Beach House Party Ch. 01

Story Info
A beach house turns the party out.
1.5k words
3.95
60k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa and I have been friends since before college. Lisa is 5'4" with light brown hair, 32C breasts, weighs only 109, and an ass to die for. I am not too far off from that; I stand 6', with red hair, weigh 119, fairly nice ass (though she says mine is firmer) and have 32B breasts. We actually met in Jr. High, she was dating the boy I had a crush on at the time. After a small confrontation, she and I decided that Jeff just wasn't worth it, especially since he dumped Lisa for that skanky bitch Jolynn and we have been best friends since then.

We even went to the same college just so we didn't have to be alone in a strange town. Of course it did help that she had relatives in southern Cali. Her uncle had a beach house out there and he would keep an eye on us to make sure we weren't starving or needed to do laundry. He even loaned us the beach house to throw some outrageous parties.

It was a nice place, 6 bedrooms and the view was perfect. It was before one of these parties that Lisa and I became better than friends. Charles (her uncle) had left town for business for the weekend and asked us to watch the place like always.

It was Saturday afternoon, and we were relaxing on the deck by the Jacuzzi. Lisa came out with some margaritas for us while we sunbathed. We started getting a little saucy, and she wanted to get a full body tan. I tried to convince her not to, but she thought I was being a prude and dared me to get in the buff with her. I couldn't just let her say that about me, after all I was the one that taught her how to give a blow job (I also taught her to swallow fellas). She started to take off her top, and I got really nervous, after all there was a public beach only 20 feet away from us.

Once she had her top off she looked at me as if I wasn't brave enough to flaunt myself in public. Well that was it; I ditched my light blue bikini top and stood up to take off my bottoms. That was when Lisa said, "I've always liked your ass!" I was shocked, I knew that she thought my ass was firm; but there was something different this time. She was saying it like she wanted it!

I turned my head smiling, and there she was just staring at it. I decided to have a little fun with her; I grabbed my ass and told her if she wanted it, it was right her. To my surprise she reached over and ran her fingernails lightly across my ass. I gave her a shocked look. She just kept smiling, and stood up to ditch her thong bottoms. She was facing me, looking at me as though she wanted me to look at her while she got naked.

omen often get naked in front of each other and it's no big deal. This was something different, it was like we were each trying to see how far the other would take it. She was standing there naked, less than three feet away; and all I could think about was the way her fingernails felt on my ass. They were light and tingly, it started making me wet just thinking about it.

That was when she came closer said, "I have always liked your tit's too. There so cute, I just want to bite them."

I looked at her and said, "Well, I would have to bite you back."

She smiled some more, and that is when she leaned in and kissed me. I don't mean like a kiss on the cheek, she used every bit of her tongue to seduce me. At first, I didn't know what to think. She had just taken everything I thought I knew about her and threw it out the window. But it felt so good; she kept teasing me with her tongue, licking my lips and gently biting the top one. I didn't even notice when she pulled me closer against her and started caressing my ass. I put my arms around her and started sucking on her tongue. I was getting so wet, I could feel my juices running down my leg.

She started kissing my neck softly, every now and then biting it a little. I leaned my head back and enjoyed her hands exploring my body while her mouth bathed me in warm soft kisses. Lisa suggested that we move to the Jacuzzi to avoid beach onlookers. I agreed, and I slid into the warm water to sit down. Lisa stood over me and looked at my breasts as they floated weightlessly in the water, she smiled at me again as if this was the one thing she had always wanted.

She stepped into the water gracefully, and I watched that gorgeous body sink into the water. She moved over to me and kissed me again. I grabbed the back of her head and devoured her kiss like it was my last breath of life. She started stroking my hips, and I moved my other hand to caress her ass. I ran my fingers lightly from the bottom of her ass to the middle, and I could feel her other hand touching my tit.

Lisa moved her hand from my side, and slid it between my thighs. It felt so good, she was teasing me though, and she just kept running her fingers along my leg. I wanted her to touch my clit so bad it ached. I stopped stroking her ass and pulled her waist closer to me. I opened my legs wider for her so she could have easier access to my pussy. She took the hint and started rubbing my pussy, gently playing with my clit. I wanted her to stick her fingers inside my wet pussy as far as they would go.

I slid my fingers between her ass cheeks and circled her asshole. I could hear her moan, as she pushed back into my fingers. She leaned forward and put one of her tits in my mouth, and I began to circle her nipple with my tongue. She finally slid a finger into my wet wanting pussy, and I engulfed her. It felt so good to have her inside me, I wanted more.

I told her "put another one in me! I want you inside me!"

Lisa inserted two more fingers into my pussy and I could feel it getting me off. After a few minutes, we realized that people on the beach were starting to come watch us. I didn't care though; I wanted to explode in ecstasy with her. I slid my finger into her asshole, and she went wild. She pushed back on my hand driving my finger deeper in her.

She told me to fuck her ass with my finger, and I did; I moved it in and out of her. She had told me how much she liked anal sex before, but she was wriggling her hips with the rhythm of my hand; I thought she was going to cum right then.

She said, "I want more of you inside me, stretch my ass with your fingers!"

I slid two more fingers into her and she loved it, her rhythm moved faster and faster with my hand. I kept sucking and biting her nipples while she bucked and moaned. She had stopped moving inside of me, and I knew she was going to cum soon. I moved my thumb to rub her clit while I pushed into her ass. The small circles I was making on her clit sent her into frenzy, bucking and gyrating her hips; she came almost instantly.

When she was done, she started moving her hand inside me again. Lisa told me to get out of the water so she could lick my pussy. I didn't argue at all, I lifted myself out and she moved her face into position. The first stroke of her tongue was incredible! I almost came just from that. She slid her tongue in and out of my pussy while she rubbed my clit. She moved her other hand under my ass and started circling my asshole with her finger. I tensed up a bit, because I have never had anal sex. She realized I was nervous about that and moved her finger up to my pussy and slid two fingers in.

She stopped rubbing my clit with her other hand, and started sucking on it. I couldn't help myself, I started moving faster and I came all over her face. The crowd that had gathered started to applaud. I was a little embarrassed, but I looked down between my legs to see my best friends face covered in my juice and all I could think about was how good it was to be her friend.