Beach Blanket Bingo!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved slightly to the side and lay against his chest. I moved my hand idly across his torso and waited for him to open his eyes. He finally did and looked at me. Seeing my huge grin, he smiled back.

Nothing was said for several, then I asked, "So, who gets to sleep in the wet spot?"

Cal grabbed me and kissed me deeply. "I don't care. I want you to fuck me now."

"Okay, but you have to give me some time to recover. That was incredible but I'm wiped out now."

"Does this help?" Cal asked, pulling me to him for a long, wet, loving kiss.

It did help revive my flagging dick and soon I was nestled deep inside Cal's lovely ass. And his ass was so fine, so wonderfully warm and tight.

But what could you expect from two horny men. After all the night was young and so were we.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning, the phone rang. I looked around to see Cal laying next to me, smiling. The sheet and blanket were on the floor and we were laying in the sunshine, our bodies glowing in the morning light.

I kissed him lightly then hopped up and grabbed the phone which was in the living room. It was Mom.

"Hey Sleepyhead! Did I wake you?"

I told her that she had but it was okay. By this time, Cal had come up behind me and was playing with my ass. One hand slid around to grasp me as I tried to talk. When he began to kiss my neck, I had to hiss at him to cut it out.

That was a mistake. He came around and looked at me with a wicked smile. When he heard Mom's voice through the receiver he kissed me quickly then knelt in front of me.

God help me but I was getting hard! And I was talking to my mother!

"Yes, Mom, I'm eating well," I said with a giggle and then a yelp when Cal lightly nipped my cockhead.

"You alright dear? Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"No. Not at...at all. I...I...ooo...I'm fine..."

Cal was giving me a tremendous blow job and I was having a hell of a hard time trying to talk.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that I was planning to come up again this weekend. Just me this time."

"O-o-okaaa-aay..."

I could hear her smiling over the phone as she said something about needing to deal with some of her own needs and something about Dad understanding. To be honest, at the time, I was kind of distracted by the magic Cal was performing on my dick.

"Wh-when will yoooo g-get here?"

"Oh, sometime Friday afternoon. But don't worry. You and Cal can have the house to yourselves. I've made plans..."

I didn't try to figure out what she was saying and barely managed to mutter, "O-o-kaa-ay. Th-that's f-f-finnnnne."

"Love you sweetie," Mom said with a laugh. Then she added, "Tell Cal hi for me."

After dropping the phone, I grabbed Cal and pulled him up. But instead of anger, I was overwhelmed with lust. Kissing him thoroughly, I took his hard cock in hand and led him back to the bedroom.

Fortunately, we were both off work that day...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Karl came into the Shack with a big smile on his face. He looked at Cal who was waiting for me to get off work then blurted out, "Dude! You won't believe what your mom is doing!" Then he laughed in a Beavis and Butthead way, "Maybe I should say you won't believe who your mom is doing!"

"What?!?"

"Man, I just saw her kissing Jen. And it wasn't any friendly how-are-you kiss. They were swapping spit and everything! It was so hot!"

Cal said, "Karl!"

"Oh, sorry dude. Forgot she was your mom for a second. But...man..."

I followed Karl out onto the boardwalk and Cal followed me. On the beach, away from the direct glare of the lights, I saw Mom and Jen kissing like there was no tomorrow! Then I noticed Jen's hand was in Mom's pants!

What the hell...?

And what had she been saying about wild oats?

"Looks like you're not the only one in your family who wants to explore a bit..." Cal said with a smirk.

Man I wanted to hit him but I wanted to kiss him even worse.

Guess which urge won?

The End.