Beach Comber

Story Info
Sexy beach comber watches Scott and Melissa's sex exploit.
1.7k words
4.06
49.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
132 Followers

It had been too long Scott thought as they both had finally said their goodbyes to the children and were heading out of the driveway onto the road. Scott and Melissa have been married for ten years, two kids a busy work schedule, and this was their first holiday in that time.

The weather was hot and spending a week at the beach could not have been a better choice. Melissa wound down the car window, the hot air rushing in blowing her long blonde hair across her face. Scott smiled as he watched Melissa frantically grab her hair and tuck it behind her avoiding it tangling.

Melissa pushed herself lower in the seat, hiking her dress exposing her slender thighs to the sun, she let out a sigh as the heat seared at them. Scott glanced away from the road he could see Melissa’s nipples harden as the hot wind played with her pert breasts.

“God you are beautiful.” Scott exclaimed.

Melissa smiled, she knew this was going to be a great week away, they had been planning it for so long, and she couldn’t wait to be alone with Scott enjoying romantic times together. Melissa felt the warmth between her legs, just the thought of them being together, alone, enjoying each other made her aroused. She laid her head back and pushed her skirt higher allowing more of the suns penetrating heat closer to her crotch.

“Hey wake up,” Scott said as he gently brushed Melissa’s arm, “we are here.”

Melissa lifted herself up in the seat and peered out of her sleepy eyes, she was taken back at how wonderful the brightly painted beach house looked, perfect she thought.

Scott and Melissa unpacked the car and loaded themselves up with gear, and headed up the stairs.

Once inside the beach house it was more perfect than Scott and Melissa could imagine, floor to ceiling glass windows covered an entire section of the house exposing the most breathtaking views of uninterrupted sand and sea, the main bedroom led out onto a large balcony and the sounds of the ocean filtered through out the entire house.

Scott grabbed Melissa and moved her onto the bed; he kissed her deeply, moving his hand along her leg towards her panties.

“No wait, I want to shower and freshen up, why don’t you make us a drink?” Melissa said in a calm yet demanding tone.

“Okay,” Scott replied, a little disappointed he went into the main living area to do as Melissa had asked.

Scott fumbled around the boxes of food they had brought looking for a lemon, at last he thought, as he grabbed the yellow waxy fruit, he sliced the lemon and placed it into the two glasses of vodka and tonics he had poured, his concentration broken by Melissa’s voice.

“This is just great,” Melissa said.

Scott looked up to see Melissa standing in front of the glass windows in a short white see through summer dress, the sun silhouetting Melissa’s pouted lips between her slightly spread legs, her wet blonde hair draping across her smooth slender shoulders, Scott felt his cock harden against the restraints of his shorts.

“Like what you see? Enquired Melissa.

Scott moved up behind Melissa and wrapped his arms around her stomach, “I love what I see,” Scott said.

Melissa could feel Scott’s hard cock against her arse, it made the wetness between her legs increase, she was so ready for him, but she wanted the moment to last. Melissa clasped Scott’s hands and moved them up over her hard breasts and pushed them over her erect nipples the touch of his hands and the stimulation from the silkiness of the dress made them ache with pleasure. Melissa manoeuvred her arse so that Scott’s erection pushed between her buttocks Melissa let out a small sigh as she felt his hardness against her virgin arse.

Scott slowly kissed her neck drawing her closer to him with every touch. Melissa could feel her lips swell and her clit harden; Scott ran his hands down along Melissa’s trim body slowly caressing her back with kisses until he kneeled behind her. Melissa criss crossed her arms in front of her pulling her dress over her head exposing her naked body to the suns warmth and her wanting pussy lips to Scott.

Scott wrapped his arms around Melissa’s soft thighs and gently pulled her legs apart. Melissa placed her hands onto the glass and pushed her arse out allowing Scott’s face to see all of her pink wet cunt. Scott gently kissed her inner thighs, Melissa arched her back willing Scott’s tongue to please her, he obliged, his tongue parted Melissa’s moist lips and slid along her hot pussy, Melissa squealed at his touch. Scott moved his tongue slowly up and down the entire length of Melissa’s soddened cunt only stopping to caress her hardened aching clit. Melissa pushed Scott’s head away from her clit with her hand as she was struggling to hold on, she had to, she wanted this feeling to last along as it could.

Scott sensed her nearness and moved his tongue to Melissa’s tight hole he traced the edges of her hole gently, Melissa’s hips involuntary swayed with Scott’s ever increasing pace, Melissa’s breath became heavier and she pushed her head back as she grasped onto every last bit of composure, trying to hold on and enjoy the sensation right till the final climax.

Scott parted Melissa’s buttocks exposing her arse to the fresh air, she quivered from the sensation, he buried his face deep into Melissa’s drenched cunt pushing his tongue deeper into her tight yearning hole, the sensation rocked Melissa’s body and she pushed hard against the glass as the silent spasm erupted through her body. Scott pushed his face further into her as the second wave of orgasm jolted within her. Melissa pushed forward and let a guttural scream escape from her mouth.

“I want you in me now,” demanded Melissa.

Scott stood up and took a pace back quickly undressing, Melissa did not move, her legs shaking her hands pushing hard against the glass window trying to gather herself, she could sense Scott moving towards her, Melissa pushed her arse upwards revealing her swollen shaved pussy.

Scott slid his cock straight into Melissa’s tight hole she flinched at his hardness, Scott pushed his cock in as far as Melissa could take and paused. Melissa wiggled her hips trying to move his hardened rod inside her however Scott held his ground, he pulled Melissa’s body closer to his, she felt his muscular chest against her smooth back. Scott cupped her breasts in his hands, he rolled her nipples between his fingers pinching them every now and then, Scott continued his foreplay for a few minutes. Melissa felt helpless unable to move pinned against the window and Scott’s body. Scott moved his hands along Melissa’s taught stomach until his hands touched the top of her pussy, Melissa pleaded for him to move, to pleasure her, to fuck her hard. Scott ignored her pleas.

Scott ran his fingers along the outside of Melissa’s swollen lips her body jerked from his touch, he then parted her lips with his finger, it slid up and down with ease over her pink wet flesh.

“Touch my clit, touch me, pleaded Melissa.

Finally Scott wielded to Melissa’s requests and he rested his finger gently on her protruding swollen clit, Melissa moaned with relief her body involuntary bucking trying its best to relieve her ache. Scott began to slowly move drawing his cock to the edge of Melissa’s hole and then slowly pushing it all the way inside her again and again with precise timing he repeated his movement.

Scott whispered to Melissa that he wanted to fuck her on the floor, Melissa resisted.

“We cant she wont be able to see,” Melissa explained.

Scott followed Melissa’s eyes in the direction of the beach, about five hundred yards in front of them was a slim built brunette women, in one hand she was holding a pair of binoculars which she was watching them through the other hand buried deep into her bikini pants. Scott stopped his rhythmic movements and began to withdraw from Melissa, Melissa responded by grabbing his buttocks with her hands and pulling them tight against her.

“Please Scott let her watch?” Melissa asked.

Scott smiled as he could see how Melissa eyes sparkled with want, he pushed his cock deep into her forcing Melissa hard against the glass, her nipples stimulated by the warmth of it, Scott pushed Melissa’s thighs open with his hands forcing her puffy lips to open and expose her cunt to the beach comber. Scott pumped his cock harder with each thrust; they both kept their eyes fixed on the women on the beach, watching her finger her cunt beneath her bathers.

Scott increased his pace pumping his rigid cock in and out of Melissa up and down faster and faster, Melissa’s engorged clit slid up and down the glass as Scott pinned her harder against it with each thrust.

“Fuck me hard make me cum, make her cum,” yelled Melissa.

Scott could feel the pressure building, his balls tightening, he watched as the woman on the beach dropped to her knees, her legs spread wide as she furiously worked her hand over her cunt.

“Were both almost there,” whispered Melissa.

Just the thought of making two women cum sent Scott over the top, he could feel the head of his cock pulsating against the hot walls of Melissa’s hole, he thrust his large cock deep inside her as far as Melissa could take it pushing her harder against the window. Melissa felt her orgasm start to rip through her body as her clit pounded against the glass, her tight hole pulsating around Scott’s cock sending Scott over the edge his cum exploding within Melissa, the feeling of his hot jism splashing inside her sent more eruptions through Melissa’s body.

Scott kept pumping his cock into Melissa as they watched the women on the beach lurch forward as she climaxed, Melissa’s body shook as one last orgasm rippled through her.

“I love you,” Melissa declared as she turned around and passionately kissed Scott.

“I love you too,” replied Scott.

The couple turned to the beach to acknowledge their voyeur beach comber, however she was gone, they looked at each other to confirm that she had been there and both started to laugh.

Hudson
Hudson
132 Followers