Beach Side Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers

"N...N...now..." she screamed , no restraint present any longer. Though I could not see, I was certain that most of the spectators had to have heard her.

There was a groan from down the beach and much laughter.

"Were you distracted?" I heard a young man asking. I guessed that one of the players had looked in our direction and missed a shot.

I felt the gush of warm nectar flowing out of my bride's loins around my shaft, coating my thighs as a climax rippled through her body. She leaned down to press her lips to mine, tongue probing into my mouth with urgent passion. Just as our lips met, I thrust my cock up hard and fast, burying myself deep within her. Her gasp was swallowed in my throat, my groan inflated her cheeks.

"You fill me so completely," she sighed as she rose again. I felt another orgasm spasm through her as she pounded her body against my loins, her pussy milking my cock.

"Such stamina," she gasped.

"That's what happens when you drain me three times in a morning, and get me going for a fourth."

"I'll have to fuck you repeatedly every chance I get."

Neither of us verbalized that it was in large part the vision of the volleyballers that had triggered my fourth erection. I know that I was thinking it, but quickly, I was back in the moment. Floods of wetness seemed to be pouring out of my wife, coating my thighs. At that moment, I was glad that I was fucking her, not eating her, because I might have drowned. Looking up at her, I saw her fingers tugging hard on her nipples. Her eyes were closed, but then they opened again, and I knew that she was just as turned on by what was happening on the beach as I was.

My balls pulled tight to my groin. One of her hands left a tit, and she timed it just right, slipping that hand under my butt as I rose off the chair. When I lowered again, one finger slid smoothly into my ass. The first touch to my prostate stimulated my orgasm. The tip of my cock was just inside her labia, but she pushed down and I pushed up as my seed burst forth, mixing with her fluids to flow out of her almost as quickly as I pumped it in. She had one more powerful climax, her whole body quaking as she shook around my quivering pole. It is possible that I heard a wolf whistle from the beach, sounding much like the moment when the blonde had fondled her team mate, but perhaps that was just my imagination.

She giggled. "I think I'm going to love being married to you."

We collapsed like that, my cock slipping out of her lips as it shrank, limbs intertwined on the lounger, basking in the afterglow of great morning sex. My bride placed a light feathery kiss on my neck. The feel of her lips on my sun warmed skin was as exciting as the sex itself.

"You are amazing," she whispered in my ear .

"Mmmm. You're not so bad yourself." I smiled back, staring into her glistening eyes as she playfully swatted me for my teasing. The realization of what we'd just done, and where we'd done it hit me suddenly. Immediately I blushed, suddenly shy despite our still joined bodies.

"How am I as a kisser?" she asked, her lips brushing mine, her tongue rolling along my lower teeth, invading my open mouth, her fingers tangling in my hair as our flesh rubbed together. I was finally totally spent. My poor old cock was tingling, but no amount of replaying the mental images of those college girls bouncing on the beach playing volleyball revived my hardness.

As we continued a long slow kiss, my mature bride slid her hand up my leg. "With this great view, we're sure to have a fun time for the rest of this honeymoon."

"I bet those girls wouldn't know how to please a real man like you," she continued, "but they sure would learn to quickly appreciate an experienced lover like you."

College beach volleyball girls might be great fun to watch, but I knew more than ever that marrying a mature woman was the best choice I had ever made.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers
12