Beach Trip With Claire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsxker
wsxker
8 Followers

I decided to switch on the TV to kill the time, and drown out the loud and flirtatious ramblings from the next room. I soon thought to close the door and as I got up to do so, I caught a glimpse of Mary's bare leg. I hadn't noticed from the kitchen, but from this angle, it was apparent that Mary was wearing only a pair of panties and a t-shirt.

I was shocked, but I was much more surprised at what she was doing. Her leg was slowly and elegantly caressing her husband's crotch, her foot slowly moving around his well swollen member. She was grinning as she spoke, the same grin as her daughter.

Her foot began to move quicker, and she smiled widely . Her leg moved somewhat to expose her white lace panties, with a noticeable damp spot. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, as she continued to stroke her husband's dick with her foot.

'Hey peeping Tom' came a quick cool voice from behind me.

I was momentarily stunned, as my heart jumped and my stomach sank, before the sweet tingle of the voice soothed me. I turned to Claire, relieved.

'Oh, what a show,' she whispered as she caught a glimpse of her mother pleasuring her father. She looked at me and smiled. 'I hope you don't want me to do that, because I'm really much better with my hands.'

I awkwardly laughed off her statement, but I noted her intent. 'I think I've had enough of your hands for now.'

'Oh. You want the grand prize now, eh?' She pushed herself against me, pinning me to the wall. Her breasts pushed against my chest, her lips in line with mine. 'Tell you what, let's do it Right here on the couch. Right now.'

I looked at her bewildered. 'Now?'

'Now' she responded with authority.

'But what about your parents, what about Scott, they're right next door-'

'Exactly. They're right there. They could walk in at any moment and see us. ' She moved in closer and brushed her cheek against mine. ' They could see me on top of you, riding you. They could see my tits bounce as you fuck me. They could see me on my knees with your cock deep inside of me.'

My cock betrayed my opposition to the idea as it began to grow.

Claire pressed her lips against mine and we kissed passionately. I pulled her closer, lowering my hand to her smooth ass, her breasts pressed firmly against me, and my cock firmly against her. I wanted this so bad, and this was my chance to take it.

I raised my hands to the rim of her t-shirt and grabbed it. She moved back to let me rip it off her, tugging her hair into a mess as I did it. She now stood in front of me, in her shorts and black bra, with a smile of satisfaction on her face. Her bra accented the graceful curves of her body, and glorified her already goddess like breasts.

She stood for only a moment before forcing me against the wall, this time shutting the door to the kitchen. She in turn lifted up my shirt and began to unbutton my shorts. She dropped down to her knees to do this, looking up at me with her blue eyes. Soon my shorts fell and my stretched boxers were exposed.

As Claire moved back up from my crotch I caught her off guard and took over to the couch, I dropped her onto it and quickly got on top of her. She smiled at me before reaching her head up for us to lock lips once again. As we kissed she wriggled at her shorts to slip the off and she soon had them down by her ankles hanging over the edge of the sofa. She then pushed me up and swung over so that she was on top of me.

I looked up at her in her cat like pose above me, in her sexy black underwear. I was just begging to rip it off. Her breasts were hanging in front of me and I reached up to grab them. Even through the bra they were heavenly.

Claire quickly moved down and focused her attention on my still concealed crotch. She grabbed the waistband of my boxers and lowly pulled them down. My cock then sprung free, at which point Claire ripped of the boxers and concentrated on the throbbing penis in front of her.

She swallowed the top half of my dick, her tongue massaging the shaft, as she slowly moved up and down the phallus. She gradually began to take more of me. I could feel the warm moist saliva dripping down my cock. She looked up at me with those blue eyes as she sucked me. I could see the top of her breasts hanging, and her glorious ass was lifted in the air above her. I was in pure bliss as she sucked.

But she soon stopped, and sat up straight. She pulled her bra up over her head ignoring the straps and let her beauties free. Her nipples were perk, and the soft pink areolas listened in the dim living room light. She smiled at my reaction to her greatest assets and then moved back to my cock. I was so turned on by all this I was coming close to an embarrassingly early climax.

So I slowed things down. I lifted Claire up so we sat straight in front of each other. I was slowly caressing her breasts as I kissed her neck, listening to her heavy breathing and soft moans. I then forced on her back. I kissed her over her breasts, taking a moment to lick those perfect nipples, before moving down her navel to her panties.

I slowly pulled them down, revealing a completely shaven pussy. I pulled her panties all the way down to her knees as she lifted her legs to allow me to take them off completely. I worked my way back up to her pussy, kissing her leg, and her thighs. I stopped at her pussy and gently rested a finger on her slit. She looked down at me with anticipation. I slowly inserted my finger, which slipped in easily. I dropped my head and began to kiss the lips around her slit. As I got braver, I began to slip my tongue toward her slit and dance it around her pussy lips. I could hear her gentle moans as I worked.

But soon my anticipation was too great. I crawled back up to her and kissed her again. Her hands moved toward my cock, and grabbed it. She slowly guided it in.

I pressed toward her hips, my cock slowly squeezing into her. As my head slid in I felt the tight warmth of her pussy. I pressed the remainder of my cock into her. She let a low gasp slip as I entered her. My god, her pussy surrounded my cock and enveloped it with sweet pleasure. I almost came right there.

But I held on, and didn't move for a few moments, before I gradually slid back out. I began a steady rhythm of riding her. She was taking me with ease, her face relaxed and that same smile spread across it. She was so beautiful. Her breasts swayed slowly as I rode her. I pressed my lips against her for a kiss.

But Claire took the chance to turn the tables. She swung around me and turned me on the couch. She sat up on me, my cock deep inside her. She now gasped as she took the full of me. She lifted her hips and began to rock on top of me. She moved quicker than I had and the sofa started to bounce with our movement. She rode me hard. Her tits bounding up and down and her wide hips resting upon mine.

She began to breathe heavily. A groan escaped from her lips. I could feel things building. She rode harder and harder. Her breathing was now a heavy pant. She moaned, and I moaned as the pleasure grew, becoming ever more intense.

Then she stopped and swung around on my lap, her back now facing me, and my cock still in her pussy, she leaned back and continued. Her hands rested against my chest. I reached up with my own hands to grab those luscious breasts from behind. I squeezed them hard and massaged them. Claire was moaning heavily now. So was I. She was pounding on me hard; my dick was tingling with the pleasure. I didn't care how loud we were being, or if anyone found out. Right now my body demanded that I fuck Claire.

In an impulse, I grabbed Claire by her waist lifted her and placed her on her knees in front of me. My cock still well inside her, I continued to pound her repeatedly from behind. The sudden change resonated with her, as she moaned loudly, her breath broken and fast. She went down onto her elbows as I rammed into her. I rested my hands on her perfect round ass, and gently squeezed as I fucked her.

She was moaning louder now, and I was nearing my climax. I sped up and forced my dick in deeper, and harder. Finally, with one last thrust in as deep as I could muster, my climax exploded. I came with a deep feeling of pleasure and relief. Claire practically screamed as my hot cum exploded inside her.

I collapsed onto her back, my cock still inside her, and we both lay there, catching our breath. I pulled out of Claire and lay back on the sofa. She turned to me and quickly dropped her head to my dick. She swallowed up the remainder of my cum, all the while savouring her own juices. She then climbed on top of me and we lay there, naked, in the living room.

From the kitchen I could hear some light moans.

'Mom and Dad are at it too I guess' Clare noted casually.

I was too exhausted to be aroused by Mary's moaning, and instead just lay with Claire until those moments of post orgasm blissfulness disappeared.

-

The next morning was strangely normal in the house. There was no way that Scott and his parents hadn't heard me and Claire. And there was no way that her parents didn't know we would have heard them also. But despite this, we all enjoyed a nice breakfast, talked about sports and what to do before we left. Me and Claire hung around each other and stole whatever time we could to screw around. Scott shamelessly left for his room with his girlfriend every few hours, and his parents remained unashamedly flirtatious throughout the trip.

So we all knew each other's secrets, and that was ok, because we knew that on trips like these, sex was on the agenda , so why try to hide it?

For me, the trip will be forever etched into my mind, because fucking Claire was a dream come true, literally.

wsxker
wsxker
8 Followers
12