Beach Blanket Bingo!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cal and I began to hang out a lot when we weren't working. It became noticeable to just about everyone. Joey was the only one who came out and asked and I told him we were just friends. He seemed cool about it but I think he was a bit disappointed too.


Mom and Dad came back for a weekend after sending the brat off to a summer camp. Dad was only staying for a few days but Mom was planning on staying most of the week.

That was fine with me. It might put a crimp in my party life but I did miss them. And I definitely missed Mom's cooking. And my friends came over a lot after hearing how good she was in the kitchen.

One night, shortly after everyone left, she asked me about Cal. "He seems pretty nice. Are you two...?"

"Mom! No! Jeez, what do you think I am?"

"Honey, it's okay. I love you. So does your father. Gay or straight or bi - it doesn't matter to us. And I saw how he was glancing at you. Even if you can't see it, I think he has a crush on you."

"Mom!"

"What? He's nice, friendly, intelligent, and quite good-looking. If you ever did want to try, I think he'd be your best bet."

"Jeez, Mom. Drop it okay?"

"All I'm saying is that we all have some wild oats we'd like to sow. Some take that chance and go for it and others spend the rest of their lives regretting not taking the chance."

"What? You saying you wanna...fool around on Dad?"

"No, honey. I love your father. I'll never sleep with another man. And he knows it. Anyway, we were talking about you."

The conversation shifted shortly after that to more comfortable ground but I never forgot the love and support Mom was offering. It meant, and still means, a hell of a lot.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

All this time, I was having dreams and some involuntary fantasies involving men - specifically Cal.

The turning point came one morning when I found myself consciously jacking off while thinking of Cal. His near naked body on the beach, his wonderful kissing, and how warm he made me feel all the time.

The kiss memories did it and I exploded all over my chest and stomach. It was the biggest self-climax of my life.

And, as I lay there covered in my own jizz, I made a monumental decision. One I hoped I wouldn't regret.

I quickly cleaned up and headed to the beach before going to the Shirt Shack. I was worried that Cal wouldn't be there and I was worried that he would be.

There atop the lifeguard platform was the man who had become my fascination and fantasy that summer. I walked up and got his attention.

He smiled as he looked down at me, "Hey, Billy. How ya doin'?"

I looked at the miniature images of me in his shades as I stood there before finally saying, "I think I'm ready."

Cal pulled the glasses off and looked directly at me. "You sure?"

I hesitated then nodded, "Yeah. I...I've been thinking about it a lot and..." I know I turned red as I talked. I looked around quickly then said, "I want to...be with you."

Cal beamed at me and said, "How 'bout I meet you at the shop? You get off at 7?" I nodded eagerly to both questions. "Okay, then we can see what's what..."

He climbed down, took my arm and drug me behind the cinderblock restrooms. Away from prying eyes, he caressed my cheek and kissed me. When I felt his tongue slide against mine, I never wanted the kiss to stop.

As we broke, he glanced at my shorts and chuckled. I had a small tent growing there!

"See ya soon, stud," he called.

That afternoon seemed to drag on and on.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was getting close to 7 which was closing time for Sundays and no Cal. I wasn't worried but I was anxious. Part of me was still hoping for no Cal and, thus, nothing else.

Finally, just as I was ringing out the register, he came in with a big smile on his face. He looked hot too. His blonde hair was mussed from the breeze outside and framed his handsome face nicely. A tight t-shirt showed off his torso to admiring eyes and the tight shorts did little to disguise the treasure between his muscled legs.

"Ready?"

"Just about. Lemme get this locked up in back."

Cal came around the counter and hugged me quickly, "I hope you're still ready."

"Y-yes. Uh, I am but..."

"Take it slow?"

"Yeah, can we?"

Cal smiled his assent.

We went to grab a bite to eat at one of the dockside seafood places then he led me down the boardwalk. By this time, it was dusk and the lights were coming up. The moon would be rising soon too.

Cal stopped at one point, told me to wait and dashed towards one of the lifeguard towers. He rooted around the lockbox at the base of the tower and returned with a small tote bag.

"C'mon."

Reaching the end of the boardwalk, I naturally assumed we'd head for the beach house. Cal had other plans and led me further along the beach to a somewhat secluded area. It was getting pretty dark by this time but I saw the glow on the horizon as the moon prepared for it's appearance.

Opening the tote, Cal took out a bottle and handed it to me along with two plastic glasses. "Hold these a minute, okay?" Then he unfurled a large blanket and spread it on the sand. Taking the bottle back, he set it and the glasses to the side and told me, "Kneel here."

I knelt on the side of the blanket as he indicated. He knelt on the other side and proceeded to open the bottle. It was a very nice port, not at all what was usually drunk by the kids along the beach. Cal poured me a glass and then himself.

"Billy, I want this to be fun and wonderful for you. If, at any time, you don't want to do something, just say so. Okay?"

"Uh, yeah, okay."

"Then how 'bout a toast?" Cal raised his glass and said, "To your first time with a man. I hope it is one of the most wonderful experiences of your life."

We clicked glasses (kinda hard to clink them when they're plastic) and drank. It was sweet but not like the cheap fruity wines I've had. It was full and quite tasty. I knew I could grow to love it.

Cal set his glass aside as did I. As the moon was rising above the water, he peeled off his shirt and his well-defined body shone in the reflected light. I gazed at him as he leaned forward and pulled my shirt off, tossing it aside. He ran his hands lightly down my chest and stomach to my shorts before leaning back.

He walked on his knees to me and took my face in his hands. The kiss was soft and wet and full of promise for the night to come. I was moaning into his mouth as our lips and tongues fused in passion.

Breaking the kiss, Cal instructed me, "Lay down."

Obeying without hesitation, I lay on my back on the blanket. Cal leaned over and pulled my old deck shoes off then moved up and kissed me again. My hands moved through his hair as we kissed and then as he began to kiss down my neck and across my chest.

When he got to my nipples, he licked and nipped at them hungrily. I had never had anyone touch my nipples and I was loving it. My body shivered as his mouth worked on me. When he finished with one, he moved over to the other. The slight breeze teased the first, wet nipple making it even more erect.

Cal's hand slid down, caressing my stomach and then slipping over the tightness of my shorts. He lightly grasped my hardness and squeezed as he continued to love my nipples. I almost shot off then.

Opening my shorts, Cal slipped his hand inside and under my jockeys. I felt his fingers brush my cock and shivered again. He spread the precum around as he kissed his way down my torso, pausing to French kiss my belly button.

Reaching my shorts, Cal jerked them off me! I lay there in the moonlight, naked as the day I was born. Cal looked me over from head to foot with a pleased smile on his face.

"You have a great body, Billy. And your cock looks so tasty..."

He leaned over and kissed me again, his tongue thrusting into my mouth passionately. Then he quickly moved down and took me in his mouth.

Oh God! It was heaven! Another man was sucking my dick and he was so good! Better than any girl I had ever been with. His lips and tongue danced over my rock-hard shaft as he cupped my balls in his hand.

Cal worshipped my cock, licking it like an ice cream cone then sucking on it like, well, a sucker. His tongue traced my veins then swabbed thoroughly around the mushroom head. When I felt his tongue slip into my tiny hole, I began to spasm.

My screams of pleasure echoed out over the water and rebounded from the trees behind us. I didn't care who heard us or what they thought of us. I was in ecstasy.

Taking me in his mouth, Cal rode my convulsions as I exploded in his mouth. He didn't lose a drop of my cum either.

Cal was looking at me as I opened my eyes. He had a small smile on his face. I grabbed his head and pulled him to me. When I pushed my tongue into his mouth, I was delighted to taste myself. I had never liked the taste of my own cum before but in Cal's mouth it was salty nectar.

"I guess I don't need to ask if you liked it," he said with a smirk.

I shook my head, "No I didn't like it. I loved it! My God, it was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced! Is it always like that? Always that intense?"

A bit sadly, Cal shook his head, "No. Not always. But, with the right lover, it can be great."

I didn't know what to say. The idea of lovers scared me a bit at that moment. I think I was still figuring this was a one-time only thing between us, or between me and any guy. Little did I suspect what a Pandora's Box of pleasure Cal had opened in me.


He lay on top of me and we kissed some more. I was really getting to love the feel of his mouth. And I already loved how his tongue felt and tasted.

We shared some more wine. Both from glasses and from each other's mouth. It was funny but erotic at the same time. Finally, I decided I had a debt to fulfill.

By this time, we had rolled around and I was above Cal. I looked at Cal, his handsome face lit by the near-full moon. He was one of the most attractive people I had ever seen. And as I looked into his eyes, I was suddenly not as afraid of the idea of gay love as I had been. I kissed him deeply, thrilling to his tongue and the wetness of his mouth.

"I think it's my turn," I said simply after breaking the kiss.

Still I was more than a bit nervous. It was a big step. Hell, it was a huge step! But I was ready. And very eager.

I grasped his hardness and marveled at how it felt: throbbing warmth and a hardness inside the soft skin. I smiled at him and kissed him softly. Then I moved down and stared at his cock.

It was the first I ever saw up close. And definitely the first I'd seen hard (except for my own of course). And it was beautiful. It stood tall and proud above his nest of pubic curls. There was a slight curve to it and the head was larger than the shaft, at least another half inch in circumference at the ridge. His head glistened in the moonlight.

I stuck my tongue out and touched the spongy head, tasting his salty precum. It was a surprise but a very pleasant one. I lightly laved the whole head, licking up as much of his essence as I could. Then I kissed and sucked on his length, running my tongue around the ridge then under it to the harder shaft.

My tongue trailed down to his hair then back up to the head. Now was the moment of truth...

I swooped down and took as much of Cal in my mouth as I could. I wasn't very good but he groaned loudly and held my head to his crotch. He managed to ask me to be careful with my teeth. Remembering how he felt, I made a conscious effort to try and emulate him.

The sensation of a man's cock in my mouth... The soft skin, the hardness, the spongy head, the heat. It was incredible. I realized I loved the feel of a hard cock in my mouth.

And the taste of his precum was getting better and better. If his semen tasted this good, I would be very pleased. (I had tasted myself, naturally, and found it okay but salty. His was musky and wonderful.)

Once I learned the basics of pleasuring Cal without hurting him, I began a rhythm of sucking and licking. I also held his balls softly in my hands and played with them. The loose skin began to contract and I felt a change in his pulse through the shaft in my mouth. I knew from personal experience that he was about to come.

Cal managed to pull my face and said, "I'm going to come. You don't have to take it in your mouth..."

Before he could say more, I was back sucking him. I wanted him to come in my mouth. I wanted to taste and swallow his seed. And in seconds, I was given that gift.

Cal's back arced and he erupted with a loud groan and white-hot cum filled my mouth as pulsating jets fired out of his cock. It was delicious! Salty, sweet, tangy, warm. It was nectar of the gods and I was going to take all of it.

Swallowing rapidly, I managed to keep up with him as Cal blasted off shot after shot of cum. Finally, with a big sigh, he lay back spent.

I licked up the droplets that had leaked out of my mouth and heard him whimper as I touched his tender dick. I murmured an apology as I lay alongside of him. Tracing patterns on his chest, I waited until he opened his eyes then smiled at him.

He reached up and laced his fingers through my hair, pulling me to him for a soft, wet kiss. We lay like that for some time as we shared our growing love and lust wordlessly.

Finally, I pulled back and said, "It's getting a bit chilly out here. Let's go to my place."

Cal jumped to his feet, grabbed his clothes and the blanket. I grabbed mine and the half-empty wine bottle. We dashed up the beach and across the road to the house naked as jaybirds.

I fumbled for the keys on the porch. I was starting to get nervous in case someone came by to see us standing there nude.

The door opened and Cal pushed me inside. Kicking the door closed while he dropped his clothes, he pinned me to the wall and hungrily kissed me. Of course, I returned the passion as I kissed him back.

We stumbled into the master bedroom then on into the attached bathroom. Somehow the shower came on and the water was adjusted so it wasn't too hot or too cold. And somehow we managed to get in together. All without breaking the kiss.

We spent some time washing and caressing each other, sharing little kisses along the way. The washing became pretty thorough but extremely exciting.

Cal knelt at my feet, kissed my slowly recharging penus, and turned me around. He began to lather up my ass and washed deep into my crack. I jumped when I felt a finger enter me. Nothing had been in me since I was three and had an enema (which I do not have fond memories of, by the way).

This was much more interesting than a plastic hose. When a second then a third soapy finger entered me, I was feeling the pressure but also the pleasure.

Cal helped me rinse off then directed me to wash him the same way. I stared at his little puckered hole. It was the first I'd really looked at. With girls, I had little interest in their assholes but rather the other hole. Now I was fascinated. I could swear it even winked at me!

His ass was so tight around my fingers, I thought one good clench could injure me. And he did clench as he moaned to the probing of my digits.

After rinsing and drying off (both activities were lots of fun), we returned to the bedroom and fell onto the king-sized bed to make out. Our naked bodies rubbed against each other and I felt his hardness alongside my own. We were practically one writhing creation of lust being fused from our mouths down to our crotches and on to our entwined legs.

Cal pulled back and looked at me seriously. "I want you so much but..."

"I'm yours," I said, kissing him as if to prove it.

"What I want to do could hurt. And I don't want to hurt you."

"You want to fuck me, don't you? Take my gay cherry?" Cal nodded. "Well, I want to give it to you. I know you won't hurt me."

Cal kissed me deeply once more than rolled me on my stomach. He kissed my asscheeks, wet, licking kisses. Then he parted my cheeks and began to tongue my anus. It was incredible!

Soon I was writhing on the bed as his tongue entered my ass. What a sensation! It was only the second time my ass had been invaded for sexual purposes but it was so different than Cal's fingering. It was softer, wetter, and more taboo. That made it hotter.

After reaming me with his tongue for several long, exquisite minutes, he slipped his finger into me. After finger-fucking me slowly, he added a second then third finger. I felt the tightness as my sphincter adjusted to the intruder but the pain was negligible.

"I'm ready," I said. "I want you in me. I want your cock in my virgin ass!"

Cal growled hungrily and moved on top of me. He had grabbed some baby oil from the bathroom earlier and I felt him lube me up. There was a pause and I knew he was oiling himself. I wished I'd thought to offer to help him. But there was always next time.

He pushed the bulbous head of his cock against the tightness of my ass. Even loose, I wasn't quite ready for his girth. When he entered, the pain was intense! I was being torn open.

And that's where this story started...

Cal stopped pushing when I felt like three yards of red-hot steel was inside me. In truth, it was only a couple of inches.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked, his voice full of concern. I shook my head. I wanted this and I wanted him. I just needed to adjust to the size of my new gay lover.

He waited while I adjusted to him. He's such a patient and giving lover.

The searing pain finally died and I began to feel the fullness of his cock in me. I knew I could get to like this feeling. I looked back at him and nodded, "I...I think I'm ready for more."

He slowly eased more of his cock into my virgin ass and the pain returned but not nearly as intense. And it faded more quickly.

The feeling of him in my ass was almost indescribable. He felt ten times larger than life, but it created a feeling of fullness that I never knew I missed. When he was all the way in, I could feel his pubic hair tickling my skin and his cockhead brush my prostate. Ooo man that was so nice!

Once he was buried in my, Cal began a slow, rhythmic thrusting. I began to move in time with him as well. When he pulled back, I moved forward until just the head of his cock was in me. When he pushed forward, I pushed back until he was buried in me.

As Cal slowly fucked me, I glanced to the side and saw our reflection in the big mirror over the dresser. It was incredible! Here was this beach god slowly fucking my ass. I tried to memorize the sight, engraving it in my mind forever.

Cal began to increase the pace of his thrusts and I tried to keep up. He reached around me and held my rock-hard dick in his hand, pumping me in time to his fucking.

"Oh god! You have such a tight ass, Billy! I could fuck you forever! I love this! So tight. So warm. So beautiful."

His words, matched by his actions, had me ready to come again. Cal seemed to sense this and picked up speed. He was hitting my little gland and sending skyrockets through me. I could feel my ass clenching around his hardness and I wanted this so-full feeling to go on and on.

"Here it comes! I'm cummmmiiiiiinnnnngggg!!!!" Cal shouted.

To this day, I swear I felt his hot cum blasting into my ass, coating my insides with his seed. Spurt after spurt hit my prostate and finally I let go, firing into the sheets beneath us.

I collapsed and Cal came with me, laying on me, a wonderful living blanket. He kissed my neck and ear as we both basked in the post-orgasmic glow.

He rolled to his side, his softening dick pulling out of my stretched ass. I felt a sense of loss as he left me but I knew, when I later looked in his eyes, that I would get to feel him in me again and again.