Beach Voyeurism

Story Info
First vacation with my girl got wild on the nude beach.
4.8k words
4.67
189.4k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flynn77
Flynn77
486 Followers

The first time I went away on vacation alone with my girlfriend proved to be an eye-opener to say the least for this young man. Michelle was nineteen, a tall five-nine, with a beautifully-proportioned figure featuring long legs and a full heart-shaped ass which looked great in her bikini. Her eyes had a mesmeric quality, bright green and dazzling beneath a strawberry-blonde sweeping mane, complimented by her high cheekbones and full lips. She had a smile to match her eyes for illumination and I'd be lying if I didn't admit that her full breasts were the cherry, or cherries, on the cake.

I was a happy bloke to enjoy such a fine fun creature's company so I was more than eager to get away for a fortnight with her to somewhere warm and sunny and requiring much less clothing.

We booked up to the Canary Islands in Southern Europe and headed down there for an exciting holiday. We spent a great time in Gran Canaria's south, hitting the bars and clubs til the small hours and recovering on the vast expanses of golden beaches during the day. Naturally, there was a frenzy of lovemaking every night and my carnal knowledge of Michelle grew considerably.

Until the holiday we had been going out some nine months; I knew she'd had two boyfriends before me and that she'd slept with both. I kept my own conquests to myself, as most blokes do, lying about five or so 'meaningless' flings.

Michelle was as enthusiastic about sex as she was about life and twice during our stay I found myself dragged onto our balcony at night for some passionate fun. I even sat there quite happily one morning sipping water while she blew me before breakfast.

Down on the beach I began to notice she'd get frisky late afternoon, commenting on other sunbathers and occasionally trying to get me aroused with a grope or sexy talk or even a flash of her lightly-trimmed pussy, daring to tug her bikini aside and bare her full, meaty pussy lips and bush.

Towards the end of our vacation she did as many other girls on the beach did, and went topless. For me it was quite a buzz to see those big firm tits out in the open. The white bits only heightened the idea of illicit exposure and her large rubbery nipples seemed always erect, two little pink cones capping off her luscious mounds.

It was the first time Michelle had gone topless and for those final three afternoons she couldn't wait to get her top off. Like other blokes, I was a bit peeved at first by the attention she got but soon relaxed into the whole 'you look at mine and I'll look at yours' atmosphere. Everyone on the busy beach was cool about partial nudity.

The real fun was to be had in the dunes behind the beach, as everyone got to know when you visited there - the place was officially clothing-optional which mean full nudity and often on our way down to the seafront we'd catch sight of naked bodies among the sandy rises.

So on our last day it was no surprise to here my fun livewire of a girl suggest we walk back up to our apartments via the dunes just to see what it was all about.

She swaggered off topless ahead of me, enjoying the attention she got wearing just her small white and black print bikini bottoms. By the time we were in amongst the dunes there were naked bodies everywhere, the majority I reckoned were men wandering around. It took a bit of getting used to and trying not to stare. There were quite a few older people but eventually I began to spot some youthful bodies here and there, basking in the sun or standing around.

Michelle constantly would gasp or hold her breath trying not to laugh. She would clinging to my arm and I could feel her gorgeous breasts rubbing against my skin as we made our way through the sands. I was feeling a familiar throb in my shorts now that I was feeling more comfortable with the area and had noticed two really hot women - one stunning slim blonde I took to be German who had a completely shaven pussy fully on display between spread legs while her boyfriend slept beside her. She even smiled as we walked past. I tried my best to look her in the eye and thanked the heavens that my shades allowed me a good look at that tight smooth pussy from only a few yards away.

The place was full of little natural stone bunkers, built in a circular fashion some two to three feet high for some sunbathing privacy. At the foot of the steeper dunes they were larger and built higher - up to my chest at some points. This meant that you would come round the edge of a dune and suddenly find a bunker in front of you with no idea if it was inhabited or not. They all had openings onto the sands through which you would soon find out if they were occupied. However, it was not until you were level or in the entrance yourself that you'd see anyone if they were lying or sitting down.

We did this on one occasion and it was startling to find a lone guy in there playing with himself. He was dark haired, well tanned and maybe slightly overweight but built big enough to carry it. Spotted by us, he looked a bit awkward. Michelle made an audible gasp of shock and I mumbled a vague apology as I turned her away and strode past.

Michelle laughed, "Oh, did you see the size of his dick?"

I hadn't really, just kind of noted a sizeable piece of meat in his fist, so I reckoned he was not unhappy in that department.

"It was huge," Michelle said, glancing back.

"Was it?" I looked back too, only to see him poke his head above the bunker wall.

Michelle laughed and said, "Maybe we should have stayed and given him something to jerk over. . ."

"He might have been gay," I smiled. "You want him to get hot over me?" She punched me playfully on the arm and squealed, "No way! That thing wouldn't be wasted on some hairy guy. A girl could have fun with it. . ."

"Oh yeah? You like them big?"

"Yours is big enough Andy, don't worry."

I laughed. "You got enough experience to comment on that?"

She called me cheeky and mocked outrage by storming ahead and wiggling that flimsily-clad, outrageously horny ass at me.

"Bring it back here," I called as she flipped down the seat of her bikini to give me a quick moon of those fine butt-cheeks.

Then Michelle skipped round the side of a dune out of sight. I figured there might be some sexy fun in the offing so I picked up my stride and made after her.

I got round the dune to find her stood stock-still in front of some sparse bushes staring into another of those high bunkers. She made no response when I said her name so I sidled up behind her to see what had her attention.

My question caught in my throat along with my breath as I gazed over Michelle's shoulder into the bunker. A guy was lying feet towards us, naked, while a woman - I presume his wife or lover - was kneeling astride his face. She was holding a finger to her lips to shush us while he lapped at her pussy. I was amazed, shocked and, it has to be stated, turned on.

She had a lovely face - I'd put her in her early thirties - with sensuous dark eyes and long brunette locks which swayed about, brushing against her juddering big tits as she ground her crotch against the guy's face. Those tits were captivating - slightly bigger than Michelle's own beauties with just a hint less firmness. But it gave them a glorious sway as the girl got hotter and more animated. The rest of her body was in great shape, a flat belly just curving slightly into a smooth groin, her prominent pussy mound bare of any pubic bush. I watched mouth-open as she thrust her hips towards us, running her flushed pink pussy along his tongue. On the forward stroke, her hips angled up at us and I got an incredible view of her splayed pussy, open like a bright pink rose, soaked with juices which glistened and sparkled under the roasting sun.

I had the urge to run my own tongue up her long, taut, lithe thighs and lap at that wet quim as hungrily as her man was. And Michelle could feel it as she backed and quietly rubbed her ass into my hardon.

The woman in the bunker smiled at us, her eyes lidded with arousal. Grinning mainly at Michelle, she leaned forward and lifted her man's hard cock off his belly. She started to wank it slowly, peeling back his uncircumcised hood and running a thumb over the shiny head. It was a good-sized dick and I felt Michelle increase her grind against me and I also felt her breathing quicken.

In front of us the woman tossed her hair off her face, bent some more, and clamped her lips round the head of her man's cock. She kept her eyes on us as she sucked and fondled his big loose ballsack. I saw his hands grab her ass as he licked furiously at her pussy.

Incredibly turned on, I took a chance, dropped our bags and wrapped my hands up around Michelle and onto her big heaving tits. Those nipples were rigid. She moaned, more horny than I'd expected - it sounded like she could come within seconds. I felt her sag against me and wondered what the hell I should do next - we were standing a foot or so outside the large bunker's entrance, and still pretty much in full public view of anyone wandering around.

My thoughts were whipped off the track of sensibility by Michelle reaching back to grab at my dick through my shorts. I say grab because her fingers were needy and urgent; she wanted my dick in her hand. She even twisted to kiss my neck and face, whispering, "Please, Andy. . .Let me. . ."

I stepped us both forward a bit so that we were at least partly in the bunker entrance and not in broad display to the beach. The woman saw this, swung off her man's face and got him to shuffle upright while she guided her pussy down his body towards his very erect dick. She said something to him as she did so - in German I think - and he looked round her to see us standing awestruck and horny. He smiled a comforting smile - I think at the time I was expecting a belligerent reaction to our presence, although I don't know why. The guy was more than pleased to find us watching their sex play - well, to see Michelle stood there in all her blonde statuesque sexiness I think, those torpedoes of tits pointing right at him in admiration.

The woman sunk down onto his cock with a groan of lust and threw her head back, eyes shut. He in took a long breath and mirrored me by squeezing her quivering tits. I realised he was looking at me, matching my manipulations of Michelle's boobs. He winked; I smiled back. His dick started getting the treatment as she bounced up and down on it, talking in strained breaths through clenched teeth.

He raised his eyebrows at me and moved one of his hands down his woman's body right onto her pussy and began to rub at her clit. It took me seconds and another nod of his head before I understood and did the same to Michelle, slipping my hand into her bikini bottoms, through her soft curls to find an extremely wet pussy with hard little nub and sloppy lips which parted so easily to let my fingers delve around.

Michelle moaned aloud, "Oh, Andy, yes. . ." and placed her hand atop mine over her bikini. She began to roll her hips rhythmically and I felt her juices surge over my fingers as I penetrated her.

She tugged my shorts down with her other hand and the feeling of the fresh air on my genitals was liberating. I kicked off my shorts, never letting up my fondling of Michelle's tits and pussy. I felt her pull me to the side with a firm hold of my cock. I wondered what was going on until I caught sight of the woman in the bunker. She was staring at Michelle and I realised she was communicating in the same manner as I was with her man - she was urging Michelle to let her see my dick.

I was all for it by then and so stepped into full view, just keeping Michelle marginally in front of me to the side so that I could continue to finger her. The woman in the bunker drank in my hard cock as Michelle wanked it and groped my free-hanging balls. Her man increased his speed and she began to convulse, grunting her way into orgasm.

"Oh, God," Michelle said, "I think she's coming. Oh my god. . ." I fingered Michelle as fast as he was fucking his woman. Michelle grabbed my hand tight, saying, "Don't Andy. I might. . .I might go too. . ."

"It's okay," I assured her, fearing this very public first experience of beach fun might suddenly freak her out.

In the bunker, he was well in control, sending her into a loud orgasm. He was increasing his signals to me that he wanted to see me take it further with Michelle. I kissed at her neck, gently forcing my fingers back into action along her soaking pussy. Michelle made a quivering moan. "Oh, she's cumming. . .Oh, I can see his cock pounding in and out. . ."

I said into her ear. "You'd better take those bottoms off. . .They'll get too wet to wear. . ."

She trembled. "Oh, I can't. . .What do you think, Andy? I shouldn't. . "

But the circumstances were sending her well into orbit. Her hand was pumping my dick at a furious pace - so fast that sensation was deserting me which was a good thing to stave off orgasm. I whispered to her again, "I think you should. I think he wants to see you completely naked. . ."

That seemed to work. I thought she was going to come from just that thought. Her pussy twitched on my fingers. I increased my manipulations, using my free hand to undo the ties at either side of her bikini bottoms. When they were loose it was only Michelle's hand which was holding the material on over her mound.

"Take them away," I said, nibbling her neck. "Let him see your hot pussy."

She did trip over then. "Oh my God!" she gasped and threw the bikini aside. I felt her legs go, too, as she was bared to their eyes. She slumped down onto the sand, legs akimbo, urging me to, "Finger me, Andy, I'm coming. . ."

So I did, and Michelle sat there, knees high and apart baring every inch of her raw, open pussy to the strangers in the bunker. The guy wore the broadest smile across his tanned handsome face and I took my hand away to rub at Michelle's tits leaving her completely exposed to his lustful gaze. She didn't try to cover up or close her legs but remained open and wet as she crashed through orgasm staring right at him.

In the bunker, the woman slid off her man and took his dick in her fist, watching us all the time. As I adjusted myself and got into a comfortable kneeling position which allowed me to lean over Michelle's shoulder, Michelle beat me to it and started to finger her own pussy. I'd never known her to be so brazenly sexual - up for fun always, yes, but this was hardcore fun and I'd underestimated her sense of daring.

I was obviously really turned on, too, so I decided to get some satisfaction of my own. I turned Michelle's head and she sucked on my dick eagerly for a few moments. But then she pulled off, looked at me with glazed, horny eyes and said, "I want to see them, too, Andy. Please. . ."

I knew what I was going to do, so I moved her up onto all fours and told her, "Okay, kneel there and watch while I screw your brains out."

She gave that delighted little sexual squeal she always did before descending into a deep groan as I grasped her gorgeous ass cheeks and plunged my cock deep into her wet velvet folds. I wondered how long I'd last myself as I felt my balls slap against her clit and her pussy convulse round my shaft and she headed for another orgasm.

Then the two in the bunker shuffled onto their knees and the woman guided the guy by the dick towards us. I felt Michelle stiffen. His cock was right up at her face. They were both grinning at us, looking full of fun. My jaw must have dropped to my chest when Michelle tentatively leaned forward and caressed the top of his cock with her lips. Then she flicked out her tongue and licked him. He shuddered, uttered something thankful in German. His woman stroked Michelle's face.

Michelle then sucked him right into her mouth. I bent over her, still up to the hilt in her winking pussy, to see my girls lovely pouting lips slide up and down this guy's rock hard cock. Quite an experience, I can tell you. But it lasted only around twenty seconds. Michelle then released his cock from her mouth and raised a fist to jerk him.

She looked round at me and said, "Please Andy, I want to come. . ." I knew what she needed - she always liked a furious fucking just to send her into a deep pussy orgasm. So I reached round, flicked at her clit and began to bang her at speed, slamming into her cushioning butt with loud slaps.

Michelle screamed into a huge orgasm, attempting to keep jerking the guy. He watched on, loving it, as was his woman - she was fingering her bald pussy in a languid manner, gazing with desire as I fucked my sweet girl right in front of their eyes.

Then she said something to him and they both looked behind me. I seized with fright, thinking we might be doing something illegal and get busted. But when I turned I saw the guy with the big dick from earlier standing watching us all. Like before when we'd caught him in the bunker, he was wanking away. Obviously, he'd gone out for a stroll and lucked upon us. Or maybe followed us; never will know.

I slopped out of Michelle's pussy as I turned in shock. She followed the bunker twosome's eyes and also caught sight of our big-dicked voyeur. "Oh God," she moaned, "It is huge. . ."

Then she turned and beckoned to him to move closer. I wondered how wise a move that might be but before I could protest the German woman was nudging up beside Michelle and urging big-dick to come to them.

He did, looking nervously at me and the bunker bloke. We exchanged a quick glance, a shrug and a smile and let the guy know we were okay with it. I was horned up enough not to be too bothered - I was really keen to see what my girl was going to do.

Michelle grabbed for the guy's cock when he was within a stride of them. He jumped a bit with the shock, then relaxed as the German woman cradled his balls and stroked his thighs.

Michelle set about jerking him off, wrapping her hand around his thick shaft. The head of his cock was particularly bulbous and I wondered if she was going to attempt to fellate him. But she was obviously in better control of her desires than I'd thought. She said to him, "You come?"

He nodded and grunted a bit in Spanish. The other girl added a hand beside Michelle's and they jerked the guy in unison, giggling. He put his head back, probably thanking someone up there for his damned luck.

I looked around - the bunker bloke was wanking as he watched. I remembered he hadn't come yet, either. I saw Michelle catch sight of this and she asked him to come up beside us all. He did, standing wanking just a foot from her face. Michelle glanced about at the cocks, bit her lower lip and started to pump big-dick's shaft fast. She also attacked her own pussy with a vengeance, spreading wide to let us all see her light brown curls matted with juice and her meaty labia flushed and open. Her fingers alternated between her deep pink pussy and her erect clit. She also revelled in displaying her arousal to us all, I noticed. Every time she leaned slightly back to watch us guys wank she would shiver as our eyes glided over her body, and occasionally she touched her hard nipples with little sighs.

The German woman did the same, both fingering themselves as they jerked off the big dick in front of them.

Moments later big-dick announced in broken English that he was about to come. This drove Michelle crazy again - she leaned right back, lifting her hips off the sands and thrust her fingers into her pussy at speed. Her cunt was gushing juices and her entire body was shuddering as she had a violent orgasm. She growled hat she wanted come all over her. The German girl took over wanking duties and seconds later big-dick's big dick erupted all over my girlfriend. Michelle squealed in orgasmic delight as rope after rope of cum splashed onto her body.

I went for it, too. I stepped up to her, jerking furiously. The German woman smiled up at me, showed me her own spread pussy as her fingers worked away at her clit and then switched her other hand from big-dick's spent member to my own throbbing erection. She knocked my hand out of the way, took hold, dipped her head and gave me a quick suck which sent me over the edge. She then jerked my spunking cock over Michelle's convulsing body, sending my girlfriend into another orgasm.

Flynn77
Flynn77
486 Followers
12