Bead Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
The end of the submissive journey.
5.9k words
4.31
80.4k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
312 Followers

We finished dinner without any more humiliating acts concocted by Frank. Lori ate her meal and drank the wine in silence. When we took the elevator down to the ground level Frank brazenly squeezed my wife's ass in front of the other diners. They looked on in disgust, thinking alcohol had taken this couple beyond their sense of decency.

When we entered the limo I was certain Frank would continue his assault of Lori. To my surprise we drove in silence to the hotel and went to the suite without any conversation let alone contact. Perhaps the day had been too tiring for him and rest was on his mind. When we entered the suite he finally spoke.

"Go to your room, but leave the door open. Your wife has been a good slut and deserves to be made love to and pleasured by me without an audience. Good night."

Lori smiled and perhaps the humiliations of the day faded away as she realized her lover was going to give her what she has wanted all day. She gave me an understanding look and whispered good night to me. I walked to my room and readied myself for bed.


I heard their lovemaking, but it was void of nasty talk and self degradation. Her moans were of a women reaching pinnacles of pleasure never reached before. I laid in the dark thinking of how Frank was bringing her the gratification I never could. After what sounded like multiple orgasms I heard Frank bellow as he climaxed.

There was silence for a while, followed by quiet whispering. I heard the rustle of the bed covers and the sounds of steps on the carpet. I looked towards the room and in the door way I saw the silhouette of Lori, nude except for the heels with the moonlight lighting her body like an old black and white movie. She walked to the end of the bed. I heard her voice, though I could not see her face clearly. I sensed she was crying softly.

"I want to tell...well actually Frank wants me to tell you. I am sorry. You must do this for me, please. If I want his cock again and I do...you need to..." her voice cracked and I knew what he told her. I knew why she was crying. I knew what he wanted, what I would only dream of, I thought like him but could never act like him.

"It is all right. I know, you don't have to say it." my voice nearly stuck in my throat as I spit out the words.

Lori walked over to the bed and stepped up on it. She rocked on her heels as she moved towards the headboard. She placed her arms against the wall and straddled my head. I looked up in the dark and could make out the image of her swollen cunt lips as she slowly squatted down towards my face. Her pussy felt cold as it first touched my lips, cold yet wet. I stuck out my tongue and tasted the mixture of their juices as she rocked back and forth on my face. It did not seem long, perhaps minutes but she clamped her legs tightly on my head and I could feel her body tighten as she came.

His voice boomed in the room as the lights came on, "I told the slut, you'd be happy to eat my cum from her cunt!"

In the bright light I could see the swollen tear filled eyes as she got off the bed. I looked over at Frank, who stood nude with his turgid cock hanging between his legs. She walked over to Frank who gave her a kiss and told her to go to bed. He smiled at me as he switched off the light and closed the door.

The next morning I went to the conference. The door was closed and I heard no noise from their room. It was hard to concentrate, yet I knew whatever was to happen, Frank would be sure I heard all the details.

-----------------------------

They slept in until late in the morning. Frank woke first and showered and dressed for the afternoon. He gently woke Lori by rubbing the back of his hand across her cheek. When she first opened her eyes she smiled when she realized it was Frank waking her. He kissed her on the forehead and told her to shower and shave her cunt. He unlocked the padlocks and rubbed her feet as he removed the heels.

When she came into the room she was nude and now quite at ease with it around this man. She asked him what he wanted her to wear. Frank looked at the heels and told her for now those would do. Her feet ached, yet she had no second thoughts about putting them on and felt a sense of security as she locked the straps to her ankles. Frank asked what her son was doing on a Saturday and Lori answered they had left him at her Mother and Father's house. Frank told her to call him.

Lori was unsure of where this was going. Was Frank concerned about her, knowing a Mother wishes to check on her children. She felt funny sitting on the bed nude dialing her Mom, while this fully dressed man stood near bye.

"Hi, Mom. How is John doing? I meant to call yesterday but never found the time." she tried to keep her voice even as she felt Frank spread her legs apart. He whispered she should talk to the boy until he told her otherwise. "May I speak with him," she asked.

During the few minutes it took for her Mother to call the boy to the phone Frank had started to finger her cunt and twist on her nipples. "Hi...John how are you," Frank pushed two then three fingers roughly in her cunt, causing her to gasp, "No, I'm fine. Just a little tired I was in the gym working out. Tell me about school,"

Frank increased the fucking of her cunt and the twisting of her nipple. He relished her shame and humiliation of his including her son in his games. Lori would grunt little sounds of encouragement while her son spoke. Frank pulled his hand from her splayed legs and stood in front of her. He unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock out.

"That's fine John, I'm sorry I just wasn't listening...no I am having a good time," she tried to remain calm as the head of his cock rubbed against her face. She looked up at Frank, pleading with her eyes for him to stop.

"Keep talking, slut," he whispered as he began to jerk his cock rapidly.

"No, that wasn't Dad, it was the TV. So finish your story about your English...I'm sorry your History project. I am listening John," she apologized as she knew whatever he was saying wasn't registering in her lust filled humiliated mind.

As she tried to concentrate on what was being said she saw Frank step next to the night stand and shoot his load of cum on the wood top.

"Eat it, " was all he said. Lori looked up and didn't know what to do. She could hear her son's voice yet the words meant nothing.

"Eat" he said louder.

Lori knew the TV excuse would not work if Frank continued to get louder. She twisted the phone so the mouth piece was above her head and listened to her son as she leaned over and began to lick up the cum. She tried to be quiet and John seemed to not hear her subdued slurping. She ate quickly and when done looked at Frank. He nodded.

"Listen, Honey. I miss you. Say good bye to Grandma for me. I'll see you Sunday evening" as she spoke the taste of Frank's discharge lingered. She hung up the phone.

"Like I said a slut must learn to love the taste of cum, under any circumstance," he smiled at her and pointed at his cock hanging out of his silk dress slacks. Lori saw a bit of cum glistening from the head. She leaned forward and licked him clean and gently put his cock back in his pants.

Frank told her to put the nipple clamps and leash on. Next he had her put the new blouse they had purchased on. It was sheer but not transparent. That she was wearing body jewelry was evident if one took more than a quick glimpse at her. Next came a skirt that went to mid ankle. It buttoned all the way up the front and he had her leave all but three buttons done. When she stood the front of the skirt rested closed, yet as soon as she stepped the slit would open revealing her legs to mid thigh and to an observant person, the beads.

As they walked through the lobby, Lori took small steps hoping not to expose too much of her legs and the leash. She kept her eyes down so as not to know if people were aware of her under things. They took Frank's Yukon to an industrial part of Seattle and stopped at a bar. It was a bit pass noon and the parking lot was fairly empty. Frank told her he needed a drink.

When they walked in from the bright outdoors to the darkened room it took minutes for her eyes to adjust. It was a bar like many working man's bar; Beer posters and football schedules hung on the old wooded paneled walls. A long bar extended from one side to the other and a spattering of tables and mismatched chairs were circled around an old linoleum dance floor. A juke box stood silently against the wall and in the back were two pool tables.

Behind the bar was a tall older man, probably the owner, talking to two men sitting at the bar. Two men who had nothing better to do with their Saturday afternoon then drink away their sorrows and talk of plans never completed. To the back were another two men, one black and the other hispanic playing a game of pool. Everyone looked up when the two entered the bar. Not a usual sight at this establishment.

Frank pulled out a stool for Lori and she sat up trying to keep her legs together as the skirt fell open. He sat next to her and the bartender walked the few steps to them. His eyes on Lori.

"What can I do for you folks?"

"I'll have a scotch on the rocks. She isn't thirsty...yet" Frank answered.

The drink was made in an old fashion glass and set on a nondescript white napkin in front of Frank who laid a twenty dollar bill on the bar. "Keep a tab," he directed the man, who shook his head in agreement and walked back to his regulars. The sound of the pool game echoed through the bar.

Frank asked Lori if she was thirsty and she nodded yes, thinking the scotch might settle her nerves. He reached into the glass and pulled out an ice cube and laid it on the bar in front of Lori. The men at the other end stopped their conversation and looked intently at what was happening.

"You can have the ice, but pick it up with your mouth, not your hands" he stated loud enough for the others to hear.

"Never mind, ...I'm really not thirsty, thanks anyway." Lori stammered hoping against hope that he would let her off.

"You asked for something to drink. Don't make me spank you in front of these gentlemen for refusing me." his voice was louder and the noise of the pool game stopped as the other two men walked over, pool cues in hand.

Lori felt her face blush in embarrassment and her cunt gush in excitement. She leaned forward, but to reach the ice she had to push up from the foot rest of the stool. As she did that the beads came into view to everyone but the bartender. One of the men pointed and the bartender leaned over trying to get a glimpse.

Her lips finally touched the half melted cube and she slurped it into her mouth. The taste of cheap scotch filled her mouth. She sat down on the stool and quietly ate the ice cube with all, but Frank's eyes on her.

He reached into the glass and fished out another cube which he held next to her lips. As she moved forward to accept the cube he pulled his hand away and let it fall to the floor out on the linoleum dance floor.

"How clumsy of me. Pick it up, and remember no hands!" he instructed, "pull your skirt up so it doesn't get dirty on the floor."

Lori pushed the stool away and stepped onto the dance floor. She looked at all the men watching her. She pulled her skirt up past her knees, knowing the purple beads were now no longer a question in the men's minds. She dropped to her knees and with her hands behind her back she leaned over and picked up the dirty ice cube with her mouth.

As she straightened up and readied herself to stand, Franks voice stopped her, "Lick up the wet spot on the floor."

She did as she was told, licking the remnants of the ice and the dirt it had mixed with. She stood and let her skirt fall down. She stood there and was startled by the bartender's voice.

"Mister, I'm not sure what is going on here but I don't want to get thrown in jail for anything you and her start."

Frank reached in his pocket and laid three fresh one hundred dollar bills on top of the twenty and said, "No ones gonna get in trouble. If the bar were to close this would be a private party among friends, right?"

The owner looked at the money and at each of his regulars. He thought for a second and reached behind the bar and switched off the 'OPEN' light. He pulled some keys from his pocket and tossed them to the Hispanic man, "Chico, lock the door for me."

Everyone remained motionless and the sound of the bolt lock echoed throughout the bar. Each man knew something was going to happen but what and when they were unsure.

The bartender spoke first, "Lady, what are those purple things I saw."

Lori looked at Frank and saw him nod for her to answer, "it is my...my leash."

"Unbutton two more buttons and show them MY leash," Frank ordered.

Lori undid two of the three remaining buttons and slowly pulled her skirt apart to the waist. She could hear some of the men gasp and the sounds of them moving in for a better view. She kept her eyes down. Her shaven cunt was displayed with three feet of beads hanging between her spread legs.

"Hand it to me."

Lori reached down between her legs and pulled the leash up. She walked, penguin like forward until she was close enough to Frank. She lifted the end and put it into his outstretched hand. His fingers tightened around the beaded lead and he tugged upwards. The knot of beads pushed at her lips and made them puff out to her audience. Frank pulled just enough for the display but not enough to free them from her confines.

"Anyone have money for the juke box?" Frank asked, "the slut wants to dance for us and show us her beads do their little show."

The two pool players rushed to the box and fed it quarters picking songs randomly. They returned and as the music started Lori looked at Frank. She knew what he wanted and her hands let go of the skirt which for a moment covered up her wanton display; until she reached to the lone button and pulled it free. The skirt fell to the floor and her white legs were contrasted with the purple beads.

She walked to the middle of the dance floor and knew all eyes were on her ass. She turned and started to gently sway to the music.

Frank, in an irritated voice hollered, "Slut, the boys can't see with your blouse hanging down like that. Now show them all the beads."

Lori knew what he wanted and there was no will left in her, she just wanted to please him. She unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it on one of the small round tables that circled the dance area. Her swollen nipples and the beads suspended between them were no longer a secret. She closed her eyes and swung her hips seductively as she pretended she was back at the hotel dancing only for Frank. She danced for a few songs and opened her eyes to see the group of men staring at her.

Frank reached for the pool cue that the black man had left against the bar and placed it between her breasts. With a quick motion he pulled forward pulling the clamps free of her nipples. The burning felt good to Lori.

Frank turned to the man and handed the cue to him. "If you can catch the beads with this and pull them loose, I'll have her suck you off. You've got three tries each, until someone succeeds." He looked at Lori and said, "Just keep swinging your hips like that."

This was a game he had never played or thought of. He was nervous and his first two stabs at the beads missed completely. The third caught them and as he tugged in his excitement they slipped loose from the cue and swung back from her cunt.

"My turn," yelled Chico. He grabbed the stick and with a look of concentration hooked the beads on his first try. Knowing his friend's failure he wisely pulled the tip upward which brought Lori forward towards him. The cue was pointing upwards and there was no way the beads would come loose.

He smiled at her with yellow stained teeth and said , "Looks like I get a blow job," as he finished the sentence he tugged hard and the beads popped out of her cunt and slid down the pool cue to his hand. He held them up like a trophy for everyone to see. The knot was covered in the thick whitish goo from her pussy.

"Fair and square, but some rules first. No one fucks her, her cunt belongs to me. After Chico here gets his blowjob, the rest of you can do what you want with her, except fuck her." Frank looked at his watch and added, "we have a little over two hours before we have to get back and meet her husband."

Lori felt pressure on her shoulder and she squatted down letting her legs splay open for all to see. The man in front of her opened his pants in a hurry and she almost laughed at the comical look as he rushed to pull his hard cock out of his briefs.

Almost. Then the smell of sweat and urine hit her nose and she opened her mouth anxious to finish this. It did not take long for Chico to finish and he held her head as he unloaded in her mouth. She swallowed and knew everyone could see her throat contract as she swallowed three times before he was done.

She didn't know the other five men's names and it didn't really matter. She took each of them in her hot mouth and concentrated on pleasing them which would please Frank. They all came fairly quickly and she noticed little difference between them. She thought to herself that the myth about black cock had just been broken. The bartender was last and he pulled his cock out from her mouth spraying his cum all over her face and hair.

She stood, her knees aching and resisted the urge to wipe her face clean. She stood looking at Frank, hoping for some sign that he was happy with her. He only looked at his watch and told the men they still had over an hour.

They all looked at each other, already satisfied beyond their wildest imagination. Like most men hard ons didn't spring magically up. TSo, instead they acted a bit like kids, making her do strange things while they watched. One had her masturbate with a beer bottle. Another put cherries in her pussy and pulled them out and made her eat them. Frank was amused at their actions.

The bartender was the perverse one of the group. He took a bar towel and rolled it tight. He wrapped the center with duct tape, fashioning what looked a little like a dog bone toy, you'd buy for a pet.

"Since she is acting like a bitch in heat, let's see if she can fetch, Chico take this rope and tie her hands behind her back," he ordered. Chico quickly tied her arms, taking a few squeezes of her often handled tits. "Fetch," he yelled as he tossed the rag bone across the room. Lori looked at Frank hoping for his input.

"Don't look at me, I told them they could do anything but fuck you. Now go fetch!" Frank laughed.

Lori ran the best she could on her heels and dropped to her knees to bend over and pick up the rag. It was difficult to stand without the use of her hands but she managed to get up and run back to the bartender. She held the bone in her mouth and waited for him to take it. His large hand roughly slapped her tits, leaving a red hand print on her right breast.

"Next time do not question me, cunt." his saliva spattered her face as he took the bone and walked towards the back door.

When he opened the door the bright sunlight flooded the room and everyone squinted until they adjusted. The bartender looked outside and seeing no action around the commercial buildings took the rag bone and threw it at least fifty feet onto the gravely pavement of the parking lot.

"Fetch," he smiled an evil grin as he uttered his new favorite word.

Lori knew Frank would be of no help so she ran the best she could out into the parking lot. She looked at all the buildings around her and felt a strange sense of excitement wondering if anyone was looking. It hurt to kneel down on the asphalt and it was much harder to stand once she had retrieved the toy. As she approached the door she could see the five men watching and the new leader of them spoke again.

evals22
evals22
312 Followers
12