Beach Folly Ch. 03

Story Info
Strangers force wife to accept young guest and more.
5.7k words
4.14
188.9k
44
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
802 Followers

Larry watched as his friend let go of Lisa's hair and she sat up wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Gus handed Stumpy a can of beer and congratulated him heartily. Lisa grabbed her beach towel that lay nearby and wrapped it around her naked body.

"Can we go now...please?" Lisa asked quietly, kneeling down with her legs folded beneath her.

Stumpy had planned on fucking her too but she had surprised him with her excellent head-job. He knew he probably wouldn't get another erection for some time and he expected the old dero to come back to reclaim his camp again soon. Pity. He could see that Gus was starting to look a bit anxious and had re-dressed. Maybe they should fuck off, he thought.

"One more to go...Lisa..." Larry sneered. He had released Chris's long cock from the confines of his board-shorts and was stroking the length. "Just one more and you're free to go."

"What...what do you mean...that's enough...surely...you've all had your fun...can't we go now?" Lisa stammered nervously, unsure of what he wanted now.

"Your forgetting ya young boyfriend here...he's got something for ya too, haven't ya Chris, me mate?" Larry informed her.

There was a brief silence from Lisa as Larry's obscene suggestion sunk in.

"You have to be joking...Chris? I'm not going to do anything with Chris, thankyou," Lisa responded adamantly.

"Hate ta tell ya Lisa...but this is how it is...either you and Chris have a nice little fuck...or...ya friend here is gonna first suck my cock and get me all hard...then I'm gonna fuck him...comprende?"

More silence for a moment. Then Stumpy laughed wickedly. He loved it. "That Larry, what a sick puppy. This is going to be good," he thought to himself.

"And while I'm fucking Chris here...you can probably be entertaining my friends some more...I know that the big fellow over there would just love to have your ass, too."

In the dim light Lisa looked over at where Gus now lay. He had undone his jeans again he was slowly stroking his cock with a big cheesy smile on his face.

"Oh nooo...I couldn't...he's...nearly young enough to be my son...I...I couldn't..." Lisa trailed off aghast.

"Wanna watch him suck my cock then, hey bitch? Nice friend you are."

Both Lisa and Chris remained silent. They avoid each others gaze and sat still nervously.

Larry used his knife to cut Chris's bonds and dragged him over to the mattress by the flickering light. "Hold her down would ya. Nah...better still...sit her up on the table."

Stumpy grabbed Lisa under the arms and forced her to stand while she clutched at her towel tightly. Chris looked downcast near her feet as Stumpy snatched the towel off Lisa and threw it to one side then pushed her back against the old table. With a sweep of his arm he brushed aside the empty beer cans and rubbish from the surface of the rectangular table clearing it completely.

"Get ya fucken pants off Chris," Larry ordered, he had his knife in his hand and he held it threateningly. Reluctantly, Chris complied, then stood trying to cover his groin with his hands. "Move ya fucken hands an' show the lady what ya got for her, me boy," Larry demanded, while waving the knife under Chris's face.

Larry's ministrations on Chris earlier had left him quite hard and Lisa looked away suddenly when he removed his hands, exposing himself to her from only a few feet away. She felt embarrassed, which was odd she thought, after all she had seen him naked for most of the day at the beach.

Stumpy whistled when he looked at Chris. "What a beauty!" he exclaimed.

"Ave a look lady, it's all for you ya know," Larry told Lisa.

Lisa was leaning against the table; she was covering her nudity with her hands and was looking off into the surrounding dark bush trying to avoid the naked young man standing before her.

"Fucken look bitch," Stumpy bellowed angrily at her, twisting her head around roughly

Lisa looked at Chris's handsome young face; his eyes were downcast. She thought he looked ashamed, but for a brief moment when he looked up and met her gaze she noticed something else, a look like the one she had noticed earlier at the beach after he'd playfully pulled her bikini down. "Was it lust," she thought, detecting his mixed emotions.

Her eyes momentarily glanced down his body. His smooth tanned chest flared out above his flat stomach. She looked lower. Then she saw it. He looked fully erect now and she certainly had not seen anything so large before in her life. He had to be half as long again as Dave is, at least, maybe nine inches.

"Go on have another look Lisa...big isn't it...even bigger than mine...and ya had a bit of trouble with me...at first," Larry teased. "Go on young fella...get in the saddle...give 'er one...ya know ya wanna."

Slowly Chris moved forward. Gently he touched Lisa's shoulder. "I...I...I'm sorry..." he said, almost in tears. He was embarrassed by his erection, he wished that he was unable to obtain one under the present circumstances but wondered then what would be their fate; would the men carry out their threat? Chris was young and virile, he remembered more than once being on a train on the way home and sitting near a pretty girl that caught his eye; occasionally he had not been able to disembark when his stop came because of his uncontrollable erection. Sometimes it just happened, like at high school. He had to admit that the sight of Lisa had turned him on; he couldn't help it. He knew he would have sex with her. For two reasons, one; he did not want to suck another mans cock then be fucked up the arse, and two; he did not want anyone, even these arseholes, to think he was gay, something he had been accused of numerous times before today. He would prove he was not.

Chris looked into Lisa's eyes, almost asking for her permission with his solemn stare. He ran his hand up and down along her arm caressing her gently. She returned his look.

Stumpy pulled up one of the chairs from nearby. He wanted to watch this. Gus moved the gas lamp closer to the table and sat back down on the edge of the mattress. Larry stood nearby menacingly, with the knife still in his hand.

"Kiss her...go on, give her a fucken kiss, young fella," Larry ordered again.

Chris bent his head down and placed a hand behind Lisa's head, gently drawing her up to him. Their faces were only centimetres apart. She closed her eyes and swallowed nervously. Gradually Chris moved his mouth closer still. Their lips touched briefly, and softly.

"A fucken real kiss...stick ya tongue down her throat...do it," Larry sneered.

Chris sighed. He moved closer still. Their bodies were now touching, although Lisa's hands were still in front of her. "Can I?" he asked quietly into her ear. He could feel his hard cock pressing against her bare flesh. She didn't respond at first, then she lowered her right arm that had been covering her breasts and placed her hand on the small of his back.

Chris tilted his face and brought their lips together again. This time he lingered. This time she allowed her sweet lips to be parted by his probing tongue and he embraced her. The kiss lasted no more than ten seconds before they parted again. He thought she tasted a bit funny, probably cock-breath he guessed, but her lips had been soft and responsive. He had felt her tongue with his as he explored her mouth briefly.

Lisa looked over Chris's shoulder at Larry. "Please don't make us do this...it's so unfair. He's a nice boy...I...I don't think I can?"

"Choice is yours lady...either ya let him fuck ya, or...you can watch him suck your juice off my cock while me mate over there bends you over the table and fucks your little bum-hole." Larry pointed with his knife over towards where Gus sat, slowly stroking his erection.

Lisa really felt like crying now. Chris still embraced her warmly and was tenderly running his hand along her side. She did feel a sense of comfort being in his strong arms after her recent ordeal with their tormentors. Her mind was racing, what choice did she have she wondered. She sighed against Chris's shoulder then lowered her left hand from covering her groin and brought it around to rest on his firm buttocks. His large cock now pressing against her stomach.

"Can we lay on the mattress?" she asked with resignation.

Larry loved it. The power. It excited him. He could be such a bastard, he knew. "See Chris...knew she'd let ya do it. Bet she just can't wait ta 'ave that big fuck-stick of yours splitting 'er cunt lips wide open."

"Lay 'er on the table. I wanna see properly when ya's start," Larry ordered.

Chris hesitated a moment not wanting to force Lisa to lay back. Then Stumpy moved forwards and grabbed Lisa by the arm pulling her backwards. The edge of the table was higher than her thighs and pressed against her buttocks. Lisa cried out at the discomfort, reaching down to the table with her hands to support herself. She was forced up onto her toes as she was pulled backwards further. Chris reached down and lifted her slightly so as to ease her buttocks up onto the table's edge just as Stumpy forced her to lie back completely. It was not a comfortable position for Lisa as her legs were still draped over the edge of the table.

Chris looked down at her. Stumpy was holding her arms back above her head, forcing her breasts to lift high. She had closed her eyes again. Chris's eyes wandered down her naked body, from her heaving breasts, past her flat stomach to her pussy. Because her legs were still hanging down, her pubic bone with its little strip of hair, jutted out invitingly, her outer lips looked moist and slightly parted, her delicate inner lips just protruding. She looked fantastic to him and he felt a fresh surge of blood rush to his already large erection, making it grow even harder.

Lisa was not at all comfortable. She had to raise her legs, resting the soles of her feet on the very edge of the hard table. She couldn't believe what she was about to do and truly hoped her ordeal was going to be over soon. Chris moved closer to the table and touched her knees that were resting together. She couldn't look. Slowly and gently her knees were parted; she offered little resistance but could still not look. Her ankles were next to be held and moved apart. She felt thoroughly exposed to her young friend now and was completely taken by surprise by what happened next.

Chris had knelt down and brought his face close to the centre of Lisa's spread thighs. She smelt musky, a sweet clean aroma that excited him even further. His tongue darted out brushing against her folds momentarily. He felt her shudder at his touch. He licked her again, this time his tongue followed her crease up to her clitoral hood with its little gold ring. He flicked his tongue around several more times quickly, and then with the fingers on his left hand he worked her smooth skin apart exposing her small erect clitoris.

Lisa moaned at his touch. She just loved to have her pussy licked, her husband for all his other shortcomings was an expert at cunnilingus; so too apparently was this young man now between her legs. She momentarily forgot where she was as Chris lapped away enthusiastically.

Stumpy released her arms and watched as the young man worked on her cunt. She seemed to be enjoying it too, he noticed. Her pelvis was gyrating side to side and rocked back and forth with increased speed and vigour. She moved her recently freed hands down to the back of Chris's head, pulling him in closer still. Stumpy licked his lips at the sight of Lisa's hardened brown nipples protruding nearly two centimetres above her puckered areoles. He was about to lean down to suck on them when she started to writhe about.

Chris could sense it. He couldn't believe at how soon it had happened. It can't have been more than a couple of minutes. He felt her grip on his hair tighten and pull him in even closer. He had trouble flicking his tongue on her pebble hard clit now and merely rasped her rapidly as best he could with his face mashed against her thrusting groin.

"Oh yeah...oh yeah...don't stop...oh yeah..." Lisa trailed off as her orgasm swept over her suddenly. She never could last very long with Dave, and Chris was now no exception! Lisa raked her nails into his shoulders several times in her final throes of ecstasy. She was only now barely aware of a finger in her hot pussy.

Chris could feel her orgasm subsiding slowly around his inserted finger. He was totally surprised at how strongly her vaginal walls had contracted and pulsed around his finger numerous times. Never before had he known a girl to cum so hard.

It had been a smart move on Chris's behalf. Lisa just had to have a cock after her husband Dave brought her off this way. Her lust was now completely overwhelming, she needed filling, she needed cock and quickly, before the effects of her beautiful orgasm wore off completely.

"Come on...get up...do it...just do it...hurry...I need it...now..." Lisa said urgently while trying to pull Chris up by his wrists.

Lisa looked down her body at Chris when he stood. Her partially glazed eyes focused on his face, his mouth and chin looked shiny with her juices. Quickly her eyes travelled down his firm young body to his rampant erection. "Oh my God," she gasped, he looked huge. She knew he was well hung but only now that he was fully erect, and so close, could she appreciate his size completely. Lisa reached down to touch him. Her hand closed over his big purple knob oozing its pre-cum. Chris rested his hands on the inside of her knees, holding them apart. He moved in closer still. A light breeze wafted through the trees intermittently.

They were both oblivious to the three men watching them intently from around the table in the dim light, and certainly unaware that one of them, Larry, was using Lisa's phone to take some photos of their coupling.

Chris could see his recent ministrations to Lisa's hairless slit had opened her up like a blossoming flower. He watched excitedly as Lisa's hand moved up and down his length several times grasping him firmly. He allowed her to bend his hard cock down, lining him up with her opening. He moved forward slightly and felt his cock-head touch her softly. She then rubbed his knob up and down her pussy roughly, spreading her legs further. He was having trouble containing himself now and began to jab at her tightness in his eagerness.

"Come on...get it in...I want it...fuck it...fuck my little pussy..." Lisa cried desperately, barely able to contain her own excitement any further.

Chris watched her continue to rub herself open with his cock. He could see the combination of their juices slick up his large bulbous knob. He applied some more pressure, then eased before trying again. The thin lips of her inner labia were forced back inside each time he pushed in. Gradually, he began to make some progress.

When Lisa felt his cock-head enter she reached behind him and grabbed his buttocks with both hands, pulling him in further into her straining entrance. She felt him partially withdraw then drive in harder again. She could feel her tight opening stretching to accommodate his girth with his every urgent thrust.

Chris could feel her juices flow around his cock as he tapped into her depths further. Her face looked enraptured; she was biting her lower lip; her eyes glazed again.

Amazingly for such a small woman she was coping well. The fucking she had received earlier had no doubt helped too. Chris withdrew almost completely again, the delicate folds of her inner labia wrapped around his shaft and was drawn out, past her smooth puffy outer lips, straining around his girth. Finally he thrust himself in deeply, touching her cervix with the tip of his cock for the first time in her life. Her eyes opened wide at her shock.

"What do you think?" Chris asked quietly, while gently working himself in and out slowly.

"Umm...it's big..." Lisa mewed softly, her hands gripping the sides of the table to steady herself as he increased his pace. She could not believe what she was doing; she was a married mother of forty-three for God's sake, on a table fucking a young man. But she couldn't deny the fact that she was enjoying it...immensely.

"Knew ya could do it young fella...she's fucken lovin' it man...give it to her..." Larry finally broke his silence at the scene before him.

Lisa had her legs up high; Chris had reached around and was tweaking her hard nipples between his thumb and forefingers. He really wanted to suck on them but was unable to bend down close enough without his cock withdrawing partially. He was now thrusting into her vigorously and she was moaning loudly with obvious pleasure. Every now and then a small amount of cum that had been deposited earlier escaped past the tight seal her labia had around his shaft and trickled down between the cheeks of her backside.

Stumpy took a swig of his beer and prodded his mate Gus. "Told ya, they're all just fucken sluts...as soon as ya get a cock in 'em."

No one noticed what Larry was doing. He had figured out the video recording settings of Lisa's expensive phone and was taking some footage of the couple on the table going for it, making sure he got some shots of their faces. He was even able to sneak a close-up of Chris's weapon as he buried it deep into Lisa's straining cunt. He knew the light was poor and he hoped it turned out clear enough.

Chris knew he was not going to last too long, he hadn't had a fuck in more than three weeks and had also missed out on masturbating the past two mornings. Besides all that, the velvety walls of Lisa's tight pleasure tunnel caressed his sensitive glans continually with his every stroke, driving him nuts. He thought that she was close also; her hips rocked up to meet his every thrust harder now and she was grunting words of encouragement to him.

"Aahh...aahh...oh yeah...that's it... yeah...bang it Chris..." Lisa cried breathlessly.

Larry timed it perfectly. He watched the young man's hard buttocks flexing back and forth with increased speed and vigour. He could tell the slut was close to coming also. He moved forward closer to Chris, ready.

"What the...hey...what's happening..." Chris cried out in surprise. He was only moments from coming when he had been violently grabbed around the neck from behind. Suddenly he was off balance and felt himself stumbling backwards. His large cock made a popping sound as it slipped out from the grips of Lisa's wet hole. He tripped and as he fell backwards who ever had him twisted him around so he landed face first on the sandy soil.

"Tie her up too," Larry ordered his two friends who were standing slightly bewildered next to the table.

Lisa looked up at the two men in sudden fear unsure of what was happening. Stumpy quickly held her down by her arms as Gus rummaged around looking for the extra rope they had brought along. "Roll her over," Gus sneered, standing back up with the rope in hand, still sporting an erection.

Chris felt his arms roughly secured with cable-ties behind his back. "Why? Why didn't you wait until we had finished...I don't understand?" he asked.

"Youse were both enjoying it a bit too much...she married ya know...not meant ta fuck around when ya married," Larry sniggered sarcastically at the prostrate young man facing the ground beneath him.

Lisa cried out.

Fear gripped Chris's belly; he wondered what was in store for them now?

* * *

Old Timothy staggered back to his darkened camp. He had appreciated the beer the stranger had given him earlier, but it was all gone now. Usually he had a couple of drunken friends in tow but not tonight, the others had decided to stay on the park bench and sleep it off around at the other beach where they had been for the past few hours. Nicer breeze there, when it was balmy like tonight, they had told him. He knew that was bullshit, it was just because they were too lazy to walk back the couple of kilometres in the dark.

coops181
coops181
802 Followers
12