Beach Front Encounter

Story Info
Romantic walk on the beach turns to night of pleasure.
882 words
4
11.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
styleb
styleb
1 Followers

I've been dreaming about the feel of his big hands against my bare skin; those arms wrapping around me with his chest pressed against mine. I wanted him this morning, and have kept wanting him the whole day. He just ignored my advances...now it makes sense - dinner, and wine, then a long walk with my eyes covered, the fruit, the blanket...such a romantic surprise. He wasn't ignoring me, he was planning, down to the last detail. That bastard, he's good. I guess taking off my panties in the restaurant bathroom earlier worked to his advantage...he has me spread across the ground, my dress up over my waist...

He slid his fingers against my lips then forced them into my mouth. I found myself enjoying the mixture of the fruit and his flesh against my tongue. He used his other hand to work his fingers between my legs, sliding in and out of my body, the same way he was sliding in and out of my mouth. I don't know how to explain the sensation, the way he was pleasing me, eager to satisfy and please me in ways I had never imagined possible - his hands, his fingers, his tongue, his lips... stimulating all of my buttons at the same time.

I was shocked at how turned on I was; him watching me writhe in pleasure. I wanted his dick inside me, his fingers weren't enough. I wanted it so bad; my body was pulsing and throbbing...I needed him to stop playing with me and start thrusting in me.

I teased at it with my feet at dinner, letting him know what I wanted when we were done and it seems I got my point across. This whole time, I thought I was seducing him when he already had all this planned. It's funny how the hunter can become the prey. I just pray he takes his time and enjoys the fruits of his labor.

He was top of me, taking his time, kissing the side of my neck sending chills across my skin and heat flashes between my legs. He was over me and positioned himself to enter me, I couldn't believe how hard he was, the tip of his dick parted my body as he entered me ever so slowly...I felt his body sink into mine and heard a moan slip past his lips. The muscles in his back tighten as he pushed himself deeper and deeper into my body. I guided him, he was so hard, it felt so thick, as it slid past my fingertips and into my wet body, I felt my body tremble. His dick felt so hot, the deeper he went, the more I melted from the fire of his touch. Between my legs felt full, yet, I still wanted him deeper; closer to me.

With each pleasurable stroke, he sent shivers screaming through my body. Slow and easy then fast, deep and hard. He spent, what felt like forever, pulling himself out of me, stopping at the tip, then crashing into my body like the ocean, crashing against itself. I felt like one with him, the motions he was making with his body were being met by mine as if it was a dance. Our harmony sent waves of emotion through me. Every movement he made, registered on my face. We were lost in each other and I didn't want to be found...ever.

It hurt so good, I didn't want him to stop giving it to me. If I was going to die, let it be tonight, it might as well be like this. I felt it in my stomach, the pleasure that hurt my body, while it touched my soul. I was at his mercy and I loved every second of it; how he explored every inch of my body, introducing me to combinations of pleasure and pain that made me cum, over and over and over again.

I was helpless to his skilled touch. The pleasure he showed me paralyzed my body and mind. He was all the way inside me, I never felt it this deep before, the sensations were intense and ran through my entire body and took full control.

My fingers were digging into his skin, it made him go faster and harder, it was like he was trying to hurt me back...but it only made me dig deeper. He was going harder, then his breathing changed...sweat was dripping from his body, landing on mine. The sweat made his back glisten in the moonlight.

I closed my eyes to savor the moment, I didn't want to open them...but then the view was so tempting, his strong, sculpted shoulders, the dark sky full of stars as the wind played like chords from a violin.

He was on still top of me; inside of me, making love, and I didn't want it to stop.

I wanted to feel him climax, I wanted to feel his thick cum, pouring into my body, has he pulsates between my legs. This force of his deep thrust, the weight of his body, pressed me flat against the ground. I wanted every drop of him, inside me. I clung to him as my hips lifted in an answer to his...forcing him deeper.

To be continued...

styleb
styleb
1 Followers