Beach Goddess

Story Info
A BBW gets spanked and then taken.
2.1k words
4.45
39.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amadthon
amadthon
16 Followers

The cool, salty air blowing in the open window of my truck made a nice contrast to the warmth of the sun streaming through the windshield. I held my entrance permit out to the park ranger in the booth at the entrance to the Assateague Island national park and she nodded, smiled and waved me on. It was possible that she recognized me, I thought. I came down here to commune with the surf breaking on the beach and the wildlife whenever I needed to think about things, and lately I had been here a lot.

As I approached the off-road vehicle entrance, I could feel some of the tension from the last week draining away already. I smiled to myself as I slowed down, shifted into four wheel drive and felt the front wheels bite into the soft sand of the access road. I could see the glimmer of the ocean as I crested the dune that the road led over. I was anticipating driving down the beach for a while and then finding an isolated place to sit, relax and watch the surf and the wild ponies for a while.

I wouldn't have noticed the blue Suburban if it wasn't for the odd angle it was sitting at in the sand. Preoccupied with my thoughts as I was, I wouldn't have given it a second glance except for the voluptuous readhead sliding out of the driver's seat. From the way her truck was sitting low in the sand, it was pretty well stuck, but she didn't seem to be upset as she got out to survey the situation.

I could see a kind of half smile flit across her soft looking lips and light up her blue eyes with a mischevious glint even as I closed the distance between us. I admired her red hair and pale, smooth skin decorated with sprays of freckles as I pulled up.

"Hi", I said "having trouble?" with my usual fine grasp of the obvious.

She took pity on me though, and her smile widened and the sparkle in her eyes increased as she said "Yes, I miscalculated how soft the sand was, and when I slowed down to look at the ocean, the truck sunk."

I told her that it was a common occurence and that I could probably give her truck a pull if she wanted. "That would be great", she said. "I kind of skipped the part about bringing the tow strap and stuff."

"Ranger Rick would be very upset with you", I joked with her. "He'll turn you over his knee."

She said, "Hmmm, maybe I'll turn myself in, then...unless you want to fill in for him?"

I smiled back at her, swallowing a sudden lump in my throat and told her "Let's get your truck out first and then we'll discuss your punishment."

I dragged a heavy tow strap out of the back of my truck and hooked it to my trailer hitch while she did the same on her truck. We agreed on some signals to communicate with each other and then I got in my truck and pulled the tow strap tight. She accelerated her truck in reverse while I floored my truck and began to pull her backwards. Her truck inched out at first and then began to move up onto the harder sand further away from the water under its' own power.

We unhooked the tow strap and I bundled it up and threw it in the back of my truck.

"Well, my truck's unstuck, thanks to you", she said, "do you think you'll have to report me to the ranger?"

I said, "Let's sit in my truck and talk about it....I tend to be more lenient when I'm relaxing and watching the waves".

As we settled in the front seat of my truck, I looked over at her and she gave me a smile that made her eyes light up. I grinned back at her and in some sort of unspoken communication we leaned in toward each other and kissed softly. I felt a rush from my lips through my entire body as our lips touched and a surge of disappointment as they parted.

"Wow, that was nice", I said, "was that my thanks for rescuing you?"

"No", she said, "you kissed me that time. This time I'll kiss you", then she leaned in and did.

It started out softly like the first time, then deepened and intensified. I ran my fingers through her hair as our tongues began to tease each other and our mouths sealed together. I sprinkled kisses along her jawbone and across her ear as my hand caressed her face. She moaned softly as I continued kissing her neck and ran my hand across her shoulder and chest to cup and then gently squeeze her breast.

"If this is punishment, I'm going to be bad more often", she sighed.

"No, I had forgotten about that, I'm glad you reminded me", I replied and then told her to get in the back seat and get across my knee.

Her mischevious little giggle as she hopped out of the truck made me think she thought my idea was a good one. I found out I was right as we climbed in the back seat and she stretched out across my lap. Her short denim skirt stretched tightly across her rounded bottom in my lap as she turned her head to give me that grin again. I admired how her hourglass shape stretched out into long, curvy legs for a minute before I got down to business.

"You've been a bad girl and you need your bare bottom spanked", I admonished her.

She tried and failed to supress another giggle as she said, "yes, you're right, but please don't spank me too hard."

I smiled as she wriggled in my lap to help me pull up the hem of her skirt to reveal her pale cheeks bisected by the briefest of black panties. I raised my hand and smacked her bared bottom with my open hand. She gasped and wriggled a tiny bit more as I spanked her other ass cheek, making an identical pink imprint to the first one I had left. As she wiggled in my lap, I could feel the heat from her pussy radiating through her skimpy panties and I could feel my own arousal against her leg.

Instead of spanking her a third time, I ran my hand along the inside of her thigh as she parted her legs to allow me to slide my hand all the way up her soft, smooth leg to her hot and growing wetter panties.

She moaned and spread her legs further as I began to stroke her pussy through her panties. Impatiently, she reached down and pulled the gusset of her panties aside so I could have better access to her wet, swollen pussy lips. I ran a single finger up and down her wetness before pushing a little harder to part her lips and plunge my finger into her hot wetness. Her groan and shudder against my groin brought my cock to almost painful erection against her leg.

I eased my finger up and over her clit and she bucked and moaned at the sudden stimulation. I whispered to her "let me take your panties off for a little better access".

She arched her back and I slid her panties off her rump and down her pale legs. They barely made it off her one foot when she shifted positions and rolled over to face me on the seat so I could see her smooth, white thighs and her bald, wet pussy obviously wanting more attention. She looked up and met my eyes and gave me that grin which I happily returned.

I leaned over and kissed her hungrily, feeling our tongues and lips dancing against each other. As I slid my hand up underneath her shirt and tweaked her still bra-covered nipple she moaned into my mouth and reached down to pull her shirt and bra up out of the way.

I kissed my way down across her chest again and sucked her erect left nipple into my mouth as she squirmed and let out a little whimper. I ran my hand up her silken thigh and between her legs and gently stroked her hot, wet pussy. As I rubbed her hard clit and sucked her nipple, she arched her back and cried out loudly as she started to come.

I slid a finger into her pussy to feel her hot flesh pulsing around my finger and her juices flowing even more copiously. I removed my drenched finger, and as her eyes opened and she smiled at me, sucked it into my mouth to taste her sweet juices.

"Do you like the way I taste?" she asked.

"I love the way you taste" I said and slid down on the floor between her legs.

The position was a little cramped, but I didn't care as I kissed from the inside of her knee and up along the inside of her quivering thigh. I could see the moisture glistening on her pussy lips as I snaked my tongue out to capture a droplet, making her sigh. I gently licked along her lips and was rewarded by her pussy opening even more to reveal her clit waiting for my attention.

The combination of her wetness and the moisture from my tongue made a soft squishing sound as I began to lick her harder, spreading her lips with my tongue and then my lips so I could suck her clit into my mouth.

Her sharp intake of breath and the sudden gush of her juices down my chin told me that I was on the right track. As I swirled my tongue up and down around her sweet pussy, her breath started to come in gasps and I could feel her thighs clasping my head tighter.

I moved my focus back to her clit and was rewarded by her pussy thrusting upwards toward my invading tongue and another gush of juces. Suddenly her gasping turned into sort of a mewling inhale with a shuddering exhale, as tremors shook her entire body and then she collapsed on the seat.

"Are you OK?" I asked her as I looked up at her with a teasing grin.

"More than OK" she said, still breathing heavily as she pulled me upwards.

"You're right, I do taste good", she said as she kissed me. "Why are you still mostly dressed when all I have on is panties around my ankle?"

"I was, uh, distracted", I said, "mesmerized by freckles".

She just shook her head and reached down to pull my shirt over my head. After losing the shirt, I leaned down and kissed her again as she wrapped her arms around me and returned the kiss. I wanted to feel even more of her softness, so I disengaged from her kiss and started to unbuckle my belt and unbutton my jeans.

She reached down and helped me push my jeans and boxers down and as my cock cleared the waistband of my boxers it popped up against her belly. The sensation of the head of my cock rubbing against the soft, moist flesh of her stomach made me gasp for breath. She reached down and fondled me, rubbing my cock against herself and, by her smile, enjoying the look of pure pleasure on my face.

"Do you like that?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah", I managed to mutter.

"You'll like this even better, then", she said with a smile as she wriggled around on the seat to pull me deeper between her spread thighs.

She felt like molten lava around my cock as I slid into her slowly and we both groaned. I had to stop for a minute and just look into her beautiful blue eyes until I saw the twinkle in them that signaled me to begin moving in and out of her. We didn't speak as we both reveled in the sensations we were experiencing. Her breath caught in her throat as I felt her pussy tighten around me and I began to thrust harder.

The next few moments were a blur as we both sought release. I felt her muscles clenching me tighter as she let out a combination of a sob and a gasp into my shoulder and then I felt my cock spasming and pumping into her. We kissed gently for a few minutes and I brushed her hair back out of her eyes to look at her.

"So what do you want to do now?" she asked with a grin.

"Take you home and make love to you some more", I said. "I'm glad we both came here to get away from each other after we fought, though. What were we mad at each other for, anyway?"

"I don't remember", she said with that grin.

amadthon
amadthon
16 Followers