Beach Fun

Story Info
Sex on the Beach isn't just a drink!
1.6k words
4.11
22.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You saw on a Facebook status that I was planning on going to the beach on Saturday. Feigning interest, you asked me casual questions about who I was going with, where I was going, and when. After I admitted I was going alone to be able to just relax in the sunshine, you began making plans. I was unaware that you had your own plans for how I was going to be spend my Saturday.

Saturday dawned bright and clear, and I headed to the beach for a relaxing time. I had found a prime spot -- almost always empty and very close to a copse of small trees to boot. Stripping out of my t-shirt and shorts, all I had left was a teeny tiny bikini. Laying down on my blanket, I popped in my headphones and closed my eyes.

Rolling onto my stomach, I opened my eyes long enough to check that there was no one around before unhooking and untying my top, allowing the sun to hit all of the skin on my back for a completely even tan. Drifting off once more, my eyes flew open when a shadow blocked the sun. I looked up to see you smiling down at me.

Holding my top to my chest, I struggle to hook it back on. You kneel down and grab my hand, tugging the fabric down, letting it fall to the blankets. "Leave it. I like how you look in the sunshine."

Your hand reaches out and cups my breast, the skin warmed from the sun. Despite my trepidation, my nipple hardens and you smile. Leaning forward, you kiss me hard, your tongue slipping into my mouth, your hand still playing with my breasts.

You break the kiss and run your eyes over my half-naked body hungrily, and I blush furiously.

"Lie back." You order, settling on your heels.

I didn't think it was possible to blush any harder, but I think I did.

"No! Someone might see!"

You shake your head undeterred. "The beach is empty. I checked first. Don't worry."

Reaching for my bottoms, you tug the bow on my hip, untying the string. You dip your hand into my bathing suit and slide a finger into the wetness there. You quirked an eyebrow.

"I thought you didn't like the idea of sex in public."

I moan as you slowly begin to fuck me with your finger, my juices dripping down and coating your skin. Pulling your hand free, you lick my juices off your hand.

Running your hand along my stomach, you reach for the other string. I made a slight sound of protest as you untie the second side and let it fall to the blanket, leaving me completely bare. Sliding your finger back inside, you continue to tease me as I buck my hips. You gently push me down onto my back and kneel between my legs, spreading me completely.

Leaning forward, you slowly lick my dripping pussy, causing me to cry out.

"Better be quiet. Someone might hear you and come to make your sure you're okay." You tease, grinning as you plant a kiss on my bare mound.

You continue sucking and licking and I cum hard, my fingers tangle in your silky hair. You sit up while I regain control of my breathing.

"If you want to go over there," I point to the nearby trees, "I'll return the favor."

A large grin crosses your face. "Only if you walk there like you are now."

I agree, desperate to get out of the open. Standing, I take your hand and leave my bathing suit and towel behind. We walk towards the trees, the sand hot under my feet. I breathe a sigh of relief as we enter the forest, blinking my eyes to adjust to the shade.

You push me against a tree and kiss me hard, pressing against me. I could feel your erection on my stomach. You grin and tug your shirt over your head and toss it on the ground at your feet. Unbuttoning your shorts, you pull them down along with your underwear. Your cock springs free, already fully erect. I sink to my knees, kneeling on your discarded t-shirt, holding your hips for support. You groan at the sensation of my soft lips wrapping around your cock as I slip it into my mouth. It tastes salty from the pre-cum already weeping from the tip.

I begin to slowly suck, my tongue stroking the sensitive underside, the head brushing against the roof of my mouth. Cupping my face tenderly, you run your fingers through my soft hair, keeping it out of my face while I suck. You groan, gently bucking your hips against my face as I knew you were close.

"Alethea..." you moan as a warning and cum hard, filling my mouth with your hot spunk. I swallow, making a face at the texture. You laugh and pull me to my feet.

Changing places, you kneel in front of me, pulling a leg up to rest against your shoulders. I am still drenched from before, my juices glistening on my thighs. You delve into my dripping folds, enjoying the taste of me on your tongue. Finding my clit stiff and hard, you suckle it, causing my hips to buck. Sliding first one, then two fingers deep inside, you gently fuck me with your fingers. Rotating your wrist slightly, you find my g-spot and I cry out and cum hard. You continue, never satisfied to leave me at just one. I pant, my hips bucking frantically as waves of pleasure roll through my body and I cum once more, flooding your tongue with my wetness. You pull away, looking at my face with an amused grin.

Standing, you press me close against the tree kissing me hard. Grabbing me behind the knees, you lift me into your arms and slowly lower me down onto your cock. I whimper at the feeling of fullness as you begin to thrust, and you groan at the feel of my tight heat. Held as I am, I am at the mercy of you, unable to contribute much to the love-making. You fuck me gently, knowing the angle and the depth could be a little overwhelming for me.

Lowering your head, you suck on my nipples alternating between the aching buds. When your arms begin to tire, you lower me down so I am standing once more. You pull out, and turn me to face the tree, which I instinctively grasp for support. Holding my hips steady, you slide back inside of me. I groaned, feeling your thick cock fill me once more. You begin to pound inside, harder than before, since this angle was not quite as sharp as before. Each thrust cases my hard nipples to brush against the rough bark of the tree, exciting me further.

Reaching down, you find my clit protruding from my slick folds and begin to rub it in time with your thrusts. My eyes shutter closed -- I was so close. My senses were completely overwhelmed and I was uncertain if the thrill of being caught had magnified the sensations further. It took only a couple more thrusts before I came, groaning while I spasmed, pinned on your cock.

You continue to grind in me, rubbing my clit furiously, my moans escalating in volume and I didn't care, it just felt too damn good. Suddenly you grunt in my ear and cum, flooding my wet hot with your hot cum, throwing me into another spine-cracking orgasm. The frantic pumping of your hips slowly cease, and you leave against my back breathing hard.

Eventually you pull out, and I could feel our combined fluids begin to drip down my thighs. Reaching down, you grab your clothes and then, tugging my hand you lead me to the water to get cleaned up. The cool water feels good on my skin after sweating in the hot air, as I wade into the water, blithely naked. I wade to mid-waist and then squat down so the water covers my shoulders. Being unable to swim, that was as deep as I normally went. Pulling me into your arms you kiss me hard, hands cupping my breasts to tease my nipples, hard from the chill of the water.

You feel me stiffen as I look towards the shore and see a car parked next to yours in the parking lot. I blushed hard, eyes going to my discarded swimsuit on my towel.

"Do you want me to get it for you?" You offer generously, knowing that my comfort level of nakedness did not include anyone else watching, already pleased that I had made giant steps towards exhibitionist behavior.

I tip my chin up and kiss you softly. "No, it's okay."

I wade back to shore, feeling emboldened by your presence and your kiss, towards my towel. In a unhurried motion, that was totally at odds with the pounding of my heart, I casually tug on my bottoms, tying them on, before reaching for my top and doing the same.

You had come back to shore as well and had pulled on your shorts, forgoing underwear, leaving your chest bare and dripping water. I could see the beginning of an erection pressing against the crotch of your shorts. Grabbing me, you pull me into your arms and kiss me hungrily, slipping your tongue into my mouth. Cupping my ass, you rub me against your crotch, and I could feel you get noticeably harder.

"We should go before we give someone a real show, if they haven't already seen the first act." You moan against my lips. I could only nod in agreement, and grab my towel and beach bag and head to your car.