Beach Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I lifted my head up, I saw that the other couple was stirring, but not paying us much attention. I bent forward to kiss Brandy, who took my bottom lip and then my tongue into her mouth, sucking them both thoroughly. "Mmmm, I do taste good," she said with a sexy glance.

I pressed my lips back to Brandy's and engaged her in a long hot kiss. While our tongues danced provocatively in our mouths, she undid my fly and reached into my trunks. I was rock hard: my dick was throbbing, the head bulging. When Brandy slid her right hand down my rock hard shaft, I moaned, involuntarily, into her mouth. It felt so good; my tool was so sensitive to her touch. She worked my shorts down my thighs and continued to stroke me as our deep kiss continued.

After our kiss, I looked back at the couple. "Are they looking at us," Brandy asked, my dick still in her hand.

"No, they're standing now, but not really looking at us," I explained.

"Scoot up," commanded Brandy. I did, lifting one foot as she slid my shorts off that leg. Soon I felt a hand squeezing my bare ass and coaxing me forward; next, I felt Brandy's soft wet tongue on my balls while she continued to stroke me off with her other hand. With my arms resting on the cooler, I watched the beach couple as Brandy feverishly lathered my nuts with her saliva.

"Oh god, that's nice," I blurted out when Brandy opened her mouth and started to suck on my sack.

"Mmm, your plump juicy grapes are almost as tasty as my peach," she said and then continued to suck on my balls.

"Grapes!" I joked.

"Oh relax," she shot back. "You know you have a huge fucking cock."

"Speaking of which..." she said as she pushed me back a bit and re-adjusted herself. Gently, Brandy teased the underside of my cock with her tongue. Like a small wet feather, she licked her way from the base of my shaft up to the top. I felt her warm palm cradle my balls; her fingers tickled the back of my scrotum as her full, moist lips closed over the head of my cock. Her lips slipped off my dome and she kissed the tip before easing half of my manhood back into her warm wet mouth.

I looked down at Brandy. She stared back, with her big green eyes, as she massaged my balls and gently slid my cock back and forth between her soft pouty lips. "Oh god, you're too fucking sexy," I gasped. Her eyes beamed. "Mmmm," she moaned, for my benefit, as she sank her mouth over my raging hard-on.

I looked back at the beach couple and Brandy started to increase her pace. My excitement grew when I realized that they were picking up to leave. As I felt my dick glide quickly over Brandy's tongue and deep into her wet mouth, the woman looked up at me. I glanced down, opened the cooler and quickly pretended to be looking for something. Then I looked down only to see Brandy staring up at me. Her soft full lips encircling just the tip of my dick, her left hand was still massaging my balls, and her right hand was jerking me off into your mouth; her eyes overflowed with confidence, sexual desire and carnal delight.

I looked back up, over the top of the cooler, to keep from coming in Brandy's mouth. The woman had gone back to packing up her stuff. Meanwhile, Brandy started to make sexy slurping noises as she pushed her head up and down my dick. As the woman on the beach picked up her bag, she looked up and made eye contact with me, again. This time, I held her glance, while Brandy continued her world-class blowjob. When she smiled at me, I felt myself start come. I quickly pulled out of Brandy's mouth and tightened my Kegel muscle as the couple started to walk away.

Brandy thrust her tongue under the head of my cock as a small amount of semen started to drip out. "Is that all I get," she teased, and then sucked my head clean.

"They're leaving," I explained.

Brandy spun around to look for herself. She then peaked out from our little alcove and scanned the beach. Her smile told me there was no one else around.

Brandy and I made out for about 10 minutes before I wiggled my way down, back between her legs. She put her feet back on my shoulders and I began to lick her pussy again. It was still dripping wet; she started to moan right a way. This time we could really go at it. I put my hands on the back of her legs, behind her knees, and started to rock her back and forth, causing my tongue to roll up and down the length of her slot. Before long, her moans turned to screams of pleasure.

With her climax rapidly approaching, Brandy pushed me back. Without a word, she turned around and got on all fours. She looked over her shoulder at me. Then she rocked back and swayed from side to side in anticipation. I scooted up to her, just behind her round delicious ass, and set my hand on her right hip. With my touch, she lowered her shoulders, arched her back a bit more, and pushed out her ass. I leaned forward, and slowly eased my dick into Brandy's pussy. It slid in much easier than usual. And she felt incredible. When my entire cock disappeared inside her, with the first push, I felt a wonderful stirring in my balls. I clamped both hands around Brandy's waist, knowing that if she started to push back and grind against me, I would explode.

Once I regained my composure, I slowly pushed into Brandy and pulled her hips tightly against my waist. Then, I eased all the way back out and paused. When I penetrated her for the second time and slid deep inside her pussy, she gasped. Slowly, I pulled back and watched as all but the tip of my dick slid out and then pushed all the way back in. After a long sexy moan, she reached behind me and grabbed the back of my thigh.

With each thrust, Brandy pulled me deep inside her and groaned loudly. When I picked up the pace, she started to buck back against me until her round sexy ass slapped up against my thighs. "Oh yes! Give it to me, James. I've been aching for your cock all weekend," she yelled.

I continued to push harder into her. Each time I spanked against Brandy's hips, my balls hit the top of her pussy. Her moans grew loader and her hair flew about as she tossed her head forward and then back. My cock was throbbing inside her. Brandy started to buck wildly. "Oh yes! Fuck me, James, fuck me!" she yelled. After a few more minutes of pure ecstasy, Brandy dropped to her elbows and looked back at me. Her face was flushed and her eyes were overflowing with lust. I pushed into her. "Oh fuck...you go so deep," she cried, as I grinded against her ass.

Soon, Brandy reached back for my hands. I grabbed both her wrists and pulled until I was deep inside her and she was almost sitting upright. She reached for the back of my thighs and then started to grind her ass against me. I untied the back of her bikini top, slid my hands around her waist and then up over her breasts. I fondled her nipples as she worked herself up and down my cock. She turned her head over her shoulder. We kissed passionately as we continued to fuck.

My right hand slowly moved down her stomach, through her landing strip and over clit. "Oh, god," she gasped as I began to massage her love button. With her hands still hooked around my thighs, Brandy leaned forward until her arms went straight, allowing me to push deeper into her. She started to bounce recklessly on top of me.

As Brandy started to loose control, she fell back down to her hands, and then to her forearms and elbows. Her back was sloped like a ski jump, her perfect round ass sat high in the air, right in front of me. As I continued to slide my cock in and out of Brandy's sweet little pussy, her body started to cajole and shutter. With a few more thrusts, her whole body was shaking; Brandy screamed for me to fuck her. Finally, she erupted into orgasm. Her body spasmed for 15 seconds, as she came hard all over my dick.

When Brandy recovered, it was obvious that she was even more turned on than when we started. She got on her knees and started to give me head again. It was a really wet blowjob; it felt incredible. I was turned on even more by the loud slurping noises that I could hear over my own moans. My dick was throbbing; I'd been so close so many times today, it needed to be released.

When I looked down, Brandy gave me a seductive smile, and then continued to suck my dick, this time even more aggressively. She drove me closer and closer to orgasm. All of a sudden she paused. Looking up at me, she asked: "do you want to come in my mouth, or do you want to fuck me again."

"Actually, I want you to fuck me; I want to watch you slide your sexy body up and down my pole," I answered.

Brandy pulled me down to the blanket and straddled me. With a sexy look in her eye, she grabbed the base of my shaft and rubbed my dick head against her pussy. Slowly, she eased down on me, rocking her hips back and forth until I was all the way inside her. She arched her back, pushing out her breasts, as she began to slide up and down. "Oh god, yes! I love your cock," she yelled, as she fucked me.

Brandy looked even hotter than she felt; she looked like a goddess bouncing up and down on my rod. I caressed her nipples and watched my dick disappear as she skillfully slid down around it; then I watched it re-appear when she raised her sexy hips off me. I wanted to erupt inside of her. As our pace quickened, she became loader and loader. Then she leaned forward, putting her hands on the ground to either side of my shoulders. "Oh god," I moaned, as she began to grind back and forth between every up and down. The sensation was incredible.

I reached behind her and spread my hands across Brandy's ass – the flesh of her perfectly round cheeks spilled over my fingers. I squeezed as she moved her pussy up and down my shaft and continued to grind against my hips. Soon she was bucking like a sexy cowgirl and screaming with delight.

"Oh god, your hot, I'm going to come soon," I said. Just then, Brandy started to thrash wildly. Soon she was screaming: "Oh, oh, oh god, I'm going to come." Then her body began to quiver and shake. She threw her head back as she continued to slide up and down my cock. I felt that wonderful stirring feeling in my balls, then up my dick. Brandy's body began to spasm as I shot stream after stream of my warm creamy filling into her sexy pussy. We both came hard and collapsed in each other's arms.

12