat bouncing on his thighs with each stride. Tom grabbed my ass and pushed me towards the steps out of the pool. "Let's get this inside."

As we walked towards the house Tom slipped two fingers in my ass easily, and left them there until we were back in the kitchen. Full tumblers of wine were on the table, along with the lube and couple of unusually-shaped over-sized butt plugs, much bigger than anything I had ever played with. I took my glass and gulped down half of it. Tom lubed the smaller one up. "Bend over boy" and he motioned to the counter. I did as told, arching my willing ass up to make the insertion easier. He poured lube on my ass and worked it in my hole with his fingers. I felt the blunt tip of the butt plug push into my ass, steadily stretching my hole until my sphincter protested.

"Push out boy, you can take it". I exhaled and pushed, struggling to relax, seeing stars as Tom worked the plug deeper, until I had taken the widest part of the plug. He must have let go of the plug because my ass sucked it in and I moaned while I struggled to accommodate the toy. Tom led me to a kitchen chair and sat me down, the plug tunneling deeper in my overloaded ass. I tried to stand up but Tom pushed down on my shoulders.

"Rock on that for a minute, and your ass will get used to it." He held the poppers to my nose and I welcomed the buzz as my ass relaxed and I rocked on the plug because it started to feel so good. I sighed as the initial rush passed and got that slutty vibe that poppers always give me, reaching to suck on Tom's fat mushroom.

"See? Easy, wasn't it?" He let me worship his cock a little, then pulled me back up. "Let's go up a size." He bent me over the table and started to pull on the plug. It wasn't coming out easily. "You're going to have to relax. Here, get up on the table." He took the centerpiece off the table and they both helped me up, and I lay on my back. Chris pulled my knees up and apart to spread my ass as much as possible. Tom held my head up and gave me several deep hits of the poppers, then started pulling on the base of the plug again. I watched as the plug came out, stretching my ass wider than I'd ever seen it, drawing my ass-lips along with it. The pleasure from the stretching was overwhelming, and I panted like a bitch.

Tom pushed it back in again. It still took effort, but the plug slid in more easily and once past the widest part it plugged in on its own, working another big squirt of pre-cum out of my limp cock. Tom pulled it out again, holding the widest part at my sphincter for a few moments. My ass felt fulfilled, but I'm sure it didn't look like an ass anymore. I had a cock-craving pussy now and I felt hollow as Tom removed the plug.

Chris kept my knees spread as Tom lubed up the larger plug. "Look how his hole just stays open. Hot!" Tom put the larger plug to my ass and started pushing. I'd seen plugs this big around before but thought they were just novelties. I couldn't believe anyone could take anything so large, but I was moaning for it. Tom pushed the plug in as far as my man-pussy would allow, and Chris held my head up and gave me several more hits of poppers. I lay my head back, my mouth open, riding waves of blissful sensation as Tom pushed the plug into me in quick short jabs.

I felt so slutty and desperately needed cock. "Give me something to suck on!" Chris moved around the table and pushed his cock head into my open mouth. Suddenly the butt-plug shot into my ass and I screamed around Chris' fat plum. Chris played with my nipples while Tom massaged my drooling pre-cum into my crotch. I lay there catching my breath. I couldn't believe how full my ass was and how good it felt. Tom pulled on the plug and I felt my asshole stretch again, then felt the plug rocket back into my ass when he let go. He did this several times, letting the plug fuck me. He tapped the base of the plug and told me to sit up.

With their help, I slowly swung my legs over the table into a seated position, the plug forced deeper in my ass, every slight movement pressing the plug against my pleasure spot. I didn't have to be told to rock on the plug, I was so desperate to fuck myself on it. "Oh, he loves this." Chris helped me off the table and we walked through his house to the exercise room, my buttcheeks shifting the large base of the plug around with each step, fucking myself as I walked.

"Look at his hips sway. He's gone completely pussy!" Chris laughed and swatted me on the ass, jolting my man-cunt with the plug. "I can't wait to see how big that pussy is when we pull the plug out." I wanted to see too.

Tom agreed. "I love the way his ass wiggles now." He'd brought the bottle of wine with him and handed it to me. I drank it like water; I was sure I'd need a good buzz to handle whatever they were going to do next. Both their cocks were hard and ready again.

"So let's see that pussy. Lie down on the weight bench and pull your legs up." I did as told, and Tom sat on the bench facing me. He grasped the base of the butt-plug and began to pull it out slowly. The stretching was excruciatingly wonderful and made me pant as every nerve ending in my ass was overloaded with pleasure. The plug pulled free with a plop. My ass was no longer a round pucker, but a sloppy, stretched crevice, with ragged, swollen ass-lips. I'd be aware of my man-cunt whenever I walked from now on.

"Look at that hole!" Tom ran three fingers along the inside of my greasy open hole, then easily slid all his fingers and most of his hand into me. "Oh yeah, we've broken this ass in. Chris, your turn. Hop up, cowgirl." He patted me on the ass and held me steady as I stood up while Chris took my place on the bench, his hard meat between my ass-cheeks. Tom put his hand on my shoulder. "You know what to do." I did, straddling Chris and lining his cock up with my man-cunt. Once his big cock-head was in place, I sank down the full length of his erection. It felt so good to have that much cock in my ass. I ground down on his lap to get as much of him in my ass as possible. Chris pulled me forward so our chests were touching and held my wrists together under the bench, pushing his hips up to fuck me.

Tom held the poppers to my nose. I inhaled deeply and felt the euphoria start. "Take a few more, your pussy will need them." I did as told and reveled in the slutty buzz. Tom then straddled Chris behind me and as soon as I guessed I was going to get double-penetrated I felt Tom's fat plum pushing to get in my ass along with Chris' dick. He used his fingers to stretch my ass even more, prying his cock into my overloaded cunt. He kept pushing, and I started pushing back, my ass on fire, desperate to swallow his meat. When I felt his cockhead pop in and his fat tool begin its way up my rectum my dick began to stream cum, and as Tom humped my ass my hard-on fucked against Chris' abs, lubed by my own jiz.

I felt an intense orgasm building, and as my cunt clamped down I could feel both Chris' and Tom's big dicks swell. With their fuck-tools sliding against each other and ravaging my man-pussy, we all came roughly together, and I could feel their two loads streaming down my balls, my ass no longer able to keep all the man-juice in. I saw stars as I came and sort of blacked out.

I woke up between the two of them. The sheets were glued to my crotch and ass with my own dried cum, and as I remembered the intense fuck-fest I'd been through I reached down to hold each of their heavy relaxed cocks.

My ass felt deliciously full, so at some point they must have plugged me again before putting me to bed. I ground down on the plug, and felt both of them stir as I massaged their hardening cocks. Chris woke up first. "Mmm, let's get you cleaned up and we'll give you breakfast." My legs were still unsteady and they walked me into the oversized shower, soaping and rinsing me thoroughly, but leaving the plug in. Tom patted the base of it. "You'll need that pacifier in your ass for a while, plus now that we've broken you in, we don't want to do it again."

They toweled me off, and Tom took me back into the bedroom and sat me down on a chair, presenting me with his version of breakfast – his beautiful half-hard cock. I greedily sucked it in, and felt it inflate, and by this time used to sucking these big man-sticks, it didn't take long to be rewarded with his mouth-filling orgasm. As he lost his erection I continued to gently suck, cleaning his cock-head of the remaining man-juice. He sighed and said "we're going to have to keep you around" and he chuckled as he helped me up.

We walked into the kitchen. Chris had poured orange juice and made buttered toast. Tom's cock was still shiny with my clean-up job. "I see you've already had your protein for the day." We sat down to eat, and Chris asked me what I was doing next weekend. "We'd already planned a party, but if you can come we want to take the theme up a notch." No hesitation on my part – "Yes!"

"Great. I rinsed out your thong and hung it on the sink faucet. Your t-shirt's in the dryer. I checked your car, and you have plenty of gas to get home without stopping so I'm keeping your slutty excuse for shorts, just make sure you don't get pulled over. You can have the shorts back next weekend, but you won't be wearing them while you're here."

We finished the toast and orange juice with some laughing, flirty grab-ass conversation, and I got up from the table and slipped my damp thong on. The cool fabric was refreshing on my battered ass-lips. Chris handed me my t-shirt, flipflops and backpack. I put them on and they both walked me to the door, their big dongs bouncing around on their thighs. I really wanted to go back in and beg them to fuck me some more, but the buttplug in my ass reminded me my ass-pussy really needed a rest for a few days to get ready for next weekend.

12