Beach Bitch Brawl

Story Info
A slim blonde and a big brunette catfight and the aftermath.
11k words
4.28
75.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peccavi
peccavi
10 Followers

"It's ok kids, I'll grab your ball," I said as I waded into Lake Michigan. They looked heartbroken when the wind swept the beach ball away. I couldn't have that happen. And more importantly I would impress some of the guys and more importantly still I would show Julia just how kind I was. She had seen how I could fight. She knew how I looked after her. It was time to cement the relationship, make her my pet for good. I swam out and grabbed the ball by then easily 200 metres off shore. I cuffed it back between my arms as I learned in water polo.

Standing up I passed it back to one of the kids- a cute little boy I guess about 5 years old. "Thanks lady" he beamed. He was a polite boy as well as cute. I returned his smile with a pleased smirk of my own. I knew I might not look as good as my friends or most of the other girls on the beach but I could swim better. None of those stick figure bitches would be able to swim and rescue that ball. And even if they could they were all too busy working on their tans to busy themselves to help some upset kids. So many women who go to that beach are not so much selfish as stupid. They were all trying to get the guys attention, after all that is why go came there and then they just lie about hoping some guy will notice them. Dumb sluts, they never realise that they need to show themselves as a bit different. I knew better. I usually did.

I walked back to my towel and sat down beside my friends Cassie, Joan and Julia. Cassie was as always eyeing the men. Joan was oblivious to the world around her sunning herself on her towel. Julia was all smiles. I could almost feel her admiration. . And I could feel some other eyes on me. I knew I had impressed some of the guys.

I made a pretence of picking up my book. I wanted to seem occupied but really I wanted to check out the scene. I read maybe half a page and paused as if deep in thought and glanced round, my eyes hidden by my sunglasses focused on one guy on his own, looking in my direction. I guessed he was a few years older then me, maybe 28 or so .He was one of the men who had seen me rescue those kids' ball and he had flashed me a smile when I was walking back to my friends. I had seen him spooning and pashing some redhead earlier on the sand. I had no idea where she had gone. But it would be fun to see what would happen if she came back to find me lying next to her man.

Cassie nudged me. She leaned over from where she was lying soaking up the sun nodding her head towards a figure down the beach, and in the opposite direction to the man I had just been looking at. "See that guy over there? Like he's the father of some of those kids. I saw him with them before." She lifted her sunglasses, her lips curling delightedly upwards. "Like he's smiling at you." She was a trouble maker, but so much fun.

"So, what of it?" I looked where Cassie was pointing.

"Don't be a goose. Like he's looking your way. He fancies you."

I pursed my lips. "He had a woman sitting next to him."

"Maybe he did. So what? Like why is he smiling at us now when you are sitting down when we didn't get so much as a glance before? I tell you he fancies you."

"The woman's gone. Perhaps she didn't mean much to him."

Cassie said "Don't be silly. She's his wife. Like anyone can see that. "

"So what? You said he fancied me" I looked again. The guy waved and flashed a big grin. I tilted my head, returned the wave, then turned back to Cassie. "Like I said the woman's gone and besides," I smiled, "she was a skinny wimp."

I stood up as Cassie giggled "Same old Jenn then is it? Always either after the man or fighting the girl."

I playfully kicked some sand in her face and Cassie giggled as she made a mock tackle. I kicked her lightly and left Cassie, Joan and Julia sunning themselves and walked over to the guy.

"Hey there. Those your kids" jerking my thumb over my shoulder and smiling. ."Boy, they sure are cute."

"Yeah they are." He replied, his eyes running over my body. "Say, I want to thank you for retrieving their ball."

"It was a pleasure helping them. I would have hated for them to have their day spoilt if they had lost that ball. And they are so polite. You have brought them up well. They said thank you to me."

He smiled widely, all pearly teeth and dimples, "Hey you that is such a nice compliment! Thank you. It was my pleasure watching such a powerful swimmer. Most of the girls here couldn't manage a splash like that".

I smiled taking in the sight of his body. He was a little older then me, probably just past 30, average build, maybe about 5 ft 10. He had sandy hair and blue sparkling eyes. Definitely sexy. "Oh I am sure they could swim - it wasn't that far - but thanks anyways." Of course I knew he was right: most girls couldn't make that swim. But I wasn't about to tell him that. I didn't want to boast. Well not obviously.

."No don't be so modest, it doesn't become you. Take the compliment Hum you deserve it." I felt his eyes run over me from top to toe. "I take it that you played water polo."

I looked back at him raising my eyebrows. He knew I had caught him eyeing me off. He did not stop. He just smiled some more. Hoo boy, I felt a rush of sexuality at that. I smiled back at him. "Yes I did, at school."

"Not a very common school sport, but then you're not a common girl. I can see you're quite special."

"Why thank you sir" I said in my best mock southern belle tones. I couldn't help giggling a little.

"There, you see how much better it is when you take the compliment and don't be so modest. Better for you cuz you don't have to fib to yourself, better to the person who complimented you because they know you appreciated what they said." He smiled again.

This guy was so much more then being sexy he seemed genuinely nice. He was what my probation officer had called affirming- someone who built up your self-esteem without being obvious.

"Hun, I have always wanted to play water polo- so long as it was mixed."

I looked at him "And why is that?"

"I'll let you into a secret. Promise not to tell anyone" He looked at me.

"Sure I promise. But I think I can guess why a sexy man like you would like to play mixed water polo"

"Oh can you now? Let me see just how clever you are, I already know how kind you are and how good a swimmer you are." There he was this affirming stuff again. I had thought it crap when I got told it in probation --when Sharon (she made me call her by her first name) tried to teach me 'self worth'. But I could see it now. This guy was really beginning to make me feel good about myself, something that never happened.

"Cuz you would have got a good chance to grope some girls- all legally and in the best traditions of the sport."

"There I was right, you are clever! Yeah it's just the same with football where there are three types of social matches: tackle, touch and grope."

We both burst into laughter. This guy was so much fun as well as cute and nice.

He grinned back at me "So hun why did you come over?"

"Well what do I say to that? Because you smiled and waved at me? Wasn't that an invitation?" I smiled and crossed my arms over my chest briefly before standing my legs astride and my hands on my hips.

"And do you go across to every person who smiles at you?" He grinned even wider this time. "And do you accept every invitation? I'm sure a hot curvy babe like you gets lots."

"You flatter me! "I giggled "You've got quite the honeyed tongue." I smirked to try and keep from blushing. No one complimented me like he had, I knew most guys wouldn't think I was hot. And I knew why- I wasn't. I was fat and plain. Most guys called me something like "fat cow' not what this guy had said. I was almost suspicious: what did he want? It had been right when he said the nice words before but this wasn't affirming, not when he called me hot, he had to be after something. . And with his wife around it wasn't that he wanted to get in my pants- well not right then and there any way. Not that I would mind if he did, he was cute, sexy, charming and seemed genuinely a nice guy. His wife was lucky.

"And flattery will get me..." he paused, looked me up and down, grinned and went on "...everywhere. Well almost. But it hasn't got me an answer to my question. By the way you're even sexier when you blush."

By now I was more then suspicious, I knew this guy wanted something, and it was more then a flirtation. I stepped back cautiously and raised an eyebrow "Which question was that?" You've asked a few."

"Hey why did you back off, I won't believe you're shy. Not at all. And don't go all blonde on me now."

I giggled. "I'm not blonde."

"You even have a sexy giggle. I can see you're not blonde. And from what you said you're glad you're not. So am I."

I glanced over his shoulder at the pale locks of the girl who was with him before bringing my eyes back to his, a wry grin playing out across my lips. Cassie was right. It had to be his wife. What did this guy want? There was one way to find out. "But gentlemen prefer blondes -- or so we are told."

"Who said I am a gentleman?" He chuckled. "And you're not answering my questions." He grinned again.

"It will take some time" I flashed my best smile. Regardless of what else he was after, this man was fun to flirt with.

"I'm not going anywhere" he chuckled. "Take your time babe."

Still smiling I sat down on the towel beside him.

"Not that I mind but that sure was a self-invitation to pull up some towel, babe." His eyes twinkled mischief at me.

"Well you didn't like it when I stepped back. And anyway I don't like to muck around."

"You don't?" he shook his head. "You disappoint me babe."

"Well there are different kinds of mucking about." I wriggled a bit closer to him.

"You don't say?" he winked at me.

"What do you think you're doing? Get off my towel and away from my husband you chubby thing." I looked at the pale wispy hair of the pretty little blonde who had been sitting with the guy before. My eyes wandered over her little body, pausing at the ice cream in her hands - presumably for her kids. She was wiry; there was no fat on her. I wondered just how strong she was

Then I stared her right in the face and kept staring -thinking nothing ventured nothing gained and that she couldn't fight with the icecreams in her hand. "The place is taken. I'm here."

"You fat whore. How dare you try to steal my husband. Just look at you, you bitch! Can't get a man yourself so you try to take someone else's." She scoffed. "Slut!"

No one was going to say this about me. Not when I had this cool guy to impress. Not when there was a crowd of people around. I so wanted to make this pretty woman squirm in front of her husband. I just knew I could. I leapt to my feet - my face only inches from hers -- my mouth turned in a fierce scowl. She tried to stare me down but I could see the fear in her eyes. All it took was one feint from me and she took to her heels running away up toward the car park. She even dropped the two ices in her hands as she rushed up the sandy path between the trees.

She may have been slimmer then me but she couldn't run fast. I caught up to her just short of the car park. She had run out of room and turned to face me like a mouse faces a lynx. I giggled at the thought of taking this little wimp apart. "Scared are you? You should be. But you shouldn't be rude to your betters!" I slapped her face a few times for good measure. Then the bitch had the nerve to try to punch me. If she had been heavier she would have done an injury but because she was so small and light her blow to my gut hurt a little but not much more.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her close. Hissing in her face - "Suffer slut!" - and thrust my knee into her tummy doubling her up. I pulled her upright again and shook her around a bit while she coughed.

The front of her bottoms suddenly went dark and wet. Looking down I burst out laughing in her face. "So scared you pissed girl?" She whimpered a bit as I shook her then let her go. "Don't mess with me again little girl." I strolled off back through the trees, smiling, leaving her in the dirt behind me. It felt so good to have won, to have humiliated her. I sniggered to myself. And somehow I knew she could have fought much better, something was holding her back- yeah she was scared shitless.

As I walked back to the beach I could see the man standing there waiting for me. He smiled broadly making no attempt to hide how he lusted after my body with his eyes. "That's one of the hottest things I've seen in quite a while. But she is my wife... I guess I'd better go help her."

"Fucking hell" I muttered, hopping mad. I had just beaten this girl; she was so scared she had pissed in her bottoms. And this guy who had started the whole flirt and encouraged me so much is suddenly so mealy mouthed he is going to help his wife. I wanted to run over and pound the woman into the sand. But hey what would the crowd think of that? Fuck, more importantly what would the guy think and what would he do? I couldn't work out why I cared what he thought but I did. Somehow this made me more determined then ever. Some day I was going to meet up with this couple and when I did I was going to pulp her and then and fuck him in front of her.

But right then on the beach all I could do was fume. I really hadn't thought what I was going to do when I was flirting. IT had just been fun. Looking back I guess I should have thought it through. He was looking for a bit of fun. There was no way he would take the flirt very far not with his kids there. But that is hindsight. Then on the beach my fingers itched to humiliate the bitch. I so wanted to tear her apart. And I convinced myself that I was all hot and horny.

The guy looked at me. "You do understand don't you?"

"Yeah I guess so." I snapped, trying not to show just how furious I was. I could see from his expression I had failed and that he knew I was livid. He sighed, his gaze dropped, he looked at his feet.

I turned on my heel and stalked back to my friends. Cassie, Julia Joan and I sat talking for a few minutes about what had happened when I got back to them. They all saw how cranky I was.

Then I noticed the other woman come back with her husband to his towel. She stood in front of him, her flushed face bent down towards his. We turned our heads towards them, listening in on their exchange.

"Are you ok hun?" he asked.

"I want to go home... now", she hissed adding 'please" very much as an afterthought as she tried to hold her arms around herself and cover the wet stain on her bottoms.

"What a wimp" smirked Cassie, "All you did was knee her and she wants to go home. What would she be like if you had worked her over properly?"

We giggled. I caught the woman's eyes dart up to us and just as quickly away. She pulled her top up and turned to her husband "You should have helped me" her red face just inches from his

"Why? It was between you and the chubby babe." he replied, trying not to smile. "You should have fought her."

"And let the kids see their mother fight on the beach like any common slut? What sort of example would that be?" She glanced at the kids down the beach and turned back to her husband.

"But I've seen you fight before. Hell I've seen you squash big bitches like that one. But you just went to water." He smirked at his double meaning.

I looked at him angrily. Had he been trying to set me up? Had the whole episode been some sort of game to him?

His wife shoved her face right in front of his. She stood with her hands on her hips. She was furious. "John I have never fought in front of the children. You know that. " She turned her face to me and spoke very clearly and loudly. "John I am not a common slut." She turned back to her husband and said, "I and the children are going. I am going to buy the kids some new ice creams so we can leave. You can make up your mind about whether you want to come with us or" she turned to face me again " waste time with common sluts."

"Damn it", I thought, "she is using her kids as an excuse and she is taunting me. She knows she has him under her control. She knows that if I challenge her she just needs to get her children around her. I can't fight a woman with small children. Every one would think I was some low life trailer trash." I shook my head, as my flushed face burned with anger. But I knew the real reason this cunning bitch wouldn't fight- she was just petrified of me.

She packed up her towel and quickly walked down to her children. She spoke to them. Then she and they walked off quietly, slowly toward the car park. She turned and glared at me. I glared back then turned even redder as she shook her fist at me.

Cassie nudged me "Why don't you go after her? She is challenging you!"

"And what would peeps say if I took to her with those kids around? I would be shit!"

"Oh! Jenn you're not scared of her are you? Or are you scared of what people will say about you?" Cassie said archly.

Joan giggled.

I turned to Cassie "shut your mouth girl!"

Joan giggled again.

The woman looked back at me again as she got to the car park. She smirked. She knew she had made me furious. She knew she had got some revenge on me. The bitch! Her husband followed her up the slope. He threw a wink at me as he walked away. That just made me even angrier. I knew he fancied me. I knew he liked seeing his wife fight. - He had said so to her. I knew he wanted to see more. He had said that too! But he was too much of a wimp to insist on talking to me. He was too much under his wife's thumb to flirt with me after I scared her off. He was, too much of a subbie castrated male to get her to do what I know he wanted her to, which was fight me. Typical sensitive new age guy!

"Jenn get over it. It's been half an hour since that family left and all you have done is fume. I know you too well. You're not reading, you're not talking, you're not enjoying yourself. All you are doing is sitting there stewing."

"So what if I am"? Joan what's it to you."

"Jenn, I'm your friend. I have been since school. Can't you take some advice for once in your life."

"Yeah, whatever." I turned on my side. I knew Joan was right but that bitch had got deep under my skin. It was eating away at me inside.

"Jenn listen to me. Don't let it wreck your day. It's not worth it. The guy set it all up. He wanted you to flirt with him because he thought he knew what his wife would do. He wanted to see you two fight. Anyway you beat the little blonde. You know that."

"Yeah" I grunted. Joan was right. He did start flirting with me-- that's why he smiled, that's why he asked all those questions, that's why he was so affirming. And I had been brainless enough to think he liked me. But I was wrong. Joan was right. He had wanted to see us fight. And I fell into his trap.

It made it even worse that Joan was right. She could see the guy had set me up. So could anyone else. And Joan knew how upset I was when I got used like that. She had known me for too long not to know when I felt like shit which was so much of the time. Even if I could hide it from most people Joan generally knew. And she was right I had beaten the bitch.

But there was something niggling, something telling me that just maybe what the little blonde had said was true -- that the only reason she didn't fight was because her kids were there. I lay there stewing sourly thinking that perhaps I needed to revise my opinion. . Maybe she wasn't scared of me after all. She was lean. She looked strong. She looked agile Her husband had expected her to fight. And then I had begun to think maybe if she did fight she could put up a harder fight. . She looked as if she could dance around me hurling punches.

peccavi
peccavi
10 Followers