Beach Story

Story Info
Erotic dream about romance on the beach.
2.6k words
4.31
21.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been living in the hills surrounding Adelaide for about five years when I met Molly. She lived in the United States and had come to Adelaide for a holiday… and we went for a sight seeing tour to explore the countryside and I was pleased to meet someone with whom to share my special places.

I love being near the ocean but the beaches near Adelaide have very little swell and are a bit boring compared with those on the coast of Northern New South Wales where I used to live. The beaches that open out onto the Great Southern Ocean are different though. The coastline is rugged and the surf continually charges against the shore in great ragged waves. There are still a few die-hard surfers who brave the cold and the sharks in their full length wet suits hoping for that perfect wave. I never took up surfing but I often sit spellbound on these wild and boisterous beaches in awe of the majesty of creation.

This particular afternoon we went to one of my favorite beaches. It is a place called Waitpinga (pronounced Whypinga) It’s an aboriginal name and the beach is quite long with rugged cliffs at either end. As long as the wind is not blowing in from the Antarctic, this beach is a most beautiful place. Often it is almost deserted with only one or two surfers or a couple of fishermen to disturb the solitude. Along the beach there are places where the sand dunes roll back from the shore into a nature reserve where low heath plants grow in this seemingly harsh but beautiful place.

The waves tumbled relentlessly against the shore. The foam flecked water sliding up the sand, splashing around our legs while we wandered along the deserted beach admiring the pieces of bleached and twisted driftwood that lay washed up on the sand. We picked up sand tumbled shells and threw them back out into the churning surf and I splashed her childishly with the cold blue water of the great southern ocean. When we had walked about half way along the lonely beach we came to a place where a small stream ran out of a lagoon, which lay hidden behind the sand dunes.

Beside the lagoon huge sand dunes rolled away from the coast and we climbed up into the saddle between two of these huge sand mounds, sheltered from the wind that always seems to blow down along the coast, Sitting high up above the beach we looked away, out over the ocean at the darkening sky of the evening. In the distance to the East, Kangaroo Island could be seen faintly on the horizon through the gathering darkness shrouded in the mist of the breaking waves.

Kangaroo Island is a beautiful place, the source of many important dreaming stories of the aboriginal people. That evening the whole place seemed old and yet really alive. We spread our towels there on the sand high on the dune, looking out over the moving ocean made me feel so reflective and calm . The ocean must be the soul of the world, like the human soul – sometimes peaceful and placidly beautiful with the sun sparkling on the blue surface reflecting the sky while at other times dark and terrible, capable of destruction beyond belief and all the time below the surface live the unseen forces which live and move us. We occasionally catch a glimpse of them and they light up our hearts as they flash in the sunlight like silvery fish in clear water.

As Molly gazed out over the ocean, I lit a small fire with driftwood and we sat together as the sun set and the relentless rumble of the breaking waves lulled us deeper into each other’s arms. Her cheek touched against my skin and I was floating among the clouds in a blue, blue sky. As my hand brushed her hair from her eyes, gently touching her face, I felt a gentle tremor flow through her body close to me. She turned her lips, seeking the mirror to her soul. Like the reflection of the sky on the surface of still waters we met, entwined, passionately seeking below the surface of a kiss for the fulfillment of a dream.

My fingers flowed through her hair that glowed like golden sand in the half-light of dusk. She returned the passion I could feel rising in my heart, our bodies pressed together. Gently I pressed my lips to her cheek and looked down upon her face, so close and beautifully relaxed and she bathed in my love, which flowed bounteously over her. What dream was gliding behind the closed lids of those sweet eyes?

I sheltered amongst her satin hair, breathing deeply the totally disarming perfume of a loving woman, I felt her fingers sliding under my shirt and caressing my skin, drawing me to her, Could she also feel the tingling of my every muscle and sinew, alive to her touch? Surely she could feel it as she played upon me, such a song of love and desire my body sang. I drew myself away, breathless, and knelt beside her. Her hands fallen on the towel beside her, she opened her eyes slowly, a comfortable smile passed across her lips and a flash of light in her eye as I reached to unbutton her blouse. The skin of her belly soft and warm under my hands as I peeled away the covering of my desire. She reached for my arms and drew me onto her tender breasts

Seeing the intense flame in my eyes she urged me closer. I lay at her side where my body was partly covering hers. Her hands reached my face. Her fingers trailed paths over my cheeks, my forehead, over my eyes and nose, and my lips. Her fingers lightly danced over my lips as she gazed into my eyes. I pulled her mouth to mine. Our kiss was so soft, lingering... Her tongue lightly traces the same path on my lips as her fingers had. First my upper lip, and then her tongue was running over my bottom lip. She pulled my bottom lip into her mouth and gently nibbled it. She could feel my body's reaction to her kiss. Every part of my body was tense with growing desire. Our tongues searched for each other. They met and twirled in passion. Our kiss deepened as our bodies danced their own dance.

She rolled to her side and encouraged me onto my back. She unbuttoned my shirt. As she opened each button, her mouth and tongue slid down the center of my chest and then to my stomach. My moans of passion were all she need to know that I was enjoying her. She straddled my waist as she opened my shirt. Bending over to kiss my neck, her hair fell across my shoulders and her breasts melted against my chest. She attempted to move her lips to my chest. I sat up, she was still straddling my lap, and pulled she close. We kissed again. This time, our kisses were becoming more passionate.

My lips were on her neck. Her head was tilted back to allow me more access to her neck. My body arched into hers, and she felt the heat from my lips move lower to her chest. As my mouth reached her breasts, she let out a cry of the desire that I had kindled.....

My hands held tight behind her shoulders as her hair fell free and she looked toward heaven while I traced my lips around her left nipple. Gently teasing, my tongue flicked across her skin, tight and firm with her arousal. Her hands pressed my face closer and I sucked her breast into my mouth in a deep kiss. A deep sigh escaped her lips and I felt her hips begin to move, gently rocking against me as I played upon her body, I sensed her trust as I shared and savored the divine sensations of love with her. I gently squeezed her erect nipple between my teeth, tightening ever so gently as she began to move with increasing urgency.

I lay her back onto our towel, sliding my hands down the soft skin of her sides I gently removed her panties, sliding my hands deliberately, slowly down her legs, surely the female form was created in heaven. She looked so shy and scared as she lay there exposed before me, but yet it is I who was afraid. Trembling before such beauty and trust, her gift to me was received with overflowing joy. I wanted this moment to last forever.

I stripped off my remaining clothes to be close to her, skin to skin…

We rolled on our sides facing each other, still holding each other. Her hands slid down the length of my body as she freed herself from my embrace. She wanted to see and feel my body. She wanted to see the expression on my face as her hands played across my hot skin. As I love a woman's body, she too loved a man's. She placed tender warm kisses along the path that her hands took. First my chest, placing kisses and gently teasing my nipples. My body reacted, a moan escaped my lips.. and I arched my body into her. Her kisses moved lower to my stomach as her hands ran down my sides. Her lips and hands moved down over my hips. Her hair fell over my hips, and she could feel the heat of my desire against her cheek. She continued to kiss her way down my legs as her hands followed her kisses now. And then she began her journey back up. She licked and kissed the inside of my legs.

I closed my eyes as I felt her touching me, my body is burning up as her tongue glided up my legs, her fingers closed around me gently, then slid along my sex touching all the most sensitive parts of me, the contrast of her gentleness and hardness of my desire was driving me wild. The song in my heart was in my throat now as my desire found a voice and my fingers dove into her hair as I felt the warmth of her breath, her gentle lips kissing, her tongue caressing my tender flesh, I was electrified by her touch, wandering, dancing over my skin. Her hands closed firmly around me as my hips pressed forward in their urgency and still the warmth of her loving mouth surrounded me. I opened my eyes and see her watching my pleasure and it was redoubled by her beauty. What seems an eternity of pleasure passes as I lay with my fingers trailing through her hair as her desire hungrily devoured me, but before I burst with joy I had to share these rapturous sensations with her.

I gently lifted her face away from me and drew her up beside me. Kneeling over her body my lips touched her breast, my tongue sliding comfortably down, and up again as I sucked her other tender nipple into my mouth. My hands slid down over her hips, caressing her thighs, sliding down her legs as I kissed a path down over her soft belly. I felt her hand closing around me again, firmly holding me as I slid toward her sex. My hands roamed along her legs and I was intoxicated as she began to purr with sensual delight.

As I gently massaged the soft skin of her inner thighs her legs fell willingly apart revealing the opening flower of her sex. My fingers felt the pleasure of that yielding flesh, her whole sweet body gently and rhythmically pulsed as waves of desire flowed through her when my hand brushes tenderly across the luscious, glistening flesh of her offered sex. With increasing urgency she began to tremble and moan as she pressed herself toward my gently probing fingers. They slipped comfortably into her warm wetness as I lay my face on her belly, inhaling the blended fragrance of our body’s desire. My tongue flicked across her moist skin, probing the sensitive folds, seeking that elusive treasure, finding it as she cried out in her pleasure, then it was gone again as she squirmed beneath my touch, her hips lifting, offering her treasure to my mouth and tongue. The intense pleasure of my touch ran through her body. she hoped among hope that my tongue would flick her most sensitive bud of passion again. She could feel the heat from my mouth on her glistening sex. The anticipation of my touch was enough to bring her to the edge. For when I actually caressed her with my tongue again, she was swept beyond the realms of passion. Her body trembled as her delicate sex throbbed with release.

As she came back to the moment, She pulled me up to meet her mouth. Our kiss was filled with our desire for each other. She tasted her juices, which covered my lips. She wanted me. She wanted to feel me inside her. I rose above her as she spread her legs, offering herself to me. I lowered myself to her and hovered at the brink of her opening. We were looking into each other’s eyes, seeing the burning within. My eyes dreamed as I pushed myself into her awaiting passage. Slowly...a little at a time. she felt the head of my sex just inside the opening of her silky portal. Her love was still twitching from her previous orgasm. This is almost more than I could handle. I dove deep within her. The intensity of my desire threw her into oblivion once again. I lowered my body to cover hers. She embraced me as I felt her body writhe underneath me.....

She took my hand and we walked down to the water’s edge,

To wash away all our emptiness and grief.

And we felt the power of that great mother ocean,

so deep, beyond our reason, wash over us.

I stood before her,

Wet with the same water

touching her, touching me.

Touching us more completely than we could dream.

Wet by the same thirsty ocean we were drawn together naked as fish, out into the tumbling waves. The water was icy against my burning skin as I dived upon her, clasping her warm, silky skin against mine. We embraced as our tongues danced the deepest kiss and the churning surf washed our helpless bodies onto the deserted beach.

We lay entwined on the evening sand as the waves curled back to the sea, only to rush madly upon us again, each time bringing the chilling shock of being alive as we woke to each other’s passion. This was a moment of our destiny as I felt myself pressing hard against her soft belly, I felt her yielding to my desire as I entered the sanctuary of our longing. Gently, I pressed forward into the soft warm folds of her body, but the urgent surging sea fell upon us, hungrily driving us together. There was no separation now. She cried aloud to the sky as her hair lay sprayed out on the moon shone sand. Her legs wrapped around my body and she held me tight, deep in the warm ocean of her body. Her fingers pressed deep furrows into the skin of my back as our restless bodies responded to the rhythmical ebb and flow of the waves upon the shore…..

This story has no end, like life it flows on and on...