Beach House

Story Info
Two couples have some unexpected exposure.
1.9k words
4.34
77.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaye and I were finishing loading the car. It was still dark out but we had a very the long drive to the beach and we wanted to arrive by lunch and get a jump on traffic. We had rented a house just off the beach with another family. We were going with another couple that had kids about the same age as ours. The kids had been counting down the days.

We finished loading up the car and got on the road. The kids dozed off and Kaye and I looked at each other and smiled. Ever since the massage I got for my wife, we had seemed closer than ever. Her sudden, unexpected exhibitionism that night had turned us both on and the sex and been hotter and more frequent since. Somewhat surprisingly to me however, that night didn't light an exhibitionist fire inside of her. She had returned to her usual somewhat conservative self around other people.

We arrived at the beach right around lunch time. The house would be ready for a few more hours so we decided to get some lunch and then head to the beach. After eating we changed into our bathing suits at a public restroom and headed out to the beach. Kaye looked fantastic in her new bikini. Even after passing 40, her slender five three body and B cups were turning heads as we walked onto the beach. We settled in for some relaxation as the kids hit the water.

After we had been on the beach for less than an hour, Mark and Sue arrived with their kids. The kids took off for the water as the adults crashed into their chairs. Sue looked great. She, like my wife was also over forty but worked out regularly and was in great shape. She was about five foot five with shoulder length brown hair and perky A cup boobs. They were the hottest moms on the beach.

Once it got late enough, we packed up and headed for the house to get settled in for the week. The house was three stories with the main living area and one bedroom (ours) on the third floor. The ground floor had the playroom with a pool table, video games and TV. It was kid land. The second floor had the other three bedrooms.

That first night everyone had a late dinner and turned in early after a long day. My wife and I awoke around eight and quietly made love before leaving the room for breakfast.

Everyone had breakfast and began what would be the pattern for the week, heading to the beach for the day and then back for dinner and relaxation. The wives wore bikinis every day. Often at breakfast Kaye would be wearing her night shirt with no bra, her bouncing boobs and pointy nips quite evident. This was the closest she had come to being an exhibitionist.

Sue was a runner and got up every morning for a run on the beach. As we were eating breakfast she would come in all sweaty wearing her tight shorts and sports bra. Her nipples would be protruding. She looked great and I needed to make a conscience effort not to stare.

On the fourth night, we were hanging out in the living room drinking and talking. It was starting to get late and the kids had quieted down. Sue decided to clean some stuff up. She was wearing a loose tank top and as she bent over in front of Mark and me, her tits were on full display. We could see both of them all the way to the nipple.

Mark jokingly said, "Sue, did you decide to put on a show tonight?" She didn't know what Mark was talking about. Kaye, who was behind Sue, looked confused. I kept my mouth shut then Mark said, "You just showed us your tits." Kaye and Sue each had a shocked look on their face.

Sue with a look of disbelief said, "Really?" and then a devilish smile formed on her lips and she said, "O well." She shrugged and took the dishes into the kitchen.

When she walked back in, Mark was kind of laughing and "So you think it's OK that Jim saw your tits?"

She laughed at him and then looked at me and said "You've seen breasts before, haven't you?"

I said "Of course." She then gave Mark a look like what's the big deal and the devilish grin returned. She put her hands on the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up to give us a quick flash. Kaye let out a little yell and Mark and I just laughed.

Sue sat back down next to Kaye and the four of us were joking and laughing about what had happened. After a little while, Mark said, "Hey, wait a minute. Jim got to see Sue's tits. I didn't get to see Kaye's tits. That's not fair."

Sue laughed and said, "Yeah, Kaye, Mark should get to see your tits." They were having a good time with this but I could see Kaye was a little uncomfortable. She didn't know how to react

I finally said, "You'd have a better chance of Moses appearing here. There's no way she would do that. She's too self-conscience."

Kaye, trying to recover a little, looked at me and said "Like you'd let me."

Laughing, I said, "Don't try to put this on me." Everyone went back to joking around some more.

After a little while, Kaye said, "I'm going to go don't to check on the kids and then get ready for bed." She headed down stairs and came right back up telling us they were all asleep and then headed into the bedroom.

Mark, Sue and I were getting ready to turn in for the night when Kaye came back out in her night shirt. Really, it was just a long t-shirt that went to about mid-thigh. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. I couldn't tell if she wore panties. She approached the three of us and Mark had a smirk on his face thinking he was about to get his flash. Instead she said she was getting some water and turning in for the night.

Mark and I were sitting with our backs facing the kitchen area while Sue was facing that direction. None of us could see into the kitchen but could hear the ice clinging into the glass and the water running. Then Sue's eyes got really large and she slowing said, "Oh, my, God."

Mark and I turned around and Kaye was slowly strolling back from the kitchen. She had a glass of water in her right hand and her night shirt was in her left hand. She was completely nude. Her beautiful tits and trimmed bush were in full view. She came around next to us, stopped, and casually wished us a good night as we took in every inch of her naked body. She then turned and walked out as we watched her luscious ass disappear into the bedroom.

The three of us sat silently for a moment. We were stunned. Then Mark laughed and said, "So, she doesn't have the nerve, huh?" Sue just chimed in with a remark about what a great body Kaye has. I told them that I thought I should go check on my wife to make sure she was OK and got a big laugh.

When I entered the bedroom, Kaye was still naked and standing next to the bed. She ran right over to me, threw her arms around my neck and excitedly said, "I can't believe I just did that." She then shoved her tongue into my mouth as I gripped her ass. When she broke the embrace, she started tearing off my clothes. She couldn't get me naked fast enough. As soon as my clothes were off, she led me by the cock to the bed. She pushed me back onto the bed and then climbed on top of me and impaled herself with my cock. She rode me hard, moaning the whole time until I couldn't take it any longer and shot my load deep inside her.

She half grunted, "I still need to cum, lick my clit." I had never gone down on freshly fucked pussy but there's a first time for everything and she wasn't going to take no for an answer. I licked her clit and fingered her messy pussy. When she was getting close, I shoved another finger into her ass. Her whole body convulsed and she made gurgling, moaning sounds.

As we lay there recovering, she told me she hadn't planned to get naked. Initially, she was going to flash her tits and then thought maybe her ass. That's why she didn't have any underwear on. When she came out and saw the look of expectation in everyone's eyes, she thought, what the fuck, you only live once and removed her shirt. She took a deep breath and walked out. She said stopping next to us to say good night know Mark was checking out her pussy was the hardest part.

The next night, the girls decided they would take a skinny dip in the ocean. They went late at night. Mark and I weren't invited. We did make our way down toward the beach. In the moon light, we could see the white globes of their asses. It looked incredible sexy. When they came back to the house, they were only wearing towels. Mark and I were expecting the towels to drop in front of us but no such luck. The sex was once again incredible.

After that, things quieted down. There were plenty of good times but no nudity. On the last night, Mark and I were lamenting that there wasn't any more flashing. The girls thought that was funny and kept leaning into each other whispering and giggling. At one point, they both left and then came back wearing only thin robes.

Mark and I sat there with smiles on our faces. The girls looked at us and asked us if we wanted them to remove the robes. What a stupid question. Well, were told we needed to strip first. We looked at each other. Were they kidding? What if the kids came up? We were ushered into our bedroom and the door was locked.

Mark and I didn't want to get undressed in front of each other but our desire for the girls to strip outweighed our unease. Our clothes were removed in the blink of an eye and the girls followed suit. Both of them looked fantastic. Sue's body was everything that I had imagined as I watched her in a bikini all week.

Both couples now moved to the bed and started making out. My wife reached for my cock which was as hard as a rock. As she stroked it I sucked on her tits. I forgot about Mark and Sue until I heard her moan. I looked over and Sue was mounting Mark's cock. She looked spectacular. I moved up and pointed my cock at Kaye's entrance. She was so wet that I slid all the way in.

Both couples were fucking wildly right next to each other. It was amazing. Afterward, Kaye and I agreed this was, without a doubt, the hottest thing we had ever done. The next day, we packed up and went home from the greatest vacation we had ever had.