Beach Shoot Zen

Story Info
Male photographer becomes the subject.
1.2k words
4.09
32.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeoGeo1
NeoGeo1
3 Followers

For as long as I can remember I've felt the need to expose myself. I've never been a flasher. But that urge has always been there.

And now, as a photographer who shoots nudes of women, I feel as though I owe it to them to experience what they feel. I've always wondered whether they get a thrill from posing. And too, if I enjoy seeing nude photos of women, then perhaps they'd enjoy photos of me. Or, at least, I'd like to think so.

I recently joined FetLife, an on-line social networking site for the kink community, where there are many explicit photos of members. It seems to be an un-stated rule on the site. Several models that I've worked with are also members and have their photos posted. So now the idea of being totally exposed to women that I know has really excited me.

The term they use on FetLife, for one of my favorite fetishes, is CFNM, or clothed female nude male. And, it's often portrayed on porn sites in a group setting with several women, clothed, or perhaps only dressed in lingerie, and a single nude man being the center of attention, their toy.

At a local adult boutique I happened to meet one of the owners, a beautiful young woman, Amy, also a FetLife member. I was shocked when she told me she had never modeled before. She said that she was kind of shy and felt awkward posing. I convinced her that I would make it fun and easy. She said that she had always wanted to be a "beach bunny", so she agreed.

I wanted to make sure to have a good location; not too crowded, and with nice backdrops. So, the day before the shoot was scheduled I drove north, toward Davenport, to scout out the beaches between there and Santa Cruz. There are several clothing optional beaches along that stretch. I didn't know if Amy wanted to shoot any nudes, but I wanted to have some privacy in any case.

I stopped at several beaches and saw some that were promising. At 4 Mille Beach, there were some couples nude sun bathing. But I was looking for something a bit more secluded. Driving on, right before Panther Beach, I noticed a turn-out that looked promising. A steep rocky trail, lined with poison oak let down to an empty beach. A prominent rock, shaped like a shark's fin, stood in the center of the cove a few feet out in the surf. On one side of the cove reached a flat rock outcropping. Next to it waves rushing through an arch onto the beach. It would be perfect.

Amy was a delight to work with. When she and I arrived at the beach the first thing she did was fling off her top. She may have been shy, but she certainly wasn't repressed! I knew she was going to be great to work with. For the rest of the day we shot beautiful images of her posing, topless, wearing only sheer purple panties and a wide brim floppy straw hat, frolicking on the beach.

As we were packing up I explained to her that I wanted to get nude photos of myself to post on FetLife, and asked if she'd be interested in being the photographer. I was afraid she might be offended, or creeped out. But, to my great relief, she said she'd love to.

"I want to lie back, and stretch my arms out, so I don't look so fat." I told her. I thought, too, that that was a position that made me feel bound and vulnerable and totally exposed. It excited me just to think about it.

I showed Amy how to operate the camera. And as I pulled off my t-shirt she started to shoot. I was a bit nervous. But I knew if I started thinking about it too much, I might chicken out, or get a hard-on, and that would be embarrassing for both of us. So, I just dropped my shorts like I stripped on the beach every day. I laid them aside and chatted with Amy about the reversal of roles as I slipped off my underwear.

Now completely nude I tried to think of poses. At first I tried sitting on a rock and leaning back against the cliff face, but it still didn't look right. Damn belly fat anyway!

I sprawled out against the rock face, which was sloped enough that I wouldn't slide off. That was a little better, and Amy really started getting into it. She was beginning to coo. "Mmmm. Ahhh. Yesss.", she would say quietly. The shutter was clicking away and she was obviously enjoying the show.

I shifted so that I was laying flat on my back. "Ah, I can see your rib cage really well now.", Amy said.

"I'm starting to get an erection." I said. "But, I don't mind, if you don't mind."

"Oh, I don't mind at all." She said with a smile.

Amy was really cool. But I was still determined to maintain some pretense of professionalism. Meanwhile my cock started to twitch a little. Then, slowly it began to stiffen, coming to life all by itself.

"Come over here and lay down in front of the water." Instinctively she knew that the dark green of the sea just below the rock ledge would make a beautiful contrasting backdrop for my pale skin.

Immediately, to my relief, my erection disappeared.

I lay down again on my back and for a minute I thought, "Maybe I can keep from getting a hard-on now." But no sooner did I have the thought than my cock started to tingle and grow. The rocks were smooth and warm, and I lay flat, throwing my arms back, stretching my body out full length. The sun was warm on my face. I closed my eyes, listening to the ocean waves, crashing, white foam rushing past, just below my perch. I began to feel as though I was one with nature. The delicious tingling tickle in my groin became the most natural, warm, magical feeling on earth. I released all sense of embarrassment and gave in to my body's natural urges.

Amy's soft "oooos" and "aaaaahs" caressed my ears, fueling the fire. A gentle breeze caressed my skin, reminding me of just how naked and exposed I was. My cock was so stiff now that it nearly touched my belly.

Delicious pre-cum feelings surged through my body. Unconsciously I arched my back, thrusting my cock into the air.

The entire time Amy was furiously clicking away. Then, looking out from behind the camera, she suddenly realized I had a massive hard-on. "Nice!" she exclaimed.

That was all the encouragement I needed. My cock was standing straight up, rock hard and raging. I knew then that, in a few moments, I would reach orgasm without even touching myself. And it would be the most wonderful feeling on earth.

For a moment I flashed on the vision of Amy who, minutes before, had been standing before me, proudly displaying her large, firm tits, and wearing only those sheer purple panties that revealed the outline of her perfect pussy lips. Instantly, I could feel that delicious tingling warmth that comes just before orgasm. In a moment my hot sticky cum would spurt, gushing from my cock, splattering across my naked belly. And Amy was going to love it!

NeoGeo1
NeoGeo1
3 Followers