Beachcombing in Greece

Story Info
Couple on Corfu beach invite attention
842 words
3.59
57.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on the island of Corfu and it was about early evening by the time I began walking along to the dunes at the far end of the beach where people enjoy nude sunbathing. The real heat had gone out of the sun and most couples were coming off the sand along the shoreline to the little town. I particularly noticed one pair walking towards me who stopped about a hundred yards away and spread out their towels.

As I approached them I was surprised and delighted when the fellow gestured for me to sit down, indicating a spot about 30 feet away. The girl seemed to be wearing only a short tee shirt but was lying on her front facing away from me. The bloke opened her legs wide and inserted his hand to where her fingers seemed to be already busy and started to pull himself off so I quickly shed my trunks and began to copy him.

It was obvious that the girl was enjoying it, but at this point

I couldn't be sure if she was aware that she was being watched,

and when I saw her turn her head towards me I was worried that the show might end. Happy to say she looked at me and gave a broad smile then rolled over to grasp his cock with one hand while fingering herself with the other.

I matched her stroke with him, then as I saw her gazing intently at my cock I quickened the pace to catch up with the furious flurry of her hand as it ploughed through the fair hair around her clit.

This continued as she lowered her head and began to suck on his knob for fully ten minutes, then he raised her and allowed her to guide his penis into her.

She pumped up and down fingering her clit as they fucked, after a while he withdrew and turned so that he could enter her from behind. I gestured for him to push up her tee shirt, which he did and unclipped a white bra which she then, looking at me, pulled aside to reveal a pair of honey toned boobs with ridged coral nipples. She mashed one with her hand while he massaged the other.

All the time he was building up a steady stroke from the rear, both of them stared at my penis willing strength to my steadily firming hard on.

Eventually he came. Whimpering with pleasure she rolled off and still with her gaze locked onto my cock, fingered her pussy and watched intently mouthing encouragement to me as I shot my load on the sand.

We swam and after thanking them I said good bye, thinking this was the end of a very happy encounter. I'm pleased to say it was not, for the next night I made my way to the same spot to find that they had erected a windbreak that screened off view from all but one angle.

I laid my towel, as previously about 30 foot away.

What followed was a repeat performance of the previous day,

that was, until I spotted someone walking along the beach and broke off to have a swim while they passed. Imagine my delight when, returning to watch the couple, they waved me over to join them indicating a spot just at the girl's feet.

Spiros was, as I thought, Greek and so too was his lightly tanned blonde companion whom I'd taken to be English.

In the circumstance lack of a common language posed no problem and as she leaned back and used her small hands to pull his large cock into her mouth so that it bulged against the inside of her cheek, Spiros nodded and I lowered my face towards her fanny.

I inserted my tongue into her cunny, which smelled fresh off coconut sun oil and the sea. As I moved it faster and probed deeper she brought her hips up to meet me. She quickening the pace and undulating her body until with much thrashing and whimpers of pleasure, she came and a damp musky liquid spread over my face.

I took my head away and as I straightened up my cock moved forward, it was immediately grasped by her small warm hand.

She pulled on us both while we massaged her lightly tanned breasts and gently rubbed her firm pert nipples.

For the second time I felt as hard as rock, and adding my hand to hers we increased the pace and I spurted

a small fountain before them.

They watched and smiled as each drop hit the sand.

I did not see them again after that, for the next evening the winds blew strong across the beach and then I had to fly home. I have no way of knowing if they were local or themselves on holiday from the mainland. Of course I will go back there for my next holiday.

As I left them Spiros had said, "bring your woman, we could have a party."