Beach House Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
Two friends at a beach house get busy, and discover gay sex.
1.4k words
3.82
47k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SeaJet1
SeaJet1
34 Followers

Jamie was staying at Curtis's beach house with him to celebrate end of term and the end of their exams. After living in a concrete box at college for the last few months, Jamie couldn't refuse an invitation to a beach house of all places. It was late after noon and Jamie and Curtis were just finishing a swim in the ocean.

"Ah, I love the ocean!" Curtis said smoothing his wet red hair back.

The two young men, climbed out of the sea, onto the soft, warm sands and started back for the beach house.

"So how long have you had this place?" Jamie asked as they walked along a stone path through a hedge and along immaculately manicured lawns.

"I don't know." Curtis answered "As long as I've been alive that's for sure."

Once they were back to the beach house, the boys headed down the light colored hall to an incredibly large en suit bathroom. Curtis pulled off his bathing suit and walked around the spacious bathroom gathering soaps and shampoos. The boys had been roommate in the dormitories, and Jamie had gotten used to Curtis walking around nude, and had even picked up the habit himself sometime along the way.

"Well, this is a really nice place man." Jamie said admiring the marble tiles and countertops in the bathroom, countertops which were repeated in the kitchen and other bathrooms as well. Jamie wanted to ask if Curtis's family was rich, but couldn't really work up the nerve.

"You're getting some stubble man." Curtis said running a hand down his smooth muscular chest.

"Yeah" Jamie said "I forgot to bring a razor."

"Why didn't you just say so?" Curtis asked as he put his soaps in the glass shower and bend over to look under the sink to get a razor for his friend. "Here you go" Curtis said, handing Jamie an electric razor "Shave."

"Oh... Okay." Jamie said, and Curtis turned around and went inside the glass shower.

"Let's go jamie! Shave" Curtis yelled through the glass, seeing jamie hesitating. Jamie plugged in the razor and started to shave as Curtis turned the water on and took a shower to rinse off the salt. It was a quick shower. Curtis came out as Jamie was putting the razor away.

"Alright, your turn man." Curtis said taping Jamie on the back.

"Okay, thanks." Jamie said sliding his bathing suit off. He put it on the edge of the bath, like Curtis had done, and stepped inside the glass shower, which was completely transparent. As he showered, he could see Curtis waiting outside with a towel on his shoulder.

Curtis was a handsome red head, he had a nice jaw with rounded edges as it turned into his chin, a straight nose with a nice rounded end that bend down a bit, thin and pinkish lips and deep set piercing blue eyes that gave him a look of intensity. Curtis was a muscular guy, he had muscular shoulders and fairly big arms that looked hard with muscle. His pecs were more rounded, smooth and plump looking with soft pink nipples. He had a flat stomach with a hint of abs showing on the skin, but beautiful, and well defined adonis lines swooping down to his red haired pubis. Curtis's circumcised penis was big and bulky and covered in short red pubic hair, hanging over his beautiful, tight scrotum with weight.

Jamie came out of the shower, and took to towel to dry off as Curtis looked at him intently. Curtis was quite handsome as well, he had a kind round face with a great big smile. He had short dark brown hair, and shining eyes. His body was leaner than Curtis', but he was about an inch taller. Jamie had muscular shoulders, and nice arms with bouncing biceps. But the rest of his body was leans and flat. His pecs were fairly flat with small nipples, but he had well defines abs and a line of hair that led down from his navel to his cock. Jamie was also circumcised and had a nice, fleshy penis that hung over a loose scrotum filled with ample testicles, the whole thing crowned with well trimmed black pubic hair.

"Jamie, what do you think about my cock?" Curtis asked getting close to his friend.

"Uh... I don't know man" Jamie said "It's big..."

"I like yours." Curtis said matter of fact, looking down at Jamie's penis.

"Um.. Thanks." Jamie said nervously.

"Do you mind if I feel it?" Curtis asked with a charming voice.

"What?" Jamie asked

"Yeah, just feel it." Curtis said with his smooth glossy voice.

"Uh... okay..." Jamie said, always unable to say no to Curtis, which is probably why they got on so well, Curtis liked to have people do what he said, and Jamie gave in to peer pressure easily.

Curtis reached out and touched Jamie's penis, wrapping his hand around it and squeezing and stoking it.

"Hmm, yeah." Curtis said as his own cock swelled. "Wy don't we take this into the bedroom?"

Jamie didn't say anything, and the boys went out of the bathroom, into Curtis's bedroom. Curtis pushed Jamie on his bed, and kneeled down in front of him, and slowly slipped his lips over Jamie's fleshy cock.

"Hmm.." he said as his mouth went further down. Curtis started moving his head up and down the stiffening cock, and Jamie just sat there, unsure of what to do. Curtis kept up his licking and sucking with a few groans.

Then, Curtis got up, his immense penis standing straight out and hard as a rock, with its wet head leaking pre-cum. He pushed Jamie gently down, and straddled him.

"Open your legs." Curtis said putting his face right above Jamie's "I've wanted this for a long time."

Then, Curtis reached down and spread Jamie's legs himself, and brought his hips forward and touched the tip of his cock to Jamie's ass. And, with a somewhat clumsy, but scary and powerful hand, he maneuvered his penis between Jamie's ass cheeks and onto his anus.

"Oh yeah." Curtis said. And with a quick and powerful thrust, Curtis pushed his cock, and pierced Jamie's anus. Jamie let a scream of pain as Curtis went inside him.

"Ah! Curtis!" he said squirming

"Shh sh sh sh..." Curtis said immobilizing Jamie "Don't say anything... Let's just enjoy the moment." and with that, Curtis stuffed his massive cock all the way inside Jamie who moaned.

Curtis started to pull back and push forward, slowly at first, but sped up as Jamie's ass loosened and lubrication became less of a problem. He moaned as his cock slipped back and forth feeling the smooth skin hug his cock tightly.

"Oh yeah..." Curtis said pining Jamie's arms down "Oh yeah!"

Curtis was really enjoying it. He'd never outright admitted he was gay, and acted more like a macho jock in a lot of ways, but now that he was fucking Jamie, there was no holding back. Curtis bent Jamie's legs up and bent himself down over his friend as he thrusted his hips against Jamie's pale ass. Eventually Jamie took his erect penis in hand and held it down as Curtis shook his body with every thrust. He wasn't sure why, but it almost felt good, he could feel his insides working to orgasm. And Curtis wasn't letting up. He was started to groan louder. He was red faces and sweaty as he swung his head around with his eyes closed and yelling his pleasure. "Ooooohhh!" and "Aaaaaaahhhh!" with his hot sweaty body slamming against Jamie's. Curtis's face was twisting in all sorts of ways, as his huge cock slid in and out of Jamie, he was getting close to climaxing.

"Hmmm!" Curtis groaned "I'm gonna cum!"

And with that, Curtis thrusted his hips faster, and faster, and harder until he couldn't go any faster or harder. Jamie screamed every time Curtis's pelvis smashed against him with all that force. Then finally Curtis's face compressed, his eyes closed and his jaw tightened before everything loosened as he screamed.

"Ah! Ahhhaaaaaaaaahhhh... AH! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh... Ah! Ah! Ah! AAAHHH!!!!!!" Curtis screamed as his body let loose, and he fell back, almost loosing his balance. His wet, red, worn and cum covered cock slipped out, letting cum flow out of Jamie's now wide open ass.

"Oh my god." Curtis said letting himself fall on his back in bed beside Jamie "That was good." But he didn't look at jamie, enthralled in his own pleasure, still panting.

Jamie though, was somewhat traumatized, especially by his momentary enjoyment of the experience. He didn't know what to think. But he was friends with Curtis, and thought, maybe he just act as if it had never happened, maybe they'd both just forget about it, maybe he would forget he liked gay sex, however briefly.

SeaJet1
SeaJet1
34 Followers