Beach Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom quickly moved up between my legs, guiding his hard length toward my slippery opening. He leaned down to give me a hard passion filled kiss. Just as our lips met, he thrust his cock deep into my dripping pussy. I gasped and moaned as his cock filled me completely. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him even deeper into my wet heat.

He started with slow even thrusts. His cock sending overwhelming sensations through my body as he stretched my tight passage. My hips met his thrusts eagerly encouraging him to move faster and harder over me. He followed my lead as he pushed harder and faster, burying his cock in me with incredible force.

"AHHHH GOD YESSSSSSS" I moaned in his ear as I hungrily clung to his sexy body. Another climax washed over me, my pussy spasming on his pounding rod.

"Jesus Julie... Fuck...So Tight...Can't...Hold....Back. ARRRGGGHHHH" He pounded my slick hole furiously as I felt his hot seed spurt into me.

We just laid there contently, basking in the afterglow of great sex, until Tom shifted slightly. He leaned down and placed a feather light kiss on my neck. The feel of his lips on my still heated skin caused a tingle of awareness to spread through me. "You are amazing." he whispered in my ear as he shifted his weight off me.

"Mmmm. You're pretty amazing yourself." I smiled up at him staring into his glistening blue eyes. The realization of what we'd just done, and where we'd done it hit me suddenly. Immediately I blushed, suddenly shy despite our still joined bodies.

"I wish I would've lasted longer. I'd love to make it up to you again sometime." He rolled off me as he spoke. When I glanced at him I noticed he was slightly embarrassed.

"It was perfect. I..uh..I don't know when we'd get the opportunity for a round 2 though." I answered shyly as I sat up.

"When do you head back home?"

"Tomorrow."

"Oh. Well, then, have dinner with me tonight?" His voice sounded so hopeful.

"I don't know. We're leaving early in the morning." My voice was soft and full of reluctance. I really, really wanted that repeat performance.

"Please, Julie. Just dinner. I won't take no for an answer. I just can't shake this feeling that I have to see you again."

"I want to Tom. I really do, but..."

"No, buts. I swear just dinner. I want to get to know you better. This was too incredible. I won't just let this turn into a one night stand." His voice was full of determination, but the expression on his face was one of pleading.

Everything he said mirrored what I felt. I didn't want this to turn into a one night stand and I wanted to get to know him better as well. "Ok, but just dinner."

He smiled brightly at me. "Great. Where are you staying?" He stood and reached a hand down towards me to help me up.

I took his offered hand and let him help me up onto my still unsteady feet. "The Hilton on Seaside Avenue. Room 820."

He raised my hand up to brush his lips over my knuckles. "Pick you up at seven?"

Heat coursed through me as I felt his lips on me. "Mm. Yeah. That...That sounds great."

"I'll walk you back to your friends." He smiled shyly as he released my hand.

"No...I mean, thanks but no. If my friends saw us together like this, I'd be dealing with twenty questions all night and wouldn't have time to get ready for dinner."

"Well, I definitely don't want you to miss dinner." He leaned down and kissed me gently.

I returned his kiss with fervor. Halfheartedly, he pulled away and started jogging back towards the rest of the beach crowd. "Until tonight." he called.

"Until tonight." I shouted after him smiling shyly.

12