Bea's Secret Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
Be careful what you fantasize.
1.6k words
4.03
45.9k
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Larzaius
Larzaius
25 Followers

Chapter 1

Secrets on the internet

Bea always considered herself a lucky woman; she was blessed with both brains and beauty. At 22, she was a perky blonde bombshell; she had a lovely slim figure and fantastic complexion. She also had a pert set of breasts and a pair of legs that had turned more than a few heads at the office.

However, Bea had a secret; an embarrassing secret that she knew would alter her life drastically if anyone found out. It wasn't her second job as a bartender, though she did keep that a secret from the PR firm where she worked. Bea was a masochist; she got turned on by the idea of someone taking her and doing what they wanted with her, completely enslaving her and not taking no for an answer. Bea was also a practical woman; an assistant accountant at a well-established PR firm who was on her way up. She never revealed her fetish, as it would more than likely cost her a job as well at the respect of her friends.

Still, like my most kinksters, she ended up going to websites that specialized in her type of fantasy. There, she felt safe to openly express her guilty pleasure. It would have been if she hadn't included a picture in her profile.

As misfortune would have it, one of her coworkers was also a kinkster; but never revealed that he recognized her instantly. His kink was what she wanted because he was looking for a slave to own, someone he could humiliate and degrade for his own pleasure. He decided that since she was hot and a sub, he would have her as his personal slave. He would first toy with her; he never included a photo, real name or location so he had time to see if she was the real deal or just a poser. He put in a friend request telling her that he found her profile hot and was wondering if she was willing to send him some body pics of her; preferably her tits, ass and pussy.

When Bea received the request she grew pensive, but also wet. Body shots were a bit much this early in an online S&M deal.

"Too soon," She replied, deciding to send him some but with the sexy parts covered in lingerie, instead. "I like an aggressive streak in a man so I hope you can make do with these."

She felt her nipples getting hard. A couple of minutes later she received a reply

"Can you tell me what would get you hot?"

She grinned, maybe it was the danger, or maybe frustration slowly growing in her but she decided to share. She started typing a small abduction scenario involving bondage and vibrators.

As he read the scenario his crotch tingled; she was very explicit in her fantasy. He made sure to get a copy saved in a document format in case this went to court. But now he had another problem; where was he going to take her; his little, shitty bachelor suite? If he was going to keep her for the weekend he was going to need an isolated room if he couldn't get an area; someplace where she couldn't be seen or heard. There was one place, it wasn't his and he knew his friend would want a piece of her fine ass.

He typed a reply. "How would you feel about being shared, two cocks using and abusing you?"

He was afraid he overstepped his bounds with her. His hand went over his firm 9 inches.

"Ok, with it if it helps with the story." She replied.

"Oh it will."

He then called his friend who made a living off internet porn. He explained the situation and how he wanted not to just have a weekend with her, but how he wanted to track her down and own her. His friend listened, licking his lips. He thought of a plan, but it would require patience. They finally made plans to grab her next weekend. For Bea, it was going to be a weekend she would never forget.

The week passed as it usually did for Bea. It was a Friday, going on Saturday in fifteen minutes. Bea walked to the parking lot a sudden chill went up her spine. With all the role-playing she had been doing with Larzaius, it was no surprise. She even felt herself getting a little moist at the idea of being watched. After the fantasies started she even found herself wearing skirts and low cut t-shirts. She had noticed that she was getting looks from the guys and it served to turn her on even more. Tonight she was planning to party, so after work she settled for a black skirt and a neon pink top. She was planning on sending a picture of her in it to Larzaius. She still didn't see anyone but she still felt uneasy like she was being preyed upon. She looked around and even felt a little silly as she looked around and under her car.

"Are you all right, miss?" She jumped and screamed. She clutched her chest to see a tall, grungy looking young man wearing a security guard uniform.

"Oh you scared me." The guard just looked at her and smiled.

"Would you like me to wait here while you get into your car?" Bea wondered if she should take him up on his offer. She started to unlock the door to her car, that's when she happened to glance at the guard's erect cock pushing against his trousers.

"Um, wow, thanks but I'm good," Bea was surprised at how anxious she was. Part of her wanted to see more of him. Did she dare? Oh come on, what are you thinking, you have a reputation to think of. Her decision was made for her as a chloroform rag was slipped over her nose and mouth.

Bea heard voices; one was a young feminine voice.

"Please don't make me do this." The other was the security guard, but colder, harsher.

"Do you want your parents to see the video?"

"No, please," the voice pleaded.

"Then do as you are told,"

She heard the girl whimper again. She tried to get up and then she became aware she was already standing. Her hands were raised above her head, her wrists were tied together, and her legs were somehow kept apart. She couldn't really tell as a blindfold covered her eyes. But she could tell one horrifying thing, she was naked. She felt something wet and slimy running up and down her left leg going down towards her feet. She then felt her toes surrounded by the warmth of someone's mouth.

"Good, stop" The sensation stopped. "Now tell her what you did,"

"The nympho ran her tongue up and down Master's new toy's leg" the scared female voice said.

New toy? Nympho? Hearing these words and choked sobs, Bea realized what was going on.

"Get the fuck away from me, you perverts!"

"Continue," she heard the guard say. She felt the tongue going up and down her leg again and then she heard a gasp and a moan. "Tell her what I'm doing."

"You're licking your nympho's pussy, Master." She moaned.

Bea could hear what was going on and her body was starting to betray her. She tried her best not to squirm; she really wished that she hadn't spent all day thinking about this.

"Suck her tits and feed her my cock."

Bea felt a delicate pair of fingers go over her face as the scared girl started to lick her nipples. She felt a stiff prick brushing against her lips. She kept her mouth closed; refusing to accept the throbbing member at her lips. She also felt a delicate tongue licking her nipples.

'Why is she not sucking, nympho?"

"Your new toy doesn't seem to want to."

"Take off everything but your hoodie," She heard the guard order his nympho. The tongue on her nipples disappeared but was replaced by a vibrating sensation by her pussy.

"You are fingering my pussy while I rub the vibrator up and down her pussy, Master," She groaned. "Can I please get naked for you, Master?"

Hearing the girl ask to get naked for him both enraged and aroused her as vibrator buzzing against her clit was removed, along with the sensation. She could still hear the nympho being pleasured though. No I'm not going to let this get to me.

"Bea, would you like to join us?" As he asked the question the vibrator was returned to her

pussy.

"Go to hell!" She hissed, as the vibrator was brushed lightly over her pussy lips.

"Now Bea, you know you really don't mean that. Now, that remark is going to cost you your panties when I decide to let you go."

If Bea thought the stimulation was driving her insane before what she heard next was worse, for as the vibrator was pushed inside her, she heard the nympho gasp.

"Oooh, Master is putting his big cock in me."

To make it more difficult, Nympho was still playing with her nipples as Master was fucking her. No, don't think of him as Master she thought to herself. She felt the vibrator going back and forth in her and she suspected that the Nympho was keeping in time with her Master's cock; the two of them were getting fucked at the same time.

"This is only the beginning Bea, I promise you will be begging to be my toy by the time I'm through."

Bea closed her eyes, as she feared that she was already getting ready to cum.

Larzaius
Larzaius
25 Followers