Beach Folly Ch. 02

Story Info
Strangers force themselves upon innocent wife.
7.3k words
4.13
251.8k
50
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
802 Followers

The pathway back to the car park was gloomy in the fading light. Again Lisa was leading the way slowly and was about halfway to the end. Lisa was thinking that she probably shouldn't be driving as she had drunk a bit too much wine.

"Get a move on slow coach." Chris appealed as he nearly bumped into her.

Lisa looked back over her shoulder at Chris and blew him a raspberry; at the same time, still feeling a bit cheeky, she bent slightly and flipped her skirt up at the back baring her smooth buttocks.

Chris's response was lightning fast. Whack! He suddenly smacked her bare butt with his right hand.

"Ouch..." Lisa cried instantly as she jumped forward a quickly.

"Do that again and I'll bite it," Chris threatened playfully.

"Oooo...sounds good...I might like it," Lisa cooed seductively as she continued to walk slowly down the narrow sandy path.

She was certainly looking forward to the privacy of curling up in her big comfortable bed tonight, then grabbing out her favourite little vibrator from inside the drawer of her bedside table and working on her clit in earnest. Lisa knew she wouldn't last long before her first orgasm, especially if she thought about that big, thick cock of her young friend. Oh...if only she was 10 years younger...and single.

Lost in her thoughts and quite by accident Lisa dropped her towel and stopped to pick it up. As she bent over Chris could see her skirt raise above her thighs. He thought she was mucking around and again warned her of his intentions to bite her butt if she didn't get a move on. Lisa hesitated while still bending over, her mind was racing; she wasn't really sure what she was thinking, she certainly had no intentions of going too far with him.

It had to be the wine still!

"Dare ya to," Lisa teased. Her free hand raised her skirt even further and she wiggled her arse at him, ready to jump if he made a move. "Go on big boy, just you try it."

He was looking at her butt and she watched as he moved closer, then he stopped suddenly. "Chicken," she mocked as she noticed his gaze suddenly averted from her.

"Hrmm...Lisa...somebody wants to walk past," Chris stammered as he pointed past her.

Lisa thought it was a trick to get her to look away from him, then...maybe Chris would bite her on the arse. She turned her head around slightly, expecting a set of teeth to clamp down on her trim backside any second. Then she was surprised. She could see some bare feet in front of her. "Oh shit. How embarrassing." She stood up quickly, smoothing down her skirt as she looked at the tall man standing before her blocking the path.

"Sorry," she offered her apology to the stranger. Lisa noticed him staring at her menacingly. He was at least six foot tall, unshaven with dark hair wearing only a tee shirt and shorts. He also had a stubby of beer in his hand. Her heart raced as she went to walk around him.

Suddenly the stranger put his arm out catching Lisa as she attempted to move past. "Hey little lady what's the 'urry," the stranger said as he gripped her around the waist. "I wouldn't mind seeing ya bend over in front of me too honey. Maybe you'd like ta come and 'ave a drink with me an' me mates an' get ta know us better?"

Lisa was horrified. She dropped her belongings in an attempt to push the stranger away. "Do you mind!" she exclaimed sharply. She then felt his hand shoot up under her lacy top and squeeze her breast roughly.

"Hey mate just let us past would you," Chris demanded.

"Fuck you cunt!" the stranger sneered back, as his grip on the struggling Lisa tightened.

Chris dropped his things and stepped forward ready to intervene, but suddenly he felt an arm go around his throat from behind. He struggled to break free. Then he saw a glint of steel...a knife and he froze. "What the fuck's going on?" he thought bewilderedly.

* * *

Larry's surge of adrenalins still coursed through his veins. He was surprised at how easy it had been. Went just like Stumpy said it would, so far. The woman had been like a little wildcat for a moment, especially when he had dropped his empty stubby and ran his hand under her short skirt, she didn't like that! She quickly quietened down though when he too produced a knife. With a few threats they had fairly easily managed to coerce the pair off the main pathway and onto the little used track that zigzagged towards the camp. So far, so good.

Funnily they had very nearly changed their minds on who to try and grab. Another couple on the beach had their interest too. Two women, both in their mid thirties. Unfortunately those two had left earlier, about the same time that several other sunbathers were leaving the beach. Stumpy had decided it was too risky. Better to wait for the older slut and her toy boy! She would do nicely, he had said.

Gus had placed cable ties around Chris's wrists, which were behind his back. Both he and Stumpy had a firm grip on the young man's arms as they directed him back to the camp. It wasn't their camp; they had noticed it weeks ago. It was the home of an old dero and some of his piss head mates. Stumpy had given the old man half a carton of beer earlier if he promised not to come back to his 'home' for a few hours. It would do nicely. They could see Larry had his large hand around the back of the woman's neck in front of them. Not far to go now!

* * *

Lisa could see an opening in the thick undergrowth ahead. She was absolutely petrified. Her heart was pounding fast. "What did these men really want?" she thought. "Did they want to rob us...or worse?" She could still hear Chris trying to reason with their tormentors unsuccessfully. She heard him cry out as he was punched in the kidneys. "Oh my God, this can't be happening," she thought as they stepped out into a small clearing.

There in front of her was a lean-to made out of old corrugated iron. The remaining daylight was better here and she could clearly see an old mattress in front of the makeshift shelter. Empty beer cans lay on and about an old solid looking steel-framed kitchen table, a couple chairs sat nearby with other bits of rubbish and discarded clothing lying about. The man gripping her neck pushed her roughly towards the mattress and forced her down onto it. Lisa quickly turned to face her attacker.

"What do you want...I don't have much money...maybe $150 or so...it's yours if you want," she pleaded.

"Yeah...we'll 'ave that too...thanks for offering," Larry sniggered back to her.

Stumpy and Gus forced Chris down onto the ground near a small tree. Stumpy then produced a short length of frayed rope and tied Chris's hands securely to the bole. From out of his pocket came some duct tape, he tore off a small piece and placed it over Chris's mouth. They then directed their attention to Lisa who was sitting nervously on the dirty old mattress next to their friend Larry.

Lisa wasn't stupid, she felt certain she knew what was going to come next. She looked pleadingly at the two men approaching her. "You don't want me...look...let me get to the bank and I'll...I'll get enough money out so you can all get a hooker if you want...that'd be better...I...I don't want to do this...please...don't."

"What, do ya reckon you're to good for us...hey?" questioned Gus. "Maybe don't wanna share what ya been given to ya boyfriend here?"

Lisa averted her gaze. "He's not my boyfriend."

Larry grabbed her left hand and held it up. The small gold ring contrasted against her lightly tanned skin. "Looks like you're married, hey. He your hubby then?" he asked.

"No!" she quickly responded.

"Looks a bit young for ya anyway...he your fucken toy boy, hey?" Larry continued. "Like a bit a young cock do ya?" he said as he slid his hand down to the hem of her skirt, lifting it up slightly.

"No! We're just friends that's all," she retorted sharply, trying to push his hand away.

The light was fading rapidly now. Lisa could not see Chris as clearly any more. The two other men sat down on the mattress next to her. She felt like crying. The taller one was still trying to get his hand up her skirt and was mauling her neck, his unshaven face rasping against her tender skin.

"So where's your husband?" Gus asked. "Does he know what a little cock-teaser you are to your 'friend' here? We saw ya on the beach flashing yourself to the young fella. Looked like you were planning on becoming more than 'just friends' to me."

Lisa didn't reply. "Please...just let us go," she begged again.

"Tell ya what...we'll let ya both go...after we've all fucked ya...how's that sound?" Stumpy informed her bluntly.

"Nooo...please...don't do this...please," Lisa cried out forlornly. "You don't want me."

It was almost completely dark now. Gus fumbled with a cigarette lighter and after rummaging around for a moment lit a small gas lantern that hung from a corner of the lean-to. It illuminated the immediate area around the mattress softly.

Larry pushed Lisa backwards forcing her to lie down onto the mattress. He continued to maul her while trying to force her legs apart with his knee. He had finally managed to pull her skirt up past her hips and was rubbing his big hand over the outside of her bikini.

"Come on bitch...loosen up a little would ya...or do we have to get rough?" Larry growled in her ear. "We can do this the easy way...or...the hard way. Your choice sugar?"

Lisa was trying to push him off desperately. She could see the other two men were just sitting back watching as Larry continued to grope her relentlessly.

"Look I don't want to do this...please just let us go...I don't want to fuck you, any of you," Lisa begged again as she flailed her arms against Larry's back.

"Hold her hands someone...before she scratches me," Larry demanded.

Chris felt helpless as he watched the scene unfolding before his eyes. Even though his wrists were securely tied he continued to struggle with his bonds. He was certain that two of the attackers were the men that had checked out Lisa earlier on beach. Chris had an excellent memory for detail and he was determined to memorise every feature of the three attackers so as to pass it on to the police later. He'd clearly heard their intentions, obviously the three men planned on raping Lisa. He just hoped that she would come to no serious harm in the end. Silently he hoped Lisa backed down soon in case they became violent.

* * *

Larry hadn't had a fuck in weeks, not since the gin they had found drunk outside the old church in town. That had been easy, too easy, just a couple of cans of beer and the black woman had quickly allowed both Stumpy and himself to fuck her while her drunken white 'husband' lay asleep next to her. She had a cunt like a bucket he remembered. He was glad he had decided to wear a condom when he'd fucked her, the dirty slut, he didn't want any diseases. This woman struggling beneath him now was a lot classier he thought, married woman, attractive and slim and clean. Bit older than he was he guessed, but that was all right too. He had already decided that he was going to fuck her 'bare-back', fill her with his hot seed; her feistiness only excited him further.

Lisa couldn't move her arms now, they were being held firmly by the wrists above her head by the shorter man. She still had some fight in her and she resisted the man who now lay over her as he tried to force her legs apart even further. Her top had ridden up past her breasts in the struggle and she could feel someone roughly handling her nipples.

Lisa turned her head sideways and closed her eyes when she felt a hand pull the crotch of her g-string to one side. She continued to clamp her legs as close together as she could when his fingers started to rub her exposed pussy back and forth, parting her outer lips. She felt like crying as finally the strength in her aching legs had begun to wan. The man on top of her was just too strong for her slender body and she could no longer twist about scissoring her legs any more.

Larry liked what he could feel. His erection was rampant. The bitch had almost no hair on her cunt. Her flaps were certainly smooth...and moist! He could also feel the fight in her easing. He forced her legs open further and he moved in closer. Larry struggled to free his cock from his shorts and managed to push his pants down past his buttocks then re-positioned himself. For fucks sake, he just couldn't wait any longer!

She could feel him prodding; then rubbing up and down her slit. Lisa clenched her vaginal muscles as tight as she could to try to prevent him from entering. He had her legs spread wide enough now that she knew it was inevitable. He was going to force himself into her soon. She just hoped he was quick.

Gus could see Larry's bare arse moving around, clenching and unclenching. "Hey, are ya in yet?" he asked excitedly. Gus had never done anything like this before. It all seemed unreal; too easy almost. He continued to play with her tits. He thought she had nice tits, pretty firm and her nipples were surprisingly hard. He hoped Larry came quickly so he could fuck her too. He briefly thought of his girlfriend. He got to root her often, although his girlfriend, even though she was much younger than this woman, was not all that pretty and was she was overweight.

"Relax ya bitch would ya," Larry demanded as he continued, trying to force his cock in. "I'm gonna fuck ya...so ya might as well accept it," he growled into her ear. "She's fucken tight man...I tell ya...but not for long...I'll soon loosen her up," he said to Gus.

Lisa felt his fingers rubbing her open further. She almost cried out when he pushed a digit into her vagina. He finger fucked her roughly for a few moments, her tense muscles relaxed slightly at the discomfort it caused. Larry withdrew his slick finger and held his hand up near Gus's face for him to smell. Her muskiness permeated the close air. Gus chuckled knowingly; soon it would be his turn. Larry moved his hand back down to his cock and again prodded her tight opening. He could feel her resistance breaking down. A fraction at a time Larry worked his large purple knob into her, his foreskin stretched back down his shaft with the friction.

Lisa felt his breath on the side of her face. He smelt strongly of stale beer. She was well aware of his large cock-head as he worked it into her further, she tried to twist her hips sideways to inhibit his progress. Larry withdrew his cock and took another jab at her soft opening. He could feel her juices and his pre-cum lubricating the opening of her tight passageway nicely. Larry reached down her leg with his right hand and grabbed her from behind the knee. He then he forced her leg to bend upwards and spread her thighs even further apart. That was probably going to be enough now.

"Just relax...your gonna like this...aren't ya...hey?" he murmured into her right ear as he flexed his buttocks forwards again.

"Nooo...arg...mmm...nooo..." Lisa moaned. She could feel his progress, gradually he was entering her deeper. With her leg up like that she could no longer stop him. He hesitated momentarily then pulled out nearly all the way before he ground himself back into her, easier this time, his veiny shaft was lubricated by her juices he had finally tapped into. It was the first time in many years that someone other than her husband Dave had screwed her. She tried not to notice the size difference; this man was definitely above average, that she was certain.

"Yeah that's it bitch...not so bad...is it...hmmp..." Larry said to Lisa as he finally thrust his whole length in to her moistened slit. "She's fucken hot...man...I'm in...all the way...ooh yeah..." He stated to his friends as he slowly began to fuck her.

* * *

Chris tried not to look. He couldn't believe what he was witnessing. The tall man lying between Lisa's thigh had pulled up both of her legs from behind the knees and was now obviously screwing her. Chris heard the other two men laughing and egging their friend on as he took long hard thrusts into his unwilling victim. Chris's anger was immense but he was still powerless to stop the assailants from continuing their assault.

He just hoped Lisa would be all right. He could only barely make out any sound coming from her as the man above her thrust himself relentlessly into her unwilling body. Chris heard the noises of her flesh slapping with every stroke, and the sound of her juices squelching. Then he could just faintly make out her groans as her breath was almost forced from her lungs with exertion that coincided with the rapists' efforts. Chris wanted to cry out for them not to hurt her but his taped mouth prevented even that small act of defiance.

* * *

Lisa could feel the man's pace increase. She knew he must've been close to coming. She was glad he had not taken too long, it had maybe been only a few minutes or so. His breathing now became more rapid; he had raised himself up and was trying to put her legs up even higher so that they rested on his shoulders to aid his penetration. It was almost painful for her. His length just went in too far and she struggled to lower them. She looked up at him and could see his head pulled back in utter pleasure as he grunted with each stroke. Lisa was also vaguely aware of her own groans coming involuntarily every time he rammed into her straining pussy hard.

"Please...argh...don't...uh...cum...in meee..." Lisa pleaded almost breathlessly between his forward thrusts.

This request only spurred Larry on. As if he wasn't going to fucken cum in the slut, he thought. "Yeah...sure...no worries..." he sniggered at her, ramming into her faster, his pleasure intensified.

Within a few more moments he was coming. "Oh yeah...hmmm...oh fuck ... yes..." Larry groaned loudly as he started to ejaculate, grinding himself into her hot little cunt, the pressure in his balls finally being eased.

Lisa closed her eyes tightly; she felt the man's cock grow even larger as he shot his seed deep inside her vagina. "You bastard...nooo...don't.... mmm...please don't..." she moaned softly, thrashing her head from side to side. She was barely aware that Gus's mouth was now clamped firmly on her nipple sucking noisily. Stumpy still had a hold of her wrists in one hand and was caressing her other breast and pinching her nipple.

Larry's orgasm finally subsided. He allowed Lisa to lower her legs to a more comfortable position and collapsed on top of her. He still had his cock in her and was savouring the after-effects of his orgasm. She was good. Yes, nicest little cunt he had fucked in a long time. All the fight had gone out of her in the end, he thought. Larry looked down at his cock still buried in her pussy. Even in the dim light of the lantern he could clearly see the narrow patch of pubic hair above her clit, her skirt was bunched up above her hips and her white g-string bikini was pulled to one side. She looked a bit more 'accommodating' now he thought. His mates shouldn't have any trouble getting their cocks in her now.

"Come on man...my turn...ya wanna get up off her now, or ya fallen in love with the slut?" Gus asked eagerly.

Larry slowly removed his softening cock while he looked at Lisa's face. She had turned her head to the side again and was grimacing with her eyes firmly shut. Larry looked back down at her splayed pussy and noticed something glint in the flickering light.

"Have a look at this," he said. He had discovered Lisa's piercing. A small gold ring was now plainly visible in her clitoral hood. "Hey buddy...don't think your girlfriend here is all that innocent. Did ya know she's got a ring in her cunt?" Larry said as he looked over at the darkened figure of Chris by the tree. "She's all shaved up like a porn star too! Reckon she's a whore?" Larry knew this was no worn out old cunt, it was almost like new still, he thought. In the light he could see the very faint outline of an old caesarean scar. "Her cunt's not even big enough for kids," Larry mused to himself.

coops181
coops181
802 Followers