Beach Bum Photography Ch. 03

Story Info
Shy wife becomes husband's best model.
1.8k words
4.26
59.6k
6
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day after our mall visit I woke to a beautiful warm Sunday morning. All night long I had dreams about the events of the prior day at the mall and decided that I needed to have another photo shoot today.

I was craving the need to have my body exposed to the camera lens and I knew that today I would be totally nude by the end of the shoot.

I turned the shower on and as I waited for the water to get hot I watched myself in the mirror as I stripped out of my pajama top and long legged bottoms. I threw the top in the dirty cloths hamper but hesitated a moment with the bottoms, then I tossed them into the trash vowing never to wear PJ bottoms again.

I climbed into the shower and I really noticed the warm water caressing my body erotically. As I soaped myself with my slippery hands I started to feel and welcome that now familiar tingling in my body. This shower turned into the longest and most enjoyable shower I could ever recall.

I toweled dry as I looked in my closet for something to wear, and decided on my new denim mini skirt, pink tank top without a bra and a white g-string panty. I knew this panty was the skimpiest I had ever worn, even smaller that anything I might have worn in my wild college days.

I pulled on this tiny triangle piece of lace and a few strings and checked my image in the mirror. I said oh no to myself as I noticed my pubic hair poking out from all sides of the tiny panty. I pulled the panty off and went into the bathroom to do a major trim job.

I got out a scissors, razor and shave cream and sat on the tub and started to trim and cut the mass of hair that encased my love button. I kept trying to judge how much hair to remove when I remembered John my husband telling me how sexy centerfold models looked with no hair at all. I thought about it for only a split second when I lathered up and shaved off all my hair totally bald.

I gasped when I looked in the mirror because I could see every inch of my pubic area including my pussy lips clearly. The longer I looked at my pussy the more excited I got and the larger my lips became.

I quickly dressed and went to find John to tell him my plans for the photo shoot. I found John in the drive way working on his four wheel drive pickup. As I approached I heard a female voice say 'Mary, wow look at you'.

I looked around and saw Gail our twenty something neighbor and close friend sitting in the truck staring at me in my new outfit. I felt a slight twinge of embarrassment knowing what might be showing thru my new cloths.

Now here is Gail who has a gorgeous thin body with very large boobs and who is always trying to get me to wear more revealing clothing. Gail told me that we needed to talk about the new me, I told her it would have to wait till tomorrow as John and I were going on a picnic.

John said we are? As Gail walked back to her house I said yes and don't forget your camera as you might find something photograph. I packed a lunch with three bottles of wine as John got his camera equipment together.

John started his truck and I told him to drive to the desert wash area where we had secluded picnics in the past. A short time later we arrived at our special spot which consisted of a large sand dune and scattered cottonwood trees. We got out of the truck and I set down a blanket under a large tree and John opened a bottle of wine and we got comfortable and finished off the wine.

I suggested to John that if his camera was ready we could start the shoot I also said that I would start posing in my new outfit and if he was good the shoot could lead to full nudity.

I stood by the tree and struck many poses till John told me to lose the shirt. I slowly pulled my top up exposing my flat tummy and up further till my bare boobs fell free of the fabric, then up and off my head. I moved around and towards the truck loving the way the hot sun felt on my naked flesh.

John took many photos of my nude breasts and close up shots of my now hard nipples I knew it was time to move along so I unzipped my skirt and slid it down and past my curvy hips and butt till it fell to the ground. John went crazy seeing me in a g-string panty for the first time ever.

I sat on the blanket and said that this model needs a break for lunch and to allow the camera and you to cool off. While we were eating we heard engine sounds coming up the wash in our direction, at other picnics other vehicles has driven past so I cuddled up in the blanket till the trucks drove past.

This time there were three trucks and they stopped about forty yards from us. I started to get a little nervous as I was only wearing a g-string and sandals, my other cloths were on the other side of the truck where I threw them as I stripped them off.

John told me that two of the trucks had two boys in each and the third which now had steam billowing from under the hood had three young girls in it. The group of boys were laughing at the girls and yelled back at them that they would check back on them later as they drove away up the wash. I felt better now that the boys had driven away so I sat back up and finished my lunch.

John asked if I wanted to get dressed and go home because we now had people close by. I said no their only girls so why spoil our afternoon lets just enjoy ourselves.

Just then John said that the girls were walking our way and I should try and cover up, I pulled the blanket over my shoulders to cover my semi nudity just as two of the girls came around our truck. The two girls asked us if we had any extra water for their trucks radiator and John was getting up to get them some when the third girl came around from the other side of our truck with my mini skirt and top in her hand.

The girls said that they were sorry if they had intruded on our privacy and would leave us alone. Now these girls seemed very nice and were also very pretty and I told them that it was no problem as my husband was a photographer and we had come out here to take some artistic photos. I asked them if it would offend them if we continued our photo shoot that contained nudity.

The girls surprised me when they said it was ok with them and that they would love to watch a professional photographer and model at work . John said the decision was up to me when I said what to hell and I pulled the blanket from my shoulders revealing my near naked body to the young girls.

John started to snap photos of me in just my g-string in many poses for about half an hour when I decided to try the full nudity thing. I turned away from John and the girls and slipped my thumbs into the string sides of my panties and slowly bent over from the waist pulling my panties to the ground.

John's camera was clicking off photos as fast as he could push the shutter down. I started to move around the area slowly striking nude back poses till I just spun around for my first full frontal nude photos.

John just stopped and stared at the sight of my now hairless pussy. He snapped back to reality as the girls started to clap and whistle at the sight of my naked body. I continued to pose totally nude till I became to tired to continue.

I sat on the blanket and took a long drink from a newly opened bottle of wine as the girls started to shoot question after question about modeling. I got so involved in the questions that I neglected to get dressed and I sat amidst these girls totally naked and calmly chatted with them.

As we talked nobody noticed that the four boys had walked back to the dune area without their trucks which we learned later had broken down up the trail.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard a male voice say 'boy what did we miss'. I turned around to find that all four boys were standing about ten feet away and staring at my naked body. I tried to cover myself with the blanket but with all us girls sitting on it there wasn't enough to cover me.

The girls must have felt that I might be uncomfortable being exposed naked to these strange boys. They then told the boys it was time to go and get their trucks repaired and be on their way.

As they left one of the girls hugged me and told me how much she enjoyed watching me model and that she was so moved by my comfort during the shoot that she thought she would like to try modeling for John sometime. She gave me a piece of paper with her name Wendy and her phone number on and told me to have him call her if he wanted to try a new model.

Wendy also asked if I would come along on her shoot to help her thru the erotic shots. I said I would help her in any way I could and that we would be calling her soon. She then said see you soon and she ran to catch up to her friends. In my mind I said no we'll see YOU soon and a lot more of you I hope.

John and I finished off the wine then had amazing sex in the wide open sand dunes before driving home. On the drive home John asked me if I would be comfortable with him taking photos of other nude women, to which I said not if I get to be there also.

We talked about this as we drove and John asked if I thought if there might be other women who would like this type of photo service? I said well there are a lot of hot ladies out there who might like special photos for their man and that we could probably start a part-time photography company to provide erotic photo shoots of both ladies and men.

This is when Beach Bum Photography came to be with John as the photographer and me as the hands on assistant, and I do mean hands on.