Beach Bubble Butts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,924 Followers

I tried to find some flaw in her. I realized that she was probably an easy lay. Sure, she was smoking hot, but it probably wouldn't be rocket science to bed her. A hot guy would probably be all that was required for her to spread her legs. Easy girls served their purpose, but they weren't as fun as other girls. I always preferred it when the girls I was with were confident. I always enjoyed confident, hot-bodied sluts, not airheaded, easy sluts. I always preferred it when the girls were the hunters, not the prey. It was never as much fun when you had to settle for the girls who were waiting to be picked up. It was always much more fun when the girls knew how to play the game. It was much more fun when the girls were slutty, but not pushovers. Girls who went after the man they wanted. Girls that wouldn't settle for a shitty pick up line. It was always much more fun when you had to work for the girl. I always liked when you immediately realized that a girl was a wildcat in the sack, but you had to work to be the man who would be honored to be taken home by her and see her talents in person. Seduction was the ultimate sport, and like any sport, the game was far more fun with a worthy competitor.

It would take a lot of time and experience for a girl to get that good. I had banged a lot of high school girls back in the day, and not one of them was a worthy challenge. In my experience, it wasn't until a girl reached the later years of college when they started to become worthy adversaries. Those girls were always the most fun. And as hot as the girl in the pink bikini was, she was probably nowhere close to being a true master of seduction.

I might have drifted off for a bit, and when I started to stir, I glanced around. Sherry was still reading her book.

"Be careful. You don't want to fall asleep." Sherry said, not looking up from her book. I grunted in agreement and began to look around. I looked towards the ocean... but I didn't see any water. My vision was consumed by that bitch in the pink bikini. She was right there, probably about fifteen feet away. And she was looking right at me!

Our eyes met. Hers looking playful, mine scared. Once she knew she had my attention, her eyes drifted lazily over to Sherry. Her eyes traveled over my wife before looking back at me. And she smirked. That bitch fucking smirked. That smug, arrogant look on her face said everything. I could read her mind. I knew how bitches like her thought. She was looking at my wife and thinking nasty things about her. That bitch was thinking my wife was fat. She didn't realize that not all girls could be as svelte and fit as her. Sherry's weight was about average. Sure, Sherry had a few extra pounds, but she was healthy. But girls like this bitch saw any woman with a few extra pounds as a total fatty. This bitch was probably mocking my wife in her head for having pale skin. She probably thought it was pasty and disgusting. She probably thought my wife's hair was ugly and unstylish. She probably thought my wife's bikini was pathetic and ugly. Okay, it wasn't skimpy and sexy like hers, but so what? This bitch probably was mocking my wife's breasts in her mind. Fine, they weren't as massive, perky and succulent as hers, but few women could claim to have breasts as perfect as hers. And I'm sure if she could see my wife's butt she would be mocking it too. She would probably be calling my wife a fat ass. Why couldn't that bitch realize that not all women could have perfect bubble butts?

I'm sure this evil little slut was wondering how a good looking guy like me ended up with a woman like Sherry. Of course a bitch like this would think that it was only looks that matter. She probably thought that women like Sherry didn't deserve to be with hot guys. She thought guys like me should only end up with girls like her. Hot girls. Hot bodied girls. This bitch thought that love was only skin deep. That bitch needed to learn a lesson. She needed to learn how the world really was. I'm sure I could show her a thing or two.

I looked back into this arrogant little whore's eyes. Her eyes twinkled at me and then she looked me up and down. She looked back into my eyes and licked her lips. This bitch was hitting on me. What an arrogant little slut. She was so confident, so arrogant, that she thought she could brazenly hit on a married man. I smirked arrogantly back at her, letting this little bitch know that it would take more than that to take me down. She smiled cutely, twirled her hair and walked away. As she did, she sashayed, her butt bouncing side to side. She reached back and pulled her booty shorts up, making it tighter against her ass, revealing a little more of her succulent ass cheeks. I looked down at that butt of hers. Admittedly, her ass was out of this world. But it didn't matter. Sure, she had a perfect, heart shaped ass. I would happily look, but I knew better than to get close to her. I would never get close enough to touch. I didn't want to. She looked back at me, making sure I was still watching her. I nodded at her, letting her know I appreciated what she had to offer... but that I wasn't interested. She smiled brightly at me before blending into the crowd. I shook my head. If she thought she affected me, she thought a bit too highly of herself.

"What?" Sherry said, wondering why I was shaking my head.

"Nothing." I said, leaning over and kissing her.

"Well." she started, shutting her book. "I'm gonna sit back and relax. Don't let me fall asleep. I don't want to burn."

"No problem, dear." I told her with a smile. She lied back, removed her sunglasses and shut her eyes. I sat and looked around, just taking in the beautiful beach. I decided to take a walk and maybe get something to drink.

I walked leisurely, not in any big rush. I looked around as I walked, trying to take it all in. It wasn't like I was looking for that hot-bodied little slut. I was just walking. I saw some vendors and started to make my way that direction.

I saw a place that sold lemonade. That sounded perfect. As I got ready to get in line, I looked over at the next vendor. This vendor sold beer. Ever since I cleaned myself up, I had stopped drinking. I wasn't an alcoholic or anything like that. It was just that bad things happened when I drank. Whenever I drank, I always ended up in bed with some slut I didn't know, without fail. I didn't need to be doing anything that would possibly make me slip into my old ways, so I gave up drinking. It wasn't a big deal to me.

But it wasn't the beer that caught my attention. It was that little slut in the pink bikini that was in the line that caught me off guard. There was no way she was 21. Sure she had the tits of woman, but she was still a teenage girl. I knew I should ignore her but she was playing a game with me. I knew if I got in line with her and didn't acknowledge her, it would show her how little affect she had on me. I was tempted to get in line behind her just to prove that point. I might have to get a beer to do so, but it wasn't like one beer would put me back into my old ways. I could handle a beer no sweat. I had to admit a nice, cold beer sounded great in this blazing sun. It was this thought that drove me to switch lines. It wasn't that girl's magnetic ass. I wanted a nice cold beer, and if I taught that young bitch a lesson, then that's all the better.

She was at the end of the line so I stepped behind her. Her friend was next to her. The friend glanced at me, and then leaned in close to whisper to the black-haired girl. She thought she was whispering quietly, but I could hear her.

"He's right behind you." the Latina girl whispered.

"I know." The black-haired girl said out loud, not caring if I heard. I doubt she did know I was behind her. She had never looked back at me.

It was a decently long line, so there was a bit of a wait. This allowed me to take the occasional glance at the black-haired girl's nice round ass. Again, I had to admit her ass was spectacular. It looked nice and round and perfectly ripe. She was bouncing her knee, and this motion caused her ass-cheeks to jiggle. I had to pull my eyes away. I had to be careful not to be hypnotized.

Before I knew it, we were at the front of the line. I watched black-haired girl step up to the vendor. The salesperson was an older, bearded man.

"What can I get you?" the vendor said. As he looked at this pretty girls face, he was clearly taken aback. It had probably been a long time since he had seen a girl this gorgeous.

"A beer for me and my friend here." the black-haired girl said.

"Can I see some ID?" the vendor asked. She reached into her bag, pulled out her ID and grabbed her friend's ID from her hand and handed both over. The vendor looked at the IDs and then back at them, angrily.

"Are you kidding? You girls both just turned 18! You know I can't serve you." the man said. That's when the black-haired girl did something that surprised the hell out of me. She put her hands on the table between her and the merchant. Then she started to bend over. As she did, she stepped backwards. She leaned over the table in front of her, no doubt providing the vendor an incredible view of her hanging breasts and cavernous cleavage. In doing so, she pushed her ass against my crotch. I was too caught off guard to step away. It seemed as if instantaneously, my dick was pressed against her ass-crack! I didn't even realize my dick was rock hard. All I knew was that it was perfectly placed in between this young bitch's ripe ass cheeks. I looked around to see if anyone was watching, but no one was paying attention. I looked forward to see what would happen next.

"Are you sure about that?" she whispered huskily to the vendor. She was staring hard at the man, daring him to glance at her cleavage. She didn't have to wait very long. The vendor's eyes bugged out as he looked at the massive pair of breasts in front of him. He then looked into her eyes before turning, grabbing two plastic cups, and beginning to fill them with ice cold beer.

As he did that, this girl's butt began swaying and grinding against my dick. I was still frozen to the spot. I had to admit that ass of hers felt amazing against my cock. Her ass-cheeks were gently massaging my dick as she swayed. The only person watching me was her Latina friend, and I was too distracted to care. I was lost in the sensation.

Suddenly, the feeling was gone. She stood up straight with two beers in hand. That bitch turned and walked past me without even a glance back. She just handed a beer to her friend as she walked away. I looked at the vendor and he looked as shaken as I was. I quickly purchased a beer and decided to just head back to Sherry.

I was still stunned. That girl was brazen as hell. To just rub her firm ass against me in view of everyone. That took some guts. And I had to admit that her ass did feel really good against me. Against my dick. I was about to shake this girl out of my head again when I looked forward. Of course... she was walking ahead of me in the same direction. And of course she was still shaking that ass of hers as she walked. She was about ten feet in front of me. I tried to keep my eyes off of her. I was looking at the ocean, other people, anything but the little whore in front of me. This would have worked great until I glanced forward and realized the little bitch had stopped... and had turned to face me. I almost ran into her until I realized she was there. I stopped quickly, only about a foot away from her. I looked into her eyes as she looked at mine.

"Are you like a perv or something? You keep following me around." the black-haired girl said. I could see the game she was playing. I wasn't interested in playing with her.

"Just coincidence, sweetie." I told her, showing her she wasn't getting to me.

"Then why did you, like, rub your huge dick against me?" she said. I just looked down at her, the look on my face asking her if she was really gonna try and pin that on me.

"Keep dreaming." I told her smugly. She shook her head.

"You're not the first married guy to, like, be into me. But they're not usually such hunks like you." she said, rubbing her finger on my fit stomach.

"Keep flattering yourself." I said.

"I don't know why guys like you even bother getting married. We both know what you're good for..." she said. For the first time, she got to me a bit.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Her expression changed slightly.

"I've seen guys like you. You get older and feel the need to settle down. You settle for domestic pussy when you really want the good stuff." she said.

"And you got the good stuff?" I asked.

"You know the answer to that." she said. There was a silence as we looked right at each other. I realized this girl was a little more skilled at the game than I thought. I was wondering if she was thinking the same thing about me. Her friend broke the silence.

"C'mon, Bree. We should get going." the friend said.

"Don't interrupt me, Maya." the black haired girl, Bree, said. Her friend Maya stepped back, looking down at the sand, obeying her friend's will.

"I saw your wife. I'm surprised a guy like you would settle for a fatty." Bree said.

"Fuck you." I said quickly, still staring her down. She smiled.

"I bet you have never looked at her the way you looked at me. I saw you checking out these." she said, pushing out her chest, trying to get me to look down at her jutting breasts. I gave them a respectful glance before meeting her eyes again, trying to hide how impressive I found those huge titties.

"I saw you burning a hole in my ass with your eyes." she said, turning around. She looked over her shoulder as she pointed her butt at me, letting me get another good look.

"I felt how hard you were for me." she whispered.

"I'm so tired of high school boys. Why can't I find a real man?" Bree asked, biting her bottom lip. Damn, she was sexy. But I had to make her know I was immune to her charms.

"I've met girls like you. Little sluts who think that just because they have hot little bodies, they think they can get any man they want. They don't realize that it takes more than a hot body to get a man. Now, if you would excuse me, my wife is waiting." I told her. She blocked me when I tried to walk past her.

"But I do know these things. I have a lot of experience. I can do it all. I could teach you a few things. Now you could go back to your wife, but you need to know what you would be missing out on. I know what type of man you are. I bet you got around in your younger days. But you had to grow up and be an adult, so you stopped having fun." Bree said. I was impressed that she had read me so well.

"Yeah, you got married. But that didn't stop you from looking around. Glancing at all the sexy girls you were missing out on. Glancing at the girls you would have had if you were still the man you used to be. But here's the thing, men don't change. You still want it as bad as you used to. You're just better at hiding it. But you're hiding the truth. You're hiding the fact that you want to fuck every hot piece of ass that walks by you. You were never as happy as you were when you were balls deep in some slut, right? There is nothing you want more that a tight teenage pussy wrapped around your fat cock." Bree said. For the first time, I was shocked into silence.

"It's what you've been dreaming about, isn't it? Tight young pussy... eager to be stretched. So why don't you relive the old days right now. Relive those days when you would fuck every hot piece of teenage ass. Take out all your frustrations and wasted years of marriage on my hot fucking body. Your balls must be so full. Your wife was never able to drain your balls as good as those young sluts you used to fuck. It must be tough to know that your fat old wife is sexually inferior to most teenage girls. And you're about to realize that every girl you've ever been with is inferior to me. Because I do everything." Bree said. As she said her last sentence, her fingers walked up my chest.

I looked over and saw my wife a distance away. It looked like she had nodded off. I had better go wake her to keep her skin from burning, like she asked. But then I looked back at Bree. I looked at the smug look on her face, as if she had already won. I knew I couldn't fuck her, obviously. I had to scare her off, and to do that, I had to bring out the big guns.

"I've met tons of girls like you. You talk a big game, but when the time comes, you just lie back and take it." I told her, stepping close to her.

"You've never met a girl like me, baby." Bree replied. "How many 18 year old girls do you know with tits this big?" she said, guiding my eyes down to her giant breasts. I glanced at them again and then looked at her face, acting as if I wasn't impressed. She opened her mouth in mock insult.

"How many 18 year olds are willing to let you fuck them in any hole you want?" Bree said. I raised an eyebrow. It was a good play. But I've done all of that before. She had done nothing to change my stance. She knew she had to step it up.

"Do you know how hot it is to cheat on the person you're with?" she asked. "I've cheated on most of my boyfriends. To betray a person for someone who is so much better in every way. But those are only boyfriends. I can't how imagine how hot it would be to cheat on your wife with a girl who is sexier in every way. I can't imagine how hot it would be to cheat on your wife simply to satisfy your sick fetishes. You know, like your fondness for 18 year old girls. And your love of girls with big tits. And your fascination with girls with perfect asses."

This was a new move. Despite all the stuff I did in my past, I was never a cheater. To be fair, I was never a relationship guy. I was more of a one-night stand kinda guy. I was more of a friends with benefits kinda guy. I never really cheated. Was there some raw thrill from betraying someone you vowed to love? This girl seemed to know.

She did have a good read on me. The best sex of my life was with younger girls. Girls her age. It wasn't that they were necessarily great at sex. Most of the girls a few years older were probably better lovers. But the teenagers were so damn insatiable! I had never met a girl who combined the insatiability of a girl that young with the experience needed to be spectacular at sex. But once again, that was in the past. I hadn't fucked an 18 year old since I was a lot closer to that age. If a guy my age did that now people might see it as gross.

Bree knew she had me on the hook a little bit. She started to press the issue.

"How about this?" she started. She stepped close to me. I groaned as I felt her soft breasts press against me. She began to whisper. "I want you. I want you bad. I would never cheat on you, because you're man enough to take care of me. And I can prove it to you. If you take my hot ass down the beach and fuck the shit out of me, I wouldn't ask you to wear a condom. With you I wouldn't deal with any of that bullshit. You can stick your huge fucking cock deep inside me... bare... Uncovered. Unprotected. And if you're man enough to do it, I will let you cum deep inside me. If your man enough, plant your seed in me. Just imagine, some 18 year old slut's belly growing with your baby... And not just once. Again and again."

I was stunned by this. Stunned. This girl was offering me her womb. She was offering her womb to me to make babies. Holy Shit! This was something I had never encountered. Most of the girls I was with either insisted I wear a condom or that I made sure to pull out. The only pussy I ever came in was my wife's. I never had the opportunity to cum inside a nice, tight, teenage twat.

I had clearly underestimated this teenage girl. She knew how to play the game in a way I had never seen. She was wise beyond her years. She was the worthy challenger I had dreamed of facing. I asked myself why she was offering me this much. She had just met me. Then I realized the answer. She viewed me as her equal. She viewed me as a worthy competitor to her. A worthy challenger. She viewed me as her sexual equal. There was only one choice for people like us when we meet our equal. Could I resist the urge to go to battle with her? Playing the game with her would be a once in a lifetime opportunity. I was still hesitant.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,924 Followers