Bear Dancing

Story Info
From Salsa to Dirty...
753 words
2.65
52k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nancy's being very daring tonight!" she whispered.

"I didn't know where to put my hand!" Nancy had dragged me out for a dance, she was wearing a cocktail dress that left just enough to the imagination and her entire waist bare to the world. She liked her salsa Cuban style.

Judy is usually impossible about Nancy, and for the oldest of motives.

"This dress really has a nice feel to it," I said, letting my hand drop unto her buttock and gently squeezing it before letting it slide up again to her hip, regretfully.

Judy is into appearances, but she was unusually pliable…

I looked down at her, and cocked an eyebrow when she glanced up.

"You know I can't stand wearing those thong things!" she whispered.

"Fred really is confused, poor chap!" I said, looking over the dance floor.

"Gwen is feeling skittish tonight…"

Fred and Gwen go back a long time, longer than all the time I have been married, a wonderful well matched pair, married and liking it.

Judy and I were dancing, very close. We never agreed to the rhythm of the music; so, we do a close shuffle. That is, of course, when the music calls for a close shuffle. I would shuffle to my interpretation and she to hers. It's probably something to do with the age difference between us, eight years, nine months and twenty days. She jives and I do the twist. Having a Latin mother doesn't help.

"Fred doesn't know where to put himself…" I replied, whispering in her ear as she had into mine.

Her shoulders shook with the giggle she tried to suppress.

"You did say that you can't stand panty lines…and visible transparent bra straps!" her whispers were now sending tingles down my spine, high voltage tingles in fact.

I glanced down at her shoulder and saw the single thin strap, representing half of the necessary lines to hold up her dark satin dress. There was nothing there to hold up anything else.

"You are making my hands sweat, how can I possibly dance with Nancy again?" she was not going to get away with it lightly.

I slipped my hands down unto her buttocks and squeezed gently on both, and of course, slid them up to her hips. The satin preferred her heat and ignored my sticky palms. She snuggled closer. Nipple covers; that was how she had done it. I usually notice straight away, the nipples I mean, especially through sheer fabrics.

"Gwen is glistening…" that shock again, stronger and going all kinds of places.

"Fred, poor fellow, definitely needs fresh air!" I was staring hard at a bald patch bobbing amidst the dancing couples.

Judy looked up, and when I looked down, "Nancy?" She had the devil in her eyes, bright and smiling.

"You have it on good authority that she is wearing panties, and an invisible bra!" I had to bite on my tongue now for greater effect.

Judy cuddled into to me, her big bear she says.

"Where's Fred?" she asked, the devil in her eyes was doing a wild jig to her music.

We couldn't shuffle and cuddle, so we were swaying now. I concentrated my gaze over the heads behind Judy, then back down to her. That Youth Dew is something else. She had her cheek on my chest, looking sideways out to the bar.

Judy on the beach with nipple covers and string minimums, been there, done that.

"There he is!" she said, looking up at me again. The devil was still at it.

"You are a witch!" the whisper caught on my breathing, suddenly heavier.

"Fred must need taking care of…" she had cast her spell.

"I'll bring the cloth," I said, barely.

"I'll take Gwen out to the usual spot", her breathlessness was madding.

There was the usual spot, coolest during the day and darkest at night, and the conservatory, for the winter months.

At the bar I borrowed one of the barmaid's clean cloths, wrapped neatly in the drawer at the waiter's station; cotton is best for drying glasses.

Behind the shed and hanging on the old oak tree was the dark satin dress.

The moon cast the palest of glows on her body. She wasn't wearing the string minimums.

The cloth was to protect her back.

With such a low cut on the back of that satin dress, I'd had to think of something.

I did say she was into appearances.

Fred had a great time with Gwen.