Beach Woops

Story Info
Intentional exposure again has unexpected consequences.
3.5k words
4.27
96.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bezoar
bezoar
33 Followers

When I was going out with Stu, we lived close enough to the shore along the east coast that we could go to the beach at least once a week, weather permitting. We found a very small beach about 150 feet long that, especially on a weekday, rarely had another soul on it.

It had some rocky patches so "sand beach purists" obviously went elsewhere. That was fine for my minimal-dress tanning purposes. There was a small quadplex of apartments close to one end of the beach but during the week, all the occupants seemed to be at work.

Since I bartend 4-5 nights a week, my days are always open. Stu and I try to plan our weekday outings around days that I did not have to worry about working later. He could sneak away from his job at lunch on slow days so we could have our beach day.

If you have read my previous story, you know we live in a duplex, renting the lower half. A couple of our upstairs neighbors have watched me work on my tan (and more) while I wore little or nothing. This beach story happened after I had decided to stop laying out at the house. I ran into our latest neighbor, John, on the driveway one day when I thought I was at the house alone. He sheepishly admitted to me that he had not only seen me laying out topless numerous times from his upstairs perch but that he had not 15 minutes earlier watched as I got myself off while laying out totally naked. Once I get going, I cannot stop. I swore John to secrecy and never figured out how to tell Stu about it.

I was not going to start tanning with a top on so not wanting to chance getting caught at a weak moment again, I just quit laying out at the house at all.

Our trips to this little beach allowed me to still tan topless at least once a week while the weather was warm. Stu loved my bronzed boobs and I liked the lack of tan lines. I am in my 20s, 5'6", and weigh 115 pounds. My light brown hair is a little past my shoulders. My legs are long, stomach flat, and Stu likes to see my ass in a thong. My 34C breasts stand out firmly from my thin frame. My nipples are extremely sensitive. While I am not overly modest anymore and I do enjoy laying out topless or totally nude, I do not consider myself to be an exhibitionist. I often show a little extra cleavage or wear tight shorts to work as I have found this usually increased my tips. What girl will not play her advantages?

We park on the street near the little apartment building. Back down the road there is a short path we walk down through some brush and small trees to our private beach. We always sit at a sandy spot about 2/3 of the way down from the apartment end of the beach. I guess someone in one of the apartments could easily see me with binoculars but I have never seen much activity there, especially during the week.

Once or twice one of our friends who lived nearby would see our car parked next to the road and would walk down to have a beer with us. On those unexpected occasions, we have heard them walking down the rocky trail in time for me to get my top back on before they got close enough to see much. Like I said, I am not overly modest but with some exceptions, I usually prefer to be around other people with both parts of a bikini on.

So one Tuesday, the weather was perfect when Stu did his lunchtime escape. I was feeling particularly randy and honestly, more than a little bit horny. Stu was in for a treat. I was going to go completely naked at the beach today but I wanted to tease him first.

I had stumbled upon a blue and white striped, Brazilian-cut, one piece bathing suit I had only worn once about three years earlier. It had a scooped neck that was not wildly daring but showed off the top half of my round boobs nicely. The Brazilian-cut let the sides and bottom of my toned ass show without being slutty. I loved this suit because when I saw it and tried it on, I thought the cut of it was just as sexy as a bikini.

I bought it pre-Stu to go to a pool party with a guy who had asked me out for the first time. After getting out of the pool, I had walked around talking with friends for a while when one of my girl friends mentioned the suit was a bit see through. I went to the bathroom and was shocked upon looking in the mirror. I had noticed my date (and several other guys I knew) checking me out rather boldly as we talked after getting out of the pool but I had thought nothing of it. In the mirror, I realized why they had been staring. Anyone could plainly see every detail of my hard nipples pressed against a white stripe that was totally transparent. The thin strip of hair over my pussy could easily seen only interrupted by a blue stripe in the middle.

Embarrassed but trying to be nonchalant, I wore a towel around me until the suit was dry and opaque again. Though it did turn me on to think about the experience, I had put the suit away after that day and never wore it near water again. I pulled the suit out of retirement to use its qualities while wet to begin my plan to drive Stu wild that day.

When we got to the beach, the sun was hot as we set up our chairs and cooler. When I removed my shorts and t-shirt, Stu looked a little surprised at my bathing suit choice. Maybe a little bit disappointed since I usually end up topless wearing only a thong. I walked down to the clear, blue water and submerged in the light surf while he settled in. I generally like to swim for a half hour when we first arrive but that would wait for a few more minutes.

The water felt great and I suddenly really felt like skinny dipping. I was getting excited as I headed back up the shore. Stu was watching as I began to emerge from the water with my hands up high squeezing the water out of my hair. I saw his mouth open a little bit as I walked up on the rocky sand. His eyes wandered my entire body as I walked up to him.

"Where did you get that suit? I love it," he said as he stared at my exposed chest. "You look like a wet t-shirt contest winner."

"Oh, this?" I said glancing down.

I told him about the only other time I had worn it. He reached out and started running a single finger over my right nipple. It was electric but I wanted to get Stu worked up, not have him turn it around on me. Not yet, anyway.

I took a step back from him and smiled.

"I am going to do my swimming now," I said as I slowly pulled the straps from my shoulders, stepped out of my bathing suit, and handed it to him.

He pulled me towards him with both hands on my ass. I could feel his hard dick through his shorts.

I playfully pushed him down into his chair.

"I will take care of you later."

I got away from him and jogged towards the water, feeling my boobs bounce and knowing Stu was staring at my bare backside.

I swam straight out about 100 yards and then swam parallel to the shore for about 30 minutes as usual. The water running over my naked body felt awesome.

I stopped swimming and tread water as I looked back towards the shore. I could just make out Stu sitting in his chair reading. I decided to swim towards the end of the beach near the apartment building rather than all the way back to where we had set up our two chairs. To reach this end of the beach was a shorter swim and I thought it would be a turn-on to walk naked down the beach. That should get Stu's attention, I thought.

As I approached the beach, I got nervous about being seen by someone in one of the two apartments that had windows facing our beach. I still saw no signs of activity and I only saw one other car beside ours parked on the street. I figured anyone there had probably already seen my little strip tease for Stu and my dash to the water anyway so I just walked up on the beach with nothing to hide.

As I started walking, I noticed Stu in the distance had taken off his shirt. He had also moved into my chair which was the only one I could see because an outcropping of brush blocked the view of the other chair.

"I hope he enjoys the show," I thought smiling to myself, planning on putting up token resistance when I got back down the beach before fucking Stu with enthusiasm. He was going to have to earn it though.

I love that flutter in my stomach when I am really showing off but that tingle is what had previously pushed me over the line while sunbathing naked at the house, too. Still, I made a mental note for future beach visits to move my chair back to where Stu's was to ensure more privacy from potential prying eyes of the apartment dwellers.

I was feeling frisky and I knew Stu was hard before I swam naked into the surf. As I walked, I could make out that he had put on a hat and his sunglasses. I loved that he had changed chairs so that he could watch me walk down the beach.

I was going turn it up a notch by pretending I forgot he was even there. I was going to tease him by leisurely walking back along the beach like I was looking for shells. I wanted him to drink in every inch of my naked body as I slowly walked ever closer.

Over the next several minutes, I ignored his presence as I meandered along. I kept glancing at him out of the corner of my eye to make sure I still had his attention, which I certainly did.

When I was about 25 feet from the brush outcropping, I still had not looked directly at Stu but I knew he had been watching me for the last five minutes. I was a little perturbed that he had not been driven mad with lust just watching me and run down the beach to take me in the surf. Maybe I just needed to turn up the heat a little more.

I acted like I found something interesting at my feet and got down on my hands and knees. This close, I knew he could easily see my large breasts hanging pendulously which I know he likes. I knew he could see my long, hard nipples pointing straight down below me. Peripherally, I could just make out that he was watching me but still he did not move.

"OK," I thought.

I shifted on my hands and knees so that my ass was pointing in his direction. My legs were spread so when I put my head down almost to the sand, I knew my pussy would be wide open to him. I wanted so badly to run my hand across my growing wetness but I tried to be good.

I rolled over on my back and immediately felt a cool wave of water crash on my very hot inner core. It really felt good and I ran my hands up to cup my tits and give my extended nipples some attention. This was pushing me close to the edge. Where was Stu?

I could not tease anymore. I stood up and walked with purpose now towards our chairs while I tried to dust some of the sand off my flat stomach and out of my little strip of pubic hair. I looked up just as I got beyond the scrub brush and let out a little squeal. The bushes that hid Stu's chair also hid Stu. His friend Dan was actually the guy sitting in my chair with the hat and sunglasses.

I put an arm across my boobs and my other hand between my legs.

"What the hell?" I asked angrily.

"Jen, I have been watching for you to swim up so I could bring you your suit," Stu answered startledly while Dan just smiled looking at me. "Didn't you see there were two of us from the water?"

"Hell, no," I replied. "I just walked up the beach and thought Dan was you."

And as I stood there naked with only my appendages covering my body, I turned my attention to Dan.

"And you, Dan! You could have said something or turned away. Did you enjoy the show? You must have been watching while I walked the entire beach naked."

I could not see his eyes behind his sunglasses but figured they were dancing over my barely covered body which he had just seen displayed to him in graphic detail.

Smiling, he replied, "I cannot say I did not enjoy watching you, Jen. Did you find what you were looking for in the sand?"

"Man, this is my girlfriend." Stu punched Dan in the shoulder (not hard). Then looking back at me, he added, "What were you looking for in the sand?"

"I will tell you later," I responded quickly and then to change the subject, I added, "Can I please have a towel or something?"

"Oh, yeh. Sorry," Stu said showing he was as startled by his girlfriend showing up naked while he chatted with Dan as I was startled to have walked up on them.

As Stu awkwardly tried to get the towel hanging behind him on the chair without getting up, Dan was still staring right at me.

After several more moments standing there trying to cover myself with my hands, I was just fed up with both of them.

"You know what, Stu? Dan just watched me totally naked for the last five minutes and you don't seem to care. What difference does modesty really make at this point?"

With that, I dropped my arms to my sides exposing my tanned boobs with distended nipples. My sandy bush with swollen, wet lips was also easily visible to the guys as I stood over them.

I then turned to Dan and put my arms straight out inviting Dan to look, as if to say, "Tah dah."

I watched Dan drink in the view of my nude form six feet in front of him. After a few moments, he finally found his tongue.

"It looks like you have been naked on this beach before," Dan commented while staring straight at my tan boobs.

"I'm getting back in the water to rinse off this sand," I said hoping to sound exasperated but feeling very turned on.

I walked to the clear water knowing they were both watching my naked backside with only the tiny, white thong tan line. I quickly submerged up to my neck.

Soon, I heard a splash and before I could turn around to look, I felt Stu grab me from behind. It was quickly apparent he had not brought his shorts as I felt his bare, semi-erect dick against my butt.

I shrieked in surprise and slipped away from him. When I turned around, I saw Dan diving into the surf, thankfully still in his shorts.

"What are you doing?" I asked laughing as Stu wrapped his arms around me.

"I felt bad that I did not see you to warn you about Dan so I decided to skinny dip with you," he said running his hands down my stomach to my hips under water. "I know you are embarrassed but I hope you aren't mad at me."

"I'm not mad," I said as I felt his cock hardening and pressing against my stomach. I reached down and grasped his impressive member with my right hand and whispered, "Do you think you can get rid of Dan so I can take care of this?"

"I need to do something because I am not going to get out of the water in front of my friend with a hard on," Stu answered and then began kissing me on the neck.

This nearly made me melt. He brought his hands up to my tits that were just under the water and rubbed my nipples. I did melt. My nipples are incredibly sensitive so with his touch, I instinctively wrapped my legs around him. As wet as I was and as hard as he was, Stu slipped right into me all the way to the hilt.

We both groaned and in my surprise, my eyes popped wide open. Where was Dan?

"Hey, are you guys o.k.?" I heard from behind me.

"Dan!" I said more urgently than I wanted to sound but I was teetering on the edge of a cliff. I was trying not to move but with each wave that passed us, Stu would move in and out of me. I could feel my control slipping away fast.

"Dan," I struggled for words. "Could you please...go away for a few minutes...so Stu and I can be alone?"

A large wave passed us causing Stu to move in and out of me.

"Dan, please," I begged as it took every ounce of my concentration to put words together.

He said something, I think, and must have known from his proximity and the clear water what was happening.

Stu suddenly moved my chest above water and sucked my right nipple into his mouth.

"Oh, Stu!" were the last words I remember saying as my hips thrust down on his hard cock.

I fell backwards and began squeezing my own tits. Stu grabbed my hips and began thrusting his dick in and out of my pulsating opening.

I knew neither of us was going to last long and soon I heard Stu say, "I'm going to cum."

I pinched my left nipple and ran my right hand down to rub my clit as I felt Stu explode inside me.

My orgasm hit like the waves we were having sex in. One after another caused me to groan uncontrollably.

As I finally calmed down, I felt Stu still inside me. I was floating on my back. I moved my hand from my clit and felt the cold water flow over my hot button. I moved my hands up to my breast and let my fingers gently pull my hard nipples.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Stu with eyes still closed as he held my hips with both hands. It had been good for him, too, it seems. I barely had to move my head to see Dan not three feet away staring down at my pussy being stretched by Stu's dick still inside me. From the rhythmic motion of his right arm, I knew he was enjoying the view.

I watched as his eyes moved upward to mine. I smiled and moved my hands so he could have an unimpeded view of my large, tanned tits.

As his gaze shifted back to my breasts and his tempo increased, I brought my hands back to my tits, squeezing them together and played with my hard nipples. I heard him gasp and watched as he came in the water next to us. Stu had never masturbated for me.

After a few moments, I watched as Dan tucked his softening cock back into his bathing suit. As if on cue, Stu opened his eyes, realizing our friend had watched us have sex but unaware Dan had just cum in the water next to us while staring at my naked body.

I made no attempt to cover up and none of us said a word. Finally, I smiled at Stu then at Dan. Eventually, we all made our way back to the beach. Stu put his suit back on but I stayed naked the rest of the day.

Later that afternoon as we prepared to leave, I finally got dressed after giving Dan a big hug. I playfully pressed my breasts into his chest and he squeezed my exposed buns with both hands. Even Stu laughed at us. Oddly, that was the first time Dan and I touched all day.

It still makes me hot to think back to that day of desire spent completely naked with two guys.

bezoar
bezoar
33 Followers